Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > Battle for the Haven (The Missing s third act)
First | Previous | Page 47 of 50 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50
Battle for the Haven (The Missing s third act) [CLOSED]
Spyroconvexity Hunter Gems: 8600
#2301 Posted: 09:56:36 06/11/2015
Sozen looked at Sholeh. "You're right I should demand a apology!"

Meanwhile.....

"Yes I did but not well. I'm worried about Sybil." Rose said.
---
SC
Felines Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10223
#2302 Posted: 10:46:40 06/11/2015 | Topic Creator
"Good. That should teach them not to be mean to those who are different." Sholeh said, very pleased with herself.
"While you're at it, I think I can tidy up you cave if you like to. Make it more comfortable." she then said, wanting to appeal to him.
---
Real friends will be there... when you need them the most.
#2303 Posted: 19:49:43 06/11/2015
"That would be nice. And by the way I'm Sozen." He said.
---
SC
Wyrstel Emerald Sparx Gems: 4341
#2304 Posted: 20:59:15 06/11/2015
AJ:

"He, he, I got you Sybil." I nibble on her ear, my tail flicking back and forth. Sybil, is becoming much closer to me. Maybe eventually she too will become like a mother to me, or at least an Aunt. Still all that matter right now is keeping her happy.
ShadeTheDragon Gold Sparx Gems: 2060
#2305 Posted: 21:48:56 06/11/2015
Jack winced when AJ pounced. some sand hit his burn that was left by Sozen. he attempted to ignore it and continued carving at the drift wood.

with Crocux...

once he reached the beach he went into the water and started looking for the orca pod, wanting to appologize for his actions to everyone including Sozen, he swam on with a sad look on his face.

ooc: oh i almost forgot. Crocux has an avian friend(a plover) who keeps him company(and cleans his teeth). here's her character sheet.

Name: Shilise (nickname Shi)
Species: plover
Appearance: http://www.wolaver.org/animals/crocodile-plover.jpg
Personality: kind, understanding, worries about others a lot.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
first rp I've created is accepting so please do join it's called Worlds Unite! The pelage is reborn (dead space rp) open
#2306 Posted: 01:14:58 07/11/2015
"You care for a ride? I think they should apologize to you as well." Sozen said.
---
SC
#2307 Posted: 12:27:17 07/11/2015 | Topic Creator
"Why that's nice of you, but it's alright. Maybe later. First I'll tidy up." Sholeh said, giving a sense of nobility.
"I'm Sholeh by the way." she introduced herself, with a lot of pride. She believed her name to be beautiful.

Quote: Wyrstel
AJ:

"He, he, I got you Sybil." I nibble on her ear, my tail flicking back and forth. Sybil, is becoming much closer to me. Maybe eventually she too will become like a mother to me, or at least an Aunt. Still all that matter right now is keeping her happy.

"Yes you did. Easy on the ear!" Sybil said, angry on having such a delicate ear. She managed to got up with all and AJ.
"Hey, don't lower your guard. Maybe the orcas are around. One could grab the both of us in a cinch." she then said with a quiet chuckle, realizing that they were extremely close to the water. There was still no sight of the orcas, but she had high hopes that they were somewhere around, hiding. She didn't want them to be upset. She wanted to return to the same, intense routine. She was really missing the game, and didn't want to have everything ruined because of Sozen's visit.

Quote: ShadeTheDragon
with Crocux...

once he reached the beach he went into the water and started looking for the orca pod, wanting to apologize for his actions to everyone including Sozen, he swam on with a sad look on his face.

The orcas were around the waters, either patrolling or just pacing around. Many of them were furious with Sozen, either because he interrupted their game or because he kept messing with the Haven residents who wanted nothing but peace. Cairo was mad at both Sozen and Crocux, an it was practically impossible to talk to him in his current mood. A few orcas, particularly the younger ones, were trying to convince the adults to resume the game, and not to let a simple disturbance such as Sozen's visit, ruin their usually cheerful mood, but they were unsuccessful.
---
#2308 Posted: 13:26:33 07/11/2015
"Mine is Sozen." He turned to fly off but he then turned his head. "Thank you for your kindness." He then flew off.
---
SC
#2309 Posted: 16:16:37 07/11/2015
Ooc: is the plover accepted or no?

