Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Video Gaming > The Disney Infinity 3.0 Topic: Rest In Peace, Disney Infinity (2013-2016)
First | Previous | Page 18 of 24 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24
The Disney Infinity 3.0 Topic: Rest In Peace, Disney Infinity (2013-2016)
sky-dragon Emerald Sparx Gems: 3206
#851 Posted: 16:01:34 10/03/2016
Battlegrounds reminds me of the avengers but it's mostly target toward captain America civil war looks fun for me smilie
---
"ryuujin no ken wo kurae!"
skylandersspyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 3860
#852 Posted: 16:30:42 10/03/2016
Quote: HeyitsHotDog
I'll say it now. The combat in Marvel Battlegrounds look just plain bad and not very fun. Maybe I'm wrong but it doesn't look good to me.

I agree
---
Uh Uh Uh! You didn't say the magic word!
isaac343018s Emerald Sparx Gems: 4478
#853 Posted: 22:28:49 10/03/2016
The combat in the Play Set does look pretty repetitive and boring. Black Panther's preview video is a perfect example of cool combos that don't seem to be capable in Battlegrounds. Either way, I'm still really excited for all of the new characters
HeyitsHotDog Diamond Sparx Gems: 8201
#854 Posted: 22:31:24 10/03/2016
Also, I think the combo system in DI over all sucks. It feels so slow. Holding X combos are ok though. I'm talking about tap X wait tap X again than again. I know it's supposed to be simple for ids but it's too simple. Why not copy Skylander's combo system?

Pokken's combo system looks so perfect IMHO.
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
sprocketrocket Emerald Sparx Gems: 3679
#855 Posted: 00:11:43 11/03/2016
Surprised nobody has said anything but leaked finding dory playset and Alice in wonderland toy ignoble characters!!
---
"When your beard is getting weird, Beard Spray! For men!"
#856 Posted: 00:27:20 11/03/2016
OMG WHATTTT I DIDN'T KNOW ABOUT FINDING DORY!!!! DORY LOOKS AMAZING!!!!!!!
[User Posted Image]

I wonder who else we're getting in the Play Set?! Probably Nemo, the whale shark lady, the beluga whale and Hank the Octopus (I only remember his name because I think he's adorbs)
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#857 Posted: 01:22:39 11/03/2016
Also, I think the combo system in DI over all sucks. It feels so slow. Holding X combos are ok though. I'm talking about tap X wait tap X again than again. I know it's supposed to be simple for ids but it's too simple. Why not copy Skylander's combo system?

Let's all just buy pokken instead of battlegrounds

pokken has online, battlegrounds does not. smilie

EDIT:

in all seriousness-

I was expecting them to only have hank. but dory + a playset is a nice surprise, and i'll pick dory up. now i hope ellen degeneres gets casted to voice her in game.... Hey, a guy can dream!

Mad hatter, time, alice... Image and thoughts in spoiler!!

[User Posted Image]

The Time BOSS FIGHT is in the game, and you can access it as long as you have the boss fight generator, and your game is updated to 2.0.00. He just punches, throws watches that make you slow down, and gets in a really weird steampunk ball thing that does a ****ton of damage to you. WAY TOO MANY TIME PUNS. Plus the VA is annoying. Ewww.

Alice is.... eh? I'm still deciding.

Mad Hatter is a buy though. Her's cool no matter how you do it. Plus, this is our THIRD JOHNNY DEPP in the games. (Tonto and Jack Sparrow from 1.0 were depp)

also- detail

http://infinityinquirer.com/20...-still-release/

TLsmilieR- 13 spaces left in HOH. With Baloo, Time, Alice, Mad Hatter, Peter Pan, and Dory taking up 6 spaces- that leaves 7 unknown disney/pixar figures. I have a feeling those spaces will be for whatever other Finding Dory ones we get, plus their planned disney animation playset for 2016, which is most likely Moana. And then there's still the ballot winner... It's far from over.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:37:51 11/03/2016 by ZapNorris
#858 Posted: 01:34:54 11/03/2016
Quote: ZapNorris

Let's all just buy pokken instead of battlegrounds

pokken has online, battlegrounds does not. smilie

I am intensely hype for Pokken.

