Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Video Gaming > The Official All Purpose Super Smash Bros. for Wii U/3DS topic V3! DLC Fighters!
First | Previous | Page 46 of 50 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50
The Official All Purpose Super Smash Bros. for Wii U/3DS topic V3! DLC Fighters! [CLOSED]
sonicbrawler182 Platinum Sparx Gems: 7089
#2251 Posted: 22:58:12 19/10/2015
Quote: Seiki
Is a Square Enix rep even plausible? I know they at least use to be on fairly good terms with Nintendo and even helped with one of the Strikers games. Not to mention a number of the original FF's being on NES. Plus, there's all the spin-off KH games & The World Ends With You.

To be perfectly honest, I'm surprised one hasn't shown up yet.

The most popular Square Enix reps for Nintendo fans would easily be Geno and Black Mage. I personally would love Black Mage to be added. He's my main in Super Smash Flash 2.

Although I would love Sora to be in the game (and I did vote for him), he wouldn't count as a Square Enix rep technically, as all of the original KH characters are actually owned by Disney.
---
"My memories will be part of the sky."
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:58:54 19/10/2015 by sonicbrawler182
somePerson Diamond Sparx [online] Gems: 8399
#2252 Posted: 20:15:00 20/10/2015
Nairo was the first to beat Zer0 in Grand Finals.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:15:17 20/10/2015 by somePerson
HeyitsHotDog Diamond Sparx Gems: 8201
#2253 Posted: 22:55:47 20/10/2015
Quote: The Bone Chompy
I've already posted these in S&N but...

As I said, I'm sorry.

Originals:
http://m.imgur.com/lPVYYWB,sqFHe1q,6pINdPs

Edited Version:
http://m.imgur.com/Aljr9k3,bGVNXjD

Aaand the point of this is?
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
The Bone Chompy Yellow Sparx Gems: 1201
#2254 Posted: 00:11:36 21/10/2015
It was a request from one of my non-darkSpyro friends. Just wanted to put it on here smilie
---
^This might be sarcasm.
Underian Emerald Sparx Gems: 3080
#2255 Posted: 02:52:35 21/10/2015
still want shovel knight and tails
Sleepy0429 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3217
#2256 Posted: 13:53:02 21/10/2015
Quote: Underian
still want shovel knight and tails

same. tails is on my top 10.
---
dark52 let me change my username you coward
#2257 Posted: 23:59:56 21/10/2015
Oh. Didn't think it was spammy. Sorry about that.

We need character reveal
---
^This might be sarcasm.
Batzooka119 Ripto Gems: 720
#2258 Posted: 12:31:39 24/10/2015
[User Posted Image]

Monthly r/smashbros tier list. Thoughts?
Mesuxelf Ripto Gems: 3666
#2259 Posted: 12:37:21 24/10/2015
Ganondorf should be higher than Lucina, Link should be higher than Toon Link, and Greninja should be lower. That's jut my opinion, though.
#2260 Posted: 12:44:40 24/10/2015
Can we please just stop posting random tier lists? They're always bad, especially from places like /r/smashbros.
---
#2261 Posted: 13:27:38 24/10/2015
all wrong. if we go by MLG finals dr.mario should be top. but stop the tier lists.
---
#2262 Posted: 15:45:57 24/10/2015
Quote: Sleepy0429
all wrong. if we go by MLG finals dr.mario should be top. but stop the tier lists.

An amazing player who plays a character really well does not make that character actually good. Just look at aMSa with Yoshi and M2K with Pichu.
Mrmorrises Platinum Sparx Gems: 7014
#2263 Posted: 16:00:14 24/10/2015
Quote: Batzooka119
[User Posted Image]

Monthly r/smashbros tier list. Thoughts?

Whoa, Ryu's a bit far up there.
Mitt rox Yellow Sparx Gems: 1746
#2264 Posted: 16:03:02 24/10/2015
Quote: sonicbrawler182
Can we please just stop posting random tier lists? They're always bad, especially from places like /r/smashbros.

are you just saying that cause rosalina isnt in the top 2 on that list
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 16:04:27 24/10/2015 by Mitt rox
#2265 Posted: 16:10:32 24/10/2015
^There's much more glaring problems than just that, so nice try.

