Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 3 of 3
1 2 3
An Age Limit [CLOSED]
Iganagor Emerald Sparx Gems: 3544
#101 Posted: 08:11:51 27/03/2015
Quote: drobot007
You know what? Dark52 should look here.
I am mature but I do get angry sometimes (twice) like when the gnarly incident happens I blocked Mezsuxelf.

Lewl. Twice smilie

Quote: wavesorcerer14
I am under the age of 13 and I'm mature- right?

Yes, you are probably the only one I know that is under 13 (Apart from me, I didn't know people thought I was 14-16) that actually knows not to overreact.

EDIT: dinorang67 is also mature
---
Summoning a STUNFISK
1. Go to a beach - 2. Fall flat on the ground - 3. Recite Stunfisks fart-cry
4. Flop 618 times - You have a STUNFISK!
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 08:20:52 27/03/2015 by Iganagor
14056 Blue Sparx Gems: 585
#102 Posted: 20:25:46 27/03/2015
Quote: Iganagor
Quote: drobot007
You know what? Dark52 should look here.
I am mature but I do get angry sometimes (twice) like when the gnarly incident happens I blocked Mezsuxelf.

Lewl. Twice smilie

Quote: wavesorcerer14
I am under the age of 13 and I'm mature- right?

Yes, you are probably the only one I know that is under 13 (Apart from me, I didn't know people thought I was 14-16) that actually knows not to overreact.

EDIT: dinorang67 is also mature

Um, Iganagor. What about me?
#103 Posted: 22:21:01 27/03/2015
Quote: Spyrobaro
I don't really think one person can accurately measure your maturity level. Everybody has different impressions of you.

If you're concerned about whether or not you're mature, you should step back and ask YOURSELF that question. Look at your actions with the mindset of someone else. Are you acting the way you believe is right? Has anyone warned you about your actions? IMO, a part of being mature is being able to efficiently criticize your own actions, realizing when you may have been wrong and where you need to improve.

I am mature.

I think your talking to me, anyway
---
Summoning a STUNFISK
Trix Master 100 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8179
#104 Posted: 22:32:37 27/03/2015
I don't really think one person can accurately measure your maturity level. Everybody has different impressions of you.

If you're concerned about whether or not you're mature, you should step back and ask YOURSELF that question. Look at your actions with the mindset of someone else. Are you acting the way you believe is right? Has anyone warned you about your actions? IMO, a part of being mature is being able to efficiently criticize your own actions, realizing when you may have been wrong and where you need to improve.

*Claps* Everyone please what Baro is saying. She has a brilliant point.
---
If you cannot handle me at my pumpkin spiciest, you do not deserve me at my pumpkin sweetest
icon from Empoh
#105 Posted: 22:34:03 27/03/2015
Quote: Trix Master 100

*Claps* Everyone please what Baro is saying. She has a brilliant point.

Someone else said pretty much the same thing, a while back.
---
Summoning a STUNFISK
#106 Posted: 02:35:02 28/03/2015

Uh, yeah. I know that. I, personally, think I am pretty mature for my age. But the reason I am offended about Iganagor not mentioning me is that I know him IRL, so, yeah.
#107 Posted: 03:17:44 28/03/2015
Quote: 14056

Uh, yeah. I know that. I, personally, think I am pretty mature for my age. But the reason I am offended about Iganagor not mentioning me is that I know him IRL, so, yeah.

I just forgot... Lewl
---
Summoning a STUNFISK
#108 Posted: 01:09:55 29/03/2015
Oh, right. Sorry, it was just you posted it under my comment, so I thought it too much a coincidence to be, well, a coincidence.
First | Previous | Page 3 of 3
1 2 3

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me