Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > War of the Aurum [Kid Icarus RP- OPEN!]
First | Previous | Page 3 of 7 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
War of the Aurum [Kid Icarus RP- OPEN!] [CLOSED]
IsisStormDragon Platinum Sparx Gems: 7127
#101 Posted: 03:30:50 18/02/2015
OOC: ive been stuck trying to figure out how to go about contacting the other gods. so i go with this for now, unless someone has a better idea.

"Would anyone here be willing to deliver a message to the other gods to mention this to them so that we can all meet?" Palutena calmly asked, "I can't contact them on my own for some reason..."

"...I guess I have no choice but to agree," Icarus replied, "So, fine, count me in."
HeyitsHotDog Diamond Sparx Gems: 8201
#102 Posted: 03:41:44 18/02/2015
Quote: IsisStormDragon
OOC: ive been stuck trying to figure out how to go about contacting the other gods. so i go with this for now, unless someone has a better idea.

"Would anyone here be willing to deliver a message to the other gods to mention this to them so that we can all meet?" Palutena calmly asked, "I can't contact them on my own for some reason..."

"...I guess I have no choice but to agree," Icarus replied, "So, fine, count me in."

Pit: I'll join as well. I'll go to Viridi! Icarus, you go to ether Mesuda, Posidon or Dyntos. Hey Magnus, you wanna he-

Magnus: No. I've got a lot on my mind right now.
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
LunarDistortion Ripto Gems: 3606
#103 Posted: 03:45:27 18/02/2015
"Splendid! Wonderful work, Gaol! I'll be out in just a second, but first could you come and take a look at my newest creation? I'm sure you'll recognize it from a few years back..." Dyntos replied as Gaol walked into his workshop.

He had just then heard another one of his helpers, one that was quite a bit clumsier than Gaol, but still helped around the temple very nicely. He turned around when all of a sudden a few flashes of light were aiming towards his face. He only narrowly escaped the fire from Draki's Wolf Claws.

"Woah there, Draki! You'd better be putting those up before you hurt someone! Regardless, I'm hoping that this peace stays for a little while longer. Even so, they'd be making a big mistake attacking my workshop! Heh!"

-----------------------

Poseidon was busy protecting the Seafloor Palace from any invaders when he hears his only angel speaking to him telepathically, Aerius.

"Indeed Aerius, keep on lookout duty. These seas are sacred and indespensible. I expect for no enemies to show up down here, my boy. If anything happens out there, you must know that you have my full support and I will do everything I must to help."

Aerius was a curious angel, and he would get on Poseidon's nerves quite often. Poseidon however, despite his harsh tone and word choice, always wished the best for him, even if Aerius didn't realize it.
EyeBrawler2014 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3429
#104 Posted: 03:46:31 18/02/2015
I wiped my tears away "I'll inform Viridi..." I said before flying back to Viridi's domain, that's when I thought about what she would do if I tried to get her attention, so I decided not to go to her, I went to the Underworld to Medusa "Hello Medusa" I said as I landed
---
Find me on Discord, I'm eyebrawler98#6720
#105 Posted: 03:51:24 18/02/2015
Gaol: Ofcourse Lord Dyntos.

Gaol puts on her armor and returns to Dyntos to see in creation.

Gaol: Is that?

Gaol was quite surprised by what she saw.
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
#106 Posted: 03:56:06 18/02/2015
"I knew I could count on you, Pit!" Palutena looked proud of him, "I've granted you the Power of Flight! There's no time to waste, but please be careful!"

She turned to Icarus, "I'm going to ask you to go to Poseidon. I see no way you'll end up flying too close to the sun that way."

"ONE TIME!" Icarus screamed, face red as unpleasant memories rushed to her mind, "One time, and I never hear the end of it!"

"Use the Power of Flight wisely, Icarus, but please hurry!"

"...Fine, whatever."