But the main reason I say so is because literally nobody else in this thread besides CAV and myself has really shown they understand what a tier list is really supposed to be. So I'd rather people not post "tier lists" here. As they really aren't tier lists.
---
#2266 Posted: 16:57:47 24/10/2015

But the main reason I say so is because literally nobody else in this thread besides CAV and myself has really shown they understand what a tier list is really supposed to be. So I'd rather people not post "tier lists" here. As they really aren't tier lists.

yeah i know right. its almost like people actually have different opinions
#2267 Posted: 17:04:11 24/10/2015
^There is a difference between having an opinion, and not having a clue what you're talking about even means, bub.
---
#2268 Posted: 17:11:41 24/10/2015
^There is a difference between having an opinion, and not having a clue what you're talking about even means, bub.

theres also a difference between not having a clue what ur talking about and not agreeing with everything that YOU think, bub

if someone who didnt have a clue what a tier list is posted a tier list that YOU completely agreed with YOU probably would say that its a "real" tier list just cause YOU agree with.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 17:16:16 24/10/2015 by Mitt rox
#2269 Posted: 17:18:28 24/10/2015
Yeah, there is, and the former is what happens in this thread.

I couldn't give a damn if people don't agree with my tentative tier list (i.e. the one I don't even have), but the people in this thread don't even understand what a tier list is supposed to be.

Most people in this thread are casual players anyway so tier lists are not relevant to them and their opinions are invalid regarding them.

Quote:
if someone who didnt have a clue what a tier list is posted a tier list that YOU completely agreed with YOU probably would say that its a "real" tier list just cause YOU agree with.

No, because I actually think it's far too early in the game's lifespan to form a full tier list.

You would know this too if you knew what you were talking about.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 17:19:39 24/10/2015 by sonicbrawler182
#2270 Posted: 17:22:49 24/10/2015
Yeah, there is, and the former is what happens in this thread.

I couldn't give a damn if people don't agree with my tentative tier list (i.e. the one I don't even have), but the people in this thread don't even understand what a tier list is supposed to be.

Most people in this thread are casual players anyway so tier lists are not relevant to them and their opinions are invalid regarding them.

Quote:

No, because I actually think it's far too early in the game's lifespan to form a full tier list.

You would know this too if you knew what you were talking about.

okay then I guess ZeRo doesn't know what hes talking about b/c hes started making a tier list and as you just said its far too early in the game's lifespan to form a tier list
#2271 Posted: 17:32:33 24/10/2015
^And if you pay attention to him at all he's said many times it's mostly just for fun and not a real tier list beyond the top/high tiers.

You can't form a full tier list for this game yet in part because it is technically still in development. We are still getting more characters. Existing characters still get changed and tweaked, sometimes drastically, every other month.
---
#2272 Posted: 17:35:48 24/10/2015
^And if you pay attention to him at all he's said many times it's mostly just for fun and not a real tier list beyond the top/high tiers.

You can't form a full tier list for this game yet in part because it is technically still in development. We are still getting more characters. Existing characters still get changed and tweaked, sometimes drastically, every other month.

oooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i get it. so the part about me not knowing what im talking about was just an ad hominem attack. i see
#2273 Posted: 17:41:41 24/10/2015
...What? No, I meant it literally when I said everyone in this thread besides a very small minority don't get what a tier list actually is.

It wasn't an insult, it was an observation. I have literally posted sourced definitions for the phrase "tier list" in this topic before, and people still post "tier lists" that aren't actually tier lists in this topic.

Just lay off man, you clearly don't know what you're talking about either when you don't even know that much about what has gone down in this topic.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 17:42:08 24/10/2015 by sonicbrawler182
#2274 Posted: 17:44:56 24/10/2015
...What? No, I meant it literally when I said everyone in this thread besides a very small minority don't get what a tier list actually is.

It wasn't an insult, it was an observation. I have literally posted sourced definitions for the phrase "tier list" in this topic before, and people still post "tier lists" that aren't actually tier lists in this topic.

Just lay off man, you clearly don't know what you're talking about either when you don't even know that much about what has gone down in this topic.

um but you said:

"No, because I actually think it's far too early in the game's lifespan to form a full tier list.

You would know this too if you knew what you were talking about."

even though I never actually said that it was time to form a full tier list
#2275 Posted: 17:49:09 24/10/2015
You implied as such by constantly harassing me about the fact I said it wasn't time to do so, though.

You're just arguing with me for the sake of it at this point. Drop it. I'm not in the mood, and know dS Video Gaming posters don't like arguments more than 3 posts in any one topic either.
---
#2276 Posted: 17:52:28 24/10/2015
You implied as such by constantly harassing me about the fact I said it wasn't time to do so, though.

You're just arguing with me for the sake of it at this point. Drop it. I'm not in the mood, and know dS Video Gaming posters don't like arguments more than 3 posts in any one topic either.

oh wow i "harassed" you. man im such a bully.
#2277 Posted: 18:00:43 24/10/2015
Yeah, you immediately bring up "BUH BUH JUST BECAUSE ROSALINA" as some kind of insult even though nobody mentioned Rosalina here. Then you continue to argue with me just for the sake of it, not knowing what you're talking about yet continuing to just contradict anything I say for no apparent reason.

