darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders: Trap Team > Fling Kong, Flip Wreck, and Enigma on amazon.it
Page 1 of 2 | Last
1 2
Fling Kong, Flip Wreck, and Enigma on amazon.it [CLOSED]
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#1 Posted: 15:13:43 26/04/2015 | Topic Creator
DA982CTERQ28WDQ">http://www.amazon.it/Classics-...DA982CTERQ28WDQ
http://www.amazon.it/Classics-...724HD69S4Z31MDE
http://www.amazon.it/Classics-...ylanders+enigma

you can pre-order fling kong and flip wreck for may 8th. I'd do it before activision screws us all over again. smilie
Bionichute Yellow Sparx Gems: 1889
#2 Posted: 15:22:50 26/04/2015
Thank god Enigma is coming out soon. I was getting worried that I'd actually have to get Blastermind.
---
I'M A KAMEN RIDER
//forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/viewposts.php?topic=129460 Check out my Skylanders game idea!
#3 Posted: 15:25:54 26/04/2015 | Topic Creator
Just a heads up- Enigma pre-orders are out of stock. Also, gearshift is there too, for the same may 8th release.
Drek95 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4761
#4 Posted: 15:28:48 26/04/2015
Well this is really interesting.
Not going to preorder but at least we have an idea about the release date. smilie
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
Current Number of Champions of the Skylands: 154
Buuzer Hunter Gems: 6546
#5 Posted: 15:49:10 26/04/2015
Enigma. YES. Let's hope that he isn't a disappointment like Blastermind.... :/
---
smilie smilie smilie youtube.com/user/GOWBuuzer smilie smilie smilie
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 15:49:58 26/04/2015 by Buuzer
skylanderspain Green Sparx Gems: 310
#6 Posted: 21:26:33 26/04/2015
[User Posted Image] Its not so good
Bionichute Yellow Sparx Gems: 1889
#7 Posted: 21:38:46 26/04/2015
Quote: skylanderspain

I'd call that a part of the "Squishy Wizard" trope. It fits his character and probably his gameplay style.
---
I'M A KAMEN RIDER
//forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/viewposts.php?topic=129460 Check out my Skylanders game idea!
#8 Posted: 21:55:52 26/04/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote: skylanderspain

you're kidding.

YOU HAVE HIM!?
LameLime Yellow Sparx Gems: 1200
#9 Posted: 22:11:35 26/04/2015
How did you get him before he was released? Or is this an early access thing I don't know of at all?
---
NOSTALGA-LANDERS COLLECTION (Spyro's Adventure)
30/32 Skylanders -- 4/4 Levels -- 8/9 Items (Includes VV)
Missing: smilie smilie + Ghost Swords
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:12:18 26/04/2015 by LameLime
#10 Posted: 22:23:44 26/04/2015
Hacking.
Most likely hacking.
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
wild_defender Green Sparx Gems: 465
#11 Posted: 22:58:59 26/04/2015
Quote: Buuzer

Blastermind wasn't a disappointment ....he's just a technical character instead of a basic beat down character. if you know wat your doing he's pretty great.
---
Anyone else think Short Cut should be making jokes about running with scissors?
#12 Posted: 23:23:06 26/04/2015
Quote: wild_defender

Blastermind wasn't a disappointment ....he's just a technical character instead of a basic beat down character. if you know wat your doing he's pretty great.

Agree.
He's an "hit and run" ranged character and a good one too.
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
Matteomax Platinum Sparx Gems: 5378
#13 Posted: 02:23:24 27/04/2015
Quote: Drek95
Hacking.
Most likely hacking.

No, it's definitely hacking. *sigh*
---
Will still be checking the forums every now and then!
myskylanders Gold Sparx Gems: 2156
#14 Posted: 07:17:39 27/04/2015
Amazon.it has the figures listed for at least two weeks and what I find even more interesting is the description for Steampunk Shrednaugt's Trap: "Captain's Hat Tech Steam Punch - Limited Edition" (and obviously there is a tipo).
---
- http://www.myskylanders.de All Skylanders related in German
Unreallystic Emerald Sparx Gems: 3054
#15 Posted: 14:00:25 27/04/2015

Agree.

if you enjoy him that's fine...