Icarus ran away from them and jumped into the air, headed for Poseidon's domain.
#107 Posted: 04:01:13 18/02/2015
Pit: Of course you can! I've been your #1 angel since day one! I'll be back, might hang whit Craggy and Phosphora a bit too. "Pit blushes"

Magnus: You need my for anything? Train some centurions or something? Deliver a message?
---
#108 Posted: 04:10:54 18/02/2015
"If you could deliver a message about this to any of the other gods, that would be appreciated," Palutena replied, "The sooner all the gods can meet and figure out what's going on before something really bad happens, the better. Do you mind going to inform Dyntos?"

- - -

"Funny how Lady Palutena mentions that incident..." Icarus grumbled, as she flew closer to the ocean in search of Poseidon's domain, "Doesn't she remember I crashed into the ocean?"
#109 Posted: 04:24:21 18/02/2015
Magnus: Ohh, uh sure, I can do that, Totally can.

Magnus nervously flies off.

-------

Pit lands on Viridi's domain and calls for Phosphora.

Pit: Hey Phosphora!

Phosphora: Pitty Pup <3! What brings you here?

Pit: I came to see of Viridi knew anything about Craggy's odd behavior and Palutena also wants to call a meeting for the Gods.

Phosphora: I actually talked to her about it once we returned. She had no idea why. Let's go find her so you can tell her about the meeting and afterwards I can give you a tour of this place.

Pit and Phosphora tell Viridi about the meeting then head off for the tour (With Craggy joining as well)
---
#110 Posted: 04:33:44 18/02/2015
((Who's playing Medusa?))
---
ShadowMewX Diamond Sparx Gems: 8044
#111 Posted: 04:54:58 18/02/2015 | Topic Creator
OoC: Last post for tonight! :0 If school's not delayed or cancelled I won't be able to respond until early evening. Have fun you guys!

"Honest? You? Don't make me laugh," the Hewdraw head on the left responded to the rightmost head. "And sometimes you're a bit too happy for my taste. You see, just because you're happy AND apparently honest doesn't mean it's a good thing." After that statement he grinned at the right head.

"I hope not. That sounds terrible!" I replied to Alpha as he washed his face. Kneeling, I ran a hand through the hot spring water. "What do you think would happen if we used hot spring water to put out a fire? It's warm- do you think that would make the fire worse?"

Aerius raised his Poseidon Cannon proudly. "Will do, sir!" he responded proudly. "Them enemies are no match for us underwater!" He watched curiously as a school of colorful striped fish swam by his face, and as the school moved on Aerius moved forward once more, checking out the boundaries of the Seafloor Palace. The oceans were wide, sure, and though Aerius' dream was to swim through and see them all one day, he didn't have the strength to explore extremely far away from the palace yet. So he swam out as far as he could and circled around the palace. If some force were to break into the palace, Aerius would never forgive himself.
Aerius blinked as he watched a shadow near the surface of the water. That meant someone above the waves was traveling. Raising an eyebrow, he tracked it underwater. "Poseidon? Eh, someun's approaching the Seafloor Palace. Let me check a moment." He swam up to the surface and poked his head out of the ocean, blinking in the harsh sunlight. He caught a trace of silvery wings approaching the castle. Those wings could only belong to an angel.
"Doesn't seem to be a threat," he reported. "It's a' angel."

Medusa heard someone calling her name and remained inside her chambers anyhow, not opening the door quite yet. The idea of angels from other realms freely coming and going set her off slightly- after all, her main enemy had been an angel for years. "What do you want?" she hissed through the door.
---
Let's bust bunsen burners and bounce!
#112 Posted: 05:06:08 18/02/2015
"I wanted to ask something and also Palutena senses something isn't right and she wants all the gods to meet her" I said
---
Felines Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10223
#113 Posted: 12:00:47 18/02/2015
Quote: HeyitsHotDog
Pit and Magnus left to return of Palutena of Cragalanche's odd behavior, while Phosphora and Craggy returned to Virigi to do the same.