BTW updates for 3.0 are coming out. I JUST finished my Wii U download.
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
#859 Posted: 01:38:40 11/03/2016
13 spaces left in HOH with newest update. With Baloo, Time, Alice, Mad Hatter, Peter Pan, and Dory taking up 6 spaces- that leaves 7 unknown disney/pixar figures. I have a feeling those spaces will be for whatever other Finding Dory ones we get, plus their planned disney animation playset for 2016, which is most likely Moana. And then there's still the ballot winner... It's far from over.
#860 Posted: 01:44:36 11/03/2016
Baloo, Time, Alice, Mad Hatter, Peter Pan,Dory, Nemo, Hank, Moana, The Demi God, Dipper, Mabel are who I think are the upcoming Disney characters. Maybe Darkwing Duck too.

OK, the Hall of Hero has an new area now and the Sky changer has been fixed. Now changes the sky to a night version of the sky.

Hall of Super Heros has pedestals for Ant-Man, Black Panther, The Vision and Capn' America.

I have not checked out HoGH yet. I doubt theres any change.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:48:35 11/03/2016 by HeyitsHotDog
GhostRoaster617 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3963
#861 Posted: 01:50:41 11/03/2016
This is actually getting good, but I do wonder how Dory will work on land being a fish and all.
---
Grave Clobber is back to bury you!
Imaginators smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie Villains smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
#862 Posted: 02:00:47 11/03/2016
Nothing new for the Hall of Galactic Heros.

Guys lets talk about DI!
---
AdamGregory03 Gold Sparx Gems: 2156
#863 Posted: 02:19:01 11/03/2016
So Dory is coming to the game...?

HOW? SHE'S A FLIPPING FISH!

She can't walk, she can't hold a magic wand, she can't drive...

She seems like she'll be the worst character in the game!

I'm half-joking here.
---
Golden Queen did nothing wrong and she is best evil waifu.
Check this out! Please?
#864 Posted: 02:57:32 11/03/2016
Wonder how the zootopia playset gonna be hope it dosent have same characters in it, I think there gonna be if you play the zootopia community mission it says zootopia adventure awaits then it said Disney infinity staff something like that
---
zookinator Platinum Sparx Gems: 5683
#865 Posted: 03:01:49 11/03/2016
I believe that my dad saw an Ant-Man figure sitting on a shelf when he was at Walmart. He didn't pick it up, considering he usually waits for sales, but just thought I should let you know.
---
Skylanders Colosseum Clash
A Fanmade Skylanders Boardgame
#866 Posted: 03:04:07 11/03/2016
Quote: sky-dragon
Wonder how the zootopia playset gonna be hope it dosent have same characters in it, I think there gonna be if you play the zootopia community mission it says zootopia adventure awaits then it said Disney infinity staff something like that

It's not a Zootopia playset.
---
#867 Posted: 03:08:57 11/03/2016
Quote: sky-dragon

It's not a Zootopia playset.

I know that but they mention that it may get a playset. I never said that level was a playset
May be wrong I just hope it does get one
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:18:26 11/03/2016 by sky-dragon
#868 Posted: 03:42:13 11/03/2016
Baloo, Time, Alice, Mad Hatter, Peter Pan,Dory, Nemo, Hank, Moana, The Demi God, Dipper, Mabel are who I think are the upcoming Disney characters. Maybe Darkwing Duck too.

OK, the Hall of Hero has an new area now and the Sky changer has been fixed. Now changes the sky to a night version of the sky.

Hall of Super Heros has pedestals for Ant-Man, Black Panther, The Vision and Capn' America.

The demigod is Maui

[User Posted Image]

TBH i'd main this guy
#869 Posted: 03:46:51 11/03/2016

The demigod is Maui

[User Posted Image]

TBH i'd main this guy

Yeah I looked it up. He's totally going to be a power house and swing his....tusk club (?) around.
---
#870 Posted: 03:48:41 11/03/2016

The demigod is Maui

[User Posted Image]

TBH i'd main this guy

Yeah I looked it up. He's totally going to be a power house and swing his....tusk club (?) around.

