Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Fandom > Fan Fiction > Chopper's journy to become a skylander
Page 1 of 1
Chopper's journy to become a skylander [CLOSED]
FunnyboneFan Green Sparx Gems: 301
#1 Posted: 19:54:56 01/04/2015 | Topic Creator
Join smilie,smilie,smilie & smilie On an epic adventure to become skylanders because they got taken to earth & turned into humans...
---
smilie IF YOU THINK CHOPPER'S COOL COMMENT IN MY GB smilie
smilie IS AWESOME smilie
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:12:08 01/04/2015 by FunnyboneFan
#2 Posted: 19:55:13 01/04/2015 | Topic Creator
Chapter 1 Frozen & Awake
Chopper was a normal citizen in skylands. He had a sad life his parnets past away so he lived in the street with his sister Lylah they where both extreme builders. They could Build ANYTHING!. One boring day Chopper found a dollar! he went on Ebay & found an awesome deal it was a whole machine shed for only 99cents. Chopper bought it having no idea what it could bring to his future. Chopper's new shed was finally here! he started building a robot that could make the world a happiler world. Chopper's sister Lylah worked at a local skylander action figure shop. Chopper's dream when he was young was to be a skylander he heard lots of his childhood friends becoming skylanders. Then out of a sudden BOOM Bam Kaboom! a huge sucker sucked Chopper & a couple of other citizens into a world never seen before... The world ws called EARTH...
---
smilie IS AWESOME smilie
wavesorcerer14 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4861
#3 Posted: 20:03:22 01/04/2015
Cool!
---
"altissima quaeque flumina minimo sono labi."
#4 Posted: 20:04:19 01/04/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote: wavesorcerer14
Cool!

Thanks dude smilie
---
smilie IS AWESOME smilie
Iganagor Emerald Sparx Gems: 3552
#5 Posted: 21:11:37 01/04/2015
Thanks for basing it of my Mystery of Earth smilie
---
Summoning a STUNFISK
1. Go to a beach - 2. Fall flat on the ground - 3. Recite Stunfisks fart-cry
4. Flop 618 times - You have a STUNFISK!
#6 Posted: 23:10:11 01/04/2015 | Topic Creator
Chapter 2 Frozen+ Awake
Skylanders= smilie,smilie,smilie & smilie
Chopper then saw he was connected to a flying machine Oh my god chopper thought for a moment. Chopper saw he was turned into a human he also saw another human near him. His name was Drobot he was an skyland citizen before aswell. So Chopper & Drobot set on an awesome adventure to turn back into skylanders! Then Chopper heard a cry. It was another skylander that got sucked to earth. Her name was Echo, Echo used to be an nice water dragon she said. Chopper,Drobot & Echo then set to find the legendary portal of power to become skylanders once again smilie. Then an angry old women said "It's true it's happening" "What's happening" said Chopper "I'm from skylands too i'm Cynder i used to be a skylander & the same thing that happend to you guys happend to me" "WOW" said Echo unexpectly "I'll bring ya to my house for your stay" said Cynder "Thanks" said Echo,Chopper & Drobot.
---
smilie IS AWESOME smilie
wavesorcerer14 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4861
#7 Posted: 23:42:01 01/04/2015
Great work!
---
"altissima quaeque flumina minimo sono labi."
#8 Posted: 23:44:37 01/04/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote: wavesorcerer14
Great work!

Thanks smilie
---
smilie IS AWESOME smilie
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me