Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Video Gaming > The Official All Purpose Super Smash Bros. for Wii U/3DS topic V3! DLC Fighters!
First | Previous | Page 4 of 50 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 48 49 50
The Official All Purpose Super Smash Bros. for Wii U/3DS topic V3! DLC Fighters! [CLOSED]
sonicbrawler182 Platinum Sparx Gems: 7098
#151 Posted: 18:52:47 27/04/2015
Quote: Sesshomaru75
Dude, you complain about the over usage of the word "overrated" on this site when you over use the word "objectively" all the ****ing time.

Talk about hypocritical.

She's overrated, get over it.

I don't use the word objectively all of the time. Quote the last 10 times I used it before this discussion if you want to prove me wrong on that.

You can tell me she's overrated, and provide me with nothing to back up your claim. From what I've observed, your definition of "overrated" is "something that people like more than I do". That's flat out incorrect though.

Moreover, you've been trying to antagonise me the entire time (to no avail), yet you got on zer0dch's case at the beginning of the thread for "antagonising people" and "not being constructive", both things you are doing here.

And I'm the hypocrite, eh?

Check mate, m8head.

Quote:
This seems closer to appearing misunderstood than underrated. She's a popular character liked by many for a wide variety of reasons, such as maining her in Smash, using her in Mario Kart, or even something more mundane like liking her character design or mistaking her for Elsa.

And fine. Let's go with the idea that she isn't actually overrated. But she is definitely not underrated. Can she be misunderstood? Yes. Can parts of her character be under appreciated? Sure. Can her offensive abilities in Smash be underrated? Ok yeah I'll give you that. But Rosalina as a full entity being underrated? I disagree, since she has a vocal and sizable fanbase that appreciate the character and keep her around long after she was intended to be.

You're still missing the definition of the word.

Firstly, something that is misunderstood is inherently either underrated or overrated. That misunderstanding is what causes them to be so. If you aren't aware of the full facts of something, of course you under/over rate it. Refer back to my example with the Pikachu Amiibo. If someone misunderstands the monetary value of that Pikachu Amiibo, of course they will end up selling it for more or less than it actually is worth.

Rosalina as an entire character is underrated because:

-Many people don't appreciate her for her backstory or anything like that, or aren't even aware of that, they just think she's cute or whatever.
-Many people adopt very flawed and plothole ridden fan theories and like her as a result of those (E.g, the Game Theory videos on her, her being a princess, her being trans, etc). However, her real back story and trivia isn't nearly as plothole ridden or flawed, yet people ignore it most of the time.
-She is often ridiculed for "getting too much attention" when arguably objectively less interesting characters have gotten MUCH more attention than her (Wario and Yoshi).

I could go on but that's really all you need. You can't really argue with those.
---
"My memories will be part of the sky."
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 19:01:55 27/04/2015 by sonicbrawler182
#152 Posted: 19:04:15 27/04/2015
Quote: sonicbrawler182
I don't use the word objectively all of the time. Quote the last 10 times I used it before this discussion if you want to prove me wrong on that.

You can tell me she's overrated, and provide me with nothing to back up your claim. From what I've observed, your definition of "overrated" is "something that people like more than I do". That's flat out incorrect though.

Moreover, you've been trying to antagonise me the entire time (to no avail), yet you got on zer0dch's case at the beginning of the thread for "antagonising people" and "not being constructive", both things you are doing here.

And I'm the hypocrite, eh?

Check mate, m8head.

I shouldn't have to quote it because you know that you do.

And how have I not backed up my claim? Tons of people like her, she's overrated. I don't think she's a bad character by any means, as I actually like her quite a bit, but she is overrated.

You seem to be misinterpreting me because you seem to be thinking that I'm saying that she's a bad character when she's not.

And that's not what I mean by overrated at all, so please kindly reevaluate your observation.

You got me on the antagonizing part, but I disagree with the latter.

Your disagreement is irrelevant, because it's not based on objective fact or definitions.

Quote:
Tons of people like her, she's overrated.

So I guess oxygen is overrated then? Everyone likes oxygen a whole bunch. Most overrated thing on the planet really. /s
---
#153 Posted: 19:09:00 27/04/2015
Your disagreement is irrelevant, because it's not based on objective fact or definitions.

There you go again using that nasty little word.