Maui mains will be everywhere.... My god...
Muffin Man Platinum Sparx Gems: 5337
#871 Posted: 03:50:46 11/03/2016
Only Pixar, Marvel, Star Wars, and Johnny Depp are allowed to have playsets, so if we get a new playset aside from Dory I'm guessing it'll be Alice in Wonderland.
---
Boop me if you see this.
#872 Posted: 04:03:55 11/03/2016
i sincerely hope the last 7 are-

Hank
Nemo
Moana
Maui
Dipper
Mabel
Darkwing Duck
Skylanders fan Emerald Sparx Gems: 3952
#873 Posted: 03:56:20 12/03/2016 | Topic Creator
Updated the op still need to add picks and will soon but glad to see these leaks hope three of the charcters are gravity falls but I doubt it
---
Yep still around just not posting much anymore
#874 Posted: 03:40:32 13/03/2016
http://wheeldecide.com/index.p...+next%3F&time=5

spin wheel to decide which figure i buy next.
Sleepy0429 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3217
#875 Posted: 12:11:38 13/03/2016
http://wheeldecide.com/index.p...+next%3F&time=5

spin wheel to decide which figure i buy next.

Nick.
---
dark52 let me change my username you coward
sprocketrocket Emerald Sparx Gems: 3679
#876 Posted: 12:20:40 13/03/2016
Baloo
---
"When your beard is getting weird, Beard Spray! For men!"
#877 Posted: 13:37:25 13/03/2016 | Topic Creator
I found black panther,ant man, and boba fett at walmart didnt buy them since I had them on preorder at Amazon but they look really nice
---
#878 Posted: 15:32:29 13/03/2016
I rolled 3 times and got Boba Fett twice. It's a sign Zap.
Deja Vu Platinum Sparx Gems: 5461
#879 Posted: 16:43:45 13/03/2016
Oh my, I sinned again. I just downloaded the game and bought Disgust and Nick even though I wasn't going to buy it again. But like last year, I'll only be buying some Originals. The ones I'm buying for sure are Mulan, Quorra & Alice, don't know about Mad Hatter and Dory yet.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 16:44:06 13/03/2016 by Deja Vu
#880 Posted: 16:47:52 13/03/2016
Quote: Deja Vu
Oh my, I sinned again. I just downloaded the game and bought Disgust and Nick even though I wasn't going to buy it again. But like last year, I'll only be buying some Originals. The ones I'm buying for sure are Mulan, Quorra & Alice, don't know about Mad Hatter and Dory yet.

Qourra is great. Shes got a web swing like Spider Man and Venom. Its a little less fun than theirs though, because it doesnt get any upgrades after getting it and she doesn't have cool acrobatic animations like Spider Man.

Either way shes awesome and one of my favorites. Much better than Sam Flynn.

I also recommend Kylo Ren and Green Goblin. Both very fun to play as, especially Green Goblin. He's probably my favorite DI Character next to Stitch.
---
AdamGregory03 Gold Sparx Gems: 2156
#881 Posted: 17:42:15 13/03/2016
I'm not sure if I want this game now or not. I mean, I liked the first two Infinities, but I kind of got bored with them quickly. Though the fact that I don't need to buy a new starter pack for it is certainly tempting.
---
Golden Queen did nothing wrong and she is best evil waifu.
Check this out! Please?
#882 Posted: 16:29:55 14/03/2016
So the new marvel stuff comes out tomorrow, and i think i'm gonna try and buy at lest Ant-Man..
#883 Posted: 00:16:51 16/03/2016
So all the marvel stuff is out.

The sales going on this friday at gamestop specifically say that it won't include the new releases. WTF. This is bull****. I want to be able to pick up ant man and vision with my battlegrounds, and the boba fett i've been waiting for since august. Why the **** would you NOT run a sale during this!?

-

Rant aside, I will actually try and get the game for my wii u soon. My xbox version glitches, and i could co-op in the toy box with Heyitshotdog. But i'll need money... ugh...

Plus i will be buying Ant man, vision, boba fett, and battlegrounds. I really want ant-man, and vision is cool too. I'll buy battlegrounds just to have something to do other than aimlessly wander around in the toy box.

