Forum

Skylanders: Lost Islands

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders Mobile > Skylanders: Lost Islands > Are the boosts for the skylanders on adventures also applied to the Sanctums?
Page 1 of 1
Are the boosts for the skylanders on adventures also applied to the Sanctums? [CLOSED]
Bolthar Green Sparx Gems: 417
#1 Posted: 21:43:15 13/03/2015 | Topic Creator
Trying to determine best way to use my Skylanders because I know I am not using them to their potential. I have ALL the Skylanders fans companions, I have the Gigantic, I have Gorm and Tuck, Buzz, and Ermit.

Here is my thoughts and tell me if I am wrong.
Send Giants with tree rex and his number one fan to sanctuaries
Send zap hotdog and spyro also to santuaries.
Fill up the rest of the santuary slots with any trap teams.
and then use the Swap force and the 4 hour one for the Adventure ballons. I have 14 and I have 17 swap force so can fill them up and use the other 3 in sanctuaries as well.

Is this the best tactic to get the most "return" for each excursion? Before I was just tossing in any old skylander into the sanctuaries but I think I may be missing out on some extra rewards.
Dark fhoenix Emerald Sparx Gems: 3166
#2 Posted: 08:50:31 14/03/2015
There is no right or wrong way to play this game . That any old skylander can level up and cough up a nice shiny green gem for you which is better then gold .

If you have an acute case of gold fever ..............

Quote:
Send Giants with tree rex and his number one fan to sanctuaries

Trap Masters are your prime choice for sanctuaries if you want gold . Keep one Trapster out to harvest Traptanium . Swoppers are needed elsewhere even if they equal Trapsters on gold potential .

Quote:
Send zap hotdog and spyro also to santuaries.

Fans make Zap , Spyro and Scorchie Puppy the equal of Alter Ego,s now . Alter Egos should be your third choice . Swoppers and TrapMasters are numero uno followed close by Giants .

Quote:
Fill up the rest of the santuary slots with any trap teams.

Trap Team should already all be there except one . Fill the rest of your slots with Giants .

Quote:
use the Swap force and the 4 hour one for the Adventure ballons. I have 14 and I have 17 swap force so can fill them up and use the other 3 in sanctuaries as well.

Do that before you go to sleep . During the day keep 1 swopper of each element on standby to attack bats and harvest the precious green resource . The rest can do Mount Cloudbreak adventures .

If you have no more Swoppers , Trapsters and Giants but you still have extra sanctuary slots , use your Alter Ego,s / Zap , Spyro and Scorchie puppy .
---
Hey Skylander your health is low and we have a chainsaw
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 08:52:33 14/03/2015 by Dark fhoenix
Bolthar Green Sparx Gems: 417
#3 Posted: 00:11:36 16/03/2015 | Topic Creator
Thanks that is what I thought. Since I am getting so many rolled new ones I can pretty much always have a trap, swap, and giant in all slots on all the elements. I know there is no wrong way, I am just trying to find max return. I am hitting not too much I can buy left. I just bought 2 islands on the half off sale. I am at 2m and need to get a ton for the last two islands and then the rolls for the last of the skylanders I need to collect so I am on a bit of a gold fever kick. I should be fine gold wise though because I am at 0.1 in 42 I am sure I'll have more gold than I know what to do with by the time I hit 45.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me