Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Fandom > Fan Fiction > Skylanders: Stories, Adventures and Crossovers!
Page 1 of 1
Skylanders: Stories, Adventures and Crossovers! [CLOSED]
Zahzuvex Blue Sparx Gems: 798
#1 Posted: 02:27:43 18/03/2015 | Topic Creator
Skylanders: Stories, Adventures and Crossovers will be the many Adventures that my Skylanders embark on! Be it that they accidentally end up in other realms like Nirn, Azeroth or Terraria, or just Skylands! Some characters will be Canon (like Spyro, Cynder, Eon, and etc) or Non-Canon (Blaze, Shockwave, Shadow, etc).

Some stories will be silly, others action packed, and others emotional! Slowly unravelling the truth about my characters backstories as we go! Here are some planned episodes so far:

Introduction (just introducing my characters and plots)
Lost in Tamriel (Skylanders/Skyrim crossover)
Stranded on Azeroth (Skylanders/World of Warcraft crossover)
Stuck in Terraria (Skylanders/Terraria crossover)

And many more! I might upload the first one today, but only if I feel like it! Be sure to leave feedback (if you want to, that is!) and of course, enjoy! (also if you want to!)
---
Top 5 Skylanders: 1. smilie 2. smilie 3. smilie 4. smilie 5. smilie
I LOVE Machine Ghost, he is underrated and needs more love!
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 06:38:13 28/03/2015 by Zahzuvex
#2 Posted: 03:22:39 18/03/2015 | Topic Creator
Introduction!

Note: This isn't really much of an episode, but more of a prologue...

Blaze: A noble knight from the realm of Cinderfall, Blaze is courageous, loyal and a bit of a softie, and has a rough past. Blaze has the unique ability to shift into a Phoenix, a rare power given to the future kings of his people.

Shadow: A deadly Assassin who can conjure Swords, Daggers, Bows, Arrows, Crossbows, Bolts, Guns and Bullets out of nothingness! She has a Very dark past, but is kind at heart, any who threaten her friends will know only fear... If they survive... Oh, and she can also shift into a skeletal Horse creature known as a Nightmare!

Ivy: A protective protector of nature itself, she can call on the animals of the forest to defend her, or pull up some sharp roots from the ground to impale her enemies (ouch). She is kind, loving, protective, and a little naive at times. She can also shift into a Deer... Nice!

Bolt: A cunning Alien.... Thing.... From some planet.... Thing.... That no one knows anything about, due to the fact the planet this creature hailed from was sorta wiped of all life, maybe the Oracle knows something about Bolts backstory... Bolt can shoot, throw grenades, change his Semi-Automatic Rifle into smaller Pistols, Machine Guns or a Sniper Rifle (Swiss Army-Gun, maybe?) and also inject himself with a genetic mutation syrum to turn himself into... Something... No one really knows yet!

The rest of the Shifters will be revealed in the next Episode of Introduction! (one for each element) Then I'll get to the crossovers and stories! Stay tuned!
---
#3 Posted: 03:41:04 18/03/2015 | Topic Creator
Introduction, Pt.2!

Frostbite: An intelligent Feline (same species as Freeze Blade!) who possesses an unparalleled ability to control Ice, even going so far as to be able to conjure icy weapons out of thin air! She can launch icicles to pierce her enemies (ouch), Create ice weapons to combat her foes, and even summon a blizzard! That's pretty cool! Let's not neglect to mention that she can also turn into a Frosty Sabre Cat... Wait, what?!

Whiplash: This bird-man-thing hails from high in the Sky... lands, an aspiring hero who can throw razor feathers to slice up his foes, spin around like a crazy idiot, and whip people with a hook-tipped chain! I'm surprised his catchphrase isn't "Get over here!"... He is selfless, brave, and a bit too careless about himself, never really understanding what 'threat' or 'danger' means... His special ability is to turn into some weird Snake/Chicken thing called a Cockatrice... What the actual crap?

Aeon: Believe it or not, this guy used to be a god! You heard me, a GOD! He sacrificed his immortality for a greater good, and broke his pike in the process... He now has an enchanted stick he found in the forest he landed in after falling from the heavens, it may be just a stick, but it's enchanted! Even an enchanted frying pan could become useful! At least Aeon still possesses the ability to turn into a Wolf and howl at his enemies!

