Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
How do you... [CLOSED]
Iganagor Emerald Sparx Gems: 3544
#1 Posted: 08:31:34 10/02/2015 | Topic Creator
Advertise your stories without breaking the rules? Because I sort of want readers...

If this topic doesn't fit here, just tell me
---
Summoning a STUNFISK
1. Go to a beach - 2. Fall flat on the ground - 3. Recite Stunfisks fart-cry
4. Flop 618 times - You have a STUNFISK!
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 08:34:18 10/02/2015 by Iganagor
Eternal Sunfury Blue Sparx Gems: 664
#2 Posted: 16:37:10 10/02/2015
This is one of those questions that no one really knows the answer to, all I can say is, post the links to your stories in my topic and if people look at that topic then they'll see it and I think Uttster13 made a topic about advertising a bit further below....
---
Remember before when I was talking about smelly garbage standing around being useless? That was a metaphor. I was actually talking about you.
uttster13 Gold Sparx Gems: 2701
#3 Posted: 21:49:39 10/02/2015
Advertising a story is tough. Very, very tough. It's a great way to grab a reader or two, but can get obnoxious at times. It's only obnoxious if it is a constant wave of posts on topics concerning what you are trying to advertise, though. Posting on the STT or other game pages is okay, if only done once in a while. I'd say once every ten days. Also, greet new users. If they respond to you and check out your Guestbook, they might see the link to your story and check it out. Those are the two methods I use.

Also, the topic I made about advertising was basically telling everyone that they shouldn't repeatedly post advertisements and talk about their story on someone else's.
---
A story.
Iganagor Emerald Sparx Gems: 3544
#4 Posted: 07:25:29 13/03/2015 | Topic Creator
I wish more people read my stories...
---
Summoning a STUNFISK
1. Go to a beach - 2. Fall flat on the ground - 3. Recite Stunfisks fart-cry
4. Flop 618 times - You have a STUNFISK!
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me