Pit: Palutena! Magnus, Phosphora, Craggy and I were at the beach and all of a sudden Craggy started looking towards the sky. I got him out of his trance with my raptor claws and then he looked us, then pointed up, to the sky! Any idea why?

Magnus: Maybe his "brain" has a crack in it?

At Viridi's.

Phosphora: Hey Viridi, Cragalanche is acting all bizzaro and it ruined a, uh, moment I was having with Pit.

Viridi was about to reply to Phosphora, but she the retired other chambers, unaware that she wasn't going to be the only one coming to her that day. Cragalange acting weird and pointing at the sky? It was all to familiar. There was a pattern in all of that. It was then that hit her. But no, it couldn't be. It was too soon, and they were already defeated back then. How could it be that they were returning. She then remembered something important...

Quote: HeyitsHotDog
Pit lands on Viridi's domain and calls for Phosphora.

Pit: Hey Phosphora!

Phosphora: Pitty Pup <3! What brings you here?

Pit: I came to see of Viridi knew anything about Craggy's odd behavior and Palutena also wants to call a meeting for the Gods.

Phosphora: I actually talked to her about it once we returned. She had no idea why. Let's go find her so you can tell her about the meeting and afterwards I can give you a tour of this place.

Pit and Phosphora tell Viridi about the meeting then head off for the tour (With Craggy joining as well)

"Phosphora! I need you to..." but then she saw Pit.
"Oh, it's you." she said indifferently. She knew Phosphora was seeing him from time to time, but she didn't agree to it one bit. She may have helped Pit in the past, but that didn't mean she didn't have some resentments for him for always stopping her with her plans.

OOC: Sheesh people, calm down! Too many posts in so little time smilie
---
Real friends will be there... when you need them the most.
chained skull Gold Sparx Gems: 2971
#114 Posted: 12:39:30 18/02/2015
OOC: Can`t help but say lol to that Felines.

"Nah, water is water don`t matter if its as hot as the sun or colder than the depths of space. Well maybethe water would have boiled up and froze by then.... But why do I just like not feel settling about that fire it just that, It can talk or something. I don`t know I just can`t help but put any sort of thing on what I`m thinking about." Alpha said splashing the hot spring water on his face a few more times before climbing out of the hot spring. "And I have a feeling this 'fire' will happen soon... "
---
What do I even write here? Lmao
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 15:14:34 18/02/2015 by chained skull
MugoUrth Ripto Gems: 3234
#115 Posted: 14:24:24 18/02/2015
"The birds have told me of strange creatures coming from the sky," Epimethius mentioned. "They appear to be inorganic according to my followers, but I have no idea who or what they are. As much as I believe it to be the work of humans, my follower seems to think they came from elsewhere."

It was then that Pit and Phosphora came into the area. Epimethius seemed to know quite a bit about Pit from what his followers have told him.

"Uhhh, is this the human lover I've been hearing about?" Epimethius asked Viridi. "His story matches what I've heard from my followers." He then turned to Pit and Phosphora for more info. "Is there anything else you would like to mention, or is that all the info you have?"

OOC: Also I agree with EyeBrawler, please slow down.
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 20:26:52 18/02/2015 by MugoUrth
#116 Posted: 14:36:28 18/02/2015
Quote: MugoUrth
"The birds have told me of strange creatures coming from the sky," Epimethius mentioned. "They appear to be inorganic according to my followers, but I have no idea who or what they are. As much as I believe it to be the work of humans, my follower seems to think they came from elsewhere."

It was then that Pit and Phosphora came into the area. Epimethius seemed to know quite a bit about Pit from what his followers have told him.

"Uhhh, is this the human lover I've been hearing about?" Epimethius asked Viridi. "His story matches what I've heard from my followers." He then turned to Pit and Phosphora for more info. "Is there anything else you would like to mention, or is that all the info you have?"

OOC: Also I agree with ChainedSkull, please slow down.

