Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Some people will do anything for Sympathy.
Page 1 of 1
Some people will do anything for Sympathy. [CLOSED]
parisruelz12 Diamond Sparx Gems: 7569
#1 Posted: 03:38:47 28/02/2015 | Topic Creator
Teen Encourges her friend to commit suicide, tries to gain sympathy.

"Why do hate your age group so much?"
"Because of idiots like this."
---
looks like ive got some things to do...
Ninpire Gold Sparx Gems: 2951
#2 Posted: 03:59:37 28/02/2015
uh
thats one person. not the entire age group

just saying
Greeble Emerald Sparx Gems: 4276
#3 Posted: 04:01:32 28/02/2015
Some friend, why would anyone want to do that?

That girl has serious issues.
---
^ You all know it's true
somePerson Diamond Sparx Gems: 8459
#4 Posted: 04:14:46 28/02/2015

We like Ike!
Seiki Platinum Sparx Gems: 6072
#5 Posted: 04:19:11 28/02/2015
Some people just sicken me....
---
Once in my dreams, I rose and soared. No matter how I'm knocked around or beaten down, I will stand up restored.
#6 Posted: 04:21:17 28/02/2015
Quote: Seiki
Some people just sicken me....

I second that.
---
^ You all know it's true
GhostRoaster Yellow Sparx Gems: 1803
#7 Posted: 05:29:48 28/02/2015
Sad story all around. You'd figure with all of this increased awareness being expressed in schools that they could see what is obviously in front of them.
---
RIP GhostRoaster. He's reanimated as TakeYourLemons but occasionally is resurrected from the beyond when needed.
#8 Posted: 05:36:44 28/02/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote: GhostRoaster
Sad story all around. You'd figure with all of this increased awareness being expressed in schools that they could see what is obviously in front of them.

I've yet to meet a teacher that cares about the personal problems of the students. Most teachers nowadays only care about getting 3 paid months off and nothing else.
---
Trix Master 100 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8190
#9 Posted: 06:31:44 28/02/2015
What the ****?

Oh sweet crap that is not how to get sympathy, it's how to get people to actually get the urge to kill you, or ditch you.
---
If you cannot handle me at my pumpkin spiciest, you do not deserve me at my pumpkin sweetest
icon from Empoh
dinorang67 Gold Sparx Gems: 2409
#10 Posted: 20:27:33 28/02/2015
Well.
---
and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out a
Mesuxelf Ripto Gems: 3666
#11 Posted: 20:43:45 28/02/2015
That's disgusting.
Metallo Platinum Sparx Gems: 6419
#12 Posted: 20:46:21 28/02/2015
Humans place too much value on the emotions of the general populace and not enough on their own, nor that of their loved ones.

Quote: parisruelz12

I've yet to meet a teacher that cares about the personal problems of the students. Most teachers nowadays only care about getting 3 paid months off and nothing else.

You must have some horrible teachers, then. All of mine genuinely care about their students and will be there to listen if there are serious issues.

Seriously, teachers can be wonderful people. I really hate how most of you try to antagonize them. It's ignorant and disrespectful.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:55:36 28/02/2015 by Metallo
Iceclaw Hunter Gems: 9966
#13 Posted: 21:54:36 28/02/2015
Quote: Metallo
Humans place too much value on the emotions of the general populace and not enough on their own, nor that of their loved ones.

You must have some horrible teachers, then. All of mine genuinely care about their students and will be there to listen if there are serious issues.

Seriously, teachers can be wonderful people. I really hate how most of you try to antagonize them.

Seconded
---
Twinkies and 2hus
#14 Posted: 21:57:19 28/02/2015

Seriously, teachers can be wonderful people. I really hate how most of you try to antagonize them.

I have 4 teachers in my family, and every one of them cares about the students.
---
^ You all know it's true
TacoMakerSkys Platinum Sparx Gems: 5652
#15 Posted: 04:16:46 01/03/2015

Seriously, teachers can be wonderful people. I really hate how most of you try to antagonize them. It's ignorant and disrespectful.

