Forum

Skylanders: Lost Islands

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Sanctuary moved on its own and is now gone. [CLOSED]
Choccobo Green Sparx Gems: 242
#1 Posted: 14:29:27 19/04/2015 | Topic Creator
I went to play yesterday and started the game up. Had to leave for 5 mins and no one touched it. When I came back to the game the move icon was all the way in the upper left corner and when I cancelled out of it I noticed my fire sanctuary was gone.

It can't be stored or sold but it is completely gone. I submitted this question to the Activision community since there's no support really on activisions site. (The only thing I saw was warranty for discs or portals.).

So I ask my community here as an answer turnaround will be much faster. Is there a support number or site that I can actually get this issue fixed? My sanctuary is the original yet so if they have a sanctuary sale I very well could buy the upgrade and have it appear but I'm not sure or guaranteed that will happen.

Thanks for any help towards this.
Dark fhoenix Emerald Sparx Gems: 3166
#2 Posted: 15:51:00 19/04/2015
That gremlin happens when you visit a friends kingdom . Its the most common game killer in all of Lost islands . Thats how i lost my first game all my sanctuaries and 90 percent of my buildings went POOF !!!

My new game is friendship free and still going strong .

I hope activision support can help you . Good luck friend
---
Hey Skylander your health is low and we have a chainsaw
#3 Posted: 02:46:47 20/04/2015 | Topic Creator
Crappy thing is, I haven't visited anyone's kingdom in over 4 months. I guess I'll hold on to gems for a sanctuary sale in the long hope I can upgrade the sanctuary and "magically" it reappears. That's if Activision doesn't do anything.

arkhamhorrorfan Yellow Sparx Gems: 1581
#4 Posted: 15:31:42 20/04/2015
Good luck.
I'm a bit scared to hear of an island becoming corrupted without visiting. With the exception of some issues when the first people upgraded to iOS8, I think this is the first example I've seen on the forum.
When people lost sanctuaries from the IOS update, they were unable to purchase the sanctums, because the sanctums are an upgrade not a flat out purchase, and you have to have something in place to upgrade. So I suspect you need Activision's support in this case.
lamoracke Yellow Sparx Gems: 1635
#5 Posted: 22:19:57 20/04/2015
Well, sanctuaries are there today so you should try today.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:20:11 20/04/2015 by lamoracke
#6 Posted: 05:18:58 21/04/2015 | Topic Creator
Lol. Figures. I just setup a ticket yesterday and they said would take 24 - 48 hours to resolve.

Thanks everyone for the info.
#7 Posted: 02:27:33 23/04/2015 | Topic Creator
Update: Activision wasn't able to get back my sanctuary but they compensated me with 1600 gems. I upgraded 2 other sanctuaries with it but if it turns out to be a "worm" virus that stuff is going to be missing here and there on out I think I'm done with this game. smilie So, basically if there is a fire sanctuary requirement I'll be forced to skip it, if I can.
lamoracke Yellow Sparx Gems: 1635
#8 Posted: 02:54:36 23/04/2015
I would be beyond annoyed to not have a fire sanctuary, that particular error makes no sense to me that they cant fix that or restore it somehow.
Dark fhoenix Emerald Sparx Gems: 3166
#9 Posted: 09:22:42 23/04/2015
I would quit the game too . 1600 gems is bad comedy .
---
Hey Skylander your health is low and we have a chainsaw
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me