Pit; Hehe, yep. I'm the "Human Lover". I heard you say when we were coming that they're "inorganic", but that they're creatures. The only thing I can think of is The Aurum., but I defeated them and Pyyrhon with the Centurions years ago.
---
#117 Posted: 16:02:09 18/02/2015
That was exactly what Viridi was thinking, but she didn't want to believe it. If there was something worse than humans, it was the Aurum. She remembered how furious and annoyed she was with them, especially since they copied her beloved children.
"You defeated that galactic garbage Pit. But this vibe I'm getting, I only got it when they invaded. I was sure they were done for when you destroyed the core, but if they are returning, then that means you didn't do a very good job then." she said, talking the chance to mock him. She then wondered why Dark Pit didn't answer...
---
StormDragon21 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5537
#118 Posted: 17:35:39 18/02/2015
"Yeah!" Draki cheered, throwing her hands in the air. "They won't stand a chance!" She accidentally fired a couple more shots out of the claws, this time going up in the air. She ran into the safety of the temple. "Sometime, we should really work on these. I don't know if it's just me or if they're malfunctioning."
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
#119 Posted: 20:08:41 18/02/2015
"Hmmm," Epimethius was thinking about what he could add to the situation. He wasn't as brave as Pit or Viridi, but then again something needed to be done. "Perhaps I should send some more birds out to investigate the situation," Epimethius suggested.
prextail202 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4024
#120 Posted: 20:10:18 18/02/2015
((Woah you guys go fast smilie
Recap? :3))
---
di ****n molto or whatever I guess
#121 Posted: 21:35:12 18/02/2015 | Topic Creator
OoC: Pretty much, Prex, all the gods sense something odd and Palutena sent her angels out to contact the other gods! Magnus went to Dyntos, so you can interact with him when he arrives or Draki. And I can repost my reply to Tyrone. EyeBrawler, I don't really think it's gonna wind up as a meeting, but...
The reason the RP's moving like this, guys, is because there are so many characters and so many of us! Plot-wise, it actually hasn't moved too quickly yet. I can only ask that we remain patient with each other because I can't control any other factor. ^.^ As long as our characters wait for each other's responses instead of immediately moving on, we should be fine.

Even though she knew it was coming, Vivia still jumped as he made his presence known. "H-hi Tyrone," she stammered, trying to stand up straight and collect herself. "I'm fine. I don't think Miss Medusa had any jobs for me, so I came down here." She folded her hands behind her back, tilting her head. "I...didn't know where else to go." The demon before her was one of Medusa's newest recruits and personally, also being new, Vivia felt more comfortable around him than the other commanders.

"Yeah, I have no idea either," I admitted to Alpha. "Talking fire sounds...rather ominous, don't you think?" I of course hadn't forgotten that Alpha might still be under the effects of the drinks he had taken not too long ago, but the thought was still unsettling.
"Let's go back to the temple, if you're up for it," I added as the other angel got up. I rose as well, flicking hot spring water droplets back into the pool. "Palutena seemed a bit concerned about something a little while ago."

"Well tell your lovely little goddess that I'm not interested in coming," Medusa replied smoothly. She didn't want to set an eye on the goddess of light- every time she did, she felt like ripping Palutena's heart out. For Palutena was responsible for not only her banishment but also the pesky angel Pit.
And this thing that Palutena sensed...Medusa wasn't deaf. Though she didn't have an idea in the slightest of what it could be, it wasn't natural. But why go up to the surface and waste her own time fighting when she and her troops could hunker down here in the Underworld?