That's harassing/flaming/whatever you want to call it, and I will report you if you continue.
---
#2278 Posted: 18:08:55 24/10/2015
Yeah, you immediately bring up "BUH BUH JUST BECAUSE ROSALINA" as some kind of insult even though nobody mentioned Rosalina here. Then you continue to argue with me just for the sake of it, not knowing what you're talking about yet continuing to just contradict anything I say for no apparent reason.

That's harassing/flaming/whatever you want to call it, and I will report you if you continue.

lol dude i wasnt even insulting you i was legitimately asking.........calm down
#2279 Posted: 18:15:56 24/10/2015
Nice attempt at saving face just because I brought up reporting, but I've had people bring up a spiteful Rosalina comment out of nowhere enough times, on this site and elsewhere, especially when talking tier lists and what not, for me to know you're telling a blatant lie. You're attitude going forward after that comment, also does not help your case.

Just quit while you're ahead, seriously.
---
#2280 Posted: 20:39:45 24/10/2015
Quote: somePerson
Quote: Sleepy0429

An amazing player who plays a character really well does not make that character actually good. Just look at aMSa with Yoshi and M2K with Pichu.

that's the point
---
CelesteInk Blue Sparx Gems: 595
#2281 Posted: 21:24:28 24/10/2015
Mitt..... xD "Rosalina Fetish" .... lolololol
MugoUrth Ripto Gems: 3234
#2282 Posted: 23:04:02 24/10/2015
No god, I'm sorry but I will NEVER accept Sheik as a top tiered character. I don't care what anyone says. Her attacks are WAY too weak, she has barely any good killing abilities, and her AOE is terrible, meaning she will need to be absolutely perfect when using her moves. Plus, I've tried out so many of her techniques, and they pretty much don't even work. I will always believe her reason for being so high tiered is because speedfa... fans think being fast automatically makes someone god tier.

Also, Zero Suit Samus is almost exactly the same except with slightly better power and AOE.
I-Brawler Emerald Sparx Gems: 3565
#2283 Posted: 23:20:05 24/10/2015
Quote: MugoUrth
No god, I'm sorry but I will NEVER accept Sheik as a top tiered character. I don't care what anyone says. Her attacks are WAY too weak, she has barely any good killing abilities, and her AOE is terrible, meaning she will need to be absolutely perfect when using her moves. Plus, I've tried out so many of her techniques, and they pretty much don't even work. I will always believe her reason for being so high tiered is because speedfa... fans think being fast automatically makes someone god tier.

Also, Zero Suit Samus is almost exactly the same except with slightly better power and AOE.

stop bringing up the same argument

Your beliefs are fine, and I'm not saying they aren't by saying this, but this is just creating unnecessary conflict at this point.
---
you never saw me
#2284 Posted: 02:24:04 25/10/2015

Stop

No more Sheik is terrible ****

Please, it'sg etting annoying, and tier lists are not ver trustable in the first place.

About the tier list though...I feel like Meta Knight is a rank too high...as well as both Link and Toon Link. Bowser Jr. deserves a higher spot as well. Yeah, that's mostly it.

Also, mitt and sonic, you guys should stop arguing, seriously.
---
^This might be sarcasm.
#2285 Posted: 02:32:49 25/10/2015

You're just wanting attention now.
CAV Platinum Sparx Gems: 6239
#2286 Posted: 03:54:16 25/10/2015
The most glaring issues to me about that tier list is that Greninja and Shulk are a good bit too low.

Also if anyone wants to fight I could be open now.

Honestly sometimes I get lost myself on them.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:54:37 25/10/2015 by CAV
#2287 Posted: 03:59:16 25/10/2015
Quote: CAV
The most glaring issues to me about that tier list is that Greninja and Shulk are a good bit too low.

Also if anyone wants to fight I could be open now.

Honestly sometimes I get lost myself on them.

Maybe I can in 15 minutes. :3
CAV Platinum Sparx Gems: 6239
#2288 Posted: 04:07:00 25/10/2015
^I'll be waiting.
#2289 Posted: 14:20:20 25/10/2015

Well it's true. People like her because she's good in all the areas that are pretty much irrelevant, despite the fact she sucks in areas that count the most.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 14:21:45 25/10/2015 by MugoUrth
#2290 Posted: 16:47:24 25/10/2015

Well it's true. People like her because she's good in all the areas that are pretty much irrelevant, despite the fact she sucks in areas that count the most.

