Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > The world is going to hell but how are you? - The advice thread
Page 1 of 1
The world is going to hell but how are you? - The advice thread [CLOSED]
Greeble Emerald Sparx Gems: 4276
#1 Posted: 11:41:03 27/02/2015 | Topic Creator
Can i be serious for just a moment?

(any more and i'd literally explode)

I know we all laugh and joke, me especially but there comes a time when we all need to talk about what's bothering us.

I know we have personal thoughts but that doesn't really solve anything in the long run, so if anyone needs a helping hand feel free to post it here and i'm sure between us we can find a solution.

*Group hug*

If anyone spams this i will actually be annoyed because i'm doing a nice thing, you have been warned.

Greeble out.
---
^ You all know it's true
Samius Hunter Gems: 9224
#2 Posted: 12:46:58 27/02/2015
If you want to keep spammers out of the topic the surest way to do that would be to post it in Idle Chatter.

That said, I'm always ready to help others and give advice as well. I know that some newer users might be afraid to approach me, but there's really no need for that. I don't ignore or turn away anybody.
Greeble Emerald Sparx Gems: 4276
#3 Posted: 12:48:56 27/02/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote: Samius
If you want to keep spammers out of the topic the surest way to do that would be to post it in Idle Chatter.

That said, I'm always ready to help others and give advice as well. I know that some newer users might be afraid to approach me, but there's really no need for that. I don't ignore or turn away anybody.

Noted!

You can close it up if you want to, i relocated.

I just thought it might be a nice thing to do.
---
^ You all know it's true
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 12:51:39 27/02/2015 by Greeble
Samius Hunter Gems: 9224
#4 Posted: 12:57:43 27/02/2015
Ok, I'll close this one up then.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me