Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 2 | Last
1 2
50 Farts [CLOSED]
skylandersspyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 3860
#1 Posted: 05:39:36 22/02/2015 | Topic Creator
dsssssssssssss farts
---
Uh Uh Uh! You didn't say the magic word!
somePerson Diamond Sparx Gems: 8443
#2 Posted: 05:41:53 22/02/2015
Are you like 12?
spyro and sonic Diamond Sparx Gems: 8318
#3 Posted: 05:47:03 22/02/2015
too much gross air
Aura24 Platinum Sparx Gems: 6561
#4 Posted: 05:58:05 22/02/2015
Quote: Cynderfan507
Wtf smilie
Weren't you also the one who made that "50 farts of Spyro" topic or whatever it was?

Yes he is.
---
"Soon all of Skylands will tremble at the awesome might of Malefor, the Undead Dragon King!"
whirlwind fan Platinum Sparx Gems: 5748
#5 Posted: 06:10:32 22/02/2015
Lol when I was your age.... I...I didn't...even....whatever.
parisruelz12 Diamond Sparx Gems: 7569
#6 Posted: 06:43:13 22/02/2015
[User Posted Image]

---------
---
looks like ive got some things to do...
#7 Posted: 06:45:12 22/02/2015
Wait, you were born in 2004. I think you're 10...
JCW555 Hunter Gems: 8532
#8 Posted: 07:11:40 22/02/2015
sigh.......
---
You gotta believe! Heh heh.
Templarhunter97 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1362
#9 Posted: 11:52:46 22/02/2015
He is ten.

He is a kid let him have his fun.

YOLO!
---
We work in the dark to serve the light-Nothing is true-Everything is permitted.
And i am still waiting for a sequel to bully smilie
Samius Hunter Gems: 9242
#10 Posted: 12:28:59 22/02/2015
Guys, we've all done dumb things when we were young. If you don't have the mental integrity required to coexist with a ten-year-old and withstand fart jokes, then you're not as high up there on the maturity-scale as you think you are yourself.
No-one wants to get ganged by other users, so don't do it to others when they clearly didn't do anything wrong to deserve it.

And for Christ's sake, just ignore topics that you don't care about. They'd get buried, and this "problem" would solve itself automatically.
pankakesparx456 Diamond Sparx Gems: 7795
#11 Posted: 16:57:08 22/02/2015
If this really bothers you guys then you obviously never met me when i first joined the site.
---
Cool cool.
#12 Posted: 02:06:39 23/02/2015
We were all kids once.

I'm still a kid at heart with video games.

But hey he is having fun and one day he'll look back on this and go WTF was I thinking and laugh.
---
#13 Posted: 04:33:33 23/02/2015
It's funny how one superior post changes everyone's view.
#14 Posted: 07:30:02 23/02/2015
Quote: whirlwind fan

If you're referring to my post, this is how I see it:

There are a lot of users out there with more developed moral values, who look at these kinda things the same way I do. I'm sure of it, I've seen how they post, and I respect these people.

One opinion, even if it is from a old, respected user who is a Hunter, is rarely enough change someone's bad attitude completely (not that I've had many chances to try that out as a Hunter yet). However, other users who agree will be more inclined to post theirs as well, after someone has put in their word first. That has a bigger chance of making a difference.
And it's not that other users are scared to post first or anything, but I can understand why they might want to avoid that. They might not want to seem self-righterous or butthurt, they might not want to criticize their friends if they are the ones causing trouble, etc.
So in these cases I tend to freely take an advantage of my reputation here and just speak out if I don't agree with someone's behavior. It will likely lead to a lot of people saying "I agree", and thus they get their say as well.

I wasn't the first one to do it on this topic however. Templarhunter97 got her word in first.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 07:30:24 23/02/2015 by Samius
#15 Posted: 07:57:44 23/02/2015
Quote: Samius

There are a lot of users out there with more developed moral values, who look at these kinda things the same way I do. I'm sure of it, I've seen how they post, and I respect these people.

One opinion, even if it is from a old, respected user who is a Hunter, is rarely enough change someone's bad attitude completely (not that I've had many chances to try that out as a Hunter yet). However, other users who agree will be more inclined to post theirs as well, after someone has put in their word first. That has a bigger chance of making a difference.
And it's not that other users are scared to post first or anything, but I can understand why they might want to avoid that. They might not want to seem self-righterous or butthurt, they might not want to criticize their friends if they are the ones causing trouble, etc.
So in these cases I tend to freely take an advantage of my reputation here and just speak out if I don't agree with someone's behavior. It will likely lead to a lot of people saying "I agree", and thus they get their say as well.

