Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Going to sell my collection [CLOSED]
StalkerSnake Yellow Sparx Gems: 1926
#1 Posted: 12:29:43 26/03/2015 | Topic Creator
So I decided to sell my Skylanders figures because I have no interest in that gane anymore. But I don't know how much they cost. Most of them are from SSA and SG (I have many variants too.) I only have the figures, no cards no stickers. Anyone know a good price for a one figure or Adventure Pack? Examples: Dragons Peak, regular Camo, Granite Crusher, Polar Whirlwind..

Sorry if this does not belong here.
---
Чем больше вы знаете, тем больше вы знаете
fairyland Emerald Sparx Gems: 3800
#2 Posted: 12:41:53 26/03/2015
Your best bet is to look them up one by one on ebay. Commons are around a dollar. Others can be any price. You probably should sell them all in a lot where you will probably get 2 to 3 dollars times the number of skylanders you have. Pricecharting.com list them all with prices but they seem a little high to me.

videogames.pricecharting.com/c...rs?sort-by=name
---
Stay Cool!
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 12:47:35 26/03/2015 by fairyland
ninja9351 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4924
#3 Posted: 13:38:14 26/03/2015
What ever you do don't sell them to Gamestop or sell them in bulk. You are best off auctioning them off individually on eBay.
---
I make Skylanders videos-Go Check em' out! youtube.com/portalmaster9351
mastermc54 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3448
#4 Posted: 17:06:09 26/03/2015
Granite Crusher and the SSA legendary figures can be sold separately...also your variants, series 2 Bash, and Royal Double Trouble if you have them. Otherwise, selling as a lot is your best bet.
newkill Emerald Sparx Gems: 3975
#5 Posted: 19:01:39 26/03/2015
Not more than $5 each, except for harder to find characters like Boomer and Ghost Roaster.
---
bye
GhostRoaster Yellow Sparx Gems: 1803
#6 Posted: 20:17:55 26/03/2015
Prices have seriously stabilized for Boomer. Ghost Roaster, S2 Bash, Lightcore Chill (not Legendary Lightcore), Giants Legendaries, Jade Flashwing, Molten Hot Dog, Granite Crusher, Polar Whirlwind, Golden Flameslinger (Amazon exclusive), Lightcore Pop Fizz, FB Hot Dog, Scratch, Royal DT and SSA Legendaries are pretty much the only skylanders you would do well to separate...the rest in a lot unless u have time to create the auctions.

Good luck! This is a buyer's market now unfortunately for you. Everyone is getting the same idea and you're competing with TRU and company who is selling new figures for basically used prices. I do forsee a time in the near future where you won't be able to give these things away.
---
RIP GhostRoaster. He's reanimated as TakeYourLemons but occasionally is resurrected from the beyond when needed.
Edited 9 times - Last edited at 20:23:52 26/03/2015 by GhostRoaster
Alphawolf Yellow Sparx Gems: 1692
#7 Posted: 20:59:24 26/03/2015
i just bought all the SSA figures including expansion packs and magic items ( 44 figures total) cost was about 144 ($3.27 per) it was in a bulk thing on ebay. so if you got them all thats probably the price to sell all at once. If you want more money, selling singles is the way to go, but you will probably not be able to sell them all, some just have like no demand.

and yea dont sell to gamestop unless you want like $10-$20 for your entire set.
Skylanders fan Emerald Sparx Gems: 3952
#8 Posted: 21:49:04 26/03/2015
good luck hopeful everything goes well
---
Yep still around just not posting much anymore
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me