Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > Battle for the Haven (The Missing s third act)
First | Previous | Page 49 of 50 | Last
1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50
Battle for the Haven (The Missing s third act) [CLOSED]
Spyroconvexity Hunter Gems: 8581
#2401 Posted: 23:23:18 12/11/2015
"Cairo where are we going?" Rose asked.
---
SC
Felines Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10223
#2402 Posted: 23:39:51 12/11/2015 | Topic Creator
"There. Now we can talk." Cairo said, releasing her into a pile of rocks from the Rocky Frontier. That way no one would disturb them.
"Now then, what did you want?" he asked, trying not to sound rude since he was still in a bad mood.
---
Real friends will be there... when you need them the most.
ShadeTheDragon Gold Sparx Gems: 2060
#2403 Posted: 23:58:12 12/11/2015
Shilise nodded and said "yea but he could do without food for a few days eagh fatty." Crocux sighed and said "please stop calling me that. I thought we agreed that i'm husky not fat" Shilise flew onto his head and said "oh calm down big guy i'm only joking. Besides you could use the exersize."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
first rp I've created is accepting so please do join it's called Worlds Unite! The pelage is reborn (dead space rp) open
#2404 Posted: 00:00:36 13/11/2015
"I wanted to talk to you about Crocux. Why do you hate him so much?" Rose said
---
SC
#2405 Posted: 00:17:43 13/11/2015 | Topic Creator
Cairo shook his head in disbelief, unable to understand why Rose would ask such an obvious question.
"Do you think that injuring Sybil wasn't enough? And not just that, he insulted me in my own home! He defended the one who have caused much harm already when it was him who initiated the dispute." Cairo answered, thinking that was a waste of breath. He was disappointed at Rose for asking such a dumb question.

Quote: ShadeTheDragon
Shilise nodded and said "yea but he could do without food for a few days eagh fatty." Crocux sighed and said "please stop calling me that. I thought we agreed that i'm husky not fat" Shilise flew onto his head and said "oh calm down big guy i'm only joking. Besides you could use the exersize."

"Well, there's plenty of water here. And both the swamp ad wetland are terrific places to be." Sybil answered, not imagining Crocux getting any bigger. He was bigger than Shadow just right now, so it was quite a shock to have someone like that at the Haven, who, unlike the Komodo dragon, meant no harm to it's residents.
---
#2406 Posted: 00:20:28 13/11/2015
"I know that but he apologized and Sybil forgave him but still you hate him." Rose said.
---
SC
#2407 Posted: 00:36:56 13/11/2015
Crocux sighed and said "i'll be just fine. I'm really conserned about Cairo. I know that it was wrong for me to have insulted him and i want to make it up to him" Shilise looked at him saying "he was that big orca right? I'll find him. If he wont see you so you can tell him then i'll tell him for you." and with that she took off quickly gaining altatude and after a couple of minutes she found the. "you can't hide from me." she remarked to herself and flew down to talk to him.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
first rp I've created is accepting so please do join it's called Worlds Unite! The pelage is reborn (dead space rp) open
#2408 Posted: 00:43:11 13/11/2015 | Topic Creator
OOC: I guess it's clear to me now that at this rate, this won't be the last RP after all...

Quote: Spyroconvexity
"I know that but he apologized and Sybil forgave him but still you hate him." Rose said.

"Apologizing doesn't erase one's mistake." was all that Cairo said, completely ignoring the tiny little bird that was fluttering above. He just wanted to get that conversation over with.
---
#2409 Posted: 00:47:35 13/11/2015
Shilise landed on his head and seeing that he was ignoring her she pecked his head to get his attention.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#2410 Posted: 00:58:11 13/11/2015 | Topic Creator
This didn't hurt Cairo a bit, but it was really annoying.
"Oh knock it off Yodel!" he yelled, believing it was the warbler who was pestering him, since he used to do that a lot in the past, but when he turned to look, he saw that it was a completely different animal.
"Hey, who the heck are you?" he asked in a rather rude way, now being in a monstrous mood.
---
#2411 Posted: 01:13:46 13/11/2015
ooc: I sense a 4th RP coming!! smilie