Dark Pit had been wandering the wasteland for quite some time. He was quickly becoming bored and irritated. What was out here, anyway? Was he a fool? If there was a threat, he would be the first to see it...and who knows if he'd come back alive! How had he let Viridi talk him into this, again? He pulled out his Silver Bow and sliced it against a cactus, watching the top half of the desert plant fall away like butter.
Dark Pit sighed. If it were anyone else, they'd be thrilled at the prospect of adventure and discovery. But the dark angel had seen much in his life, and this foreboding feeling was quickly rising up in his chest. Whatever was ahead...well, he didn't really want to know. Idly, he wondered if he should contact Viridi. But what would he tell her? Hey Viridi, look! A cactus! No wait...that's a giant rock! So scary!
Don't be ridiculous, he told himself sternly. Viridi had given him permission for this exploration for a reason. And he'd been living in close harmony with nature recently. If there was anything he knew, it was that natural objects did not emanate this unnatural aura. He raised a hand to his laurel crown, but did not have any information in mind. But on the other hand, Viridi hadn't contacted him back either. She was likely busy or waiting for him. Dark Pit closed his maroon eyes a moment. Perhaps he'd give this trip a few more minutes before venturing to update her.
---
#122 Posted: 22:06:12 18/02/2015
"Sure... I guess I'm ready to see her. Should I also tell her about the fire?" Alpha asked climbing out of the hot spring.
---
#123 Posted: 22:32:16 18/02/2015
Magnus arrives at Dyntos' workshop, nervously looks around, trying to find Dyntos with out running to Gaol.

Magnus: Hello! Anyone here!, I've got a message for Dyntos!

Magnus looks at the beautifully done silver hall walls and says

Magnus: This isn't genuine silver, it's painted!

-----------

Phosphora and Pit were riding Cragalanche around Viridi's sanctuary. Phosphora was holding Pit hand quite tightly as well, telling him about all the rooms her home.

Phosphora: That's our entirely vegetarian kitchen. Yuck, I know! Arlon, Craggy and a few of the FoN often go out to eat real food. That's our dance hall, other there is the Ice Rink.

Pit: Wow, not even Palutena has an Ice Rink. She always says she's gonna get one, but never commits to it.

Phosphora: Wanna skate?

Pit: Uhhh, heh, I'm not the best when it comes to ice.

Phosphora: Haha, oh Pit, I'm kidding. Craggy, off to the garden!
---
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 22:46:44 18/02/2015 by HeyitsHotDog
#124 Posted: 22:53:00 18/02/2015
"She's not my goddess Medusa, and I want to know something, you know a lot about gods right? Well... Would it be possible for an angel to be in a relationship with his goddess?" I asked
---
#125 Posted: 23:00:50 18/02/2015
Thanatos: Ohohohoho! An angel in a relationship with a goddess! A God/Goddess has NO TIME for anything romantic! That's why you don't see me in one. Besides, no one seems to have an eye for me anyway.
---
#126 Posted: 23:07:01 18/02/2015 | Topic Creator
Medusa rubbed her temples irritatedly. That was right- other gods could have angels now. So that would make this one…Viridi's? She couldn't tell by his voice alone, but there was no way she was opening a door to an angel.
"An angel and a goddess?" Medusa confirmed. What an idiotic concept. She wondered momentarily if he was talking about Pit and Palutena. So she forced as much venom into her voice as she could, thinking of her least-favorite rivals together as she spoke:
"That relationship is absolutely taboo and inappropriate for both sides," she muttered to him lowly. "Not only is it disruptive for the duty of the goddess and the angel- both would get distracted by their personal feelings instead of what they need to do for everyone else-, but it is wrong and also selfish. A servant falling in love with their master? Disgusting."

"If you really think it's that bad of a problem, then I suppose you can tell her. I'm not stopping you," I replied to Alpha as we walked out of the hot spring area together. This "fire" thing was really unsettling to Alpha, and it was beginning to worry me slightly as well. He certainly seemed transfixed on the idea that fire was going to strike us down sometime soon...
---
#127 Posted: 23:13:50 18/02/2015
"Isn't it just incredible! I'm as puffed up as a pastry by the way it turned out! I'm hoping of keeping this one as a pet of sorts..." Dyntos said to Gaol as they both gazed upon the replica Galactic Fiend Kraken.

Dyntos heard some talking coming an old acquaintance, Magnus. "Excuse me, Gaol. I'll be out for dinner in just a cinch." He left the workshop for a brief moment to go talk to the visitor.