Quake: This steadfast Minotaur can withstand any punishment ...well, almost... He likes to punch things in the face, cause who doesn't? He can punch, charge, and cause an earthquake by just shaking his hands in the ground... That is Hard. core. Did I forget to mention he can turn into a Bull-Dinosaur? Okay, this is starting to get ridiculous...

Soon the REAL Stories begin! Starting with a little adventure to a nice peaceful world of Nirn... That was sarcasm, Nirn is kinda chaotic right now.
---
#4 Posted: 04:27:00 18/03/2015 | Topic Creator
Skyrim, Pt.1!

I don't think we're in Skylands anymore...

It was cold, bitter, and unforgiving weather, white snow flooded the earth and frigid winds blew fiercely, a freezing chill ran down Knight Light spine as he slowly pushes himself up. He shakes his head and looks around with a confused look. "What... Where-?" Knight Light struggles to speak, as his teeth chatter and he shakes uncontrollably. He tries wrapping himself up in his wings, which only warm him up a little, but not enough. He slowly pans his head over to see an unconscious Centaur half buried in the ground. "Knight Mare...!" He says weakly, finally succumbing to the cold. The last thing he sees before fainting is a shadowy figure coming towards him.

"Knight Light! Knight Light...?" a voice echoes through his mind as he comes to. The Angel sits up, still shivering from the cold. He pulls a blanket over him, at last a break from the frost. "Hey, are you okay?" Knight Mare sits down next to him, looking at Knight Light with a concerned face. "All I remember is snow, all I could feel was cold... Knight Mare? Is that you?" Knight Light asks. "Yeah it's me, honey. Are you okay? You've been knocked out for quite a while now!" Knight Mare places a hand on his shoulder, armor still cold and brittle from the snow. "I'm more worried about you, love. I'm fine, just a little shaken." Knight Light kisses Knight Mare softly. "The real question here is, Where ARE we?"
---
#5 Posted: 06:15:03 19/03/2015 | Topic Creator
Skyrim, Pt.2!

A Great Adventure!

The room was silent as Knight Light and Knight Mare both ponder where they could be. Suddenly a bipedal lizard creature walks into the room with a tray of food, and just in case you were wondering, it was two plates full of fruits, veggies and meat. Beef and cabbage, to be exact. "You're awake, I was a little worried you wouldn't make it!" She says, putting the tray of delicious food in front of the two. "You guys were out cold for half a day, almost. You must be hungry!" "Thank you!" Knight Light says as he lifts one plate up and grabs a fork. "Where are we?" He asks, just about to shove a big portion of beef in his mouth. "This is Solitude, the capital of Skyrim and seat of the High King... Well, not anymore." The lizard pauses, then continues. "The High King was killed by a man named Ulfric, but it wasn't murder! Most people are just... Uncomfortable without a High King." "Interesting..." Knight Mare says, also about to eat some cabbage. She chews, then swallows. "I'm Knight Mare, and this is my sweetheart, Knight Light. Pleased to meet you!" She reaches out an arm and shakes hands. "I'm Steps-In-Shadows, nice to meet you both!" Steps shakes Knight Lights hand as someone knocks on the door. "May we come in?" Asks a masked figure as Steps-In-Shadows opens the door. "What do you want?" Steps lets them in anyway, but keeps a close eye on the suspicious people. "We have to talk." One of the men sternly says, walking deeper into the house. "About wha-" Steps-In-Shadows stops as she quickly notices one of the masked figures pulling a dagger out of its sheath, then turns around and takes a swipe at the lizard, missing. The others also attack, conjuring an Ash Spawn and charging up their spells. Knight Mare looks around for her Flameberge, it's sitting in the corner. Steps-In-Shadows pulls out her swords and slices one of the attackers throats, severing the jugular artery and spraying a decent amount of blood everywhere. Knight Mare quickly charges at one of the remaining attackers, impaling him and sending him flying across the room, then Knight Light blinds the other attacker as Steps-In-Shadows finishes him off. "Are you guys okay?" Steps asks as she sheathes her swords. "Yeah, I'm okay. Thank you!" Knight Light nods, then looks at Knight Mare. "How about you, darling?" "Not a scratch." The Centaur smiles. Steps-In-Shadows bends over to pick up a suspicious note lying in the pockets of the blinded attacker. She reads it and frowns, then closes the note. "Cultists of Miraak... They've come after me, haven't they?" She puts the note in her pocket. "Looks like we're going to be taking a ride to Solstheim. Care to join?" "Count us in!" Knight Mare and Knight Light both say synchronised.
---
#6 Posted: 07:50:56 10/04/2015 | Topic Creator
Skyrim, Pt.3!