So I guess oxygen is overrated then? Everyone likes oxygen a whole bunch. Most overrated thing on the planet really. /s

Are you being serious? lol

Yes, I used it in that instance because it was relevant.

And I could ask you if you're being serious, since it doesn't even seem like you're even trying to provide me with a rebuttal.

Also posting on my GB isn't going to do anything, kek.
---
#154 Posted: 19:14:36 27/04/2015
Eh, I don't really care anymore since you appear to be a brick wall that's gone into full-blown retard mode, so it's not worth my time anymore.

Well, objectively, you objectively cared enough to objectively bring it this objectively far, objectively.

But seriously, at least try to do a decent job of backing up your points next time. Nobody cares for you poor attempts at "trolling".
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 19:15:30 27/04/2015 by sonicbrawler182
Sleepy0429 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3217
#155 Posted: 21:42:04 27/04/2015
http://i.imgur.com/X5SX31a

kill me
---
dark52 let me change my username you coward
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:44:35 27/04/2015 by Sleepy0429
MugoUrth Ripto Gems: 3234
#156 Posted: 22:18:51 27/04/2015
Quote: Wreckingball13
[User Posted Image]

Basically me reading this page. But I do agree with Sess to be honest. Rosalina is very overrated.

Okay, this fight needs to stop NOW! Who cares who's overrated or not, what matters is that we're all smash fans. We should just let people like who they like and dislike who they dislike.

BTW, tomorrow's the day Mewtwo gets released for purchase. Looking forward to buying him.
HeyitsHotDog Diamond Sparx Gems: 8226
#157 Posted: 22:21:14 27/04/2015
Mugo, whats so bad about Snake?
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
#158 Posted: 22:26:01 27/04/2015
Personally, I think he's a really generic character. He has about as much flavor to his design and personality as a glass of warm water. Plus, I feel like he started the whole trend of "Middle-Aged overly serious men with guns and little personality" type characters in video games that, frankly, I'm pretty much sick of seeing. I don't mind if people like him, I just hope people can respect my opinion to NOT like him.
#159 Posted: 22:27:13 27/04/2015
Quote: MugoUrth
Personally, I think he's a really generic character. He has about as much flavor to his design and personality as a glass of warm water. Plus, I feel like he started the whole trend of "Middle-Aged overly serious men with guns and little personality" type characters in video games that, frankly, I'm pretty much sick of seeing. I don't mind if people like him, I just hope people can respect my opinion to NOT like him.

Oh I thought it was because he's a human. Lol I have no problem why you don't want him in.
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
#160 Posted: 22:31:08 27/04/2015
Hey, I generally don't care for human characters that much, but I don't always dislike them. Heck, one of my current mains is Wario, and he's human. I use Wario cause I think he's a fun character to use. smilie
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 22:37:48 27/04/2015 by MugoUrth
#161 Posted: 22:35:32 27/04/2015
Ahh OK.
---
#162 Posted: 22:48:41 27/04/2015
[User Posted Image]

>"no personality"
>dat **** eating grin
>jokes about eating Yoshi
>openly admits Zero Suit Samus is attractive
>nerds out over Captain Falcon
>just the Codec calls in general

OK but literally, if you don't think Snake had more personality than any other character in Brawl, you are just wrong.
---
Sleepy0429 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3217
#163 Posted: 23:22:12 27/04/2015
I am getting the game on the 29th with Mewtwo any good tips? (Sonic is mained)
---
dark52 let me change my username you coward
skylandersspyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 3860
#164 Posted: 23:30:42 27/04/2015
Quote: Sleepy0429
I am getting the game on the 29th with Mewtwo any good tips? (Sonic is mained)

Dont buy the mii costumes they suck
---
Uh Uh Uh! You didn't say the magic word!
somePerson Diamond Sparx Gems: 8459
#165 Posted: 23:42:07 27/04/2015
Quote: A10theHero
I meant potential as in actually getting into the game.

Well, then yeah. The probability is low, but nothing's impossible. ;)

Quote: somePerson
Snake is in a weird situation because Konami and Nintendo aren't in a good relationship right now. Snake was only included in Brawl because of a favor for a man who's having disagreements with his own company. Also, don't you think Snake didn't really fit in well with the likes of Pikachu and Kirby? He was edgier than the rest of the roster, which could be seen as a reason not to include him.