But don't lie to the people...

He's 'safe', but his dmg output is sooooooo lloooooooowwwwww
- Unreall
#16 Posted: 16:03:41 27/04/2015
Quote: Unreallystic

Agree.

if you enjoy him that's fine...

But don't lie to the people...

He's 'safe', but his dmg output is sooooooo lloooooooowwwwww
- Unreall

The only lie is saying a Skylanders is bad.
No Skylander is bad as he/she is.

I don't like mid-ranged characters that much but this doesn't mean others can't make them shine.

You cannot directly attack a medium/large enemy with Blastermind.
That would equal to a suicide.

But you can use the ranged attacks (both paths seems good) to "stun" or simply damage them and then use the AoE waves to defeat them.

Some characters are fragile, but fast and powerful, other are slow but tough.
I've yet to find an objectively bad Skylander.
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
defpally Emerald Sparx Gems: 4158
#17 Posted: 16:35:01 27/04/2015
Let's face it, this game isn't hard. Some people like Skylanders based on how much raw damage output they have. That's cool, but I personally look for more fun than an "I win" button of a character.
#18 Posted: 17:29:12 27/04/2015
Oh, I'm not always looking for an iWin button either, my fav character from day one and still - is Prism Break.

I understand survival
I understand raw dmg output
I understand fun

Until you crank up the difficulty and fight bosses, the game is never 'hard'.

But lets be realist a bit.

He can't take a hit so survivability is based off kiting.
His dmg is horribly low at range, and his movement when charged is slow, so you can't kite to land meaningful dmg.
His overall movement speed is 'meh'.
His attack speed is 'meh', especially at range.
The secondary effects of his attacks are barely useful.

For me, he frankly has nothing fun about him. He's not complex to use at maximum. He'll never make you go 'whoa'. He'll make boss fights take twice+ longer on the higher difficulties. He's not fast. His attacks don't even 'look' cool frankly. He's in every way - Stinkbomb without the speed, the first of his kind necessary to access content, with little entertaining substance (for me at least - but others have voiced the same issue).

If you enjoy him, that's great! (no sarcasm, seriously) the more fun everyone has, the better, but heck out of all the TMs so far, he's only a little funner than Fistbump, and arguably the least functional Trap Master, even Head Rush has her moments.
- Unreall
TJRedeemer Blue Sparx Gems: 596
#19 Posted: 17:43:59 27/04/2015
I would think that it would be in TFB's best interest to make sure that every character is fun and playable. It would just take that one "bad" Skylander to make a kid never buy another Skylander again. This is similar to how arcade fighting games work where they have to make sure that every character is usable in its own way to make sure that the customer doesn't feel like they wasted their money.
diddy50 Gold Sparx Gems: 2554
#20 Posted: 17:57:26 27/04/2015
All they need to do is increase the damage output on Blastermind to make him a little more usable. That would make up for the other stats he lacks at least.
#21 Posted: 18:40:02 27/04/2015
Quote: TJRedeemer
I would think that it would be in TFB's best interest to make sure that every character is fun and playable. It would just take that one "bad" Skylander to make a kid never buy another Skylander again. This is similar to how arcade fighting games work where they have to make sure that every character is usable in its own way to make sure that the customer doesn't feel like they wasted their money.

As someone who plays fighting games I can tell you, they always try to make everyone fun and playable, but the larger the cast, the more difficult it is to balance. SF4 is STILL getting patched and adjusted and that came out like 5 years ago.

Really he just needs 1 of 3 things, larger PBAoE for his charged attack, higher dmg, or quicker attacks.
- Unreall
#22 Posted: 19:16:06 27/04/2015
Oh, I'm not always looking for an iWin button either, my fav character from day one and still - is Prism Break.

I understand survival
I understand fun

His dmg is horribly low at range, and his movement when charged is slow, so you can't kite to land meaningful dmg.