I'm not too sure if i'll buy Baloo. He looks fine... but i'm not sure. I'll buy Judy after i see zootopia, plus i'll pick up Han Solo and the rise against the empire playset in the future. I'll buy black suit spiderman during a sale.
#884 Posted: 01:46:25 16/03/2016
Just a warning to Zap and everyone, Battlegrounds is insultingly short and the combat is awful. Its literally just spamming X and projectiles. I know DIs youtube channel is uploading strategy videos, but in gameplay none of it would ever work because everyone is spamming attacks like crazy.
---
StriderSwag Gold Sparx Gems: 2769
#885 Posted: 01:48:21 16/03/2016
Rant aside, I will actually try and get the game for my wii u soon. My xbox version glitches, and i could co-op in the toy box with Heyitshotdog. But i'll need money... ugh...

If your Xbone one glitches and my PS4 one glitches, its a safe bet that it's glitched on all platforms.
#886 Posted: 02:51:10 16/03/2016
Just a warning to Zap and everyone, Battlegrounds is insultingly short and the combat is awful. Its literally just spamming X and projectiles. I know DIs youtube channel is uploading strategy videos, but in gameplay none of it would ever work because everyone is spamming attacks like crazy.

....Okay, i guess i'll skip battlegrounds!
#887 Posted: 02:58:33 16/03/2016
Okay i'm sorry for the double post, but battlegrounds revealed a NEW CHARACTER from marvel might be coming...

CHARACTER IS IN SPOILERS.

THANOS.

[User Posted Image]

get hype!

StriderSwag Gold Sparx Gems: 2769
#888 Posted: 03:55:41 16/03/2016

Well I get to play as Ant-Man, so I'll take my tiny wins.

Okay i'm sorry for the double post, but battlegrounds revealed a NEW CHARACTER from marvel might be coming...

CHARACTER IS IN SPOILERS.

THANOS.

[User Posted Image]

get hype!

OH MY GOD
#889 Posted: 04:22:06 16/03/2016
I low key don't like that character's design lmao :3

But overall, it's definitely excited to think we could be getting that character from that Marvel property that is very popular lately.

I'll spoiler my list of hopes because reasons I guess??
Thanos obviously, but seriously his design oh god
Scarlet Witch (Marvel waifu basically)
Captain Marvel (other Marvel waifu)
It may be a stretch but I think the Young Avengers would be pretty cool characters to add to the list
Quicksilver (Yeah yeah blah blah copyright this copyright that I just want another speedster besides Dash; someone who's easier at steering)
If Cap got a redesign because of Civil War I don't see why Black Widow wouldn't be able to get one themed like what she had going on in AoU with the electric batons
Crystal (Obscure Marvel character whose powers are basically the Avatar's powers) (Might just be me wanting some character who has an attack that changes their other attacks; Y/Square/X would change the element she uses in her X/Triangle/Y attack. Also, airbending.
hellookaygoodbyeimgone)

Minor nitpick; Why do Ant Man, Steve Rogers and Black Panther have a force push. Like really. Have they not developed some other ability for someone to have as the Y/Square/X button attack? Like cmon. Hulkbuster was a bit of a stretch and with Ultron it worked but seemed unnecessary so Vision is really the only one who makes sense to have it.

To end on a positive note, Vision's charged up ranged attack is really cool (seeing as how it's the first moveable laser!) and it's extremely powerful from what I've seen in videos. Definitely getting him out of all of the new Marvel characters first.
#890 Posted: 11:18:47 16/03/2016 | Topic Creator
The story mode of battlegrounds is really short but I will say for the challlenge mode and battle mode its fun and worth it
---
#891 Posted: 14:22:35 16/03/2016
I just really want ant man.
#892 Posted: 14:32:34 16/03/2016
I just really want ant man.

Get and maybe Baloo. Ant Man is great. He's got a REALLY GOOD super jump. Very very high. Very worth the purchase.
---
simonc1138 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1549
#893 Posted: 17:37:52 16/03/2016
Battlegrounds Story is ridiculously short. There are 8 arenas and story uses maybe 5 of them. Right when you think there'll be another epic boss fight, the game ends. I would've almost preferred the developers increased the number of challenges and took out story altogether, it's that threadbare.

