Forum

Skylanders: Lost Islands

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Feb 3 Updates and Timed Quest [CLOSED]
SpinCycle2 Green Sparx Gems: 444
#1 Posted: 19:19:21 03/02/2015 | Topic Creator
Toy Link Gusto 125 gems reward
Toy Link Nitro Krypt King - reward undead shrine
Radiant Fields 50% off
Cadet houses 50% off
Timed Quest
Sick Season - collect 450 vines from crops, Collect 600 teapots from houses 6 days to complete - Reward GEMS
Trap master PT 1 - have trap masters - 25Gems
Trap Master Pt 2
Send trap masters to Cutthroat Carnival 12x
use trap masters in the Elemental Sanctuaries 10x
reward gems
25days to complete
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 19:22:09 03/02/2015 by SpinCycle2
Nenne Blue Sparx Gems: 804
#2 Posted: 20:39:31 03/02/2015
Quote: SpinCycle2

Sick Season - collect 450 vines from crops, Collect 600 teapots from houses 6 days to complete - Reward GEMS

The reward is 10 gems and 7500 in gold

Ok, so I had nothin to do...
---
activision username: Nenne00
KLM8325 Blue Sparx Gems: 905
#3 Posted: 20:59:42 03/02/2015
We have had Nitro Krypt King and he has been listed as regular Krypt King. My 1st game is not recognized him as Nitro, he is maxi out at level 15.
My 2nd game he was level 11. Now I have both listed as link and Nitro is at Level 1.
So odd!??
Kfool Blue Sparx Gems: 737
#4 Posted: 21:09:20 03/02/2015
I thought I had him, but the quest didn't auto complete, so I went to the internet and found a code, punched it in and got credit for it, then looked again at my SL list and saw him listed there as Claim. So I was a knucklehead.
---
I only pretend to know what I'm doing.
midas73 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1379
#5 Posted: 21:36:24 03/02/2015
Does the trap master quest require you to own the trap masters, or just have them unlocked (through spins)? In other words, is this like a toy link quest?
---
Activate username: "midas73". I am on a gifting hiatus so be warned...
#6 Posted: 21:41:05 03/02/2015 | Topic Creator
Its a toy link quest. I have the regular krypt king. No luck finding the code for nitro.
BUGMom05 Blue Sparx Gems: 729
#7 Posted: 05:47:39 04/02/2015
Quote: KLM8325
We have had Nitro Krypt King and he has been listed as regular Krypt King. My 1st game is not recognized him as Nitro, he is maxi out at level 15.
My 2nd game he was level 11. Now I have both listed as link and Nitro is at Level 1.
So odd!??

Nope, that is standard. whenever you have a "special" SL and he's not coded in game, he comes up as regular. Then you get to claim him when the variant is coded in.
I saw several mentions of it about dark or legendary previously. Turns out the code I was given for KK, was a NKK and I scored without knowing it!

We have Leg Jawbreaker and we were hoping it would double count, too. Maybe they'll they code him in soon.
#8 Posted: 13:32:20 04/02/2015
Quote: SpinCycle2
Its a toy link quest. I have the regular krypt king. No luck finding the code for nitro.

Ah well. I won't be completing this one then. Since I've bought pretty much every single giant wave and swap force wave toy, I think I've bought enough for life!
---
#9 Posted: 13:59:40 04/02/2015 | Topic Creator
Part 2 reward is 25 Gems

Part 3
Collect from library 10 times
Collect from community buildings 50 times
Reward - Trap Master House..
obidawsn Gold Sparx Gems: 2901
#10 Posted: 15:05:18 04/02/2015
Quote: midas73
Does the trap master quest require you to own the trap masters, or just have them unlocked (through spins)? In other words, is this like a toy link quest?

The Trap Master quest works if you own them. I got credit for all of my Trap Masters and the only one I have entered was Winterfest Lob Star. I had spun for all of them before we got them at Christmas, so I haven't bothered entering them in. I got one of the tablet editions of Trap Team when it was $10 on Amazon just for the portal. When they programmed in Winterfest Lob Star I placed him on the portal to add him. So I'm pretty sure he's the only Trap Master I have actually linked and I got the quest. It briefly showed the number of Trap Masters that went towards the quest, and it was a high number...I believe all of them.

I think the previous poster was confused and was just talking about the toy link quest. I guess it's time to pull out my portal, again, as I'm not sure where our stickers have went to.
Dark fhoenix Emerald Sparx Gems: 3166
#11 Posted: 07:25:09 05/02/2015
Quote:
Ah well. I won't be completing this one then. Since I've bought pretty much every single giant wave and swap force wave toy, I think I've bought enough for life!

I had no idea you collected the toys .

