Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Question About TrapTeam Poster [CLOSED]
wizball1973 Green Sparx Gems: 187
#1 Posted: 04:30:34 18/04/2015 | Topic Creator
My son just purchased the Light Expansion Pack and it came with the Light Stickers for the Villains. He also has Spotlight. Where do I find the stickers for the poster for her?

We also got Knightmare separately...so I guess no villain stickers for us?
Phoenix_Lord Gold Sparx Gems: 2061
#2 Posted: 04:58:18 18/04/2015
Yeah it sucks...they only made stickers of the Villian's for the poster.....no stickers of the Trap Master's and the Core's. Sorry...you have to make your own in a paint proggy.

If its needed badly by a lot of members(being a artist/well versed in Photoshop...lol) i proly could throw something together for members to print out and glue-stick it on to there poster. smilie

Also you most likely want the get the Dark Expansion Pack to...because i doubt they are ever going to single pack the Dark Shadow Spider Trap.
---
Theres no SuperChargers Cards. So I'm making my own... smilie
spyroflame0487 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3866
#3 Posted: 18:36:39 18/04/2015
I don't know exactly how big they'd be printed out, but I just whipped up a little something real quick using the largest version of the poster I could find. You can probably find some real cheap sticker things somewhere too to print out.

[User Posted Image]
---
Why did Uncle Peter have an interdimentional portal in his attic?
Spyro's entire collection! [Updated June 28th 15]
Iganagor Emerald Sparx Gems: 3552
#4 Posted: 22:36:19 18/04/2015
Quote: spyroflame0487
I don't know exactly how big they'd be printed out, but I just whipped up a little something real quick using the largest version of the poster I could find. You can probably find some real cheap sticker things somewhere too to print out.

[User Posted Image]

You didn't need to do that, if you go on Skylanders Facebook page, they give a picture of a poster with everything on it.
---
Summoning a STUNFISK
1. Go to a beach - 2. Fall flat on the ground - 3. Recite Stunfisks fart-cry
4. Flop 618 times - You have a STUNFISK!
Phoenix_Lord Gold Sparx Gems: 2061
#5 Posted: 22:55:07 18/04/2015
^Where? Can't find it...
---
Theres no SuperChargers Cards. So I'm making my own... smilie
Plordigian Blue Sparx Gems: 626
#6 Posted: 23:31:23 18/04/2015
It infuriates me to no end that they included in the starter pack a poster with missing characters/question marks on it. Super lame. Maybe years from now, books will tell the story of what went down behind closed doors at Activision that caused blunders like this.
---
1Jn47
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me