"I know but giving one another chance is better than hatred. You even gave Jet a second chance I think you should give Crocux a second chance." Rose said.
---
SC
#2412 Posted: 02:00:41 13/11/2015
Shilise looked at Cairo and said "well good day to you too. Sorry for pecking you but we need to talk. Alowe me to introduce myself. My name is Shilise but my friends call me Shi. And you are Cairo i perssume."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#2413 Posted: 02:06:03 13/11/2015 | Topic Creator
OOC: Is there another choice? Just let the last page to me. The last RP kinda ended in the air, and I want to give this one a solid, yet open ending.

Cairo knew Rose got him with the Jet part, but still, he needed time to blow off some steam.
"I will give him one week Rose. Just one week to amend the image I have already created of him." Cairo commented, sounding dead serious. It was impossible to imagine that such a scary animal like him became embarrassed and meek by a tiny civet like Sybil. It was then that he decided to answer the new face.
"Yes. It is I." he answered in a bitter voice.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:11:15 13/11/2015 by Felines
#2414 Posted: 02:16:06 13/11/2015
" We need to talk about Crocux more spacifically about what he did to upset you." Shilise said.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:19:08 13/11/2015 by ShadeTheDragon
redwes Diamond Sparx Gems: 8550
#2415 Posted: 03:18:38 13/11/2015
OOC: At this rate, it'll never end. smilie

Crocux sighed and said "i'll be just fine. I'm really conserned about Cairo. I know that it was wrong for me to have insulted him and i want to make it up to him" Shilise looked at him saying "he was that big orca right? I'll find him. If he wont see you so you can tell him then i'll tell him for you." and with that she took off quickly gaining altatude and after a couple of minutes she found the. "you can't hide from me." she remarked to herself and flew down to talk to him.

"Don't worry Crocux-- he's probably just intimidated by you. I'm sure it'll all blow over in no time.," Sayan said attempting to reassure the huge gaitor.
---
<[ I’m Darin the gryphon! *screech* Want to know more or ask a question?]
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:25:50 13/11/2015 by redwes
#2416 Posted: 03:30:07 13/11/2015
"I'm sure you'll learn to accept him in time." Rose said.
---
SC
#2417 Posted: 03:34:25 13/11/2015
Crocux smiled weekly and said "you're probably right"
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#2418 Posted: 11:07:21 13/11/2015 | Topic Creator
"Just give Cairo some time. Trust me. I have known him for years. He can be stubbornly annoying when he wants to be, but he has a good heart. Otherwise he wouldn't have helped me so much." Sybil assured, though she tended to forget the real reason on why the huge orca let most of his kindness towards her.

Quote: redwes

OOC: You guys won't let me end it anytime soon, will you? smilie
---
#2419 Posted: 14:59:20 13/11/2015
Quote: Felines
"Just give Cairo some time. Trust me. I have known him for years. He can be stubbornly annoying when he wants to be, but he has a good heart. Otherwise he wouldn't have helped me so much." Sybil assured, though she tended to forget the real reason on why the huge orca let most of his kindness towards her.

Quote: redwes

OOC: You guys won't let me end it anytime soon, will you? smilie

Ooc: nope smilie

Crocux sighed and said "ok"
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#2420 Posted: 03:15:56 14/11/2015 | Topic Creator
" We need to talk about Crocux more spacifically about what he did to upset you." Shilise said.