Welcome to Solstheim!

After hiring a carriage to the freezing city of Windhelm, the three heroes one by one hop off the carriage. Knight Light still asleep from the boring, long and tedious ride, is woken up by the howling sound of the frigid winds. "Gah!" He exclaims as his dreams are interrupted. "I had the worst dream, I was frozen, you were frozen, We-" He looks around, then screams. "SNOW! Anything but snow! Get me out of here! I wish I were back in-" Knight Light then faints in shock as Knight Mare and Steps-In-Shadows stare at him, confused. "Okay..." Steps tries not to laugh, but fails, bursting into laughter. "Please forgive me, I find these sorts of things funny for some reason!" She then forces herself to stop laughing, trying not to annoy Knight Mare. "Let's just carry him to the docks." Steps-In-Shadows grabs the left arm, and Knight Mare grabs his right. They both pull him across the streets of Windhelm as people watch, scratching their heads, wondering why there is an unconcious winged man being dragged by an Argonian and Horse/Woman. After a good 10 minutes of dragging the traumatized angel through the city, they reach the docks. "Hey, is this the boat that makes trips to Solstheim and back?" Steps drops Knight Light on to the boat, still unconcious. "Not anymore, I'm not going back to that cursed place ever again!" The captain of the ship sternly protests. "Listen, my friends and I were attacked by these cultists, we need to track them down and put an end to this evil." Steps-In-Shadows crosses her arms. "If that won't change your mind, maybe 500 Septims will..." She offers a bag of what seems to be Skyrims currency. "Alright, but be quick, I don't like that place..." The captain hesitates, then grabs the bag and readies the ship. "To Solstheim we go!"

The ride was fierce, the ship had endured a storm but had escaped unscathed. The air was getting warmer, but had an odd scent. In the distance there was a massive volcano, very much active and a potential threat. As the ship sailed ever closer to Solstheim the scent grew stronger, there was more ash in the air and Knight Mare was starting to get worried. Ash isn't the healthiest thing to breathe in, but at least Knight Light wouldn't panic about the snow! The ship finally reached the ash-covered island, and just in time, too! Knight Light got up and took a second to take in his surroundings. "Are we back home?" He was interrupted by a small coughing fit. "Sadly not, but we aren't in the snow anymore." Knight Mare hops off the boat along with Steps-In-Shadows, followed shortly by Knight Light. "Is this... Ash? How could people survive in such conditions?" Knight Light has another coughing fit. "The Dark Elves, also known as Dunmer can survive in any hot condition, as long as its not as bad as the Red Year..." Steps marvels at the strange but beautiful sight. "The Red Year was when the Red Mountain erupted, it covered most of Morrowind in ash, and the Nords gave Solstheim to the Dunmer refugees. It was an absolute nightmare for the Dark Elves." Steps-In-Shadows gazes at some plants that managed to grow in these harsh conditions, slightly confused. "Let's go, if the cultists don't kill us the ash will!"
---
#7 Posted: 11:49:05 19/04/2015 | Topic Creator
Now a special backstory reveal while waiting for myself to remember the Dragonborn DLC!

Shadows Backstory!

A noose is waiting for me, ready to tighten upon my neck.
The cold embrace of death awaits, but I do not want to die.
The crowd roars and cheers in wait for my death, as I have committed crimes against many.
I am an assassin, a hitman... Well, a hit-woman. I have ruined many lives and ended most.
I must pay for my crimes.

I struggle and resist, but there is no escape. The inevitable has come...
As all mortal lives must end, mine does so now. But...
...Is death really the end for me?
A fear grows inside of me, I enjoyed my job, but I somehow feel... Sorrow. Pity.
I have murdered whole families, and now I wish I hadn't...

The noose tightens around my neck, the crowd waits anxiously for death to take me. I am now in position. Time to say goodbye to the life I once lived.
Like I damn deserve.
The trapdoor opens and I fall, hoping that my neck will break so I won't feel anything.
It doesn't, and I am doomed to suffocate slowly.
The rope pulls me above ground again and the people all cheer as my lifeless body now hangs from the rope.
I have finally met my end...

Or have I...?

