darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Spyro the Dragon > What font is used for the Spyro the Dragon logo?
Page 1 of 1
What font is used for the Spyro the Dragon logo? [CLOSED]
A10theHero Green Sparx Gems: 258
#1 Posted: 06:46:23 16/04/2015 | Topic Creator
First of all, hi! I'm new here. smilie
Anyways, so I've been making lots of images of Spyro in an attempt to garner support for his inclusion in Super Smash Bros. as DLC. In one of my pieces I'm currently working on, I'm trying to mimic the style in which the word "Spyro" is written in this image: //www.darkspyro.net/skins/set/...m_full/dawn.jpg
I was hoping somebody here knows the font that the logo is based on (or at least something that's really similar).
Thanks!
whirlwind fan Platinum Sparx Gems: 5748
#2 Posted: 10:16:50 16/04/2015
Hi, welcome to darkSpyro!
Anyway for your question, I'm guessing somewhere between a Boink LET and Showcard Gothic font. I couldn't really find anything that covers over each letter, so the closet was Boink LET to still get that goonish, stylish effect. Sorry I'm not really sure what the exact style is, but I hope these are good enough.
I hope this helps. Good luck with your project.
A10theHero Green Sparx Gems: 258
#3 Posted: 22:33:06 18/04/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote: whirlwind fan
Hi, welcome to darkSpyro!
Anyway for your question, I'm guessing somewhere between a Boink LET and Showcard Gothic font. I couldn't really find anything that covers over each letter, so the closet was Boink LET to still get that goonish, stylish effect. Sorry I'm not really sure what the exact style is, but I hope these are good enough.
I hope this helps. Good luck with your project.

Awesome, thanks a lot for your help! I really appreciate it! smilie
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:33:48 18/04/2015 by A10theHero
Lunarz Emerald Sparx Gems: 3328
#4 Posted: 22:37:02 18/04/2015
it's comic sans obvs.
---
Lanky Kong saved me despite having no style nor grace.
spyrolvr96 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1214
#5 Posted: 22:39:27 18/04/2015
Quote: Lunarz
it's comic sans obvs.

[User Posted Image]

Obvs.
---
The thing I never really wrapped my brain around until now was in order to be remembered, in order to leave something significant behind, you have to leave
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me