^ this. All of my current teachers care about their students, and it honestly pisses me off when I see people disrespect them. They spend so much time for their students, and to get treated like ****? No. It doesn't work that way.
---
words. letters. filler.
GhostRoaster Yellow Sparx Gems: 1803
#16 Posted: 04:19:34 01/03/2015

Well, caring wasn't what I was talking about...the mandatory "no bullying etc" programs that are supposed to raise awareness of stuff like this. Sorry your worldview wasn't as such...there's always good and bad apples in every bunch.
---
RIP GhostRoaster. He's reanimated as TakeYourLemons but occasionally is resurrected from the beyond when needed.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 04:20:23 01/03/2015 by GhostRoaster
spyro and sonic Diamond Sparx Gems: 8318
#17 Posted: 04:20:36 01/03/2015

Agreed.
somePerson Diamond Sparx Gems: 8459
#18 Posted: 05:07:40 01/03/2015
Honestly the worst teacher I have is my current Geography who's teaching method is to read textbooks.
Metallo Platinum Sparx Gems: 6419
#19 Posted: 06:22:19 01/03/2015
The only time I've ever seen my teachers personally show contempt for students is not because of academic problems, but because of behavioral problems; the students who feel antagonistic towards teachers (and authority figures in general, for that matter) and only act disrespectful to them are the ones who arouse the teacher's ire, and well, what else do they expect? At that point, they kind of bring it upon themselves.

I'm not saying all teachers are perfect, because they're not. There are definitely bad teachers out there. But you'd be amazed at the kind of lives they live, and the passion they can have, even if they don't always show it.

No offense, parisruelz, but that comment made me lose a LOT of respect for you.
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 06:24:02 01/03/2015 by Metallo
Trix Master 100 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8190
#20 Posted: 08:12:17 01/03/2015
There's teachers that I like and they are really nice. But then are teachers like Pari met and she across the country from where I am at.

It's really depending on the environment. Not all of us live in the exact school district. Same country, maybe for most. But I doubt our schools are in the same state.
---
If you cannot handle me at my pumpkin spiciest, you do not deserve me at my pumpkin sweetest
icon from Empoh
shroom boom Emerald Sparx Gems: 3133
#21 Posted: 08:52:25 01/03/2015
Quote: somePerson

We like Ike!

Where do you find all these videos?
---
103 skylanders in total SSA:31/32 SG:26/30 SSF:39/56
Troll Slug Ripto Gems: 2054
#22 Posted: 13:34:26 01/03/2015
Quote: Greeble

This. It was mostly forcefully at the end, from what I read.
#23 Posted: 16:04:05 01/03/2015
Quote: Troll Slug
Quote: Greeble

This. It was mostly forcefully at the end, from what I read.

I'd lock her away for a very long time.

Is the end of time too long?
---
^ You all know it's true
#24 Posted: 19:47:51 01/03/2015
Quote: Spyrobaro
It's especially digusting that she was getting money off of this.

- - -

As for the teachers thing, I've had teachers who completely disregarded how I felt until 8th grade. Even now a few of them don't care, but there's one who I really trust and kinda feel like, if we weren't in this school situation, she'd be a really cool adult friend.

It all depends on what school you're in. Every school is different. I don't think it's fair to generalize all teachers as horrible, but I can certainly understand why some feel that way.

Really?

That is even more sick.
---
^ You all know it's true
#25 Posted: 04:56:36 02/03/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote: Cynderfan507
On the subject of horrible teachers: If you're failing the teacher's class or you don't understand ****, or if you ask for help a lot, that's why the teacher hates you. That's what I've noticed with every horrible teacher I've had, anyways.

Teachers are supposed to help you. Their supposed to help you if you don't understand it. If they don't like people who ask to many question, they shouldn't be teachers.
---
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me