"Look a little closer, sonny! I'll have you know that I only use the most genuine metals to fortify my halls!"

----------------------------------

Poseidon quickly replied to Aerius, "Don't attack, keep an eye on him. I'll speak to him myself."

He spoke telepathically to the angel above.

"Welcome to the Seafloor Palace, young angel. State your business."
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:19:19 18/02/2015 by LunarDistortion
#128 Posted: 23:14:51 18/02/2015
Thanatos: Listen kid I suggest keeping your feelings to yourself until they pass over. It may sounds scary doing that but after a while you realize it IS the best solution, MUCH better than rejection. I of course don't know this from experience because I have NEVER been in a relationship and probably never will. Not that it matters.... Hoboboboboboboboboboboboooo!!

--------

Gaol: Magnus is here? I'll fight the Kracken until he's gone I can't stand being around him and I need to get my anger out.

Magus. Dyntos, long time no see! Listen, Palutena wanted me to tell you that she want to meet up with you and a few of the other gods. There have been some odd goings on around lately and she's been getting suspicious. Any idea on what the hell is happening?
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:21:17 18/02/2015 by HeyitsHotDog
#129 Posted: 23:30:29 18/02/2015
Ooc: thinking about adding another angel but I don't want it to be for Palutena, but I don't really see the character fitting for Viridi, Medusa, Poseidon, Dyntos, or Pyhror. Might fit for Viridi or Dyntos.

"So whats been on your mind oh godly boss? Well I'll tell you something at the least on my mind... Fire, Talking, and all like 'I'LL BURN DOWN THE EARTH WITH MY FIRE BLAST HAHAHA!! AND KABLOOO!'" Alpha explained to Palutena as he walked up to her.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:40:32 18/02/2015 by chained skull
#130 Posted: 23:33:56 18/02/2015
"I'd watch your language there! I may be powerful, but I'm not all knowing, at least I haven't seen anything strange nowadays. You should go on back to Palutena's sanctuary, I'll be leaving in just a bit, I did promise the helpers a nice meal! It was nice seeing you again, Magnus!" Dyntos reached out to shake Magnus' hand.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:36:42 18/02/2015 by LunarDistortion
#131 Posted: 23:38:21 18/02/2015
OOC: *out of breath* I got here as fast as I could!

"...Crazy as it sounds, I think you might be on to something," Palutena said to Alpha after taking a few seconds to think about his outburst, "The more I think about it, the more it seems to me that I'm sensing him and the... But that's impossible. They were destroyed years ago..."

- - -

Icarus almost jumped out of her skin in surprise from the sudden words.

"I'm Icarus, angel who serves the Goddess of Light, Palutena...well, sort of," she said as she flew in a circle above the water, "I'm here to inform you that Palutena is calling a meeting of the gods to discuss some ominous feeling she and some others have been having."

Icarus paused to think.

"It sounds big."
#132 Posted: 23:41:17 18/02/2015
Magnus: I'll be honest, it was good seeing you too. And thanks for the New Sword you gave me a few months back. It's basically my old one, but MUCH stronger, Fits me very well. And, uh, tell Gaol, I said hi, and I hope to see her soon.

Magnus flies back to Palutena's Temple
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:46:00 18/02/2015 by HeyitsHotDog
#133 Posted: 23:47:09 18/02/2015
Palutena noticed Magnus.

"Did everything go well?" she asked.
#134 Posted: 23:52:29 18/02/2015
Magnus: Yes it went fine. Surprisingly. Dyntos said he'd be over soon to dicsuss what's happening.

Pit: Hey guys! I'm back! What's for dinner? Hopefully not veggies again, eh Palutena?
---
prextail202 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4024
#135 Posted: 00:10:34 19/02/2015
Tyrone cocked his head to the side ever so slightly in a curious manner. "I see, so what brings a young lady like you down here to the depths of a Heartbreaker's territory? I'm not saying anything bad against it, I'm just surprised and well, more than honored to have a guest." He said with a grin. His tail also tended so move back and forth also in a way to show that he had a lot of curiosity going on in his head at the moment.