Quote:
Cadet houses 50% off

Yay I bought my first cadet house . Hmmm kinda looks like an outhouse .
---
Hey Skylander your health is low and we have a chainsaw
arkhamhorrorfan Yellow Sparx Gems: 1581
#12 Posted: 13:40:16 05/02/2015
Quote: Dark fhoenix

Except the outhouse looks better! These boys and girls houses are by far my least favourite buildings in the game. So many of the buildings are really beautiful little works of art, but this pair is really horrible.
Zeke_D Blue Sparx Gems: 822
#13 Posted: 15:05:12 05/02/2015
*Grumble*
All these quests for using the sanctuaries I can't do because I'm only on one island on my mgardn03 account.
#14 Posted: 18:58:08 05/02/2015
Quote: Dark fhoenix
Quote:

I had no idea you collected the toys .

Quote:
Cadet houses 50% off

"Collected" is probably a very loose way of putting it. I definitely purchased a bunch for my kids, who no longer play the game. Now they litter my house.

Also, I think your observation on cadet houses if very appropriate!
---
JetVac96 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1973
#15 Posted: 03:33:38 07/02/2015
I haven't been able to get the update all week...I have quit the app dozens of times but still no update. Any tips?
---
"Sucks to be you!" - Jet Vac
Qanai Yellow Sparx Gems: 1327
#16 Posted: 14:48:41 07/02/2015
Quote: obidawsn

The Trap Master quest works if you own them. I got credit for all of my Trap Masters and the only one I have entered was Winterfest Lob Star. I had spun for all of them before we got them at Christmas, so I haven't bothered entering them in. I got one of the tablet editions of Trap Team when it was $10 on Amazon just for the portal. When they programmed in Winterfest Lob Star I placed him on the portal to add him. So I'm pretty sure he's the only Trap Master I have actually linked and I got the quest. It briefly showed the number of Trap Masters that went towards the quest, and it was a high number...I believe all of them.

I think the previous poster was confused and was just talking about the toy link quest. I guess it's time to pull out my portal, again, as I'm not sure where our stickers have went to.

I don't own any trap master toys, but I've completed 2 parts of the 3 part trap master quest. The library collections from the third part are slowing me down.
#17 Posted: 23:11:30 07/02/2015
Halfway through the library collections . I suppose i have Rufus to thank for that one .
---
#18 Posted: 04:58:58 08/02/2015
Anyone know how I could get the update?
---
#19 Posted: 05:13:18 08/02/2015
Did you try the Apple Store? Like a full download?

My only other tip would be a delete/reinstall
#20 Posted: 05:17:01 08/02/2015
50% off skylander spins this weekend. Just like trapping Wolfgang but without the time constraint or the need for a trap.

Who is taking advantage of it?
#21 Posted: 05:25:53 08/02/2015
Woohoo! Finally got it, linked NKK and I am working on the Doctor's quest now!
---
Bifrost Diamond Sparx Gems: 9988
#22 Posted: 13:34:31 08/02/2015
Quote: BUGMom05
50% off skylander spins this weekend. Just like trapping Wolfgang but without the time constraint or the need for a trap.

Had 5k lying around so thought why not. Got Shromboom and Blastermind; the first is good for some quests once updates slow down, and with the pretty nice luck in getting a Magic Trap Master it means I don't need to waste gems for Painyatta and Rage Mage.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
#23 Posted: 22:44:08 08/02/2015
Not me , i got em all 3 weeks ago .
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:46:45 08/02/2015 by Dark fhoenix
#24 Posted: 23:16:39 08/02/2015
Quote: JetVac96
Woohoo! Finally got it, linked NKK and I am working on the Doctor's quest now!

What ended up working for you?
#25 Posted: 03:11:41 09/02/2015
I have no clue, it just finally fixed itself I guess!
---
obidawsn Gold Sparx Gems: 2901
#26 Posted: 18:25:55 09/02/2015
Quote: Qanai
Quote: obidawsn

I don't own any trap master toys, but I've completed 2 parts of the 3 part trap master quest. The library collections from the third part are slowing me down.

The library is definitely slow. I know I collected from it more than it was showing, so it wasn't like it was spawning books every time. I also had a quest for Winterfest Lob Star for the same thing, so I was wondering if it was causing it to not spawn as many (just like the trolls last time). I was getting concerned until I realized I had over 20 days to do it. I should be about there, now. I haven't checked the actual count in a couple of days.

As for the weekly timed quest, that was really difficult. I don't have time to play it as much as I used to, so I'm not collecting all the time, but I did put some small houses so I could sit and collect every 30 seconds or so and out of the 7 or 8 I had, only 2 would throw out teapots (if I was lucky). But I finally hit 600 last night.
KLM8325 Blue Sparx Gems: 905
#27 Posted: 21:47:26 09/02/2015
Quote: BUGMom05

Today I got Wolfgang and the 50% off is still going. So I am spinning for 1,250,000 coins. I wish I had more coins for spins.
#28 Posted: 23:42:54 09/02/2015
Ooh, that's a nice stacking bonus! Thanks for letting us know
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me