Opinions don't equal as true. Please, I don't want to continue this.
---
^This might be sarcasm.
#2291 Posted: 17:52:58 25/10/2015

[User Posted Image]
- - -
Seiki Platinum Sparx Gems: 6059
#2292 Posted: 19:12:09 25/10/2015

Ok, you've made your opinion clear on the matter and I think we're all tired of the argument that inevitably ensues everytime it's mentioned she's high tier. "areas that count most" can also vary depending on how an individual plays. Some may prefer speedy characters that don't pack a lot of punch to slowly take you down while avoiding your moves, other may prefer a heavy hitter that takes you down hard and quick. It's all a matter of preference.

In the end, it's your opinion she sucks, and others' opinion she's good. Can we all just accept the difference in opinion and get along?
---
Once in my dreams, I rose and soared. No matter how I'm knocked around or beaten down, I will stand up restored.
#2293 Posted: 19:33:33 25/10/2015
We don't need to keep bringing up the Sheik thing. I think, at the very least, people can agree she's decent and a viable pick in competitive play, based on the fact that competitive players users her quite a lot.
---
#2294 Posted: 21:09:44 25/10/2015

Hahahaha!
#2295 Posted: 22:19:26 25/10/2015

Ok, you've made your opinion clear on the matter and I think we're all tired of the argument that inevitably ensues everytime it's mentioned she's high tier. "areas that count most" can also vary depending on how an individual plays. Some may prefer speedy characters that don't pack a lot of punch to slowly take you down while avoiding your moves, other may prefer a heavy hitter that takes you down hard and quick. It's all a matter of preference.

In the end, it's your opinion she sucks, and others' opinion she's good. Can we all just accept the difference in opinion and get along?

What I also hate about tier lists is that all those heavy hitters that can kill really early are considered "low tiered" just because they're "big and slow." Ground speed really isn't that big of a deal, and size can be worked around. As far as being comboed goes? Small characters really are not much harder to combo than the big ones are.
mega spyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 3847
#2296 Posted: 22:23:46 25/10/2015

What I also hate about tier lists is that all those heavy hitters that can kill really early are considered "low tiered" just because they're "big and slow." Ground speed really isn't that big of a deal, and size can be worked around. As far as being comboed goes? Small characters really are not much harder to combo than the big ones are.

So we've heard.... Quite a few times in fact.
---
Dead
#2297 Posted: 23:14:20 25/10/2015
Zhu reenacting the Wombo Combo.

In case you don't know Zhu was the poor Fox in the famous Wombo Combo.
TacoMakerSkys Platinum Sparx Gems: 5652
#2298 Posted: 01:19:02 26/10/2015 | Topic Creator

[User Posted Image]

We all stopped caring the first time you stated that, MONTHS ago.
---
words. letters. filler.
#2299 Posted: 01:34:00 26/10/2015
Quote: TacoMakerSkys

[User Posted Image]

Honestly, I think you should care. It kind of feels like you guys are just ignoring my stance on the characters and treating them as BS, while also treating me like a noob just because I like the big, heavy hitters over the speedy wusses. Maybe you guys like Sheik's gameplay, but I will never get her appeal. I really have tried playing as her, but none of the strategies specified for her really work. And yet, I'm a noob because I don't like Sheik. I don't think so. I play this game regularly. I practice regularly with every character (except Pit/Palutena/Dark Pit and Greninja), even the ones I'm bad with. And honestly, I fight quite a lot of those speedy characters with Bowser online, and regardless of character, I find it always comes down to the intelligence of the player. I've actually had moments where I could STILL evade Sheik and ZSS's attacks with the biggest character in the game. Yes, he has problems, but I find ways to work around them.

I know my opinions may come off as a bit harsh, but I still don't appreciate being treated like an idiot.
TacoMakerSkys Platinum Sparx Gems: 5652
#2300 Posted: 01:37:54 26/10/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote: TacoMakerSkys

[User Posted Image]

Honestly, I think you should care. It kind of feels like you guys are just ignoring my stance on the characters and treating them as BS, while also treating me like a noob just because I like the big, heavy hitters over the speedy wusses. Maybe you guys like Sheik's gameplay, but I will never get her appeal. I really have tried playing as her, but none of the strategies specified for her really work. And yet, I'm a noob because I don't like Sheik. I don't think so. I play this game regularly. I practice regularly with every character (except Pit/Palutena/Dark Pit and Greninja), even the ones I'm bad with. And honestly, I fight quite a lot of those speedy characters with Bowser online, and regardless of character, I find it always comes down to the intelligence of the player. I've actually had moments where I could STILL evade Sheik and ZSS's attacks with the biggest character in the game. Yes, he has problems, but I find ways to work around them.

I know my opinions may come off as a bit harsh, but I still don't appreciate being treated like an idiot.

Then stop acting like one smilie We've understood your point several times in the past, and it's quite annoying that you keep repeating it every so often.
---
words. letters. filler.
First | Previous | Page 46 of 50 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me