I sighed, looking at the pink and silver bow held in my hands, and had a few targets in sight. This was none other than a training ground Dyntos had set up for me. I always liked having a bit of alone time to myself to practice, and I wouldn't feel as bad if I messed up, as I knew, or it felt like at least that no one was watching. I aimed my arrow at the attack dummy and shot it, smiling as my aim was only a little off from the center. "That went better than expected." I said with a small smile on my face.
---
di ****n molto or whatever I guess
StormDragon21 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5537
#136 Posted: 00:17:08 19/02/2015
"Well, it looks like we are going to have a battle," Draki sighed. "You might want to hurry up on that whatever it is you're making," she added helpfully.
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
#137 Posted: 00:21:14 19/02/2015
I looked down "Y-yeah... Disgu..." I said before flying away in tears, it seems the universe did hate me, I didn't know where I was flying, but I soon hit the Aurum base... Literally
---
#138 Posted: 00:22:59 19/02/2015
Palutena's brain froze as she remembered the veggie revolution.

"Never again," was all she managed to say, "Never, ever again..."

She then looked at Magnus.

"Good to hear. Thank you for your assistance."
#139 Posted: 00:29:22 19/02/2015
Magnus: Your welcome. How bout I make dinner? I know Pit LOVES my stake.

Pit: Ohohoho, yes please!
---
#140 Posted: 00:59:36 19/02/2015
Quote: ShadowMewX
Dark Pit had been wandering the wasteland for quite some time. He was quickly becoming bored and irritated. What was out here, anyway? Was he a fool? If there was a threat, he would be the first to see it...and who knows if he'd come back alive! How had he let Viridi talk him into this, again? He pulled out his Silver Bow and sliced it against a cactus, watching the top half of the desert plant fall away like butter.
Dark Pit sighed. If it were anyone else, they'd be thrilled at the prospect of adventure and discovery. But the dark angel had seen much in his life, and this foreboding feeling was quickly rising up in his chest. Whatever was ahead...well, he didn't really want to know. Idly, he wondered if he should contact Viridi. But what would he tell her? Hey Viridi, look! A cactus! No wait...that's a giant rock! So scary!
Don't be ridiculous, he told himself sternly. Viridi had given him permission for this exploration for a reason. And he'd been living in close harmony with nature recently. If there was anything he knew, it was that natural objects did not emanate this unnatural aura. He raised a hand to his laurel crown, but did not have any information in mind. But on the other hand, Viridi hadn't contacted him back either. She was likely busy or waiting for him. Dark Pit closed his maroon eyes a moment. Perhaps he'd give this trip a few more minutes before venturing to update her.

"Dark Pit! Report, now!" Viridi said telepathically, before seeing where Dark Pit was right now.
"And where the heck are you? This I not the place I sent you in." she said irritated, not recognizing at all where Dark Put was. Just how much exploration he did? One thing was certain, she now couldn't get her eyes off him or he will get in trouble. At least with so much exploration, there was more possibility that he discovered something. She only hoped it wasn't the Aurum, and that it was something weak and far less menacing, like the Space Pirates.
---
#141 Posted: 02:17:50 19/02/2015
"Viridi," Epimethius started. "Suppose, what if we actually ARE dealing with the Aurum. Is there, by any chance, anything I can do to help. My forces may not be the most threatening of creatures, but... What am I saying. If my followers are going to be of any use, they need more power to hold their own. But where... where can I get the means of powering my own followers to fight the Aurum?"
#142 Posted: 02:25:54 19/02/2015
Phosphoa: If the Aurum ARE attacking, I doubt your pets would put up much of a fight. If anything, the Forces of Nature, Dyntos' crew, and Palutena's army with Pit leading them would be our best bet. Medusa and her under world goons might have to join in to make those chances better.
---
#143 Posted: 02:34:17 19/02/2015
"Did I not ask where I could get the power to strengthen my followers?" Epimethius asked. "They will not be of much help now, however animals do contain the potential to be even more powerful than they are. Humans had no weapons, an army of mine would likely crush them. ...Hmmm..."

