Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
New Avengers team announced! [CLOSED]
StriderSwag Gold Sparx Gems: 2769
#1 Posted: 02:36:35 25/03/2015 | Topic Creator
[User Posted Image]

In the aftermath of Secret Wars a new Avengers team will be formed. We can clearly see Ms. Marvel (Kamala Khan) and the new Thor, fighting some irradiated enemy (either Hulk or Radioactive Man), but the rest of the roster is just silhouettes. Who do you think they are?

In my opinion, the one farthest left is Iron Man. It could also be War Machine due to the fact that we can't see if anything is mounted on his left shoulder.

The one in the upper middle is obviously Captain America (Sam Wilson). He's got the wings and the shield, it cannot be anyone else.

Lower middle is most likely a Spider-Someone. Based on build and pose, they're male (D: I wanted Spider-Gwen), so it's most likely one of two Spider-Men. Peter Parker would be obvious, but due to recent fan demand it could also be Miles Morales.

Upper right Avenger looks to have some sort of cape. Due to their respective movies coming out, I assume it's either Doctor Strange or Vision. With Age of Ultron fresh in the minds of True Believers, it's most likely Vision.

Bottom right has some sort of helmet and gauntlets so it's most likely Nova (Sam Alexander).

Overall, this roster is comprised of mostly young superheroes. What do you think and who do you think they are?
somePerson Diamond Sparx Gems: 8443
#2 Posted: 02:40:13 25/03/2015
Isn't Nova in the New Warriors? Unless they cause Secret Wars and disassemble.
#3 Posted: 02:42:34 25/03/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote: somePerson
Isn't Nova in the New Warriors? Unless they cause Secret Wars and disassemble.

At this point yes, but I don't actually know his status, since he (and the rest of the New Warriors) got the **** kicked out of him by Morlun when he was looking for Scarlet Spider before Spider-Verse.

But considering that, and since everyone gets resurrected in Secret Wars because comics, anything could happen on Battleworld leading to this.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:44:36 25/03/2015 by StriderSwag
#4 Posted: 02:46:27 25/03/2015
The shadow of the green figure's ears differ from Radioactive man.
#5 Posted: 02:50:21 25/03/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote: somePerson
The shadow of the green figure's ears differ from Radioactive man.

Good point, but he hands are also smaller than Hulk's. To be completely honest, since it looks like it has no hair, I'm putting my money on it being Maestro.

With him only having a beard and all.

[User Posted Image]
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:52:10 25/03/2015 by StriderSwag
shroom boom Emerald Sparx Gems: 3133
#6 Posted: 03:13:01 25/03/2015
will this effect the movies? will the avengers cast get fired and replaced with new actors?
---
103 skylanders in total SSA:31/32 SG:26/30 SSF:39/56
Badwolfmichael Gold Sparx Gems: 2511
#7 Posted: 03:22:55 25/03/2015
Quote: shroom boom
will this effect the movies? will the avengers cast get fired and replaced with new actors?

;>.>

No.. I do not see this changing the movies at all.. I'm pretty sure the movies take place within their own non-canonical universe that's loosely based off the comic books,
The movies are usually similar too Earth-616 or Ultimate Comics~
#8 Posted: 03:24:41 25/03/2015 | Topic Creator

Of course not. The movies are their own separate universe, with an already planned out timeline.
Badwolfmichael Gold Sparx Gems: 2511
#9 Posted: 03:25:55 25/03/2015
I'm betting the green guy is Radioactive Man.. That's just who I suspected when I saw it~
#10 Posted: 03:27:47 25/03/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote: Badwolfmichael
I'm betting the green guy is Radioactive Man.. That's just who I suspected when I saw it~

I'm mostly thinking that too.
#11 Posted: 03:32:53 25/03/2015

It is actually the movies that affect the comics.
Greeble Emerald Sparx Gems: 4276
#12 Posted: 10:56:41 25/03/2015
When did Thor become a woman?
---
^ You all know it's true
#13 Posted: 11:51:13 25/03/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote: Greeble
When did Thor become a woman?

During the events of Original Sin, the Avengers discovered Nick Fury knows way more about the universe than he leads on, and he killed the Watcher to learn even more. Thor tried to incapacitate him, but he whispered something in Odinson's ear, making him drop Mjolnir.

He still hasn't been able to pick it up, so he took up an axe and attempted to continue on. Someone (we don't know who) was able to pick up the hammer, and she's now the new Thor.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me