Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > War of the Aurum [Kid Icarus RP- OPEN!]
First | Previous | Page 7 of 7
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
War of the Aurum [Kid Icarus RP- OPEN!] [CLOSED]
Felines Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10223
#301 Posted: 04:07:50 12/03/2015
Quote: EyeBrawler2014
"I know, but if you go into battle calm, you can better manage your troops, battle is a fine art that doesn't use just physical strength, a good leader and a good warrior stay one step ahead of their enemies" I said as I pulled out the carved gem I had made earlier "I made this for you, I made it by calmly focusing on my goal and my abilities achived that goal, everything I'm doing here is related to the threat, I'm trying to show you how well a calm and collected leader can be"

Viridi simply looked away indifferently. How dare did a simple angel lectured a Goddess?
"You have a high spirit Austin, but your foolish sentiments get in the way. You focus on a goal and follow it, without rest or second thoughts. That's the way it's always worked for me." Viridi mentioned, trying to make it clear that she is the one who was suppose to be the one giving the lecture. However, during the conversation, she didn't realized that she said goal instead of job or duty.
---
Real friends will be there... when you need them the most.
EyeBrawler2014 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3429
#302 Posted: 04:22:49 12/03/2015
"That's what I'm saying too Viridi, I just want you to know there are different ways to do just that, I'm sorry if you think I'm talking down to you, but I want this to go as smoothly as possible, I don't know what I'd do if you got hurt because I couldn't protect you... So please... Be careful..." I said, tears forming in my eyes
---
Find me on Discord, I'm eyebrawler98#6720
#303 Posted: 04:43:57 12/03/2015
Viridi simply scoffed.
"Do you think I will get hurt? Hah, puh-lease! All that worry is so unnecessary. You should be the one who needs to be careful." Viridi stoically suggested, thinking Austin was being silly again with all those sentiments. She was a Goddess, and they couldn't get hurt, except for Palutena with the Chaos Kin, but that was a different story entirely.
---
#304 Posted: 04:53:41 12/03/2015
"Viridi... It might be unnecessary, but if something happened to you, nature itself would be in serious danger, that's why I worry, I care about you, I care about everything you've created, I don't care if I get killed, but I need to make sure all of this is safe" I said before hugging Viridi "I know my problem is caring too much, but I can't help it, you're my goddess, I have to care about you"
---
#305 Posted: 05:07:29 12/03/2015
Viridi pushed Austin away if a firm, yet non-violent matter.
"Now you listen to me, I'm a Goddess. Gods are immortal! We are the ones that protect, not the protected. Now please, let's get this silly reunion over so that we can prepare for the Aurum." Viridi said coldly, shielding herself from all the care Austin wanted to display. She was beginning to think she should have let him go when he quit. If somebody saw him, she was certain that he was going to appear as a sentimental weakling, and that was the last thing she needed in her army.
---
#306 Posted: 19:09:02 12/03/2015
"I have prepared for the coming battle" I said as I got up and got out my hedgehog claws, I threw a rock into the air and slashed at it, causing it to shatter into pebbles "See? I can tell you think of me as weak and sentimental, but that's how I was raised, care about others and fight to protect those you care about" I said sternly "You think you don't need my care, but I can be the most powerful ally you have, I might not be the strongest physically, but I'm a strategist and caretaker, just let me express how much I care about you" I said before kissing Viridi on the cheek "I love you Viridi, you're my goddess and that's what matters to me"
---
HeyitsHotDog Diamond Sparx Gems: 8201
#307 Posted: 19:11:16 12/03/2015
Pyrrhron; Alright. So when do you plan to attack Mr. Aurum Brainiac!
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
#308 Posted: 02:26:31 13/03/2015
"I have prepared for the coming battle" I said as I got up and got out my hedgehog claws, I threw a rock into the air and slashed at it, causing it to shatter into pebbles "See? I can tell you think of me as weak and sentimental, but that's how I was raised, care about others and fight to protect those you care about" I said sternly "You think you don't need my care, but I can be the most powerful ally you have, I might not be the strongest physically, but I'm a strategist and caretaker, just let me express how much I care about you" I said before kissing Viridi on the cheek "I love you Viridi, you're my goddess and that's what matters to me"

