Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Group PMs [CLOSED]
Mrmorrises Platinum Sparx Gems: 7014
#1 Posted: 19:21:14 05/04/2015 | Topic Creator
Don't know if this has been suggested before, but it seems like a cool idea. Adding multiple people into a PM conversation sounds like an option that would be good to have.
spyrolvr96 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1214
#2 Posted: 21:56:00 05/04/2015
Maybe adding the option to send one PM to multiple people, but having a multi-person conversation seems a bit much. Why not just create a thread in Stuff and Nonsense?
---
The thing I never really wrapped my brain around until now was in order to be remembered, in order to leave something significant behind, you have to leave
#3 Posted: 23:13:42 05/04/2015
Quote: Spyrobaro
You can already send one PM to multiple people, if that helps :V

Oh. Well, I never send PMs, so I wouldn't know.
---
The thing I never really wrapped my brain around until now was in order to be remembered, in order to leave something significant behind, you have to leave
whirlwind fan Platinum Sparx Gems: 5724
#4 Posted: 00:13:30 06/04/2015
Quote: spyrolvr96
Maybe adding the option to send one PM to multiple people, but having a multi-person conversation seems a bit much. Why not just create a thread in Stuff and Nonsense?

Well, because Stuff and Nonsense is not the correct section for suggestions.
#5 Posted: 00:31:08 06/04/2015
Quote: whirlwind fan

N- no. I mean for whatever he wants to group PM about.
---
whirlwind fan Platinum Sparx Gems: 5724
#6 Posted: 00:46:13 06/04/2015
Quote: spyrolvr96

N- no. I mean for whatever he wants to group PM about.

I suppose. But what if it's private and he doesn't want to share it with others?
#7 Posted: 00:56:08 06/04/2015
But what if it's private and he doesn't want to share it with others?

Well, yes, then it would be useful. But that is likely to be so rare, with something that really needs to be private but still be shared with multiple people, that a feature like this would go so unused for its actual purpose to not really be worth implementing.
---
LunarDistortion Ripto Gems: 3606
#8 Posted: 03:04:04 06/04/2015
I think this idea can be easily solved with a Chatzy or Skype chat. I don't think it needs to be a part of the site, honestly.
Seiki Platinum Sparx Gems: 6059
#9 Posted: 06:42:10 08/04/2015
Really, could just be done via a chat site for convenience. Otherwise, you can just mass pm. Type in the person's username, have a comma then a space then type the next username. Sure this could get tedious if multiple people are mass pm'ing each other, to reply to each others pms and ensure all parties can read what each says, but it still fits the need.
---
Once in my dreams, I rose and soared. No matter how I'm knocked around or beaten down, I will stand up restored.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me