After a little while of swimming Crocux found some orcas, more spacifaclly Chiro, and swam up to to try to talk to him.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
first rp I've created is accepting so please do join it's called Worlds Unite! The pelage is reborn (dead space rp) open
#2310 Posted: 23:53:59 07/11/2015
AJ:

"He, he, sorry about that Sybil, I'll be careful. Yep, we had better be alert. You never know," I say batting playfully at Sybil with my paws.
#2311 Posted: 01:45:49 08/11/2015 | Topic Creator
OOC Yes, accepted. Sorry for the late reply. I thought I told you yes.

Sholeh noded at Sozen, seeing him fly off gracefully into the sky. Perhaps he was somebody that could like her and not backstab her like Jet and even Warren has done.

As AJ played, Sybil managed to run with him on her back. He was either quite heavy or she was just too small to lift such weight. Either way, she was glad at the effort, but still looked forward for an orca to come, even willing to let herself be captured, along with her "burden".
---
#2312 Posted: 01:50:23 08/11/2015
Then a thunderus boom was heard as Sozen landed right in front of Sybil. "I respectively request an apology from you miss Sybil. I will not leave unless it is sincere."
---
SC
redwes Diamond Sparx Gems: 8578
#2313 Posted: 01:58:37 08/11/2015
OOC: Did you miss my post, SC? (deleted and reposted below)

Quote: Spyroconvexity
"Yes I did but not well. I'm worried about Sybil." Rose said.
"I'm worried about Sybil as well-- and about Crocux too.," Sayan replied with concern wishing Sozen hadn't gotten involved.
---
<[ I’m Darin the gryphon! *screech* Want to know more or ask a question?]
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:59:20 08/11/2015 by redwes
#2314 Posted: 02:07:20 08/11/2015
"now were did he go." said Shilise. She then heard the boom of thunder and said "knowing him. He's probably in that direction." and flew off to investigate.

With Crocux...

Before Crocux got within hearing range of Cairo he heard the boom and with consern for his friends he charged after it at break neck speeds. Once he reached the shore he saw Sozen, he galloped over and and said "hi their. Sozen was it? I want to say sorry for attacking you earlyer. I'm just very protective of my friends and tempermental. I'm just very irrashional when i lose my temper and i say and do things i never wanted to do. I hope you can forgive me for my actions and for being the reason for you being banished. I hope that we can be friends."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#2315 Posted: 02:21:58 08/11/2015
ooc: sorry.

Rose noded in agreement. She then heard Sozen and saw him in front of Sybil. "What does he want?"
---
SC
#2316 Posted: 02:29:11 08/11/2015
"Probably wants to demand an apology or something.," Sayan said half suspecting that to be of his nature. Part of him hoped he was wrong though-- having seen the good in the giant electric bird before.
---
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 03:23:35 08/11/2015 by redwes
#2317 Posted: 03:23:42 08/11/2015 | Topic Creator
Sybil was confused at the sudden commotion. She wouldn't have known what to reply, so it was good that Crocux showed up. But why was Sozen demanded an apology if it was clearly his fault the incident from earlier? Sybil was going to tell him off... if only she wasn't still struggling with AJ on top of her.
---
#2318 Posted: 03:29:59 08/11/2015
"Let me ask this again. I want an apology now!" Sozen said.
---
SC
#2319 Posted: 04:00:47 08/11/2015
Crocux looked at him and said "but i just gave you one." with a sad look on his face. Just then a plover showed up and said with exasperation "Crocux their you are. You had me worried sick." and she landed on Crocux's snout. Crocux rolled his eyes at her and said "hello Shi"

