Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Blackout rarity? [CLOSED]
L-Sunburn Yellow Sparx Gems: 1739
#1 Posted: 20:53:04 20/03/2015 | Topic Creator
I still haven't gotten trap team since I like to play with my brother and he isn't living with me now. I've been following the forums a bit and I stopped by tru just now to check out wave 4. They had nothing on the shelves but had stuff in boxes behind the counter. They had wave 4, no variants of the trapmasters though. I got blackout thinking he would be hard to find for when I do get the game. Was this stupid or smart? Should I have picked up others from wave 4?

Btw I saw no spotlights. They did have high five also, bat spin. Everyone but spotlight
---
Favorties smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie
newkill Emerald Sparx Gems: 3975
#2 Posted: 21:30:59 20/03/2015
Well, there is 2 x Blackout, 2x Spotlight, 2x Bat Spin, 2x Rocky Roll, 1x Echo and 3x High Five per box of Cores (correct me if I'm wrong). So the rare one in theory is Echo. But since Blackout and Spotlight are from the new Elements, pretty sure people will jump on them more than Bat Spin and Rocky Roll.
---
bye
#3 Posted: 21:53:50 20/03/2015 | Topic Creator
Ok thanks for the info.
---
mastermc54 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3448
#4 Posted: 02:35:03 21/03/2015
I wouldn't consider anything which was just released yesterday as rare. Keep an eye out and you'll find all of wave 4 in the coming weeks.
Matteomax Platinum Sparx Gems: 5378
#5 Posted: 03:07:01 21/03/2015
It's too early to tell if any figures from Wave 4 will be rare, aside from Echo (who was short packed in each case: 1 per box). I suspect that Blackout and Spotlight will be selling fasy due to his popularity.
---
Will still be checking the forums every now and then!
SlayerX11 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3488
#6 Posted: 05:44:50 21/03/2015
Quote: newkill
Well, there is 2 x Blackout, 2x Spotlight, 2x Bat Spin, 2x Rocky Roll, 1x Echo and 3x High Five per box of Cores (correct me if I'm wrong). So the rare one in theory is Echo. But since Blackout and Spotlight are from the new Elements, pretty sure people will jump on them more than Bat Spin and Rocky Roll.

Would explain why at walmart i only found 2 echos and more of the rest.
BP Blue Sparx Gems: 631
#7 Posted: 14:15:35 21/03/2015
I think Blackout will be harder to find than Bat Spin, High Five, and Rocky Road, but only because people are going insane for the light and dark figures right now. There is the same number of Blackout in the boxes as the other figures, so popularity will be the main factor.
#8 Posted: 17:05:01 21/03/2015 | Topic Creator
Ya thats why I got black out when I saw the last one. Although I didn't buy the game yet, I recall reading a lot of people having a difficult time finding the initial dark/light release, the adventure packs. Because of their popularity, I figured they would be somewhat hard to find regardless of how many are shipped in each box. Black outs figure looks really nice by the way, it has a metallic touch..
---
Tupelo Blue Sparx Gems: 825
#9 Posted: 19:36:42 22/03/2015
black out was the one everyone asked for all day where i work. But we only got one box in, so 2 black out. It makes me mad that they send them out in such small shipments at first.
Insane01 Gold Sparx Gems: 2038
#10 Posted: 21:57:49 22/03/2015
At 2 TRU, the rarest are Blackout, Spotlight & Echo. Plenty of Rocky Roll, few Bat Spin and lots of High Five. Very little to no Thunderbolt or Short Cut left
---
" Am I the mad one or are you?"
then, again, "we're all mad here
"
7Habits Blue Sparx Gems: 989
#11 Posted: 06:45:20 23/03/2015
I got all the new characters on Thursday. Only the new triple packs of traps were available at my local TRU.
I was out of town on Saturday and I ended up visiting about 6 different TRU's. Echo was the only figure I did not see at any of them. Knight Light was the second Rarest with only three spotted. I saw at least two of every other new character at each store (less cores than Trapmasters in general). I have yet to see a new dark or light trap at any store. Out of all the rest of the elements new traps, the Tech Handstand seemed to be the rarest followed by the Life Sword which I only found at one store (the last store I visited had 8 of them though). I asked a TRU rep in each store if they had seen any of the clear variants and none had. At least 4 of them knew what I was talking about and seemed to have been part of the stocking on Thursday.
---
Own: (smiliesmiliesmilie)(smiliesmiliesmilie)(smiliesmiliesmilie)(smiliesmiliesmilie)(smiliesmiliesmilie)smilie smilie smilie smilie smiliesmilie smilie smilie smilie smilie(smiliesmiliesmilie)smilie smilie smilie
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 06:48:28 23/03/2015 by 7Habits
OnionCakes Yellow Sparx Gems: 1810
#12 Posted: 15:19:03 23/03/2015
From my experience so far Spotlight is going to be the hardest to obtain simply because places have been running out of her first.

With her at two per box but still selling out faster then echo? That's not a good sign for people who will be looknig for her in the future.
---
Check out my boyfriends Skylander ARTWORK
http://forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/viewposts.php?topic=108425
http://jacob-a-sweet.tumblr.com/
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me