Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders Toys and Merchandise > Looky .... A Clear Short Cut at my fave Shoppe
Page 1 of 1
Looky .... A Clear Short Cut at my fave Shoppe [CLOSED]
Dark fhoenix Emerald Sparx Gems: 3166
#1 Posted: 22:56:53 23/04/2015 | Topic Creator
[User Posted Image]

Worst Paint Job ever . Ewww his insides are showing .

I love you fella,s so much and i know you love chase variants that i whipped out my Lost Islands game device and took a Skylander selfie for you .

Maybe he will become a shelf warmer and in a few years i pick him up for 5 bucks like i did with my Sapphire Bash . And Yes Shocker . If i do decide to adopt him , I will take him out of his box and play with him . smilie
---
Hey Skylander your health is low and we have a chainsaw
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 23:01:16 23/04/2015 by Dark fhoenix
defpally Emerald Sparx Gems: 4158
#2 Posted: 23:19:23 23/04/2015
Sapphire Bash and clear Short Cut are completely different. Bash was a special store exclusive thing in most countries that shipped in boxes of 12 of just him (like metal/bronze Gil Grunt and Shroomboom). Clear Short Cut is a rare (ish) chase variant that has one randomly packed in cases. The excitement of chase variants has clearly waned, but I doubt you will see them up on clearance.
Matteomax Platinum Sparx Gems: 5378
#3 Posted: 02:16:09 24/04/2015
That's almost guaranteed to be gone by tomorrow. Clear Short Cut is very rare (Well, to some people it is).
---
Will still be checking the forums every now and then!
Alphawolf Yellow Sparx Gems: 1692
#4 Posted: 08:12:29 24/04/2015
i saw the price sticker and saw it said 199.95. i was like o dear god that expensive, then i remembered you live in another country lol.
#5 Posted: 09:57:02 24/04/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote:
That's almost guaranteed to be gone by tomorrow. Clear Short Cut is very rare (Well, to some people it is).

I will take that bet . No one cares for chase variants and only half care for TT over here . Its been shelf warming for 3 .5 weeks . All the kiddies are squealing for joy at the DI 2.0 goodies . Its understandly hard to deny Thor .

Quote:
i saw the price sticker and saw it said 199.95. i was like o dear god that expensive, then i remembered you live in another country lol.

Its about give or take 20.00 US Dollars if i have to convert .
---
Edited 5 times - Last edited at 14:41:14 24/04/2015 by Dark fhoenix
Phoenix_Lord Gold Sparx Gems: 2061
#6 Posted: 16:08:46 24/04/2015
You should go back and buy it, then put it on E-Bay...let the crazys fight over it...i know you will get your money back and the cost of posting it on E-Bay. And if you can't post...get a friend to do it for you...lol.
---
Theres no SuperChargers Cards. So I'm making my own... smilie
Portal___Master Emerald Sparx Gems: 3718
#7 Posted: 21:10:40 24/04/2015
wow yes you should definitely go back and buy it.
---
smilie
Guinness Book of World Records holder for Largest SkyLanders Collection.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/SkyLandersCollectorsGroup
#8 Posted: 00:48:21 26/04/2015 | Topic Creator
Yay..... i just became an evil scalper . smilie
---
Bifrost Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10000
#9 Posted: 01:33:37 26/04/2015
You could always make him a custom instead of selling. Might need a coat of white so you don't get transparent colors, but if you don't feel like it's right to sell or don't want it to just be bragging rights there's always that option.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
#10 Posted: 11:30:52 26/04/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote:
You could always make him a custom instead of selling. Might need a coat of white so you don't get transparent colors

LOL imagine the scandal and up roar that would cause . smilie . Yes i think he looks like Casper the ghost . Awww Bifrost I am sorry i did not trade with you . I would have loved to see you customize him. Why did you not say something sooner ?

I would never consider customizing a skylander unless it was a dead chip one . If i kept him i would do no more then rescue him from his packaging , possibly buy him some dolly clothes or something to cover his shame . smilie I have no problem with bragging rights everyone wants to be the person who has something everyone wants and I will get TT soon so i would like a short cut toy.

Actually i had a username tossing hints my way so thats why i bought him . I am human and there is things / skylanders i want that i place higher value then a Clear Short Cut and so have no problem trading for . I am not making a profit or paying rent with him .

I do feel its wrong that what i bought for someone else will probably never ever leave its packaging and not be properly played with but thats my opinion and i am not crusader . I have the right to play or flush anything I own down the loo just as any person here has the right to transform his toy into a man cave display piece or paper weight........ or customize it .

Does not mean i wont complain or tease them about it . smilie
---
Edited 4 times - Last edited at 11:37:36 26/04/2015 by Dark fhoenix
CountMoneyBone Platinum Sparx Gems: 5016
#11 Posted: 12:16:49 26/04/2015
short cut just looks weird without paint.
---
Ha! HA, sage ich.
Bifrost Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10000
#12 Posted: 13:53:54 26/04/2015
I play with my customized figures, but then again I have no money for spares. Doll clothes would also work but they never fit the poor guys so I never bothered other than a scarf for my S2 Hex(to cover some fugly paint errors I have no courage to fix(and not mess up) on my favorite figure) and a bandana on LC Drobot. The figures are yours, if you want them to look like other existing characters or like something you envisioned it just takes some careful painting.
And no problem with no trading, the shipping prices are probably too much and I don't really have any rare figures to give in return. Just giving tips on fun things to do with a figure with this kind of design.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me