Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Video Gaming > Spring Beatdown! (Pokemon tournament
Page 1 of 1
Spring Beatdown! (Pokemon tournament [CLOSED]
Sky the Dragon Emerald Sparx Gems: 3972
#1 Posted: 14:03:46 19/03/2015 | Topic Creator
Hello one and all its everyone's favorite Primal Dragon and your host for this tournament me!!

Well since its spring and I have a new 3DS and Pokemon OR (still haven't beat the Elite Four yet due do life being a jerk and not letting me have any freedom DX) I figure its about time to start another tournament! So time to wake up from your winter's nap and do some Spring Battling dusting off those old Pokemon you may have in your closet (Or bring in new ones smilie) Anyways Ready or not Here we come

Before I get started with the rules (which for those that join my last tournament its just same as before but I will copy and paste them here) I don't have anything as a reward smilie I wish I had something to give to the winner of the tournament. But this tournament IS FOR FUN! (For DummyZ in case he or she comes up here again complaining about how I run my tournament) If I'm able to get something before the end of the tournament to give to the winner I will let you know

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Now for the rules

1. No Legendary Pokemon allow in this tournament! Every other pokemon (including their Mega Forms) are allow
2. You must register 6 pokemon for the tournament. And DO NOT switch them out with other pokemon with your PC
3. You must let me know if you going to be away from the site for a few days
4. Level 50 only!
5. Do not bully other people and all that (Trash talking is allowed though nothing wrong with a friendly rivalry smilie)
6. DO NOT CUSS!
7. Have fun~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Note to join the tournament you have to post your FC or let me know your FC through PM if you don't want everyone to know it. As well have your 6 pokemon that you are going to use
---
"What is better? To be born good or to overcome your evil nature through great effort?" ~ Paarthurnax
kardonis Platinum Sparx Gems: 6366
#2 Posted: 14:58:02 19/03/2015
I'm in this. I think you still have my FC. I'll PM you the team at a later date.

EDIT: Oh, and how is the tourny going to be run? Is it going to be round robin or elim?
---
I used to be THE Bowser, now I'm just an awkward girl
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 16:22:45 19/03/2015 by kardonis
I-Brawler Emerald Sparx Gems: 3565
#3 Posted: 15:01:07 19/03/2015
I'm joining in on this one early.

In case you lost my FC, it's 1907-8901-8858.

Team will be PM'd later.
---
you never saw me
#4 Posted: 23:33:11 19/03/2015 | Topic Creator
@Kardonis

Umm What's a Robin?
---
"What is better? To be born good or to overcome your evil nature through great effort?" ~ Paarthurnax
#5 Posted: 00:56:50 20/03/2015
Quote: Sky the Dragon
@Kardonis

Umm What's a Robin?

It's a type of tournament where everyone gets to battle everyone, so there's no elimination and everyone gets the same number of battles.
---
#6 Posted: 01:05:33 20/03/2015 | Topic Creator
Oh well I was planning to make the tournament to where people battle each other the winners will move to the next round but the losers still battle the each other (not the winners until the next round). Each round one person will be eliminated until there is only one person left. (I got the idea for this kind of format for the tournament from a anime called HunterxHunter during the Hunter Exams thing that they had)
---
Seiki Platinum Sparx Gems: 6072
#7 Posted: 01:29:48 20/03/2015
Eh, sign me up for now. Let's see if I can finish trainign a couple of Pokemon in time.
---
Once in my dreams, I rose and soared. No matter how I'm knocked around or beaten down, I will stand up restored.
#8 Posted: 01:33:59 20/03/2015 | Topic Creator
Ok oh! btw do you guys mind send me your FCs like I said in my last tournament before it began my old 3ds was stole I just gotten a new one so I'll appreciate it and I'll edit/make the list of people join later as well
---
drobot007 Green Sparx Gems: 390
#9 Posted: 10:53:32 20/03/2015
*signs*
I will say my fc later
---
Add me on Fortnite: ElmoCaused911
#10 Posted: 02:20:15 27/03/2015
I'm going to \bump to see if this is still going on or not.
---
#11 Posted: 02:21:51 27/03/2015 | Topic Creator
I've asked several people about this tournament and all but one said they can't. The other hasn't replied to me yet.
---
drobot007 Green Sparx Gems: 390
#12 Posted: 19:13:35 27/03/2015
My fc: 0877-2353-5978
---
Add me on Fortnite: ElmoCaused911
Starfire Dragon Platinum Sparx Gems: 5302
#13 Posted: 04:33:29 30/03/2015
I'll join if I have time, but no guarantee.
I will at least try smilie
---
My Dragon Art & Stuff
PSN: Starfire--Dragon
#14 Posted: 23:57:02 08/04/2015 | Topic Creator
Hey sorry I haven't been around my internet was off. But now I'm back I have some bad news to share again...It seems like I can't trust anyone anymore IRL because I left to say with my grandmother for a week and some came into my room and took my OR game! And nobody is telling me who done it! So I'm going to have to close this tournament once again before it even started because someone won't left my stuff alone went I'm not around! I am deeply sorry for closing this before it even began again but without the game I can't award anyone for anything and such smilie
---
#15 Posted: 02:56:12 09/04/2015
That sucks D:>
Hope you get back!
---
My Dragon Art & Stuff
#16 Posted: 01:40:56 10/03/2016 | Topic Creator
Hey you guys still around? If so We can reuse this format for a.......BRAND NEW TOURNAMENT!!! That's right Ladies and Gentlemen It is I everyone's favorite Primal Dragon making a "Return" after my game disappears with some "Foul Play" involve!

(bad pokemon puns FTW)
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:43:10 10/03/2016 by Sky the Dragon
#17 Posted: 01:59:14 10/03/2016
I'm still here smilie

May I recommend making a new topic for this with a new title. I thought maybe someone was just bumping an old topic for no reason again and nearly skipped it.
---
My Dragon Art & Stuff
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me