Ooc: SC did you miss my post too. Crocux did apologise to him.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#2320 Posted: 04:03:37 08/11/2015 | Topic Creator
"Crocux just apologized. How many do you need?" Sybil said begrudgingly, finally able to drop off AJ. She was still angry at Sozen, and now didn't felt pity for him anymore for crying that morning. She was close to telling him that Crocux had no right to apologize, but didn't want to make things worse.
---
#2321 Posted: 04:07:16 08/11/2015
"I want one from you. All I want is and apology from you!" Sozen said.
---
SC
#2322 Posted: 04:31:41 08/11/2015 | Topic Creator
"What the... why me? You're the one who created a disturbance. If I knew I did something wrong, I would apologize, but I didn't." Sybil said with determination, refusing to believe that Sozen was asking for an apology he didn't deserve.
---
#2323 Posted: 04:40:44 08/11/2015
Crocux started to cry. Shilise yells at him "See what you did. You made Crocux cry. He just wants to be your friend. It wasn't her falt. She was only doing what she thought was best. I may have just got here but from what i can tell it's like your trying to make everyone hate you. The others may not want to be your friends at all but Crocux does want to be your friend. If you can't see that then maybe you should just leave-" "SHUT UP" screamed Crocux. "just leave him alone. He didn't do anything wrong so just leave Sozen alone." Shilise looks at Crocux in surprize and says "fine" and flew into the foilage of the trees. Crocux turned towords Sybil and begged "please just apalogise to him. I just can't take all this anger and hatered anymore so please please just apallogise to him."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 04:45:14 08/11/2015 by ShadeTheDragon
#2324 Posted: 04:59:42 08/11/2015
AJ:

At the sight of the Thunderbird, I cry out in fear and hide behind Sybil, shaking like a leaf as sparks fly through the air as Sozen demands an apology from her. My deep, dark midnight blue eyes gleam in the light, but I am terrified. From behind Sybil's legs, I watch to see how this confrontation will unfold.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 05:00:44 08/11/2015 by Wyrstel
#2325 Posted: 13:23:14 08/11/2015 | Topic Creator
"I'm NOT apologizing! The requisites for an apology is when somebody does something wrong, but I didn't!" Sybil said stubbornly. It was easy to forget that she had a strong, stubborn personality beneath all her usual kindness, and she was showing it.
"Now this is just plain bullying. Here we are trying to live our lives as peaceful as possible and you just have to come destroy that!" Sybil then said, furious. She was normally scared of Sozen, but he just went so far that in those vital minutes, she had lost all fear in him.
---
#2326 Posted: 14:31:03 08/11/2015
"APOLOGIZE NOW!!!" Sozen yelled as sparks of electricity began to come off him. "If you don't you'll be no better than the ones that you hide from."

"Sayan we should stop this." Rose said running towards them.
---
SC
#2327 Posted: 14:52:29 08/11/2015 | Topic Creator
Sybil was a bit hurt by the last words, but decided to hardened her heart. Instead of being intimidated by the electricity, she did something that it would surprise even herself; she turned her back on Sozen.
"You sparky body doesn't scare me anymore. Honestly, thinking you can boss whoever you want just because you have such power. And just when I thought there was a bit of nobility in you." Sybil said in a eerie tone, showing a stern, fearless side that was quite rare in her.
---
#2328 Posted: 14:59:51 08/11/2015
The electricity started to disappear as Sozen calmed down. "Y-you thought I was nobil?"

"Sybil! Are you ok?" Rose said running to her side.
---
SC
#2329 Posted: 15:07:00 08/11/2015 | Topic Creator
Sybil completely ignored Rose to answer Sozen.
"Yes. You wanted to help, I could see that, you just do it in the wrong ways." she responded him, still unable to forgive Sozen for releasing Shadow from his prison without her permission.

At Hunted island, a few cockatoos that were at the beach (including cousins Nia and Angus) noticed something was off at the Haven. The island was very small, yet Sozen was so big, he could be seen as a small point.
"Hmm... do you think we should investigate?" one of the adult said, asking Nia. But she wanted to think that nothing big was happening, since she wanted to be there for her father. Barloc was in such an impossible, depressed mood lately that all the cockatoos were kept busy, which is why neither of them had visited the Haven in a while.
---
#2330 Posted: 15:10:54 08/11/2015
"Wait Sybil!" Sozen lowered his head. "I-I'm sorry. I'm sorry for everything."
---
SC
#2331 Posted: 15:20:17 08/11/2015 | Topic Creator
Sybil raised her ears, both concerned and unable to believe what she just heard. But then tried not to look proud of her achievement.
"I know you have the best of intentions, but you can't just go around threatening anyone that annoys you." Sybil lectured, turning to face him. She knew the initial conflict began because of a commentary Kaylin did, but even with that, Sozen still didn't have the right t become violent whenever somebody gave an opinion of him or even tried to out of defense or intimidation.
---
#2332 Posted: 15:26:36 08/11/2015
"I hope I didn't cause anyone harm." Sozen said.
---
SC
#2333 Posted: 15:31:38 08/11/2015 | Topic Creator
Sybil avoid looking at her paw, since even though it was Crocux that bit her, it was due to Sozen.
"No... no. No harm done thankfully." she said, being very careful not to stammer.
---
#2334 Posted: 15:51:35 08/11/2015
"All my life I've been mistreated by everyone I've meet." Sozen said.
---
SC
#2335 Posted: 18:35:23 08/11/2015 | Topic Creator
"Have you given it thought that it's because you mistreat them first?" Sybil pointed out, wondering if Sozen was aware of his violent outbursts at even the slightest of provocations.