For me, he frankly has nothing fun about him. He's not complex to use at maximum. He'll never make you go 'whoa'. He'll make boss fights take twice+ longer on the higher difficulties. He's not fast. His attacks don't even 'look' cool frankly. He's in every way - Stinkbomb without the speed, the first of his kind necessary to access content, with little entertaining substance (for me at least - but others have voiced the same issue).

If you enjoy him, that's great! (no sarcasm, seriously) the more fun everyone has, the better, but heck out of all the TMs so far, he's only a little funner than Fistbump, and arguably the least functional Trap Master, even Head Rush has her moments.
- Unreall

Fist Bump isn't a Trap Master and to keep the "to each his own" idea, I LOVE him.

But I agree with you and respect you opinion.
He's probably the weakest out of all the Trap Masters and certainly not one of my favorites but I still cannot say I dislike him entirely. smilie
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
#23 Posted: 21:27:00 27/04/2015
I didn't mean Fistbump, I meant Jaw Breaker, even looked it up to make sure I didn't type that and still did it HAHAHAHA. No Fistbump is one of my favorite characters from this entry. I want a S2 for him simply because I hate his pose, but yeah he's awesome.
And frnakly I do like JawBreaker, but his playstyle is SUPERboring for the most part. I think its more I like "him", his 'charisma' if a Skylander cna have that heh.
- Unreall
#24 Posted: 21:32:41 27/04/2015
I didn't mean Fistbump, I meant Jaw Breaker, even looked it up to make sure I didn't type that and still did it HAHAHAHA. No Fistbump is one of my favorite characters from this entry. I want a S2 for him simply because I hate his pose, but yeah he's awesome.
And frnakly I do like JawBreaker, but his playstyle is SUPERboring for the most part. I think its more I like "him", his 'charisma' if a Skylander cna have that heh.
- Unreall

OOOOOOOOH, now that makes much more sense! smilie

I like Jawbreaker and his personality and even his straightforward attacks.
But I would have loved a bit more depth with his gameplay. smilie

Yeah, Fist Bump's pose is a bit lazy. Exactly the same as Prism Break except for one leg.
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 06:03:47 28/04/2015 by Drek95
TakeYourLemons Gold Sparx Gems: 2350
#25 Posted: 00:38:23 28/04/2015
- Unreall

Yeah, Fist Bump's pose is a bit lazy. Exatly the same as Prism Break except for one leg.

I was wondering why it felt familiar...and NOW I KNOW.
#26 Posted: 06:05:47 28/04/2015
Yes it kinda bugged me at first.
Not identical but they even are from the same Element.
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
#27 Posted: 12:34:52 28/04/2015
- Unreall

Yeah, Fist Bump's pose is a bit lazy. Exactly the same as Prism Break except for one leg.

Yeah its a tug of war with him for me - I like his attacks, but he's so one dimensional that I find myself changing characters.

If a character has an attack that is really just a 'self buff' like Smolderdash or JAwbreaker, they need to make sure to make their other attacks as varied and nuanced as possible. They did a good job with Smolderdash, but JawBreaker, not so much, which is a shame because his design is really good. This includes stealth or movement as well, anytime a power is wasted on flying or 'flipping', the other attacks need to rock out and have a ton of variations based on being held or combinations or something. Drobot for instance, yeah his fire jets do dmg, but he really is just "hold down X" and "win game", just like JawBreaker is "charge up, charge forward, punch things, win game, maybe"
- Unreall
#28 Posted: 13:22:02 28/04/2015
- Unreall

Yeah its a tug of war with him for me - I like his attacks, but he's so one dimensional that I find myself changing characters.

