Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > War of the Aurum [Kid Icarus RP- OPEN!]
First | Previous | Page 5 of 7 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
War of the Aurum [Kid Icarus RP- OPEN!] [CLOSED]
HeyitsHotDog Diamond Sparx Gems: 8226
#201 Posted: 03:02:06 21/02/2015
Phosphora: Yeah, Viridi's not one to show care to something that isn't one of her creations. I'm sure you find someone better, similar to my relationship with Pit.
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
EyeBrawler2014 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3429
#202 Posted: 03:36:51 21/02/2015
"That's just it... I don't want anybody else..." I said "You must think I'm a fool..."
---
Find me on Discord, I'm eyebrawler98#6720
MugoUrth Ripto Gems: 3234
#203 Posted: 14:26:42 21/02/2015
"Viridi isn't a bad person when you get to know her," Epimethius stated. "She doesn't really dislike anything but evil and humans. As for taking on Promethius alone, let's just say we never really got along together."
#204 Posted: 14:41:57 21/02/2015
Phosphora: I might as well join you, Epimethius. I've got nothing else to do.
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
#205 Posted: 15:40:56 21/02/2015
"Thanks, I'll just stay here and wait for Viridi to be available, she's going to be busy today" I said before going to my room
---
ShadowMewX Diamond Sparx Gems: 8067
#206 Posted: 16:04:29 21/02/2015 | Topic Creator
OoC: Guys, don't forget Isis and Lunar haven't posted in awhile! And Prex won't have Internet for the weekend.
Also, HotDog, I'm the one controlling Pandora!

"I see," Dark Pit murmured. So there was a risk of a threat, after all. Especially if they'd needed to team up with Hades.
"If they are as intelligent as you say they are, the Aurum may have come back stronger this time around," Dark Pit pointed out. "We can't take them out alone. We may have to talk to Palutena about forging another alliance." He knew it would be hard for Viridi to swallow her pride, especially considering how she had been antsy to attack the humans of late. And of course, there was the chance that this aura was something else completely. But really, would anyone want to take that risk?

"Or maybe they'll cut my head off so I can get away from you losers!" the left Hewdraw head chimed in, completely missing the right head's point.
---
Let's bust bunsen burners and bounce!
#207 Posted: 16:06:43 21/02/2015
(Sorry! We don't see her much so I forgot. We should really get the ball rolling as well it seems people are loosing interest)
---
StormDragon21 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5550
#208 Posted: 17:47:13 21/02/2015
((I'm not losing interest, I just didn't have anything to reply to.))

"Well, until we finally get separate bodies, then we're just going to have to learn how to get along," the blue Hewdraw head growled, "but I don't think it's in either of your vocabulary."
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
#209 Posted: 18:08:53 21/02/2015
Pit flies to Viridi's to visit Phosphora, not knowing she ins't there.

Pit: Hey, is it isn't Pitto! How have you been?
---
#210 Posted: 19:30:22 21/02/2015
((This will be my last post until I'm needed))

I went into my room and got on the bed, a penguin came to my side and a grey fox curled up on my chest, falling asleep "Hi Mr. Penguin, hi Ki" I said to the animals
---
#211 Posted: 22:11:33 21/02/2015
"Okay, I think I have enough courage," Epimethius said. "Well, from what I know Promethius lives on the same mountain he lived all these years where he and his friend slayed that eagle. ...MY eagle that the higher ups let me punish him with!"
#212 Posted: 22:16:32 21/02/2015
Phosphora: Wow, that's pretty mean. Does he hate animals or something?
---
LunarDistortion Ripto Gems: 3606
#213 Posted: 23:35:16 21/02/2015
OOC: I'm really sorry I haven't been able to post much here recently, things have been going on personally, but I'll still make it a goal to post at least once per day here. I'll read through what I missed and post again later today. Again, I'm really sorry!
#214 Posted: 23:38:34 21/02/2015
Quote: LunarDistortion
OOC: I'm really sorry I haven't been able to post much here recently, things have been going on personally, but I'll still make it a goal to post at least once per day here. I'll read through what I missed and post again later today. Again, I'm really sorry!