As the conversation was taking place, things were getting even more tense in the orca waters, and it may get worse...
---
#2336 Posted: 18:41:41 08/11/2015
Crocux went up to him and said "well it doesn't have to be that way anymore." Jack came up and said "yea i agree. Besides this burn, it's nothing."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#2337 Posted: 18:57:52 08/11/2015
"Everyone calm down!!" Jet said.

"No it was before I came here." Sozen said.
---
SC
#2338 Posted: 19:26:51 08/11/2015
"I think we're okay now..," Sayan quietly said to Rose. Still, he watched the conversation and the water just in case something did happen.
---
#2339 Posted: 20:14:29 08/11/2015
AJ:

I remain behind Sybil, shaking like a leaf. My deep, dark midnight blue eyes sparkle in the light. This stranger terrifies me, but I feel somewhat safe with Sybil. It may also be that I am naturally very shy as well.
#2340 Posted: 20:22:25 08/11/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote: Spyroconvexity
"Everyone calm down!!" Jet said.

"No it was before I came here." Sozen said.

"Calm down? How can anyone calm down with him around?" Cairo said, appearing besides Jet and signaling Sozen.
"Why are you here again? What does it takes for you to leave these poor folks alone!?" Cario said furiously, being cut off by Sybil.
"Quiet Cairo! Let's remain calm and rational about this!" she scolded, not wanting Cairo to ignite Sozen's violent personality yet again. Cairo was still furious, and a bit offended by being scolded by Sybil, but obeyed her nonetheless, though begrudgingly.
---
#2341 Posted: 20:27:37 08/11/2015
"I was hurt by humans in my past and I've grown to distrust anyone." Sozen said.
---
SC
#2342 Posted: 21:01:18 08/11/2015
Crocux looked at Cairo and angerly said "you leave Sozen alone he did nothing wrong blubber butt." he moved between Sozen and Cairo and said to Sozen "well if their is anyone you can trusr ever no matter what it's me. now that i think about it i never properly introduced myself to you. My names Crocux, but the humans know of me as the sea terror. And you are?"
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#2343 Posted: 21:33:58 08/11/2015
"Sozen. Humans call me a thunderbird." He said.
---
SC
#2344 Posted: 21:57:03 08/11/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote: ShadeTheDragon
Crocux looked at Cairo and angerly said "you leave Sozen alone he did nothing wrong blubber butt." he moved between Sozen and Cairo and said to Sozen "well if their is anyone you can trusr ever no matter what it's me. now that i think about it i never properly introduced myself to you. My names Crocux, but the humans know of me as the sea terror. And you are?"

Cairo became infuriated when Crocux insulted him, especially since it was him who injured Sybil. As he was about to tackle the crocodile, Sybil stood up for him. As proud as the orca was, he was always there for her to help her without any question. It angered Sybil the way Crocux insulted Cairo.
"Now listen here Crocux, we ain't insulting nobody here, especially Cairo! You have no idea how much he has done for me in all these years. His current anger is understandable and with reason, so you will show him some respect!" Sybil yelled, heavily scolding him and putting herself between the orca and the crocodile. Cairo was so touched by her defense that he gave a faint, blushed smile, and it even managed to erase his irritable mood.
---
#2345 Posted: 22:02:38 08/11/2015
AJ:

The conflict and tension makes me even more scared. I retreat up a tree, where I know I am safe. My tail flicks back and forth as I watch them from the high branches above. My deep, dark midnight blue eyes watch them, while my ears are up and alert, listening for any noises that are a sign of danger.
#2346 Posted: 23:42:18 08/11/2015
Crocux looked at Sybil with dead eyes and said "i don't give others repect unless they earn it. From what i can see he has shown no repect to my friends or me. Besides he doesn't scare me. I know that he was going to attempt to attack me. I could have easily death rolled out of the way and he would have been beached and as a result helpless and i could have easily sevearly wounded him which would have caused sever infections and illnesses with a possablaty of death. I will stand down this time Sybil but only because your my friend and have shown me valid reasons to respect you but nothing more. If he ever shows disrepect to any of my friends i shall retaliate with dubble the disrespect. If he ever hurts any of my friends in any way i shall attack him and i will attack to kill. I have killed others and not just humans, i may not be proud of it but i did it because i deemed it nessisary as the only option. I hold true to my word and i will fallow through with what i say if i must. I will protect my friends, my family, and all those i hold dear. I do not blame Sozen for his actions because i would have turned out just like him if my father hadn't taken me in and and guided me to best the best that i can be. I blame myself for what happened. If i only did better to controle my anger then none of this would have ever happened. No one would be angry with Sozen and i wouldn't have hurt you the way i did. If anyone is to be angry at anyone then be angry at me because it was my falt and i take full responsabilaty for my actions and for Sozen's. Are we clear?" and when he was done speaking he gave everyone a look that showed that he wasn't going to take no for an answer.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#2347 Posted: 23:58:52 08/11/2015 | Topic Creator
Sybil took a while to analyze that big speech, but while she pondered, Cairo approached the shore, showing no signs of care for the new member.
"And just when I thought Sozen was the only violent jerk around here." Cairo said bitterly, disliking Crocux as much as Sozen.
"Miss Sybil, why don't you banish him? He's not respectful. He hurt you badly. Heck, he isn't even an endangered animal! Show him you will not tolerate this sort of rudeness." Cairo suggested, but Sybil just gave him a small slap on his lips.
"Now listen here Cairo, nobody is banishing nobody. And don't tell me what I should do!" Sybil scolded furiously, with the humongous orca retreating in embarrassment.

After a very brief pause, she spoke again.
"Now all this nonsense began because you couldn't take a simple comment Sozen. You think it's your size and your weird powers that make others dislike you, when it's your violent response to everything that it's the problem. That alone gave a very ill view of you to almost every resident of the Haven. And you Crocux, we don't solve things around here by mere brute force. That is probably the way you resolved things back home, but this is a new terrain now, and we obey certain rules. Are we clear?" Sybil lectured, looking at both Crocux and Sozen in the eyes. It was quite a sight to see someone as small as her facing such dangerous animals.
---
#2348 Posted: 00:21:44 09/11/2015
Crocux looked at Cairo with sad eyes and said "but my kind is endangured Cairo. Humans hunt my kind ether to make accessories out of us or as food. And I never wanted to hurt anyone. I let my anger get the best of me amd as a result Sybil got hurt." he then looked at Sybil and said "as for you. You're wronge to believe that brute force is the only way to solve things but mearly as a tool of last resort. Me and my family perfered to use more peaceful meatheds to solve thing unless it was with humans in which case the only thing the understood was brute force and nothing more. I will obay the rules unless i am forced to do so otherwise which i hope never happens."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#2349 Posted: 00:34:51 09/11/2015 | Topic Creator
Cairo simply glared at him, and saying nothing, sank into the water, unwilling to appear again until those two left.

Sybil was left quiet in all that, hoping that both Sozen and Crocux understood her rules. She didn't believe in what Crocux said about his peaceful solutions, since he attacked Sozen earlier with little to no patience, which resulted in her current wound. From attacking Sozen to wanting to befriend him to the point of insulting Cairo, she was beginning to believe the crocodile was bipolar.
---
#2350 Posted: 00:58:56 09/11/2015
Sayan watched closely, sticking by Rose's side. He let the situation play out, but was prepared to intervene if necessary.
---
First | Previous | Page 47 of 50 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me