Forum

Skylanders: Lost Islands

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders Mobile > Skylanders: Lost Islands > The current android glitch, normal or first time?
Page 1 of 1
The current android glitch, normal or first time? [CLOSED]
lamoracke Yellow Sparx Gems: 1635
#1 Posted: 16:52:41 27/02/2015 | Topic Creator
So, I know I only started early this month so I do not have the history. Right now, in case folks do not realize, android users are not able to get the daily promotions, the discounts, have any updates in the wishing well prizes, get the recent timed quests for the radiant fields, have their kudos go back to 3 (or 6) in houses for the most part, etc since the 2/24/15 update.

My question is, have any other android users noticed this before? I know that customer service has told me that they have more resources to fix IoS problems than android. I am wondering if I need to jump ship now as this week has been incredibly annoying and I imagine I will not be able to buy the new promotion tomorrow for Charming Cobra Cadabra house, etc as this won't be fixed until next update I imagine at the minimum.

Thanks. Also, a separate question, if I did get an apple tablet of some kind, is there any way my game on my lenovo tablet would transfer to it?
CrazyCanuck Gold Sparx Gems: 2992
#2 Posted: 17:58:20 27/02/2015
The real question is if you get an Apple tablet will the game work at all. There's a huge iOS issue that has existed for months with many users being unable to open the app at all. New installations on new tablets has not been possible either from multiple reports. I have both tablets and I'm screwed either way. I haven't been able to start the game on the ipad for at least half a year and I've got no update on Android. Good luck.
#3 Posted: 18:02:46 27/02/2015 | Topic Creator
Hrm, good point.
KLM8325 Blue Sparx Gems: 905
#4 Posted: 18:54:04 27/02/2015
Quote: CrazyCanuck
The real question is if you get an Apple tablet will the game work at all. There's a huge iOS issue that has existed for months with many users being unable to open the app at all. New installations on new tablets has not been possible either from multiple reports. I have both tablets and I'm screwed either way. I haven't been able to start the game on the ipad for at least half a year and I've got no update on Android. Good luck.

My sons ipad LI stopped working back in November. My daughters, his ipod touch, and both my iphone and ipad do work. I have not been able to load the game on my ipad when I am on Wifi, I need to put it into airplane mode to work. I still get the updates, just I can not gift or receive gifts.
BUGMom05 Blue Sparx Gems: 729
#5 Posted: 22:37:35 27/02/2015
[quote=lamoracke

My question is, have any other android users noticed this before? I know that customer service has told me that they have more resources to fix IoS problems than android. I am wondering if I need to jump ship now as this week has been incredibly annoying and I imagine I will not be able to buy the new promotion tomorrow for Charming Cobra Cadabra house, etc as this won't be fixed until next update I imagine at the minimum.

Thanks. Also, a separate question, if I did get an apple tablet of some kind, is there any way my game on my lenovo tablet would transfer to it?[/quote]

Yes update to update is how many of us play the game. Annoying, but for the most part, harmless. Glitches come and go, usually with no lasting problem. There is usually ample time to get many of the done if you play 1-2x daily
As for BUYing the cobra house...it will be available for gems in 4-6 weeks. My advice to you is to be patient.
But yes, if you have an activision acct and login from a new device it should ask if you want to access your saved game or start a new one
#6 Posted: 23:33:07 27/02/2015 | Topic Creator
Androids now have all their stuff back today, and there was much rejoicing.
#7 Posted: 01:22:55 28/02/2015
Quote: lamoracke

Well, some of you do. My wife and I are still waiting. Nothing yet.
#8 Posted: 04:23:14 28/02/2015 | Topic Creator

This is just referring to the folks who were working fine before the last update and never got the last update. Perhaps if you go out of internet range, mine suddenly went crazy when I went in and out of WIFI spots while driving. Not that I learned this while driving but when I stopped.
#9 Posted: 04:37:15 28/02/2015

This is just referring to the folks who were working fine before the last update and never got the last update. Perhaps if you go out of internet range, mine suddenly went crazy when I went in and out of WIFI spots while driving. Not that I learned this while driving but when I stopped.

On Android we were fine nd until this week's update. We are totally borked on iOS, but Android was fine until now.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me