Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Customer Stories: Featuring Larry
First | Previous | Page 5 of 5
1 2 3 4 5
Customer Stories: Featuring Larry
Rendar Platinum Sparx Gems: 6473
#201 Posted: 03:43:42 02/10/2016
Quote: Big Green
I saw Larry again today, he just went to customer service and was up there for a while. Probably buying lottery tickets. He shaved the back of his head so I didn't recognize him at first.

I have a secondhand Larry story from a new employee. She said on her first day she was at the register alone after training, Larry came through her line. I kinda knew her before she started working so she had heard some Larry stories before. Anyway, she asked him if plastic is okay and he replied with "Plastic plastic plastic plastic plastic plastic plastic.... I'm made of plastic, you know." I think that was all she told me but this is vital information because we now know he is made of plastic.

Oh no! He's an auton!!!!
mega spyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 3847
#202 Posted: 05:31:54 02/10/2016
I saw Larry again today, he just went to customer service and was up there for a while. Probably buying lottery tickets. He shaved the back of his head so I didn't recognize him at first.

I have a secondhand Larry story from a new employee. She said on her first day she was at the register alone after training, Larry came through her line. I kinda knew her before she started working so she had heard some Larry stories before. Anyway, she asked him if plastic is okay and he replied with "Plastic plastic plastic plastic plastic plastic plastic.... I'm made of plastic, you know." I think that was all she told me but this is vital information because we now know he is made of plastic.

He's an auton from Doctor Who then.

EDIT: ****, I didn't see there was a new page, my joke is no longer original.
---
Dead
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 05:32:39 02/10/2016 by mega spyro
Big Green Platinum Sparx Gems: 6345
#203 Posted: 00:26:26 03/10/2016 | Topic Creator
Larry came through my line again today. He asked me if my mom changed my diaper before work before adding that I'm probably too old for that now. Then he asked me if I changed my brother's diapers today. I said he's too old for that too. Then he had me use the hand scanner on his kitty litter and said a lot of made up words vaguely rhyming with hand scanner and said he likes to make up words. He asked if I could scan him so I humored him and did and he asked how much he cost. I was tempted to tell him he was worthless but I told him he wasn't on file. He talked a bit more on the way out about ice cream or something.

EDIT: Oh yeah he also talked about how reality is made up and not real and all that jazz.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:28:11 03/10/2016 by Big Green
Spyro Lover122 Gold Sparx Gems: 2147
#204 Posted: 16:53:47 03/10/2016
He wanted to know about diapers lmao

Seems like a really good guy to chat with
---
Whenever you reach too high, life smacks you down!
Shagaru Magala Blue Sparx Gems: 850
#205 Posted: 17:04:09 03/10/2016
Can I get the PM?
---
smilie
parisruelz12 Diamond Sparx Gems: 7569
#206 Posted: 06:36:30 22/10/2016
if your stupid kid spills his ****ing ice, pick that **** up. i had a line and this one lady, quite rudely, said "there's ice everywhere"

So? i dont give a ****. when i was little, my dad was goddamn considerate to ****ing pick up my messes, i dont ****ing understand why parents today are so ****ing lazy.

BTW if your kid is screaming a bloody murder than YOU need to do something about it. FOR ****S SAKE I HATE P E O P L E
---
looks like ive got some things to do...
Alydol Ripto Gems: 1330
#207 Posted: 19:15:14 23/10/2016
Larry came through my line again today. He asked me if my mom changed my diaper before work before adding that I'm probably too old for that now. Then he asked me if I changed my brother's diapers today. I said he's too old for that too. Then he had me use the hand scanner on his kitty litter and said a lot of made up words vaguely rhyming with hand scanner and said he likes to make up words. He asked if I could scan him so I humored him and did and he asked how much he cost. I was tempted to tell him he was worthless but I told him he wasn't on file. He talked a bit more on the way out about ice cream or something.

EDIT: Oh yeah he also talked about how reality is made up and not real and all that jazz.

Reality is not real? Boy, my dad always said numbers aren't real, Larry is way worse.
#208 Posted: 17:40:23 14/11/2016 | Topic Creator
Larry went through my lane yesterday. Didn't even notice he was there at first. He told me he wants to be a baby again and pushed around in a stroller. He also lamented not being baby more since babies can poop and pee wherever they want, and run around the yard naked. He talked about how he used to do that and wants to again. He also was talking about how we didn't have airplanes and TV and whatever else he said when he was born in some year he made up like 1857 and I was kinda just nodding at everything he said. He told me that I would believe anything he tells me and to not be so gullible. He also gave me a ****ton of change from a small coin purse that was very much falling apart. He said he needs a new one.

Oh yeah he also got a big bottle of shampoo which is funny because he's pretty bald.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 17:40:45 14/11/2016 by Big Green
Carmelita Fox Prismatic Sparx Gems: 12132
#209 Posted: 17:42:39 14/11/2016
Larry is trying to troll you now. What a mean man.
Samius Hunter Gems: 9242
#210 Posted: 19:40:13 14/11/2016
Larry never actually says any of this stuff, does he?
#211 Posted: 20:19:27 14/11/2016 | Topic Creator
I kind of wish he didn't but then telling his story gives me e-points so it's kind of cool
TheToyNerd Gold Sparx Gems: 2137
#212 Posted: 01:29:19 28/11/2016
I just had my first bad experience at TRU after working there for a couple weeks now.

