Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Confirm reset in PMs [CLOSED]
DummyZ Gold Sparx Gems: 2844
#1 Posted: 23:32:58 03/03/2015 | Topic Creator
This just happened to me, and now I believe we should implement something around the issue.

I was casually typing a considerably large text in a PM and I accidentally clicked the reset button because my mouse is just that bad. Just clicking it will immediately wipe the entire message no matter what.

Accidents happen. I can't be the only one who's had this situation. I think that to prevent such accidents wasting so much time, a confirmation window in PMs should be added.

It'll help avoid such situations, and I think it wouldn't bother in the slightest. After all, when you're typing a message, you really won't use that button unless the text is just that large. Most people would stick to just deleting the message with the back space. So in the end, I don't see why we shouldn't make this a thing.
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 23:35:54 03/03/2015 by DummyZ
dark52 Spyro the Admin Gems: 13842
#2 Posted: 17:08:55 04/03/2015
If you click the textarea you can usually press Ctrl+Z and get it all back. But yeah not sure what need there is for the reset button anyway, I'll just remove it entirely.
---
If for any reason you're not completely satisfied, I hate you.
DummyZ Gold Sparx Gems: 2844
#3 Posted: 15:02:59 05/03/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote: dark52
If you click the textarea you can usually press Ctrl+Z and get it all back. But yeah not sure what need there is for the reset button anyway, I'll just remove it entirely.

I think I tried that and it didn't work.

Never mind that anymore, though smilie
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me