"Ugh, the crocodile theme again. Didn't you listened to what I said to Rose here? She just talked about him, alright? Can't you spare me the subject?" Cairo said rudely, getting sick and tired of everyone bringing that up.
---
#2421 Posted: 04:07:28 14/11/2015
Shilise scowald at Cairo and said "well listen up. I am here to ask you to please forgive him for his behaveor and should know better. I beg you to please take it easy on him since he's only an adolesent."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#2422 Posted: 16:47:59 14/11/2015 | Topic Creator
Unlike Sybil and the rest of the group, Cairo believed the adolescent part. He knew teenagers could be rude and disrespectful.
"Well around here, apologizes must be earned. Or do you think it's just the simple forgive and forget?" Cairo said with resentfulness, hoping to be free of all that racket of a conversation.
"You Rose, hop on! I'm taking you home!" he said bitterly, wanting some time alone.
---
#2423 Posted: 17:08:46 14/11/2015
She looked at Cairo with a despret look and said "i understand that but please at least accept his apology. He's a very gental creature and he doesn't want to hurt anyone in anyway. He blames himself for what he happened with Sybil and gets very depressed when he hurts someone. He only wants to make friends not enemies no matter who they are. Please i beg of you."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#2424 Posted: 17:09:04 14/11/2015
Rose hoped on and waited to be taken home.
---
SC
#2425 Posted: 00:16:00 15/11/2015 | Topic Creator
She looked at Cairo with a despret look and said "i understand that but please at least accept his apology. He's a very gental creature and he doesn't want to hurt anyone in anyway. He blames himself for what he happened with Sybil and gets very depressed when he hurts someone. He only wants to make friends not enemies no matter who they are. Please i beg of you."

"I think I made myself clear the first time." Cairo said stubbornly, getting really impatient with the little bird. He was about to tackle her out of irritability, but she seemed so delicate, he resisted. He proceeded to swim Rose home, determined to ignore Crocux's tiny friend if she kept insisting on the subject.
---
#2426 Posted: 00:22:46 15/11/2015
She sighed in defeat and flew back to Crocux. When Crocux saw her he could tell it didn't go well. She landed on his snout and sighed sadly.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#2427 Posted: 00:37:08 15/11/2015 | Topic Creator
Cairo was glad that the little pest went away. He might forgive Crocux, but only with time and only if nobody insisted him on the matter.mas he was preparing to leave Rose on the rock pillar, he just hoped that she didn't just go and give him another lecture about how he treated the little bird.

Back at the first, both Sholeh and Warren had returned. Before Warren retreated, Sholeh gave him a hug, much to his shock.
"Thank you Warren. I couldn't have done it without you." she said, as she bid him goodbye. This left Warren confused and speechless. They weren't in front of Sozen, and she wasn't usually that kind to anyone like him, not to mention that he didn't have the best of smells. This gave him high hopes for the mongoose. Maybe finally Sholeh was changing for the best, and maybe at last she was growing fond of him.
---
#2428 Posted: 01:03:45 15/11/2015
Rose stayed quiet the whole time.

Meanwhile......

Sozen was resting in his cave. He was confused. "Why would they be mean to me yet be nice?"
---
SC
#2429 Posted: 01:18:19 15/11/2015 | Topic Creator
"Well, here we are Rose." Cairo said, letting her into the rock pillar. He really was looking forward for a peaceful day, and even though he knew that Sybil wanted to play, he needed at least until tomorrow to cool off.
---
#2430 Posted: 01:25:23 15/11/2015
Crocux decided to try to cheer her up and said "hey Shi, maybe you can go cheak on a new friend of mine his name's Sozen, i'm a little worried about him." Shilise perked up and said "sure thing." she turned to Sybil and asked "were doesSozen live? I'd like to meet him."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#2431 Posted: 01:33:24 15/11/2015
"Cairo I know now isn't the time to ask but can we play tomorrow? I want some cheering up after all this." Rose said hopping off Cairo.
---
SC
#2432 Posted: 03:21:18 15/11/2015 | Topic Creator
"Well... I can't make any promises, but depending on how I might feel tomorrow, then it will be done. As usual, beware of the water." he said with a warning, pretty sure that he was going to be in a better mood tomorrow, and as always, he wasn't going to let Rose or anyone who targeted escaped, that is of course, if neither of the other orcas got to her first. In the meantime, Cairo was still too upset to do anything, and if he tried to play with Rose, he was afraid that he might hurt her in all his anger.

Crocux decided to try to cheer her up and said "hey Shi, maybe you can go cheak on a new friend of mine his name's Sozen, i'm a little worried about him." Shilise perked up and said "sure thing." she turned to Sybil and asked "were does Sozen live? I'd like to meet him."