If a character has an attack that is really just a 'self buff' like Smolderdash or JAwbreaker, they need to make sure to make their other attacks as varied and nuanced as possible. They did a good job with Smolderdash, but JawBreaker, not so much, which is a shame because his design is really good. This includes stealth or movement as well, anytime a power is wasted on flying or 'flipping', the other attacks need to rock out and have a ton of variations based on being held or combinations or something. Drobot for instance, yeah his fire jets do dmg, but he really is just "hold down X" and "win game", just like JawBreaker is "charge up, charge forward, punch things, win game, maybe"
- Unreall

Yeah they should have made his buffed attacks more varied and different from his regular ones.
Imagine a slam triggered by a jump attack only if buffed!
I was kinda hoping for one...

That being said however, sometimes the only thing you need is smashing things.
For fun! smilie
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
wild_defender Green Sparx Gems: 465
#29 Posted: 22:13:31 28/04/2015

I understand survival
I understand fun

- Unreall

I agree blasterminds obviously not the best , but you really seem to have something personal against him. His only big problem is that he doesn't dish out much damage.

His main highlight I think ...
His freezing projectiles stack so you can completely render large enemies completely frozen, including mid and low strength villains, they literally can't take a step if you nerf them. You can walk into a villain battle with trolling thunder for example, start freezing and it doesn't get to move or attack at all. You just win. ITs one of the most broken abilities In TT.

There's no possible way you could argue that doesn't make him at least half decent.
---
Anyone else think Short Cut should be making jokes about running with scissors?
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:31:12 28/04/2015 by wild_defender
defpally Emerald Sparx Gems: 4158
#30 Posted: 04:53:36 29/04/2015
Quote: TJRedeemer

As someone who plays fighting games I can tell you, they always try to make everyone fun and playable, but the larger the cast, the more difficult it is to balance. SF4 is STILL getting patched and adjusted and that came out like 5 years ago.

Really he just needs 1 of 3 things, larger PBAoE for his charged attack, higher dmg, or quicker attacks.
- Unreall

Sometimes the key to a character being fun isn't how you play him, it is who you play alongside him. I too really like Prism Break, and I always play in two player mode with my son. When I use him my son usually uses a melee tank type character. You don't need to kite, simply set up a network of crystals and light them up while the other player keeps them busy in the web of death.

If you like the 3DS version, there are several figures that are pretty much unplayable in some levels. Most of the enemies in the 3DS version are "charge and do damage" which makes ranged characters that "lob" items like Shroomboom or Pop Fizz very poor characters in that game since you have no second player to keep them at range and they often close the gap under you minimum distance. Punch Pop Fizz was a horrible character in Giants 3DS for this reason, yet he was the "exclusive" character for that game. However if I use him in the console with a second player they can be very fun and useful.
#31 Posted: 12:18:23 29/04/2015

I agree blasterminds obviously not the best , but you really seem to have something personal against him. His only big problem is that he doesn't dish out much damage.

His main highlight I think ...
His freezing projectiles stack so you can completely render large enemies completely frozen, including mid and low strength villains, they literally can't take a step if you nerf them. You can walk into a villain battle with trolling thunder for example, start freezing and it doesn't get to move or attack at all. You just win. ITs one of the most broken abilities In TT.

There's no possible way you could argue that doesn't make him at least half decent.

When something can be dead already by the rest of the cast...yeah I can.

I'm also not calling him trash or useless, simply very underwhelming.
- Unreall
Deja Vu Platinum Sparx Gems: 5461
#32 Posted: 14:44:25 30/04/2015
I found some pictures on here: http://myskylanders.de/2015/04...augt/#more-9856

[User Posted Image]

[User Posted Image]

[User Posted Image]
#33 Posted: 17:36:55 30/04/2015
They look really good!
Especially Flip Wreck but loving the details on Fling Kong too. smilie
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
#34 Posted: 20:09:05 30/04/2015 | Topic Creator
Niiice
Tigorus Emerald Sparx Gems: 3589
#35 Posted: 21:00:30 30/04/2015
Just picked up Enigma in Abq., NM.

Forgot to mention it was at Gamestop.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:02:25 30/04/2015 by Tigorus
DrugCoder Green Sparx Gems: 168
#36 Posted: 21:22:03 30/04/2015
Just picked up Enigma in Dalton, GA
#37 Posted: 22:23:16 30/04/2015
Everyone has Enigma and I may have to wait a month... life is horrible
#38 Posted: 16:02:32 01/05/2015
They had at least 2 boxes of Enigmas out at the TRU near work. I was able to get two without feeling guilty.

