Page 1 of 1
All Star Quest [CLOSED]
GhostRoaster Yellow Sparx Gems: 1803
#1 Posted: 03:11:41 27/02/2015 | Topic Creator
So, charging forward with Swap Force on a new system...I REALLY want to shoot for all stars/accolades. This of course means being perfect on the Swap Force challenges, having all the toys, doing it all on Nightmare etc.

So, I finally 3 star Fire Viper level. I know, right? I feel like such a noob. I noticed wreckingball's video on youtube with all the stars (I bow before you)...anyone else done this feat? Let's talk about challenges and how to overcome to get the true holy grail task I've seen so far in any skylanders game...this stuff is tough!
---
RIP GhostRoaster. He's reanimated as TakeYourLemons but occasionally is resurrected from the beyond when needed.
wreckingballbob Emerald Sparx Gems: 4565
#2 Posted: 06:57:52 27/02/2015
It was incredibly frustrating and Serpent's Peak took me a pretty long time. The accolades and the Swap Zone challenges are the hardest though.
---
Arc of Archives Yellow Sparx Gems: 1486
#3 Posted: 08:23:12 27/02/2015
Honestly, I don't think it was that hard, it just took a while. Only some of the SWAP Challenges and No Damage on the final three bosses got me stuck. Main story is simple once you know where everything is, all the bonus modes besides certain SWAP Zones and Survival Arenas aren't hard to blast through and have ridiculously low score barriers, and no accolades are particularly tricky (the "hardest" ones are just grindy).

I don't think I can ever 3-star the Spin challenges again, though. Real talk, screw those.
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 12:49:10 27/02/2015 by Arc of Archives
Dark fhoenix Emerald Sparx Gems: 3166
#4 Posted: 13:37:30 27/02/2015
That naughty Swopforce wont gimme stars for my TT Mini Jini or Trigger Snappy .
---
Hey Skylander your health is low and we have a chainsaw
#5 Posted: 04:25:38 01/03/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote: wreckingballbob
It was incredibly frustrating and Serpent's Peak took me a pretty long time. The accolades and the Swap Zone challenges are the hardest though.

All of the Swap Zone Challenges are tough. Getting 2 of 3 isn't much of a sweat...but no damage or "hit all platforms" on the spring challenges? Insane.
---
RIP GhostRoaster. He's reanimated as TakeYourLemons but occasionally is resurrected from the beyond when needed.
Arc of Archives Yellow Sparx Gems: 1486
#6 Posted: 04:54:17 01/03/2015
I thought the Bounce ones were some of the easiest. In terms of difficulty, I'd rank them like this: Spin >> Climb > Dig > Speed >> Fly > Bounce > Teleport > Stealth.
Alphawolf Yellow Sparx Gems: 1692
#7 Posted: 00:08:41 02/03/2015
Quote: Dark fhoenix
That naughty Swopforce wont gimme stars for my TT Mini Jini or Trigger Snappy .

ive asked about this and i guess the TT minis have a different chip or something, they enter the game but swap force does not recognize them. you need the green based ones for them to count.
#8 Posted: 03:20:43 02/03/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote: Arc of Archives
I thought the Bounce ones were some of the easiest. In terms of difficulty, I'd rank them like this: Spin >> Climb > Dig > Speed >> Fly > Bounce > Teleport > Stealth.

Stealth being the hardest?

Fly challenges is difficult to gauge perspective for me, always hitting something. Bounce on the levels where there is like 25+ platforms (all crumbling) and one wrong mistake it's all over. Teleport they actually put you in a "no win" position where a laser is about to fire and you're stuck between two platforms, one on fire and the other about to disappear. Teleport appears more luck related to me.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:21:22 02/03/2015 by GhostRoaster
Dark fhoenix Emerald Sparx Gems: 3166
#9 Posted: 07:28:43 02/03/2015
Fly and Speed gave me the most trouble .
---
Hey Skylander your health is low and we have a chainsaw
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me