By that time, Viridi had given up pushing Austin away, though with that kiss, she was extremely close to slapping him. Like she expected, he was pushing things too far.
"You're stubborn, I'll give you that. But enough of this nonsense. We've been here far too long already. It's time to go back to the sanctuary." Viridi suggested, determined to put Austin's loyalty to the test. From now on, she was going to give him the hardest task and the harshest training and battles, though she also wanted to do it to teach him a lesson and eliminate that cocky attitude of his.
---
#309 Posted: 02:35:12 13/03/2015
"After you Viridi" I said, letting her go first, not the way I wanted the picnic to go, but I think I got my point across
---
#310 Posted: 16:01:01 13/03/2015
"After you Viridi" I said, letting her go first, not the way I wanted the picnic to go, but I think I got my point across

Without saying a word, Viridi activated the Power of Flight and sent Austin home. She was going to stay behind for a while to see if she could learn more. She just hoped Austin didn't ask any questions. She was not in the mood, and he didn't need to know her every movement. It was not of his concern as far as she believed.
---
MugoUrth Ripto Gems: 3234
#311 Posted: 18:00:09 13/03/2015
OOC: I'm still trying to think about what to write for Prometheus bargain, but I'm coming up empty. I have no idea what to write.
#312 Posted: 18:07:13 13/03/2015
(What about an Aurum soldier attacks and Promethius just goes with what Epi says?)
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
ShadowMewX Diamond Sparx Gems: 8044
#313 Posted: 18:51:58 13/03/2015 | Topic Creator
OoC: Everyone, calm the heck down right now. There are a few things I have to say.

First, thanks for staying and RPing with us for so long, Lunar! :c I'll make sure everything is taken care of. If you ever wish to rejoin, feel free and let me know!

Okay, now some concerning issues. HeyItsHotDog, first off, I am the GM of this RP. Just because I don't check it every day does not give you the authority to make the decision of characters! I'd like to take Arlon so I have some authority in the Forces of Nature. You have Cragalanche AND Phosphora, not to mention a bunch of other canon characters. However, I'll allow you to take Pyrrhon and Dyntos ONLY IF nobody wants them. Did you even ask? StormDragon may take the Space Kraken, because LunarDistortion expressed the idea that there was another floating out in space. Now, I'll ask to make sure: does anyone want Poseidon? If not, I'll take him.
Finally, HotDog, the Lightning Chariot is at Viridi's Sanctuary. Viridi was revealed to have ownership of it in the same Palutena's Guidance that Dark Pit was revealed to work for her forces. However, Pit should be allowed to use it if he asks as he was the one who beat the Chariot Master to get it!

Finally, EyeBrawler. I noticed this in many RPs you're in, and though I can't do anything there, I can here. Austin is in the zone where he's crossing over into Gary Sue territory. I will point out some things in this RP. Chasing after a girl and relentlessly pursuing her romantically until she gives into the relationship, perfect battle skills/not getting injured, little animal friends who obey your every command, and, before I stopped you, being the hero who discovered the conflict. You have to take a step back and realize that not everything will go the way you want it to every time. If you can't stop this, I'm going to have to take further action. Alright?

I'll post in a little bit, everyone. Sorry to be harsh. I want to have fun with everyone, I really do!
---
Let's bust bunsen burners and bounce!
#314 Posted: 19:15:52 13/03/2015
((So so so so SO sorry!, I didn't know, I'll work on it))

I used the power of flight to go back to the Sanctuary, I walked to my room where Ki and Mr. Penguin were "Guys, I thank you for the help, but please, don't do that again, I just want you guys to be my friends, just stay in here from now on"
---
#315 Posted: 19:24:42 13/03/2015
(Oh sorry! I'll hold myself in next time!, should I delete my Arlon post? If you want me to delete it, I have no problem doing so!)
---
MugoUrth Ripto Gems: 3234
#316 Posted: 22:14:49 13/03/2015
Quote: HeyitsHotDog
(What about an Aurum soldier attacks and Promethius just goes with what Epi says?)