The best feature by far is the XP bank which allows you to store XP you've earned, then apply it to any (Marvel) figure you choose. Great way to level up characters you may not play as much.

I haven't really dug into the other game modes yet. I think the controls are accessible enough, but lack of online will really keep players from building a strong community around this one. It's a diversion at best.

EDIT: I do love the Captain America First Avenger figure. The facial sculpt is remarkably close to a DI version of Chris Evans, even more so than the graphic on the package.
---
You know you have an addiction when you spend money on it that is normally saved for your other addictions.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 17:40:22 16/03/2016 by simonc1138
#894 Posted: 00:48:27 17/03/2016
Quote: simonc1138
Battlegrounds Story is ridiculously short. There are 8 arenas and story uses maybe 5 of them. Right when you think there'll be another epic boss fight, the game ends. I would've almost preferred the developers increased the number of challenges and took out story altogether, it's that threadbare.

The best feature by far is the XP bank which allows you to store XP you've earned, then apply it to any (Marvel) figure you choose. Great way to level up characters you may not play as much.

I haven't really dug into the other game modes yet. I think the controls are accessible enough, but lack of online will really keep players from building a strong community around this one. It's a diversion at best.

EDIT: I do love the Captain America First Avenger figure. The facial sculpt is remarkably close to a DI version of Chris Evans, even more so than the graphic on the package.

I'll buy it later... I like that xp bank thing!!
LameLime Yellow Sparx Gems: 1200
#895 Posted: 17:31:14 17/03/2016
What's this talk about last seven for 3.0?

I have a list of top seven I would like to see that will fill the rest of the roster. We need more originals! (Or me at least)

7. EVE
6. WALL-E
5. Dipper
4. Mabel
3. Kim Possible
2. Goofy
1. Star Butterfly
---
NOSTALGA-LANDERS COLLECTION (Spyro's Adventure)
30/32 Skylanders -- 4/4 Levels -- 8/9 Items (Includes VV)
Missing: smilie smilie + Ghost Swords
Seiki Platinum Sparx Gems: 6059
#896 Posted: 18:23:24 17/03/2016
^ agreed on originals.

Would want Cinderella, Aurora, Snow White, Pocahontas, Mowgli, Goofy, and Peter Pan.
---
Once in my dreams, I rose and soared. No matter how I'm knocked around or beaten down, I will stand up restored.
#897 Posted: 00:55:31 18/03/2016
I want too see a revenge of the sith playset with grevious and the emperor if that ever happened
---
#898 Posted: 04:13:00 18/03/2016
That would be amazing Sky and it actually reminded me of how much I want Grevious and the Emperor to become playable characters
#899 Posted: 04:37:49 18/03/2016
Quote: isaac343018s
That would be amazing Sky and it actually reminded me of how much I want Grevious and the Emperor to become playable characters

I mean grevious escaped plus the emperor looks like he can be playable his super attack can be lighting grevious can be a dash super

I had the idea since
Twilight of republic focused from the 1-2 movie empire strikes back is 5-6 force awaken is ep7
Revenge of the sith be taking place in 3-4 movie

Like the power discs I can see the lava background with lava floor mybe with evil anakin costume
Anakin would fit perfect as final boss
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 04:42:21 18/03/2016 by sky-dragon
GhostRoaster617 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3963
#900 Posted: 06:08:33 18/03/2016
You know what you guys? I have lost hope and I just realized Disney's stupidest plan that may be true. Dory may be the only figure with the playset just like how our second Captain America came with Marvel Battlegrounds and they may just give only one new character with each playset from now on. Now I know that is seriously the stupidest idea, but think about it why would Dory be the only character confirmed with the playset? Why does it seem like Disney debunks more of our theories with characters coming with playsets? Most importantly why did legit characters not have a playset like the Zootopia characters and Baloo?

This isn't a rant, but I just believe Disney is making a mistake if this is true and now the playsets will now be more overpriced than it was before and it was already quite overpriced.
---
Grave Clobber is back to bury you!
Imaginators smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie Villains smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
First | Previous | Page 18 of 24 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me