Forum

Skylanders: Lost Islands

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Castle [CLOSED]
arkhamhorrorfan Yellow Sparx Gems: 1581
#1 Posted: 12:18:45 23/04/2015 | Topic Creator
Finally bought a Castle today.

It's huge. It's expensive. I know it makes no sense to buy one. But it looks pretty cool and I've wanted one since they were first introduced. I don't know where I'm putting it yet. I'll have to reorganize and put some other buildings into storage, but, now that they've increased the inventory limit, that is no longer a problem.

It's time for me to do a 'pretty' reorganization. My center island, for example is nothing but shrines. But I have more gold and wishstones than I can spend, so I really don't need to keep collecting them. But selling them was not an option I was ready to consider, and my inventory was full with other items I didn't really want to sell. But with the increase, I can now just play around without worrying about it. If they increase the kingdom level cap again, I can pull everything out and optimize for experience again.
Bifrost Diamond Sparx Gems: 9988
#2 Posted: 12:26:11 23/04/2015
If you want some tips, I love to use Shrines as decoration, kinda like statues but they actually have colors to match sculptures and buildings; if you're really going for prettyness it's a very quick way of making central plazas and the like. Also recommend liberal use of the flooring - sure,it's literally two colors and two textures, but a combination can make the place look like it has a different terrain or with really old roads.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
#3 Posted: 12:37:20 23/04/2015 | Topic Creator
Great ideas! I've never bothered with floors/roads before.
Dark fhoenix Emerald Sparx Gems: 3166
#4 Posted: 14:02:02 23/04/2015
You worked hard for your fake gems . Spend them as you like . smilie
---
Hey Skylander your health is low and we have a chainsaw
lamoracke Yellow Sparx Gems: 1635
#5 Posted: 13:36:03 24/04/2015
I just had to have a castle but its nice to wait until they are 50% off or something like that. One suggestion is to have a medieval island with all the keeps, castles and strongholds. Another idea is to put the castle on one of those mini islands. They just fit there perfectly. They are not great experience, well, no houses are, so its a good spot for it.
midas73 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1379
#6 Posted: 18:22:57 24/04/2015
If they're never going to raise the level cap, I may head this way too. I've had functional islands pretty much forever. Now that I have much more storage, this could be fun.
---
Activate username: "midas73". I am on a gifting hiatus so be warned...
#7 Posted: 14:03:41 26/04/2015 | Topic Creator
My son is horrified that I have so many shrines in storage, but when you have more gold and wishstones than you can spend, you really only need one of each out for decorative purposes. I'm also hoping that all my extra open space will attract some traptanium.
BUGMom05 Blue Sparx Gems: 729
#8 Posted: 22:28:03 27/04/2015
Quote: arkhamhorrorfan
Finally bought a Castle today.

It's huge. It's expensive. I know it makes no sense to buy one. But it looks pretty cool and I've wanted one since they were first introduced. I don't know where I'm putting it yet. I'll have to reorganize and put some other buildings into storage, but, now that they've increased the inventory limit, that is no longer a problem.

it fits perfectly on a smaller island.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me