It has been months since my passing, but my legend has attracted the attention of a necromancer, who wants me for his army.
His dark magics animate my body and the noose lets go.
I stumble to my feet and look at my rotting hands, my bony face...
Having now known what death feels like, the pain, the fear, the guilt - I have made my choice.
I will not be a slave to a lowly necromancer, nor will I claim any more innocent lives... I can feel the evil presence in the spell punks soul...
I have been given a second chance, why waste it? If I resume my kill streak I will die anyway, but I am still mortal...
Never will I forget the anguished cries of those I've helplessly slaughtered... They will scar me like the rotting skin on my undead body.
The pain is unbearable, maggots crawling under my skin, tearing at my flesh. I am suffering like I deserve, but has life gone too far? Do I deserve to suffer?
Maybe...

I dispose of the necromancer. My next target? Redemption. I want to create a new name for myself.
The only people I will kill now are those who follow the same path I went, the monster I once was.
I wish to become a Skylander, a true hero of this realm, this universe...
I will never forgive myself for the monster I was, the monster I am.
Now I know I can make things right...

Aye, that was almost a year ago, I am now one amongst the heroes of Skylands, no longer am I a criminal. Not everyone trusts me, though. Eon, the other Portal Masters and only a few other Skylanders truly trust me. I feel a strong connection, an unbreakable bond forming between me and the life Giant, Tree Rex, something more than friendship. The only thing that can destroy our love is death itself. I am not alone anymore.

My new life, should I even call it that, has only just begun.

I Am Shadow, The Most Powerful Ally And Dangerous Foe. I Have Lived Two Lives - One Of Crime, One Of Heroism. The Shadow Who Walked Into The Light.

More Backstory Coming Soon!

EDIT: Don't get "Shadow" confused with "Steps-In-Shadows", they're both entirely different (Except Steps-In-Shadows is also a sneaky type.)
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:19:31 20/04/2015 by Zahzuvex
#8 Posted: 09:02:54 03/05/2015 | Topic Creator
Skyrim, Pt.4!

A new arrival...

The sky is dark, only illuminated by a strange swirling mass high in the sky. The air around is as cold as ice, yet there is no snow to be seen. Ethereal people crowd the area, mist shrouding it like a blanket. I look around, feeling a dark presence lurking in the fog. A shadow shaped as a human is walking closer to me, I feel uneasy just looking at it. The shadow of the human grows tendrils that flail around, then face me with yellow eyes. It reveals itself, and as soon as I realize who it is, it was too late. It lunges towards me, screeching as I hurl myself back in fear. A pain in my chest grows as I come to. I scream as I open my eyes to find myself in a carriage. I try moving but my hands are bound. I look around to see three others bound as I am. "So, you're finally awake? You looked like you were having a bad dream!" The man sitting in front of me sighs, obviously distressed. "Where am I and why am I all tied up?" I struggle as my heart beats a thousand beats per second. "Well, we were ambushed by these imperial dogs. They're bringing us to Helgen to be executed." He looks at the other carriages. "I was so close! I could've stolen that horse and been halfway to Hammerfell, if it weren't for you Stormcloaks..." Another man exclaims. "We're all brothers and sisters in binds now, thief!" The man opposite me hisses. "What's up with him?" I point to a guy sitting next to me. He had a piece of cloth over his mouth, so he must be important. "Watch your tongue! You're speaking about Ulfric Stormcloak, the TRUE High King!" Shouts the man opposite me. "So, what's your name?" He asks. "I'm Shania." I quietly whisper. "I'm Ralof." He replies. "How about you?" Ralof gestures to the thief. "Why do you care?" He snaps. "A Nords last thoughts should be of home." Ralof calmly protests. "I-I'm Lokir, from Rorikstead" The Thief then sheds a tear, knowing his fate. I'm still bewildered by all this, I'm a hero! I shouldn't be in binds! "What realm is this? It may be an odd question but..." I try not to sound crazy, but it's hard not to when you tend to get lost in random realms all the time. "Realm? Well, we are in Skyrim, a province in Tamriel. This planet is called Nirn." Ralof says, surprisingly not questioning my odd question. "Damn, another random realm? We have to get these portals under control before someone gets hurt..." I whisper to myself.

