Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Really, REALLY [CLOSED]
PwnageFTW Yellow Sparx Gems: 1716
#1 Posted: 13:44:00 28/02/2015 | Topic Creator

The world has gone mad
---
Quote: Carmelita Fox
YOU’RE ALL DUMB SHEEP!!!!
Samius Hunter Gems: 9242
#2 Posted: 13:50:19 28/02/2015
I remember a similar bit of news from years ago, where a British teenager killed his grandparents with a sword because they told him to stop playing Halo.

News like these suck because it kinda makes people to "blame" the game, instead of the person behind the act. The kid is seen as a victim of corrupting influence, rather than a person who preferred to murder his relatives because of a minor dispute.
Greeble Emerald Sparx Gems: 4276
#3 Posted: 15:05:11 28/02/2015
I remember something similar regarding a horror movie.

Just because people are sick, evil and twisted don't look for something to blame, the only thing to blame is them.

People make their own choices.
---
^ You all know it's true
dinorang67 Gold Sparx Gems: 2409
#4 Posted: 21:03:28 28/02/2015
I remember when they thought GTA influenced that kid to shoot his grandma.

People blame the programmed lines of code and pixels the child looks at for murder.

Really?
---
and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out a
#5 Posted: 21:05:50 28/02/2015
Quote: dinorang67

People blame the programmed lines of code and pixels the child looks at for murder.

Really?

People always needs something else to blame.

Do they not think there is such a thing in the world as evil?
---
^ You all know it's true
dinorang67 Gold Sparx Gems: 2409
#6 Posted: 21:33:59 28/02/2015
Quote: Greeble
Quote: dinorang67

Really?

People always needs something else to blame.

Do they not think there is such a thing in the world as evil?

That's the point. They think pixels are evil, little, tiny dots that appear on a monitor.
---
and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out a
Seiki Platinum Sparx Gems: 6072
#7 Posted: 22:00:47 28/02/2015

First question that comes to mind when watching that, why was a 13-year old given a gun as a present? Seriously though, really, dude? Really? was it really that important to you to kill your mother over? You are never going to see her again, the person who cared for you and loved you, though instead you couldn't wait a week or two to play a simple game. Just wow... Now you'll be spending the rest of your life in prison unable to play the game or see your mother. Then apparently he tried to rape her after? I swear if he gets off because of a plea of insanity, I'm flipping a table, giving up on humanity, and moving to Mars.
---
Once in my dreams, I rose and soared. No matter how I'm knocked around or beaten down, I will stand up restored.
#8 Posted: 22:10:00 28/02/2015
Quote: Seiki

First question that comes to mind when watching that, why was a 13-year old given a gun as a present? Seriously though, really, dude? Really? was it really that important to you to kill your mother over? You are never going to see her again, the person who cared for you and loved you, though instead you couldn't wait a week or two to play a simple game. Just wow... Now you'll be spending the rest of your life in prison unable to play the game or see your mother. Then apparently he tried to rape her after? I swear if he gets off because of a plea of insanity, I'm flipping a table, giving up on humanity, and moving to Mars.

Can i join you?

Things like this make me want to give up myself.
---
^ You all know it's true
parisruelz12 Diamond Sparx Gems: 7569
#9 Posted: 22:35:30 28/02/2015
I like how most of the video is him talking about how good he is, by the way.
---
looks like ive got some things to do...
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me