(That's more than fine! As long as we keep this thing going, I'm sure we'll be great)
---
Felines Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10223
#215 Posted: 23:47:29 21/02/2015
Viridi went into the corner of her chamber once more, trying to find a moment of peace in all that turmoil. The strange presence was getting stronger, and she was preparing for the worst. Too many things were clue enough to believe that it was the Aurum the source of her unease, and if that was the case, she had to prepare everybody for an inevitable battle...
---
Real friends will be there... when you need them the most.
#216 Posted: 15:05:59 22/02/2015
"Yeah, you could say he hates animals," Epimethius mentioned.
#217 Posted: 15:10:20 22/02/2015
Phosphora: That's putting it blantantly. Why does he?
---
#218 Posted: 18:38:57 22/02/2015
"It's because he views them as inferiors," Epimethius stated. "They are but mindless beasts to him, so their meaning in life is insignificant. Apparently he taught a lot of humans to believe as he does."
#219 Posted: 19:04:03 22/02/2015
(The guy sounds like my step father)

Phosphora: Wow jerk. Animals rule.........So, what do you think of Pit and me?
---
#220 Posted: 21:00:57 22/02/2015 | Topic Creator
OoC: Thanks, you two! I'll try to slow my posts down so you can catch up. Please don't stress out trying to be everywhere, as RPs are supposed to be fun and not a burden. smilie Get well soon, Isis!

Dark Pit decided he was dismissed and left to go further into the sanctuary. He sighed at his next mission- talking some sense into Austin. He walked down the halls, taking his time, only to hear the voice of someone very familiar...
"Hey, if it isn't Pittoo! How have you been?"
Dark Pit was surprised to see his white-winged doppelgänger in the halls of the sanctuary. He made no comment on the nickname at first. "I've been doing well enough, Pit-Stain," he grunted in reply. "A bit busy these past couple hours. What business do you have here?"

"Are you scared or something?" the red Hewdraw head taunted.
---
#221 Posted: 22:31:11 22/02/2015
Pit: We'll I came to see Phosaphora but apperently shes not not. How have you two been getting along? Jealous of me? You even got a girl in your life?
---
#222 Posted: 22:45:50 22/02/2015 | Topic Creator
"Why are you so obsessed with Phosphora?" Dark Pit shot back at him. "The Pit I used to know and respect was more focused on his work and his goddess, not hopelessly chasing after a girl." His eyes blazed, goading on Pit to answer.
---
#223 Posted: 22:52:27 22/02/2015
Pit: haha "clears throat" I, uh, like her alot. Be bonded during Smash Bros and have been seeing each other since. So instead of avoiding my question. IS there a girl you have eyes for?

"Pit dusts his First Blade"
---
#224 Posted: 23:01:14 22/02/2015
"No, I'm planning to be the one staying with this body," the blue head snickered. "This one is the best-looking one, anyway. Redhead, you can stay with me if you want, but the purple guy's got to go. He's too accustomed to ordering us around."
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
#225 Posted: 23:02:24 22/02/2015
Viridi, who after a while of monitoring her sanctuary's surrounding, decided that it was enough, and went to find Dark Pit. She found him rather fast, and without knowing, she interrupted the rather interesting conversation between him and... the original Pit!
"You... unless you have something important to say, you better leave my domains." Viridi said to Pit with a glare, obviously not very welcoming. Even though Put was a great help to her in the past, she could not tolerate his passionate desire to continue to save mankind.
---
#226 Posted: 23:16:04 22/02/2015
"I... don't particularly care for Pit," Epimethius said. "I don't particularly care for anyone who helps humans, really. I know that's the obvious answer, but it's the truth."
chained skull Gold Sparx Gems: 2971
#227 Posted: 23:16:59 22/02/2015
Vi walking up to Pit, Dark Pit, and Virid. "Yeah get out of here, or I'll be serving punch." She said punching her fists together. "I've been itching for something to hit and your smile makes a nice target!"
---
What do I even write here? Lmao
#228 Posted: 23:17:30 22/02/2015 | Topic Creator
"Ooh! How the tables have turned," the left head laughed. "Sounds good, Righty. Whadda think...should we bite him off?"