"Well, last time I visited him, he was near the snowy mountain, but based on where he flew, I think he found himself a new cave." Sybil said, not sure if he was in the same place from when the first time he visited.
---
#2433 Posted: 03:26:38 15/11/2015
Shilise smiled and said "well it's a start. Thanks." and she flew off to find Sozen heading in the general direction of his den.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
Wyrstel Emerald Sparx Gems: 4341
#2434 Posted: 21:18:17 15/11/2015
AJ:

I sneak up on Sybil, being careful not to be heard. My eyes sparkle in the light as I wait in ambush. Then just as she comes into my view, I pounce.
My claws remain in, but I tackle her, giggling as I do. Rolling over, I bat at her playfully with my paws and my tail flicks back and forth as I do.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:38:16 15/11/2015 by Wyrstel
#2435 Posted: 22:00:22 15/11/2015
Meanwhile Sozen was resting in his cave. He was confused and yet angry.
---
SC
#2436 Posted: 22:32:17 15/11/2015
It didn't take Shilise long to figure out were Sozen's den was and flew in trying to be as noisy as possible to avoid startling him best she could and started walking in.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#2437 Posted: 22:44:15 15/11/2015
"Easy now. No one can come walking in my home without my permission." Sozen said as he got up. "Who are you?
---
SC
#2438 Posted: 23:02:32 15/11/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote: Wyrstel
AJ:

I sneak up on Sybil, being careful not to be heard. My eyes sparkle in the light as I wait in ambush. Then just as she comes into my view, I pounce.
My claws remain in, but I tackle her, giggling as I do. Rolling over, I bat at her playfully with my paws and my tail flicks back and forth as I do.

Sybil didn't take long to realize what happened. Now it was clear that if the orcas weren't around, she had AJ to brighten and intensify the day.
"Alright, you got me." Sybil said, giving in, but then struggling to get free. She wanted to have some fun before calling Jet to have a talk to him as well.
---
#2439 Posted: 23:11:37 15/11/2015
Shilise stopped and said "i'm just a friend seeing how you're doing."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#2440 Posted: 23:50:55 15/11/2015
"And what are you called?" Sozen said.
---
SC
#2441 Posted: 00:23:18 16/11/2015
"My name is Shilise but my friends call me Shi." she hopped closer to him to get a better look "well big boy tell me howdid you and Crocux meet?"
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#2442 Posted: 00:49:18 16/11/2015
"He attacked me. I've only meet him today." Sozen said.
---
SC
#2443 Posted: 01:04:08 16/11/2015
Shilise hopped back in surprize saying "HE DID WHAT!? Their must be some mistake uless... wait did you hurt a chimp named Jack?"
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#2444 Posted: 01:09:12 16/11/2015
"I only gave a weak warning shock." Sozen said stepping closer. "And your friend attacked me and I gave him a second warning shot but with a little more juice."
---
SC
#2445 Posted: 01:14:23 16/11/2015
She smiled and said "well thanks for shocking that stupid ape. He never knows when to keep his mouth shut. But Crocux had a good reason at least so i can't reprimand him for it. He asked me to check on you to see how you were doing. He sees you as a friend and now i can see why."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#2446 Posted: 01:17:10 16/11/2015
"He will have to prove himself to be a friend in my eyes." Sozen said.
---
SC
#2447 Posted: 01:20:01 16/11/2015
She got closer to him and said "the humans hurt you didn't they?"
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#2448 Posted: 01:38:34 16/11/2015
Sozen gave a quick scoul at Shilise then looked away. "It's the reason for my size, color, and ability."
---
SC
#2449 Posted: 01:41:54 16/11/2015
"it's ok. The humans hurt me too." she lifted up her right wing revealing a nasty scar on her side that is located dangerusly close to her wing.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#2450 Posted: 02:06:40 16/11/2015
"Humans experimented on me." Sozen said as he turned his whole body away.
---
SC
First | Previous | Page 49 of 50 | Last
1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me