The carriage moves ever closer to Helgen, and us, ever closer to death. The landscape is lush and green on one side and snowy and white on the other. Blue, purple and red flowers dominate, as well as crimson berries and white cotton plants. A thousand thoughts enter my mind as the carriages enter the city. Is this the end? Will I survive? Am I the only one who is stuck here? Why am I bound I ropes? Will I ever get out of this? The carriage stops, everyone hops out one by one. Two people are waiting, one female, clad in heavy armour, the other a male, dressed in light clothes. "Step up to the block when we call your name" The man says. "Ulfric Stormcloak, Jarl of Windhelm." "It has been an honour, Jarl Ulfric..." Ralof sadly says as he hangs his head down in disappointment. "Ralof of Riverwood." The man says as Ralof joins the others in wait. "Lokir of Rorikstead..." Lokir panics, then yells "No! I'm not a rebel! You can't do this!" He runs off frantically. "Halt!" The woman yells. "Archers!" A bowyer pulls out his bow and shoots Lokir in the back, killing him instantly. "Anyone else feel like running?" She questions. "You there, step forward." I walk towards the man holding a list of people, presumably criminals and rebels. "Who are you?" He asks. "I... I'm Shania. I'm not from this world, I'm lost and I don't know whats going o-" I was rudely interrupted by the woman standing next to me. "Another Skooma addict... such a shame... She goes to the block!" She says sternly. I grunt in frustration, I'm not a drug addict! I don't deserve to be treated like this! This is injustice! I walk to the block anyway, for if I'm going to die, so be it. Everyone is lined up and the headsman gives me a chilling look. One of his eyes is missing, a sight I will not soon forget. A priest starts talking nonsense about the Gods that exist for this realm, and is interrupted by a red-headed man eager to get the executions over with. "For the love of Talos shut up and let's get this over with!" He brashly snaps. "As you wish." The priest hisses. The man walks up to the block, he bends over as the headsman raises his axe and cleaves his head off. It rolls on the floor, eyes still open, face expressionless... I zone out for a short while, ignoring the outside world and going into a world of my own. A world of fear and death, of injustice and cruelty. I return to reality as the armour clad woman is shouting my name. I shake my head and walk to the block, shivering like a wet dog in the snow. I trip over a few times and get dizzy, but I bend over and stare at the executioner. I close my eyes hoping my death will be swift. A single tear runs down my face as I hear a loud roar. I open my eyes and see the headsman fall over, just missing my body. I look up to see a huge, black, spiky red-eyed Dragon sitting on the tower in front of me. Screams echo around and arrows fly and the Dragon lets out a loud roar, summoning a meteor shower. The sight was both amazing and scary. Adrenaline rushes through me as I run into the nearest building for shelter.

"What was that thing? Could the legends be true?" Ralof yells. "Legends don't burn down villages." Ulfric pulls off the mouthpiece. "We need to move, now!" He yells, Ralof and I run up the stairs blindly. Halfway up the tower the Dragon bursts in, sending huge bricks towards me, Ralof and some other guy. Ralof isn't hit, the other man who got hit was squished, and I was knocked back, holding on to the ledge. I see flames coming my way, burning my fingers as Ralof pulls me up. "Come on, jump to the roof over there!" He shouts. I leap to the other building and jump off, rolling on the floor and running across the town. There is fire, blood and corpses everywhere, people are running around like ants. The Dragon lands and kills another innocent man. He takes off again and flies around killing more guards. I run past the burnt corpse and through some rubble. The Dragon lands just above me again, killing another guard and taking off. I run through the building and into a courtyard. Ralof and the man with the list confront each other. "Ralof, you damned traitor! Out of my way!" The man yells. "We're escaping, Hagvar. You're not stopping us this time!" Ralof snaps. "Fine, I hope that Dragon takes you all to Sovngarde!" Hagvar runs into one side of the building, Ralof and I run into the other. We are safe for now, but I had a feeling that Dragon will return, and that it isn't the only threat waiting for me... I feel a familiar presence watching me...

"If that Dragon doesn't kill you, I will do it myself! It would be an honour to kill a Portal Master... You may have escaped Helgen, but you will NOT escape me!
---
#9 Posted: 02:22:33 15/05/2015 | Topic Creator
Sorry about the break guys, my iPads cannot connect to the internet anymore, so ill have to finish this on my laptop... I might be inactive for a short while but I wont abandon this site! More stories coming soon!
---
#10 Posted: 02:46:23 05/06/2015 | Topic Creator
Alright! My iPads miraculously came back! I can learn Dovahzul, play Lost Islands and finally finish my stories! I may need to play the Dragonborn DLC again so I can remember how it went...