To bring some context to the story, Disney Infinity got cancelled a while back and all the figures and stuff have been on super clearance.

Anyway, I was helping two ladies out in the Electronics section when one of them noticed above super sale. Right now, all Infinity figures are only $4. Every tag stated the current sale of "$4 per figure" EXCEPT for ONE TAG that had the sale from Black Friday of B1G3 free.

What followed was two greedy C words yelling at my manager and I for not honoring a sale that they KNEW had ended! It was honestly very annoying
#213 Posted: 22:36:45 28/11/2016
Larry went through my lane yesterday. Didn't even notice he was there at first. He told me he wants to be a baby again and pushed around in a stroller. He also lamented not being baby more since babies can poop and pee wherever they want, and run around the yard naked. He talked about how he used to do that and wants to again. He also was talking about how we didn't have airplanes and TV and whatever else he said when he was born in some year he made up like 1857 and I was kinda just nodding at everything he said. He told me that I would believe anything he tells me and to not be so gullible. He also gave me a ****ton of change from a small coin purse that was very much falling apart. He said he needs a new one.

Oh yeah he also got a big bottle of shampoo which is funny because he's pretty bald.

He has a purse? O.O he is a freak.
#214 Posted: 22:41:55 28/11/2016 | Topic Creator
It's a little coin purse so not really that weird. He really needs a new one though
Waaksian Emerald Sparx Gems: 4906
#215 Posted: 22:46:05 28/11/2016
I don't know why you all are so freaked out by Larry. He just seems to be a delirious old man.

Well, this is coming from someone who went to a church that doubled as a rehab center for three to four years. You sort of get passed the strangeness of those people and see them for who they really are.

I'd actually enjoy talking to him. He seems like a nice guy, even though he has a few screws loose.
#216 Posted: 22:49:13 28/11/2016
Quote: Alydol

A man can't buy a purse?
---
Dead
#217 Posted: 23:17:27 28/11/2016
Quote: mega spyro

A man can't buy a purse?

Have you seen a man walking around with a purse?
Lunarz Emerald Sparx Gems: 3328
#218 Posted: 23:27:32 28/11/2016

A man can't buy a purse?

There's nothing wrong with a man having a purse. Just cuz society labels it as something for women doesn't make a guy a freak just cuz he wants to use one. It's unusual but it doesn't make them a freak
---
Lanky Kong saved me despite having no style nor grace.
#219 Posted: 23:30:17 28/11/2016

A man can't buy a purse?

Yes actually.
---
Dead
#220 Posted: 03:16:59 29/11/2016 | Topic Creator
Quote: Waaksian
I don't know why you all are so freaked out by Larry. He just seems to be a delirious old man.

Well, this is coming from someone who went to a church that doubled as a rehab center for three to four years. You sort of get passed the strangeness of those people and see them for who they really are.

I'd actually enjoy talking to him. He seems like a nice guy, even though he has a few screws loose.

I would say that if he didn't have a pervy side
#221 Posted: 03:46:32 29/11/2016
Quote: Waaksian

I would say that if he didn't have a pervy side

That's fair, but is that because he said things like, "Don't talk in Spanish, it arouses me"?

Because unfortunately that's tame. It's more of an awkward TMI kind of thing, since people with mental issues sometimes don't think about those kinds of boundaries.

I was friends with a 40-50 year old man with mental problems, and one day he texted me something that basically said that he wished he was younger so that he could be in a relationship with me. Once we confronted him about this, he severed all contact with me.

So, yeah. That's just my perspective.
#222 Posted: 04:29:01 29/11/2016 | Topic Creator
He said that and talks about how he wants black hookers, and how he wants to run around naked and pee and poop everywhere, and brings up diapers, etc. He also refers to everyone as "little boy" or "little girl." He also has no sense of personal space. It wouldn't be as bad but he's just some random guy doing this to retail employees.

New secondhand-secondhand story about Larry. He said this to a relatively new coworker of mine. He started off asking her if she was 18, and then asked where the shaving cream was. He said he wanted to rub shaving cream all over his body and have her watch or something.
#223 Posted: 04:32:04 29/11/2016
He said that and talks about how he wants black hookers, and how he wants to run around naked and pee and poop everywhere, and brings up diapers, etc. He also refers to everyone as "little boy" or "little girl." He also has no sense of personal space. It wouldn't be as bad but he's just some random guy doing this to retail employees.

New secondhand-secondhand story about Larry. He said this to a relatively new coworker of mine. He started off asking her if she was 18, and then asked where the shaving cream was. He said he wanted to rub shaving cream all over his body and have her watch or something.

Okay, let me just retract everything I said, because that's pretty disturbing. I hope he's alright. And you guys as well, because that's no fun to deal with.
#224 Posted: 05:14:18 29/11/2016 | Topic Creator
Haha it's cool, at the very least he isn't one of the angry types that come in. I feel like I'd actually prefer dealing with him than one of the angry old people who get pissed about coupons or whatever. He's just uncomfortable to deal with at times but can be fun to talk about.
#225 Posted: 06:20:44 04/06/2017 | Topic Creator
How is this thread not dead wow

I will post more larry stories i forgot to in the future when i'm less tired
First | Previous | Page 5 of 5
1 2 3 4 5

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me