How are Konami and Nintendo not in a good relationship right now? The reason why Snake is in Brawl is because Hideo Kojima begged for Snake to be in Melee but was too late so he was later added to Brawl. The game's art design was dark and damaged, it made Snake fit in.

The latest Metal Gear Solid game was not released on the Wii U. Need I say more?
Just in case, I will. There's a reason Snake didn't return. It could've been MGS V, or it could've been something else too. Has it been resolved? We don't know. And if the issue was that game not coming to the Wii U, I wouldn't expect Snake to return. Also, from what I've heard, Kojima is not doing well with Konami at the moment. Someone said something on Smashboards about him being fired or leaving or whatever, but I haven't verified that yet.
Sure, Brawl had a more realistic look to it, but that's not the case with Smash 4. It's more cartoonish and brightly colored. I'm not sure if he still fits then.

Most aren't?
A10theHero Green Sparx Gems: 258
#166 Posted: 00:54:22 28/04/2015
I meant potential as in actually getting into the game.

Well, then yeah. The probability is low, but nothing's impossible. smilie

How are Konami and Nintendo not in a good relationship right now? The reason why Snake is in Brawl is because Hideo Kojima begged for Snake to be in Melee but was too late so he was later added to Brawl. The game's art design was dark and damaged, it made Snake fit in.

The latest Metal Gear Solid game was not released on the Wii U. Need I say more?
Just in case, I will. There's a reason Snake didn't return. It could've been MGS V, or it could've been something else too. Has it been resolved? We don't know. And if the issue was that game not coming to the Wii U, I wouldn't expect Snake to return. Also, from what I've heard, Kojima is not doing well with Konami at the moment. Someone said something on Smashboards about him being fired or leaving or whatever, but I haven't verified that yet.
Sure, Brawl had a more realistic look to it, but that's not the case with Smash 4. It's more cartoonish and brightly colored. I'm not sure if he still fits then.

Most aren't?

Here's why it matters now. Nintendo needs third-party games. It did Konami a solid by letting Snake join Brawl. Konami has not returned the favor. Nintendo responded by retracting its solid. (I'm kinda busy at the moment, so I can't be more eloquent or go into more depth, but this is the basic premise.)
somePerson Diamond Sparx Gems: 8459
#167 Posted: 03:07:51 28/04/2015

Well, then yeah. The probability is low, but nothing's impossible. ;)

Most aren't?

Here's why it matters now. Nintendo needs third-party games. It did Konami a solid by letting Snake join Brawl. Konami has not returned the favor. Nintendo responded by retracting its solid. (I'm kinda busy at the moment, so I can't be more eloquent or go into more depth, but this is the basic premise.)

[User Posted Image]
- - -
CAV Platinum Sparx Gems: 6253
#168 Posted: 03:12:11 28/04/2015
^That's one remake from years ago.

OK but literally, if you don't think Snake had more personality than any other character in Brawl, you are just wrong.

Not as much as G&W.
#169 Posted: 03:23:21 28/04/2015
[User Posted Image]

>"no personality"
>dat **** eating grin

I don't think so. Dumb jokes really aren't personality.
#170 Posted: 03:48:34 28/04/2015

Most aren't?

[User Posted Image]
- - -

Okay, time for the nuance. Here's the problem with this game. 1. It's just a remake of an old MGS game (the third one, I believe). Konami did not launch any of its new titles (MGS V) on a Nintendo system. 2. The 3DS is not the system Nintendo needs third-party support on. It's the Wii U. And Konami did not help them. By only aiding the company's competitors and leaving them with a pretty lame return in exchange for Snake being on one of the most famous Nintendo games ever, Konami did not repay the debt of adding Solid Snake to Brawl.

Now, I need to emphasize this point. This is speculation. I can't say for sure that this is the Reason as to why Snake was not and (possibly) will not be included it. However, this is a pretty reasonable assumption, all the same. But there still might be a different reason like the ones I mentioned earlier about him not fitting in or there being some problem that none of us knows about. Regardless, unless you have a good answer to all of these, I'm sorry to say that the chances of Snake getting in aren't as good as you think. This doesn't mean that you should give up on him, however. Never say never. smilie
I-Brawler Emerald Sparx Gems: 3565
#171 Posted: 10:55:50 28/04/2015
I have little to no knowledge on the subject but
having him in brawl is good enough reason to have him stay

again, don't have much knowledge on the subject but Sonic returned. unless i missed something
---
you never saw me
arceustheprime Ripto Gems: 5362
#172 Posted: 11:03:27 28/04/2015
[User Posted Image]

>"no personality"
>dat **** eating grin

this man is the only one of you with good taste
#173 Posted: 11:48:30 28/04/2015
To be quite honest, I don't see why this "Konami haven't supported Nintendo with MGS games in years" argument matters to Snake, when we have Mega Man.