Also hopefully these will be my characters for my crossovers:

Terraria - Wallop and Ivy
Skyrim - Knight Light and Knight Mare (Maybe someone else...)
World of Warcraft - Ivy, Wallop, Shadow, Tree Rex, and Me (Portal Master)

And maybe even...

Minecraft - Freeze Blade and Frostbite

Also, another reminder: Names may change if the new game (Which I'm looking very VERY forward to! ^.^) adds any of my names, so hopefully I won't have to rename my characters like Shadow (She was once named Knightmare but after the character was made official I changed it to avoid confusion!)

Stories shall begin soon!
---
#11 Posted: 00:50:56 06/06/2015 | Topic Creator
Alright what I said earlier about my iPads working again was kinda wrong... My iPads are screwed, and I don't like using laptops for web browsing... At all... Might have to wait until I get a new iPad, which might not be until after August 6th...

So yeah. Hey - at least that gives me time to think! Amirite?
---
Fryno Forever Yellow Sparx Gems: 1071
#12 Posted: 02:08:13 06/06/2015
Uarite.
---
Back and Better Than Ever!
#13 Posted: 00:27:01 08/06/2015 | Topic Creator
Skyrim, Pt.5!

A New Adventure!

After a good 10 minutes of running around, blindly looking for an exit route, finally the cold breeze of the outside world enters my lungs! The dragon flies right past us without notice, and disappears into the clouds. Ralof sighs a sigh of relief, and gives a cheery smile. "We made it! Come, let's go to Riverwood, my sister Geurder works the mill! She can help us!" Ralof signals for me to follow him, but I pause as I hear a strange voice coming from my feet... At first I think it's another shadowy figure screaming at me, but then I hear the voice again. I move my feet and pick up a small white crystal - Luminous?! "Luminous?! What in Eons Beard are you doing here??" I yell as I use the crystal to summon him. "More importantly, what the hell are YOU doing here??" He laughs a little, and I join in. Ralof is just staring with a confused look - a VERY confused look! "What-- Who-? Who is this? What is this??" He stares, eyes wide open in shock. "I'll explain on the way to this Riverwood place..." I walk down the path, Luminous following me and Ralof taking lead. "This way..." His expression still shocked, but a little calmer now.

3 Days Later...

A ray of light pierces the torso of an unfortunate bandit, and a crystal falls on top of another. I pull up my shield and slam it into the chief, knocking him back and down long enough for me to make the killing blow, a sword right through the neck! "That's the last of them..." I sheath my weapon and continue down, or should I say UP the path! I shiver as the snow thickens and the wind blows a frigid gust right at me, we must be close! "There's the ruins. Oh and look, more bandits!" Luminous charges up a spell as we walk up the steps to the old, Nordic ruins. An arrow slips right past me, almost hitting my arm, Luminous shoots back at the archer, ripping his bow right out of his grasp and leaving him grabbing his hand in pain. The other bandits are alerted and quickly run towards us! I draw my sword once again and run towards a female Nord with a big axe. A BIG axe! Voodood would be jealous, and so would Bushwhack! I pull up my shield but the weight of the axe knocks me over. Ouch, that hurt! Thinking quickly I jab her in the side, kick her in the shin, get up and finish her! Luminous is busy getting blasted with magic and arrows. "A little help here?" He yells as a Breton Mage launches a bolt of fire at him. He blocks with his arm but screams as his flesh burns. I run in front of him with my shield up, then I blast a bolt of lightning at the Breton and he falls down, lifeless. The other bandit makes a run for it, right into the ruins, we don't bother with him, let him run! I look at Luminous, frantically healing himself. "Are you alright?" I look over at his arm, no visible wounds! "I am, thanks to this spell!" He finishes casting, then slightly blushes... I take no notice, however - well, maybe a small glimpse but I shrug it off! "Let's go retrieve this "Dragonstone"..." I say as I make my way to the ruins.

"No light can protect you, Portal Master! In the end, all shall be darkness! Your efforts are in vain..."

The tiny, sinister voice in my head whispers once again. My heart stops for almost a second, but resumes beating. Something is watching us...
---
#14 Posted: 01:19:50 10/06/2015 | Topic Creator
Skyrim, Pt.6!

Surprise!