Epimethius started thinking about things. "The strength of a bear, the speed of an antelope, cunning of a fox, the flight of a bird among many things. All that's missing is the intelligence of a human. ...No, but that would be complicated. How could I do that without working with humans to strengthen my followers? Where could I get the power to make my followers act truly like humans. ...And would that even be enough to help fight against the Aurum. Hmmmm..." There was only one thing he could think of, but he didn't like the idea. "No... I do not want to confront my brother again. He doomed this planet, the last thing I want is to see his face. ...But if I want to give my army the intelligence of man, do I have a choice?"
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:36:40 19/02/2015 by MugoUrth
#144 Posted: 02:42:58 19/02/2015
Phosphora: Sorry, I must have not been paying attention. I was thinking of something else... Anyway, Viridi, do you plan on going to Palutena's for that meeting? Could we go or should we stay here?
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:43:51 19/02/2015 by HeyitsHotDog
#145 Posted: 02:47:16 19/02/2015
Before Viridi answered Epimethius, she first tuned to Phosphora.
"Will you stop talking about Pit like he's all that great!? Sheesh!" she said, obviously irritated. She didn't wan't anything to do with a human lover like him or his goddess, but knew that Phosphora was right.
"Epimethius was it? Listen, I'm not sure if we are dealing with the Aurum just yet, but if we are, then we need all the help we can get, even from... the Palutena army." she said with bitterness.
"Back then, even Hades needed to lend a hand into stopping them. They are that powerful, and if Pyrron is still with them..." she then stopped, not even wanting to imagine the threat they will represent with a god like him on their side. She then looked into the horizon again, waiting for Dark Put to answer and really hoping it wasn't the Aurum the ones they will have to deal with...
---
#146 Posted: 02:49:17 19/02/2015
I looked at what I ran into "What is this thing?" I thought, I went to touch my laurel and contact Viridi... But I was too disheartened to... I sat on the "whatever it was" As I called it and thought about what happened so far today, I knew Phosphora and Pit liked each other based on talks I had with them both over the past few weeks, but I couldn't shake what both Medusa and Viridi said
---
#147 Posted: 02:53:21 19/02/2015
Phosphora: I didn't say I was thinking of him. Why is it such a big deal anyway? I was very depressed and lonely before I met him! Ever notice I'm much less sassy and mean now?
---
#148 Posted: 03:03:39 19/02/2015
"Yes, I did noticed, and honestly, I think I preferred the old Phosphora. Don't you remember how Pit beat you up when you were so weak after battling Thanatos? If he is such a great gentleman, he would have waited until you had gained you full strength to make it a fair battle and not do it the coward way." Viridi expressed, reminding Phosphora of heLightning Battle. It was the way Phosphora acted that gave Viridi more reasons to never date. She believed everybody acted stupid when they were in love.
---
#149 Posted: 03:13:29 19/02/2015
Phosphoa: But that was before we got to know each other. I would have fought harder but Pit is QUITE the fighter. We have a lot in common too, we love dogs, both teenagers and we were the only ones that were with Gods at the time. Another example is that Pit with out his weapons is powerless and I'm powerless with out my scarf. I might ask to be my boyfriend soon. and there's NOTHING you can do about it. I love Pit.
---
#150 Posted: 03:22:38 19/02/2015
Viridi scoffes at the amount of nonsense she was hearing.
"Ugh, pathetic! But, it's your life, so..." she said, demonstrating that she was willing to let them be, but hoping that Phosphora would understand that the news WEREN'T welcoming to her. Plus, she still worked for her, so Viridi hoped Phosphora would understand that. And also that she wasn't going to tolerate any of that nonsense in her own sacred domain.
---
First | Previous | Page 3 of 7 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me