That goes two fold if we do indeed get Ryu from Street Fighter too. Street Fighter V isn't coming to Nintendo, and there hasn't been a Street Fighter on a Nintendo console in ages either.
---
skylandersspyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 3860
#174 Posted: 16:11:17 28/04/2015
MEWTWO is out for non club nintendo members!!!!!!!
---
Uh Uh Uh! You didn't say the magic word!
#175 Posted: 17:15:27 28/04/2015
I quite honestly just don't really like the aesthetic Snake brought to Brawl. Brawl as a whole in design was made to be more realistic and maybe it fit a little better there, but I just see Snake in 4 as sticking out like a sore thumb. I didn't have any real attachment to him in the game, and I do think that the small amount of games he's had on Nintendo platforms in the past does harm him (Mega Man hasn't been around in a while either but he's a staple of NES and SNES).

Call it hypocritical because I campaign for Bayonetta but that's how I feel. And, for the record, I don't know how I feel about Ryu showing up, kind of for similar reasons.
#176 Posted: 17:41:34 28/04/2015
Quote: CAV
I quite honestly just don't really like the aesthetic Snake brought to Brawl. Brawl as a whole in design was made to be more realistic and maybe it fit a little better there, but I just see Snake in 4 as sticking out like a sore thumb. I didn't have any real attachment to him in the game, and I do think that the small amount of games he's had on Nintendo platforms in the past does harm him (Mega Man hasn't been around in a while either but he's a staple of NES and SNES).

Call it hypocritical because I campaign for Bayonetta but that's how I feel. And, for the record, I don't know how I feel about Ryu showing up, kind of for similar reasons.

Snake didn't bring an aesthetic to Brawl. Brawl was given the gritty look independent of Snake.

I honestly don't see why Snake is a problem aesthetically when Fire Emblem isn't, or Zelda for that matter. Those are both franchises with more realistic artstyles for the most part (the Fire Emblem stages are literally just shades of brown and grey for the most part), yet they work just fine. Snake's only difference is that he would be more modern/sci-fi in his attire and his home stage. And even that has basically been done by the F-Zero and Star Fox stages already.
---
pankakesparx456 Diamond Sparx Gems: 7795
#177 Posted: 21:37:27 28/04/2015

Snake didn't bring an aesthetic to Brawl. Brawl was given the gritty look independent of Snake.

I honestly don't see why Snake is a problem aesthetically when Fire Emblem isn't, or Zelda for that matter. Those are both franchises with more realistic artstyles for the most part (the Fire Emblem stages are literally just shades of brown and grey for the most part), yet they work just fine. Snake's only difference is that he would be more modern/sci-fi in his attire and his home stage. And even that has basically been done by the F-Zero and Star Fox stages already.

it probably has something to do with the fact that Snake is the darkest(for lack of better word) character to come to smash just because of the nature of the Metal Gear Solid franchise. After all, the franchise has been rated M for the most part. Bayonetta is the most mature that Nintendo has ever gotten with its games(Hell, it's the ONLY M-rated game they've made if i'm not mistaken), and having a character like Snake in smash 4 would be off-putting for most fans when the game is a lot more colorful and less gritty than Brawl.

i could really care less if Snake gets into the game since i never really played as him. If they can make him fit, then i'm all for it. Personally i think Bayonetta would be a better choice because if you downplayed her sexual characteristics, then her design would fit right in with smash 4 a lot better than characters like Snake(and the fact that she comes from a hack and slash game, so the movepool possibilities are plentiful). The only reason i think adding Snake is a bad idea is because it would help promote MGSV, whether Ninty intends to or not, aka promote the other consoles. Same for Ryu and Street Fighter V. Otherwise i'm not for it or against it if they bring him back.
---
Cool cool.
TacoMakerSkys Platinum Sparx Gems: 5652
#178 Posted: 22:04:01 28/04/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote: skylandersspyro
MEWTWO is out for non club nintendo members!!!!!!!