Dark Pit folded his arms across his chest, smirking as Viridi came in the vicinity. "Yeah, Pit. Last I checked, asking me if I had a girlfriend was not a very important thing."
---
#229 Posted: 23:22:34 22/02/2015
Purple Hewdraw: IF ANYTHING IM THE ONE WHO SHOULD KEEP THIS BODY! IM THE ORIGINAL HEAD AND IVE SPENT COUNTLESS HOURS WORKING OUT FOR MATING SEASON, ONLY TO GET YOU TWO! NO FEMALE LIKES A HEWDRAW WIH MORE THAN ONE HEAD!

Pit looked surprised wuth Viridi's attituds towards him. After all they went through, she threw it away. He felt very hurt.

Pit: Oh, I just came to see Phsphora but shes not here.......mind telling her I said hi atleast? I'll leave now.btw Viridi, dont forget the meeting Palueyna planned. Its important. Some other gods already arrived and were waitijg for a few more along wuth you.

Pit flies off (with the power of flight) to Palutena's
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:25:34 22/02/2015 by HeyitsHotDog
chained skull Gold Sparx Gems: 2971
#230 Posted: 23:26:32 22/02/2015
"So what are we gonna do Viridi? I just assume helping them fight the Aurum while at the same time ignoring them? Because that little cherry 'Pit' seems so annoying i could choke on him!" Vi said lowering her hands as she hardly took her weapons off.
---
What do I even write here? Lmao
#231 Posted: 23:31:51 22/02/2015
Viridi extended her arm, indicating Vi there was no need to get violent... for now. She then proceeded to answer Pit.
"Yes yes, I heard about this silly reunion, just tell me one thing; what's out there, it's the Aurum, isn't it?" she asked, and whatever Pit answered, it was then that she would consider assisting the reunion. She then looked at Dark Pit, remembering what he said. It really irritated her. Ever since Pit and Phosphora started dating, there has been some annoying spring fever around...
---
#232 Posted: 23:38:17 22/02/2015
Pit (while flying away): yes its about the Aurum.
---
#233 Posted: 23:39:50 22/02/2015
"No female would like you even if you had a single head!" the blue Hewdraw head taunted. "They'd leave you after a single second!"
---
#234 Posted: 23:45:05 22/02/2015
Purple Hewdraw: My mother always told me I was the hamdsomest monster an Unddr World Academy AND I was Homecoming Kkng all fourcyears as well!. Mainly because I was the biggest monster there and everyone thought I'd rampage if I didnt when but that should still count for something!
---
#235 Posted: 01:18:41 23/02/2015
I was in my room, playing with Mr. Penguin and Ki, Viridi said having pets was wrong, but I thought of them as friends, they cared about me and they always were there for me "I hope Viridi likes what I have planed" I thought out loud as I imagined the picnic, some simple food I knew Viridi liked, a nice shady spot where we could watch the beauty of nature, and when everything was done, I'd ask her to dance under the stars
---
#236 Posted: 02:30:38 24/02/2015
Pit arrives at Palutena's.

Magnus: Well well, look who's back. Girlfriend not there?

Pit: Uh, she's NOT my girlfriend.....

Magnus: Well you like her, right?

Pit: That doesn't matter right now. Palutena, I don't think Viridi is doing to come and join the meeting. She seemed surprisingly aggressive towards me. And after all we've been through too.
---
IsisStormDragon Platinum Sparx Gems: 7127
#237 Posted: 01:22:27 25/02/2015
Palutena noticed the Underworld Gods (well, except for Medusa).

"Well, lately I've been sensing a strange presence that I'm sure other gods have, too," Palutena explained, "After some more consideration, it seems very likely that the Aurum have returned. And if this is true, all of the gods need to cooperate with each other and face them before it's too late."

Palutena paused for a moment, then said, "I suppose Medusa didn't want to come?"

She then heard Pit speaking to her and looked at him.

"She isn't?" she questioned, "...I guess that figures, but it's disappointing nonetheless..."

