Forum

Skylanders: Lost Islands

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Earth villains [CLOSED]
Excelsior Yellow Sparx Gems: 1170
#1 Posted: 14:43:42 11/04/2015 | Topic Creator
Which gives the most gems? Golden Queen or Tussle Sprout?

I have 130 million gold so that doesn't matter. I have nine traps.

Thanks
---
banksia123
StormDragon21 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5537
#2 Posted: 15:47:04 11/04/2015
I've found out that whenever you clear a gem-producing plant with Tussle Sprout, you get gems somewhere around 100% of the time. Pair him with Grinnade and I think that's the best gem-producing villain.
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
Scooby1 Blue Sparx Gems: 763
#3 Posted: 15:48:54 11/04/2015
I've trapped both of these when they've appeared as I have plenty of traps & energy. I've not found either great at giving gems, but I'd pick golden queen out of the two, as she's trapped for 36 hours, giving you time for multiple sanctuary collection if you time it right. She didn't seem to hugely increase the frequency that my sanctuaries gave me gems, but Tussle Sprout didn't noticeably increase gem producing clutter for me (or maybe I was just unlucky).
---
Activate ID: slogsdail
Bifrost Diamond Sparx Gems: 9943
#4 Posted: 15:49:40 11/04/2015
It's still pretty random on how often you'll get the plants. Go for Golden Queen if you can combine her with Krankcase, very little energy for a lot of gold and usually you're getting a lot of gems if you use all sanctuaries at once.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 15:49:48 11/04/2015 by Bifrost
arkhamhorrorfan Yellow Sparx Gems: 1581
#5 Posted: 12:33:55 13/04/2015
I haven't had good luck with the Golden Queen so far. Lots of gold from sanctums, but almost a decrease in gems. So for me, I have better luck with Tussle Sprout.

But everyone is different where random items are concerned. Not surprisingly, but I mean the 'random' seems to be based on something. You say you have lots of traps, for example, but I couldn't trap a wandering Tussle Sprout this morning because I have none. I don't get tons of traps one day and few the next it's not random day by day - I consistently go days in-between a single spawning of traptanium. I try to keep my levels at 2 of each type, but I find that hard to maintain. And yet the clear 20 thick weeds quest that others were complaining about was a breeze for me - I easily get than many within any 3 days.

So try both and see what works for your island.
Dark fhoenix Emerald Sparx Gems: 3166
#6 Posted: 17:11:28 13/04/2015
I should trap Golden Queen again . I cannot remember her doing anything impressive for my kingdom .
---
Hey Skylander your health is low and we have a chainsaw
obidawsn Gold Sparx Gems: 2901
#7 Posted: 16:27:46 14/04/2015
Quote: Dark fhoenix
I should trap Golden Queen again . I cannot remember her doing anything impressive for my kingdom .

Yeah, I didn't even know she gave gems, just more gold in sanctuaries. Although, I now see that she gives a higher chance of "better rewards" (which could also mean wish stones)
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me