Only for Europe right now.
---
words. letters. filler.
#179 Posted: 22:08:45 28/04/2015
Quote: pankakesparx456

it probably has something to do with the fact that Snake is the darkest(for lack of better word) character to come to smash just because of the nature of the Metal Gear Solid franchise. After all, the franchise has been rated M for the most part. Bayonetta is the most mature that Nintendo has ever gotten with its games(Hell, it's the ONLY M-rated game they've made if i'm not mistaken), and having a character like Snake in smash 4 would be off-putting for most fans when the game is a lot more colorful and less gritty than Brawl.

i could really care less if Snake gets into the game since i never really played as him. If they can make him fit, then i'm all for it. Personally i think Bayonetta would be a better choice because if you downplayed her sexual characteristics, then her design would fit right in with smash 4 a lot better than characters like Snake(and the fact that she comes from a hack and slash game, so the movepool possibilities are plentiful). The only reason i think adding Snake is a bad idea is because it would help promote MGSV, whether Ninty intends to or not, aka promote the other consoles. Same for Ryu and Street Fighter V. Otherwise i'm not for it or against it if they bring him back.

[User Posted Image]

"dark"
---
#180 Posted: 22:38:57 28/04/2015
Cameos don't count. smilie

...Now that I think about it, whatever happened to Ape Escape?
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:39:25 28/04/2015 by MugoUrth
#181 Posted: 23:33:39 28/04/2015
To be quite honest, I don't see why this "Konami haven't supported Nintendo with MGS games in years" argument matters to Snake, when we have Mega Man.

That goes two fold if we do indeed get Ryu from Street Fighter too. Street Fighter V isn't coming to Nintendo, and there hasn't been a Street Fighter on a Nintendo console in ages either.

You can't really compare Snake to Mega Man since the latter is a gaming icon. The same hindrances do apply to Mega Man as well, but the fact that he's such a legend is what sets them apart.
And something similar can be said about Ryu. He's an icon of fighting games.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:34:36 28/04/2015 by A10theHero
pankakesparx456 Diamond Sparx Gems: 7795
#182 Posted: 01:17:54 29/04/2015

[User Posted Image]

"dark"

THAT PICTURE IS EDGY AND YOU KNOW IT

THAT MONKEY IS OUT FOR BLOOD

YOU CAN SEE IT IN HIS CRAZY EYES

OTHER GAMES WISH THEY COULD ACHIEVE THIS LEVEL OF VIOLENCE

on a serious note, I don't think easter eggs/jokes like that should be counted. That's like saying Silent Hill 2 isn't scary because of its dog ending.

Regardless, i still think adding him is a bad idea because of MGSV not being on Wii U(which kind of upsets me since the Wii U is just as capable as the other systems MGSV is on to run the game). otherwise i really could care less if he got in.
---
Cool cool.
TacoMakerSkys Platinum Sparx Gems: 5652
#183 Posted: 01:33:18 29/04/2015 | Topic Creator
Cameos don't count. smilie

...Now that I think about it, whatever happened to Ape Escape?

Dead.
---
words. letters. filler.
arceustheprime Ripto Gems: 5362
#184 Posted: 09:32:28 29/04/2015
metal gear is a lot less serious then you guys make it out to be. the games can be incredibly silly in nature, like the main antagonist for a good few of the games is a gay russian cowboy who ends up getting controlled by another guys arm and says "you're pretty good" while making finger guns.
also
- the original metal gear was one of the best selling nes games

nintendo didn't develop bayonetta, heck the first game was originally only on the 360/ps3.

tho ramble ramble this post is probably pretty bad
#185 Posted: 14:42:41 29/04/2015
^I think with Bayonetta the point isn't necessarily that Nintendo made it, more than Nintendo put their official backing behind Bayo 2 and published it. It's still a Sega franchise supposedly, but a lot of people like to think of it as if it's a new Nintendo IP.
Also if Capcom really does get a second rep in Ryu, some could argue Bayonetta could be Sega's second.