Hot man he looks cool. He's so simple in design, but in hand he STILL blows away the other figures. I have to hide mine for now though - I can't wait to surprise my son at his Bday party with it *shihehehehehe*

We are doing a Pirate theme and I was going to put it in the hidden treasure chest (still trying to find one of those *sad*). I got a lock box from 5 Below, fit him in there, and I'm going to paint it to hide in the 'I'll find it today' treasure chest. The combination will be on the various pieces of the pirate map I'll scatter throughout...this should be fun smilie
- Unreall
Phoenix_Lord Gold Sparx Gems: 2061
#39 Posted: 16:48:43 01/05/2015
Good pic's....sucks for those that didn't/whern't able to get the Tiki Trap. Realy wish they put Steam Punk Shreadnaught in the Flying Helmet Trap.
---
Theres no SuperChargers Cards. So I'm making my own... smilie
Matteomax Platinum Sparx Gems: 5378
#40 Posted: 20:20:05 01/05/2015

Looks like CoinOpTV got his hands on Flip Wreck and Fling Kong.
---
Will still be checking the forums every now and then!
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:20:18 01/05/2015 by Matteomax
Aura24 Platinum Sparx Gems: 6561
#41 Posted: 21:02:06 01/05/2015
He's not the only one~

[User Posted Image]
---
"Soon all of Skylands will tremble at the awesome might of Malefor, the Undead Dragon King!"
HeyitsHotDog Diamond Sparx Gems: 8201
#42 Posted: 22:16:01 01/05/2015
I found Enigma today! I don't think the other two are out yet. I didn't seem them smilie.
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
Skylanders fan Emerald Sparx Gems: 3952
#43 Posted: 22:23:07 01/05/2015
Quote: Aura24
He's not the only one~

[User Posted Image]

Congrats did Activision send you a note with them?
---
Yep still around just not posting much anymore
#44 Posted: 22:42:38 01/05/2015
I seriously have no words.

The details and the quality of them is... Incredible.
Still not sure if Enigma's staff is made of the same hard plastic that composes Zoo Lou's or the transparent parts on Jet-Vac's body or if it's "soft" like the other Trap Master's weapons.

It looks too clear to be made of the same material. :/
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
skylandsfan Platinum Sparx Gems: 5272
#45 Posted: 22:47:56 01/05/2015
I seriously have no words.

The details and the quality of them is... Incredible.
Still not sure if Enigma's staff is made of the same hard plastic that composes Zoo Lou's or the transparent parts on Jet-Vac's body or if it's "soft" like the other Trap Master's weapons.

It looks too clear to be made of the same material. :/

Soft.
---
My life will not be complete until I own Sun Dragon
#46 Posted: 22:57:27 01/05/2015
Thanks!

It really looks good.
Awesome figures to end this series!
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
#47 Posted: 23:00:41 01/05/2015
I just hope that my smilie won't have as derpy eyes as CoinOpTV's
Aura24 Platinum Sparx Gems: 6561
#48 Posted: 00:23:54 02/05/2015
Here is a closer look at Fling Kong's figure -

[User Posted Image]

And Flip Wreck's -

[User Posted Image]
---
"Soon all of Skylands will tremble at the awesome might of Malefor, the Undead Dragon King!"
Street50 Gold Sparx Gems: 2060
#49 Posted: 00:47:04 02/05/2015
Ordered Enigma on GameStop just now. I'll search out for the other three later this month.
Insane01 Gold Sparx Gems: 2038
#50 Posted: 01:53:10 02/05/2015
Any word when smilie and smilie hit stores in the US?
I'm guessing, possibly, 5/17 or 5/22. Who knows, maybe even on 5/10
---
" Am I the mad one or are you?"
then, again, "we're all mad here
"
Page 1 of 2 | Last
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me