Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
skystone smash cards and triple triad [CLOSED]
Alphawolf Yellow Sparx Gems: 1692
#1 Posted: 21:24:08 19/03/2015 | Topic Creator
i just got my first pack of skystone smash cards from a box of CTC today and i was reading the rules. I thought it was going to like the version in the game but as i read i stoped and said " wow this is triple triad but with skylanders"

for those that dont know triple triad, its a card game thats in some of the final fantasy games. I play ffxiv ( final fantasy 14: a realm reborn) and they just triple triad in that game.

Ive been playing it alot in the game and it got me thinking. In the game they have special rules for some matches. These rules change the game alot and make it a challenge as well. These rules can also be applied to skystone smash as well. So if your looking for something to spice up the game try adding some of these rules.

link to triple triad rules: http://www.ffxivtriad.com/rules

part of me want to make a skylander triple triad game on the computer. issues is the networking code. im not that good with networking code.
obidawsn Gold Sparx Gems: 2901
#2 Posted: 15:59:35 20/03/2015
They're not Skystones Smash cards, but regular Skystones from the previous games. It plays just like it did in those games.
Alphawolf Yellow Sparx Gems: 1692
#3 Posted: 20:19:34 20/03/2015 | Topic Creator
didnt even know they were in other games. only played trap team and swap force so far. But the rules can still apply.
Windumup Emerald Sparx Gems: 3217
#4 Posted: 17:01:05 30/03/2015
Quote: Alphawolf
didnt even know they were in other games. only played trap team and swap force so far. But the rules can still apply.

Yeah skystones were in giants (idk if spyro's adventure did seeing as I started playing in giants) and is way better then the cruddy skystones smash. So far I only bought one box (Ugh trix >.< why couldn't they have something better at Safeway?) and got the Dreamcatcher/Wolfgang set. I got my only skylander friend to play and OMG this is way better then playing the CPU in giants.

We added 1 rule though (only 1 foil per player) and we are going to keep this rule for when we get more pieces. Also the foils are SO GLITTERY! Like seriously O.O so sparkly
---
Ugh I wish my body wasn't a mess
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me