OOC: To be honest, I'm sorta losing interest. I only joined cause I wanted to try out my character. And the main reason I made Epimethius is, honestly, because I hate Kid Icarus. ...Still, I'll go with that for now.

"Here are my conditions: your minions will fight alongside mine as their companions in battle," Promethius said.

"Forget it!" Epimethius shouted. "One, you don't own the human race, and two there is still that virus that I will not hesitate to torture you with. Try again."

"If I do not benefit from helping you, then I have no reason to help you," Prometheus said.

Epimethius looked down at Craiglanche. Something was wrong.
#317 Posted: 22:37:07 13/03/2015
(I hate to say it, but I'm loosing it as well. it's not going any where. BUT that could change soon, maybe! I'll tag a long fr now as well)

Cragalanche looked at the sky again. He began to stop his feet, he does this to seem like a strong opponent to upcoming threats.
---
IsisStormDragon Platinum Sparx Gems: 7127
#318 Posted: 22:37:15 13/03/2015
OOC: *walks into topic* oh my

Just so everyone knows, I'm not leaving the RP and I will be back to make a post once I re-read it and see for sure that everything is sorted. And when I'm not as busy, of course!

This post will self-destruct when I do make my proper post.
ShadowMewX Diamond Sparx Gems: 8044
#319 Posted: 20:42:48 05/04/2015 | Topic Creator
OoC: Thanks for understanding, everyone! I'm sorry this is moving a bit slow, but I'd rather us get all the personalities and details straight than go so fast we lose people.
@HotDog, I might not count your current Arlon post, but no need for you to edit your comment. :3
@Isis The Aurum are picking up speed, and I have a feeling the goddesses can sense them overwhelmingly more by now! They probably won't physically strike Palutena's Temple and Viridi's Sanctuary till a few more posts.
@Mugo That is somewhat disheartening to hear that you don't care about Kid Icarus at all and only joined for your characters, but as long as you are respectful of the story we're setting up (which you have been doing), then it'll be fine.
Once again, I apologize for my rant. To make things clear, I will take over Poseidon and Arlon. Is everyone ready to give this another try?

Poseidon finally arrived at Palutena's Temple after quite a journey. My old bones don't carry me as far as quickly as they used to! he sighed to himself. Looking over the arrivals at the temple (numerous gods and angels; my, Palutena sure did get around!), he stood up straight and looked Palutena in the eye, hoping she had a very good reason to call him here. He somewhat wished he had brought Aerius to his side, but he trusted the young angel to guard the Temple of the Sea. That was far more important than merely another representative here at this seemingly loose meeting.
---
Let's bust bunsen burners and bounce!
#320 Posted: 03:26:37 06/04/2015
I sat in my room "I hope I'm as good against these Aurum things as I am against rocks because I've never fought real enemies before" I thought as I looked around my room, it was a nice-looking room, but it was time for me to grow up, so I took out my hedgehog claws and slashed apart pieces of the wallpaper and tore up the furniture, then I cut my hair off "Its time for the man to come around..." I said as I left my room and headed for Palutena's domain
---
IsisStormDragon Platinum Sparx Gems: 7127
#321 Posted: 05:06:01 23/05/2015
OOC: ....So life/depression hit me like a truck but I was playing Uprising earlier and remembered this and I feel so bad for forgetting about it! So, uh, here we go.

Palutena noticed Poseidon and gave him a somewhat sheepish grin, "...Yes, I do have a good for summoning you here, I promise you."

"Yeah, a very good reason," Icarus' tone was so bland it was impossible whether she was serious or not.

OOC: i feel bad that it's so short but then again i say that about all of my posts
i will add more/fix any issues when im more awake maybe
First | Previous | Page 7 of 7
1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me