I wasn't the first one to do it on this topic however. Templarhunter97 got her word in first.

I understand where your coming from, and yeah I agree. I didn't mean it in a bad way tho. I've just seen that in a few other topics with hunters or just higher, popular users being treated or getting more of a free-pass then the newbies. And I didn't read the previous posts of this topic, which has became an habit of mine. And I didn't know TH97 stated that before. I rarely read the posts before, and I've been caught out on that, a lot. I'm guilty of it too smilie.

And I also agree with your post towards PopFizzMagic.
#16 Posted: 10:30:16 23/02/2015

I understand where your coming from, and yeah I agree. I didn't mean it in a bad way tho. I've just seen that in a few other topics with hunters or just higher, popular users being treated or getting more of a free-pass then the newbies. And I didn't read the previous posts of this topic, which has became an habit of mine. And I didn't know TH97 stated that before. I rarely read the posts before, and I've been caught out on that, a lot. I'm guilty of it too smilie.

I see. Yeah, I mostly go through the whole topic before I post, unless it has like a dozen pages.

My post towards PopFizzMagic? I didn't say anything about him if I recall correctly.
#17 Posted: 10:48:43 23/02/2015

I see. Yeah, I mostly go through the whole topic before I post, unless it has like a dozen pages.

My post towards PopFizzMagic? I didn't say anything about him if I recall correctly.

Once again, mistakes found. Not 'towards'. Silly me. It was supposed to be about the "when you're young" thing.
cowpowa23 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4833
#18 Posted: 15:59:21 23/02/2015
wut r u liek twelv???

lol git off teh intrnet nub amg ur jus a litl kid ;) ;) ;) ;) -*smacked*
---
I am a Cow.

"Moo".
Greeble Emerald Sparx Gems: 4276
#19 Posted: 16:09:59 23/02/2015
The 90's called kid they want their thread back lol.
---
^ You all know it's true
PwnageFTW Yellow Sparx Gems: 1716
#20 Posted: 16:11:43 23/02/2015
Quote: Greeble

This made me laugh so hard lol
---
Quote: Carmelita Fox
YOU’RE ALL DUMB SHEEP!!!!
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 16:12:13 23/02/2015 by PwnageFTW
#21 Posted: 16:12:39 23/02/2015
Quote: PwnageFTW

This made me laugh so hard lol

I'm here all week.
---
^ You all know it's true
somePerson Diamond Sparx Gems: 8443
#22 Posted: 03:00:27 24/02/2015
Quote: parisruelz12
[User Posted Image]

---------

She's 5 idiot.
Iganagor Emerald Sparx Gems: 3552
#23 Posted: 03:09:46 24/02/2015
Quote: somePerson
Are you like 12?

I am, but I'm not stupid
---
Summoning a STUNFISK
1. Go to a beach - 2. Fall flat on the ground - 3. Recite Stunfisks fart-cry
4. Flop 618 times - You have a STUNFISK!
Eternal Sunfury Blue Sparx Gems: 664
#24 Posted: 07:16:15 24/02/2015
To be honest, maturity and age don't always grow togethr, my 11 year old cousin is way more mature than my 16 year old brother, it's about the brain-age, not the body-age.
---
Remember before when I was talking about smelly garbage standing around being useless? That was a metaphor. I was actually talking about you.
crystalhero37 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5332
#25 Posted: 07:30:46 24/02/2015
Quote: Spyrobaro
Except that the people who the post was directed at didn't change their views. Or at least seemingly didn't, because none of them posted after that.

I've ALWAYS held this view. That's why the drama in August 2012 happened; I was taking this same sort of thing way too seriously and **** went down. My views didn't instantly change just because Samius made a good post. It's HUMAN DECENCY, so of course I want new people to be treated like anyone else.

I'm not saying some people didn't do that, but you can't just assume that it's always bias.

I did post something on here before which was a Spongebob reaction video saying 'Why", though I literally thought this was a troll topic, but it's no excuse at all as I should've read more into it. I DO have the same view and when I realised what happened I felt horrible and took down the post as a way to show that I regret posting that, it's horrible to gang up on younger people or just new users like that for no real reason- or really any user. That has always annoyed me. And I was going to reply to Samius but I didn't know what to say really.

Maybe they all feel bad, which is why they didn't post. But since I'm posting right now, I'd like to say I'm really sorry for being a dick and joining along. It's not right.

- - -
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 07:37:40 24/02/2015 by crystalhero37
#26 Posted: 07:49:04 24/02/2015
Quote: crystalhero37
Except that the people who the post was directed at didn't change their views. Or at least seemingly didn't, because none of them posted after that.