OOC: i hope i did okay i woke up feeling like someone took a sledgehammer to my brain
#238 Posted: 01:52:44 25/02/2015
Epimethius, Posphora and Craiglanche were getting closer to Prometheus mountain. Epimethius was still kind of nervous. "I... I guess we're almost there," he said. "Next we have to climb the mountain. He should be at the top."
#239 Posted: 01:58:09 25/02/2015
Phosphora: Well, I got my Electro Scarf, so I can fly. Why not ride Craggy? Relax a bit. Or would you rather not look like a lay wuss and walk on your own?
---
#240 Posted: 13:52:32 25/02/2015
"I can always get some of my followers to lift me up of course," Epimethius stated. "It might take a few minutes for them to come but, hey, better few minutes than a few hours."
LunarDistortion Ripto Gems: 3606
#241 Posted: 05:35:36 26/02/2015
Poseidon thought about the request for a moment before responding to the Angel of Palutena...

"Interesting. Exactly how big does she presume this feeling could be?" Poseidon responded telepathically.

---------------------

Arlon despised disturbing Viridi when she is annoyed, he never enjoyed seeing her in that kind of mood and fueling the fire is the last thing he wants to do being the reserved person he is. However, he felt that this situation was important enough to warrant a request.

"Mistress Viridi, I understand that you are very busy at the moment. Why don't I go out to Palutena's Temple myself and gather information from the meeting they are planning while you stay here in the Sanctuary, that way we can see exactly how important this situation is." Arlon requested as politely as possible in order to not upset Viridi any more than she already was.

--------------------

Dyntos walked into the workshop again to see Gaol fighting the Kraken. Dyntos then shouted out to her.

"Gaol! Let's have some of your scrumptious dinner, eh?"

OOC: I'd like to thank everyone for being patient for me, life has been getting in the way recently so I can't go on dS as much as I'd like to. I'm sorry if the characters seem a bit off, but I'm tired and I want to get a post out after so long. Again, really sorry I haven't been able to post much, but thank you all for your patience!
#242 Posted: 05:52:42 26/02/2015
Viridi was still very stressed, yet she adopted a very docile demeanor when she spoke to Arlon.
"Yes, Arlon. Please do that for me. I really don't want to see Palutena or any of her followers for that matter. Plus, I got some very important things to do here." she explained, grateful that Arlon came with the offer. The meeting was super important, yet she had too many things in her mind that she doubted she would pay attention if she assisted. Besides, she still had that feud with Palutena for the human problem.
---
#243 Posted: 06:04:33 26/02/2015
I walked back to Viridi "Are you ok Viridi? You look upset" I said, concerned over her current level of stress
---
#244 Posted: 13:17:29 26/02/2015
Gaol rips off one of the Kracken's arm then looks at Dyntos and smiles.

Gaol: Of course Dyntos. I'm sure you two will love what I've made! Tomorrow I'm thinking of making Octopus!
---
#245 Posted: 22:14:42 27/02/2015
"Do you need any help?" Draki yelled. "I've got these claws, but I'm kind of sure they're malfunctioning…"
---
#246 Posted: 22:19:58 27/02/2015
Gaol: I'm alright. Lets go eat dinner. You should ask Dyntos to fix your wolf claws.
---
miniquiny999 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4229
#247 Posted: 02:10:55 28/02/2015
OOC: to late to join or not? seemed interesting...
---
im not dead but only in theory since i never use this heckin site anymore. send me a pm if you want i'll try to get back to ya this century
IsisStormDragon Platinum Sparx Gems: 7127
#248 Posted: 03:06:24 28/02/2015
"Judging by how she was acting, it seems to be very serious," Icarus said to Poseidon, "If she's calling for a meeting of the gods, it must be pretty bad."

Icarus grew even more nervous, as she could feel the seconds waste away. She hoped Palutena was paying attention.
#249 Posted: 14:14:30 28/02/2015
"Hmph, that didn't take long," Epimethius said, noticing a whole swarm of birds in the sky. He held his arms out in order to be grabbed by his henchmen. "Make sure you send extra help for Craiglanche," Epimethius said. "Phosphora can fly herself, so she doesn't need help." With that, the majority of the birds swarmed around Craiglanche, but still had problems lifting him up.
#250 Posted: 14:38:37 28/02/2015
Cragalanche, being lifted up by the bids, raised his arms up as if he were on roller coaster.
---
First | Previous | Page 5 of 7 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me