Page 1 of 1
Gonna buy this game
Lunarz Emerald Sparx Gems: 3328
#1 Posted: 23:05:27 10/04/2015 | Topic Creator
So I have The Eternal Night, haven't beat it nor played it in years (Also apparently people didn't like it and it sucks which i agree with in terms of difficulty cuz holy ****), but I also haven't beat the first game so I'm buying it today from ebay and I remember playing it once and enjoying it and the artstyle immensely.

Anything I should know in terms of glitches? I just don't want another Enter the Dragonfly experience....Yeesh.
---
Lanky Kong saved me despite having no style nor grace.
HIR Diamond Sparx Gems: 9016
#2 Posted: 23:43:55 10/04/2015
It's not that buggy. And there's are infinite health/magic cheats if you really want to blaze through the game. <.<
---
Congrats! You wasted five seconds reading this.
Bifrost Diamond Sparx Gems: 9943
#3 Posted: 00:18:38 11/04/2015
The games are cheap,not difficult. Once you learn to cope with ANB's enemy AI ganging up on you or TEN's knockback(which means waste your mana and not your health, melee isn't worth it), everything just goes by fast.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
spyrolvr96 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1214
#4 Posted: 00:56:24 11/04/2015
Quote: SPARXisAWESOME
I don't think any Spyro game equals to the Enter the Dragonfly experience glitch wise.

There aren't many video games period that are equal to EtD glitch wise.
---
The thing I never really wrapped my brain around until now was in order to be remembered, in order to leave something significant behind, you have to leave
#5 Posted: 00:59:15 11/04/2015
It's still a good ways far from Sonic 06 or Big Rigs level of glitchy. It's still "enjoyable", if you really have nothing else to play and is willing to cope with the loading times, and it's still before that fine line where glitches stop being funny and start being irritating.
---
Lunarz Emerald Sparx Gems: 3328
#6 Posted: 01:11:16 11/04/2015 | Topic Creator
Well I bought the game. Now how shall I spent the next seven business days...
---
Lanky Kong saved me despite having no style nor grace.
spyrolvr96 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1214
#7 Posted: 01:05:01 12/04/2015
I dunno, there are some pretty glitchy games out there. EtD isn't that bad, I actually enjoyed playing it as a kid every moment it didn't bug out on me.

I'm not saying that there isn't a single game that is glitchier, but if you're trying, there aren't many aspects of EtD that you can't glitch out (and even if you aren't trying, there's still a lot).
---
The thing I never really wrapped my brain around until now was in order to be remembered, in order to leave something significant behind, you have to leave
DarkCynder_543 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5210
#8 Posted: 12:42:23 28/12/2015
ANB is better than TEN IMO. The difficulty is a lot better handled for one. And I don't recall any glitches.
---
a true saiyan always sprinkles when he tinkles
#9 Posted: 13:06:14 28/12/2015
I recall tons of glitches but then again this was my only game for a whole two years, I had more than enough time to push the physics and see what makes it tick. It was also horribly linear, so when TEN gives you more things to do it'd obviously have more window for glitching.
---
madison-dwrd Emerald Sparx Gems: 3201
#10 Posted: 03:49:14 12/01/2016
I usually try to be nice to ANB. I have great memories of playing it when it first came out (holy crap, that was 10 years ago... a decade... smilie). Anyway, I hope you have fun playing through it, looking at the pretty environments, and listening to the absolutely gorgeous music (that cello in A Swamp Hide 'n Seek, though <3). However, this game doesn't offer a whole lot of replayability. Sure, there's technically a new game+ mode, but there's nothing really to do after you beat it once (and trust me, that won't take long. The game is extremely linear and there's not a ton of challenge in most of the game). I hope that after you play it and have mastered how Spyro controls, you go back to TEN and give it another try. It's pretty much a harder version of ANB with a less cliche story and actual things to find/collect. Just make sure to use Dragon Time and upgrade ice in the swamp! Words to live by smilie

play ratchet and clank it's good for your soul

also this <3
---
You gotta believe!
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me