To be honest, my reasoning for not wanting Snake in Smash really is flimsy and just boils down to "because I just don't think he works". I won't necessarily oppose him coming to the game, and if fans want him a lot I can only be happy for them. But I tend to question if his aesthetic could really work in the more colorful, cartoonish 4.
HIR Diamond Sparx Gems: 9016
#186 Posted: 14:46:57 29/04/2015
^You could theoretically make the same argument for Bayonetta. Yes, Bayonetta's games have some eye-popping colors and scenery (par for the course with Platinum) but her overall design and model would be a bit of a jarring disconnect compared to the rest of the Smashers, if you ask me. <.<;
---
Congrats! You wasted five seconds reading this.
#187 Posted: 15:01:49 29/04/2015
^For some reason I disagree. Maybe it's also how her attacks and powers are more fantasy and unrealistic (minus pistols), compared to Snake's attacks that are based around real weaponry and tactics.
Mesuxelf Ripto Gems: 3666
#188 Posted: 19:09:14 29/04/2015
I did a thing

#189 Posted: 19:31:00 29/04/2015

I discovered a thing.
---
Mesuxelf Ripto Gems: 3666
#190 Posted: 19:34:00 29/04/2015

I discovered a thing.

This was on reddit a while ago. Which version is this?
#191 Posted: 19:48:09 29/04/2015
---
#192 Posted: 22:27:42 29/04/2015
^I think with Bayonetta the point isn't necessarily that Nintendo made it, more than Nintendo put their official backing behind Bayo 2 and published it. It's still a Sega franchise supposedly, but a lot of people like to think of it as if it's a new Nintendo IP.
Also if Capcom really does get a second rep in Ryu, some could argue Bayonetta could be Sega's second.

To be honest, my reasoning for not wanting Snake in Smash really is flimsy and just boils down to "because I just don't think he works". I won't necessarily oppose him coming to the game, and if fans want him a lot I can only be happy for them. But I tend to question if his aesthetic could really work in the more colorful, cartoonish 4.

I'd rather not get either. Ryu, honestly, I don't see being much more than just a Mario clone. In a way, Mario and Luigi are Smash Brother's shoto-clones, but Ryu would have a very similar set to Luigi/Dr. Mario that, honestly, I doubt would have much flavor.

Bayonetta, honestly, I just don't like Bayonetta that much. I'm sorry, but I don't.
#193 Posted: 22:32:12 29/04/2015

I'd rather not get either. Ryu, honestly, I don't see being much more than just a Mario clone. In a way, Mario and Luigi are Smash Brother's shoto-clones, but Ryu would have a very similar set to Luigi/Dr. Mario that, honestly, I doubt would have much flavor.

Bayonetta, honestly, I just don't like Bayonetta that much. I'm sorry, but I don't.

How would Ryu be a Mario clone? Have you even played Street Fighter?
---
HIR Diamond Sparx Gems: 9016
#194 Posted: 22:39:29 29/04/2015
Quote: HeyitsHotDog

Ryu's moveset pretty much writes itself. Neutral B is a Hadoken, Side B is Tatsumaki Senpukyaku, Up B is a SHORYUKEN, etc. Maybe use Evil Ryu as a Final Smash (or one of his GIANT F.U. HADOKENS)? And as far as color schemes: normal, Evil Ryu, Ken, Akuma, Gouken, I could really go on here (Although I'd love to see Akuma as a skin akin to Alph or the Koopalings). <.<;
---
Congrats! You wasted five seconds reading this.
#195 Posted: 22:50:22 29/04/2015
Quote: HIR
Quote: HeyitsHotDog

Ryu's moveset pretty much writes itself. Neutral B is a Hadoken, Side B is Tatsumaki Senpukyaku, Up B is a SHORYUKEN, etc. Maybe use Evil Ryu as a Final Smash (or one of his GIANT F.U. HADOKENS)? And as far as color schemes: normal, Evil Ryu, Ken, Akuma, Gouken, I could really go on here (Although I'd love to see Akuma as a skin akin to Alph or the Koopalings). <.<;

Yes! Saying he'd be a clone is stupid.
---
#196 Posted: 22:53:32 29/04/2015
Mario definitely has quite a few similarities to Ryu and is this game's equivalent, but they could greatly differentiate Ryu by incorporating Street Fighter mechanics like a special meter and some magic step combos (Project M did both of these with Lucario).

Plus, other characters reference Street Fighter:

[User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image]
---
First | Previous | Page 4 of 50 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 48 49 50

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me