I've ALWAYS held this view. That's why the drama in August 2012 happened; I was taking this same sort of thing way too seriously and **** went down. My views didn't instantly change just because Samius made a good post. It's HUMAN DECENCY, so of course I want new people to be treated like anyone else.

I'm not saying some people didn't do that, but you can't just assume that it's always bias.

I did post something on here before which was a Spongebob reaction video saying 'Why", though I literally thought this was a troll topic, but it's no excuse at all as I should've read more into it. I DO have the same view and when I realised what happened I felt horrible and took down the post as a way to show that I regret posting that, it's horrible to gang up on younger people or just new users like that for no real reason- or really any user. That has always annoyed me. And I was going to reply to Samius but I didn't know what to say really.

Maybe they all feel bad, which is why they didn't post. But since I'm posting right now, I'd like to say I'm really sorry for being a dick and joining along. It's not right.

- - -

This..
#27 Posted: 07:53:28 24/02/2015
I wonder if gnarlytreesnex created a topic called 49 farts...
---
Summoning a STUNFISK
#28 Posted: 07:54:36 24/02/2015
Quote: Iganagor

Why does gnarly get less farts then SS if he's the master?
#29 Posted: 08:09:00 24/02/2015

skylandersspyro wants to show off, he wants to overcome the master.
---
Summoning a STUNFISK
#30 Posted: 08:12:00 24/02/2015

well he needs to learn from his master first so gnarly should get the head start and then when ss beats him, he can get moar.

jk.
#31 Posted: 08:21:08 24/02/2015

well he needs to learn from his master first so gnarly should get the head start and then when ss beats him, he can get moar.

jk.

one very special day, skylandersspyro will teach others... the way of the GNARLY
---
Summoning a STUNFISK
#32 Posted: 08:39:58 24/02/2015

jk.

one very special day, skylandersspyro will teach others... the way of the GNARLY

this will never stop then
Eruptor100 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1446
#33 Posted: 08:58:45 24/02/2015
Somebody post a version of the national anthem in farts for the sake of this topic.
---
Stick em up!
Credit to big green
#34 Posted: 04:24:37 25/02/2015
Gnarlytreesnex is probably reading this!
---
Summoning a STUNFISK
#35 Posted: 09:24:31 25/02/2015
I once met a girl who could fart the alphabet backwards.

She was a contortionist.
---
^ You all know it's true
#36 Posted: 12:55:29 25/02/2015
**** this topic still going?

Brain age well lets see.

Most times I act like an adult but lately I've turn back into the 13 year old version of myself and I'm loving it.
---
#37 Posted: 12:56:41 25/02/2015
Quote: Templarhunter97

Brain age well lets see.

Most times I act like an adult but lately I've turn back into the 13 year old version of myself and I'm loving it.

I've never really grown up.

It's no fun.
---
^ You all know it's true
Troll Slug Ripto Gems: 2054
#38 Posted: 22:23:18 25/02/2015
Quote: crystalhero37

- - -

I do think there are exceptions. Like, if you are joking around with someone younger and they aren't getting upset by it? IDK.

- - -

What Baro said.
#39 Posted: 12:09:25 26/02/2015

Brain age well lets see.

It's no fun.

No it's never fun,

And your parents start nagging you to grow up,

Ugh sometimes life sucks.
---
#40 Posted: 13:56:54 26/02/2015

Brain age well lets see.

It's no fun.

No it's never fun,

And your parents start nagging you to grow up,

Ugh sometimes life sucks.

Fight the power.
---
^ You all know it's true
#41 Posted: 21:45:30 26/02/2015
Yes fight parent power!
---
#42 Posted: 22:24:45 26/02/2015
Yes fight parent power!

That's the fun of your teens, you can blame it on hormones lol
---
^ You all know it's true
Ninpire Gold Sparx Gems: 2951
#43 Posted: 22:28:31 26/02/2015
Not gonna read the topic but I'm going to say that the fact that a topic about farts got this many posts is sayin something

I don't know what it's saying. But it's saying something
#44 Posted: 22:37:50 26/02/2015
Quote: Ninpire
Not gonna read the topic but I'm going to say that the fact that a topic about farts got this many posts is sayin something

I think someone has been at those beans again.
---
^ You all know it's true
Ninpire Gold Sparx Gems: 2951
#45 Posted: 22:50:58 26/02/2015
Quote: Ninpire

I think someone has been at those beans again.

stop talking

holy crap. seriously though stop
more than half of the entire topic list has you as the last post jesus
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:52:11 26/02/2015 by Ninpire
Page 1 of 2 | Last
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me