The giant, metal door creaks as we both open it with our combined efforts, it's pretty heavy as one might expect! We take a few steps into the ancient ruins only to find almost every single bandit waiting for us! Almost 20 of them! "Eons Beard..." I exclaim as I take a few steps backwards and raise my arms into the air, surrendering. "What'cha gonna do now, huh? Trapped like a skeever in a bear trap!" The bandit we let live walks forward and grins creepily. I was going to ask what a skeever was but I knew now wasn't the appropriate time. Luminous also surrenders, but looks even more scared than me! "Did someone order an extra-large can of whoop-butt?" A deep voice comes from the door as a strong and fearsome lizard creature walks through it. He pulled out a huge, green hammer and ran into the crowd of outlaws, smashing shields, cracking skulls and rupturing vital organs! He cut through them like a hot knife through butter - MELTED butter! After dispatching those low-life's mongrels he sheathes his weapon and introduces himself as Goro'jei. "Thanks for the save, man! How did you know about... This?" Luminous tilts his head in confusion. "Funny thing is, I didn't! Maybe you guys are just really lucky I'm here for the Dragonstone!" The Argonian laughs a little, jokingly of course! "Strange, we're here for that, too!" I add. "We can work together! After all, strength in numbers, am I right?" He - thankfully - doesn't get angry about it, otherwise things would've gotten nasty! We all walk off into the ruins, together, but before I walk any further I ask: "What the hell is a skeever?" "A giant pest, a rat, basically! Might want to avoid those nasty little critters." Goro'jei answers.

Deeper into the ruins we come across a room full of cobwebs, and to top it all off - a giant spider. Huge, towering over us! Luckily it's injured but that doesn't stop me from running off. "I hate spiders, not exactly fear but I just don't like them..." Goro'jei says calmly. He gives the beast a few whacks, killing it in no time! I should consider getting a hammer! "I-is it gone?" I ask from the other room, clearly terrified. "You can come out now!" The Argonian signals for me to follow him. At first I hesitate, but I gather the courage to come out of hiding. I stare at the corpse and almost puke, but I swallow it back up again. Foul creatures... "Hey can you help me?" A Dark Elf squirms and wiggles around in a sticky web. Goro'jei breaks the webs around him, but the coward runs off. "He has the claw!" Goro'jei yells as he chases after him. The Elf pulls out a dagger but foolishly runs into a trap, activating a huge, spiked contraption that makes mince meat out of him. "Watch you step!" The Argonian chuckles a little, then takes the claw from the bandit. "Don't stand on that pressure pla-" He stops for a second. "Did you hear that? Draugr..." He runs over to a zombie-looking thing and swings his hammer at it. "Behind you!" I point to another one behind Luminous, but he gets hit by the huge axe it carries. I slice the creatures throat, then its belly, then I jab its chest. Luminous gets up and casts more healing spells. "When in doubt - healing spells!" He chuckles a little, considering his arm nearly came off! Relieved, I almost walk onto the trap! "Woah woah woah! Careful!" Luminous pulls me away in the nick of time. My heart skips a beat, knowing that if he had waited a second, or even a FRACTION of a second longer, we would've been dead. "Thanks for the save!" I worriedly pant. Luminous blushes again, the red standing out in contrast to his butter-yellow skin. "He likes you!" Goro'jei laughs, we both stare at him for a few seconds, then we continue on through the dungeon.

After almost half an hour of exploring, we reach a stone wall, a chest, and a coffin. I look at the writing and somehow, I can read it! It's like the words, written in an ancient language, are opening up to me! In the middle of the wall is a glowing word. The word reads Fus, which means Force... As Goro'jei opens the chest, the word is sucked into my very soul. I panic for a few seconds, but feel at ease. I turn around to tell the others what just happened, but the coffin opens, revealing another Draugr - this time it's more powerful. Way more powerful. We all draw our weapons and charge our spells, then attack as soon as it draws its sword. Goro'jei hits it with all his force, Luminous fires beams of light at it and I slice at it with my sword. Within a matter of seconds it dies! "Teamwork!" Goro'jei says proudly. He picks up a stone with the same writing as the wall - the Dragonstone! "You won't believe what just happened to me! This wall thingy over here just... Uh... How to explain..." I scratch my head through my helmet, then continue. "It's like I absorbed something from it... Fus - Force." "Hey that writing is in the Dragon Language! My sister studies it!" Goro'jei looks at the wall. "Maybe you're... But... That's not possible!" "I'm...?" I add, tilting my head. "N-nevermind, let's just return this to Farengar!" He walks up the stairs to the exit, and we soon follow.

"No matter how many "friends" you have protecting you, you will die! All of you!"

The voice appears again, threatening to kill not only me, but my friends. I better keep on my toes...
---
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me