Page 1 of 1
Enemy Goal Trouble [CLOSED]
zookinator Platinum Sparx Gems: 5683
#1 Posted: 13:59:10 17/02/2015 | Topic Creator
Hello all, Zookinator here. I am just revisiting an favorite of mine, SSA. I originally started playing again to FINALLY attain a three-star-status on all levels, and to do all the Heroic Challenges with all the characters. But alas, I have troubles.

I have three-starred every level but five: Sky Schooner Docks, Stormy Stronghold, Goo Factory, Crawling Crypt, and Dragon's Peak. All of these have the same goal in mind. The Enemy Goal.

I have read countless strategies in terms of how to deal with these from searching, but I would like some of the users' more recent methods, or at least something that is directly to me. Any help?
---
Skylanders Colosseum Clash
A Fanmade Skylanders Boardgame
Bifrost Diamond Sparx Gems: 9943
#2 Posted: 15:07:37 17/02/2015
Pretty sure that the best way is usually camp near enemy spawners whatever they may be and defeat a good bunch before continuing, but if all else fails, play as Sonic Boom since it's been a "feature" for almost every game that her babies dying count towards Enemy Goal.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
Dahvoo Emerald Sparx Gems: 3914
#3 Posted: 20:11:51 17/02/2015
Make sure you going to every area of the level, including all elemental gates, in one sitting. You might be missing one or two specific enemies that can only be found in a hidden area.

There are some really good walkthroughs you can use as reference to make sure you're getting into all areas:

//www.darkspyro.net/skylanders/walkthrough/
---
SSA: 37/37; SG: 99/99; SSF: 174/174; STT: 254/254 & 59/59 Traps; SSC: 294/294 & 32/32 Vehicles; SI: 338/339 & 29/34 Crystals. MAX Imaginator Level: 59
zookinator Platinum Sparx Gems: 5683
#4 Posted: 03:56:42 18/02/2015 | Topic Creator
Oh, I have done all of that. I went through all the gates for Dragon's Peak and Sky Schooner Docks, even with Sonic Boom, and it still doesn't work. I think Crawling Catacombs and Goo Factory was just some laziness on my part, but still. I can try it again, and I hope it finally succeeds, soon!
---
Skylanders Colosseum Clash
A Fanmade Skylanders Boardgame
StormDragon21 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5537
#5 Posted: 02:29:47 23/02/2015
If there are any enemies like Spider Spitters and Chompy Pods, don't kill them right away. Let them spray out enemies for a while. Exactly how long, I don't know.
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
GhostRoaster Yellow Sparx Gems: 1803
#6 Posted: 04:28:50 23/02/2015
I specifically recall some "sneakiness" on TfB's part that require revisiting areas previously cleared. A bit foggy though.
---
RIP GhostRoaster. He's reanimated as TakeYourLemons but occasionally is resurrected from the beyond when needed.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me