Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > Battle for the Haven (The Missing s third act)
First | Previous | Page 45 of 50 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50
Battle for the Haven (The Missing s third act) [CLOSED]
Wyrstel Emerald Sparx Gems: 4341
#2201 Posted: 04:08:05 31/10/2015
"Enough! This is Haven. A sanctuary for all creatures that are threatened by man. No more fighting. We are supposed to be united, not divided," Bjorn says to the two.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 04:08:30 31/10/2015 by Wyrstel
ShadeTheDragon Gold Sparx Gems: 2060
#2202 Posted: 04:45:53 31/10/2015
Crocux hissed at him agressivly and said "don't test me bird brain or i'll destroy you in your sleep." Jack freaks out and yells "STOP IT!!! STOP IT!!! STOP IT!!!!! Crocux you need to calm down! I know your just trying to protect me but pease don't. you and i both don't want to kill anyone so please stop bfore it gets to far. Please." Crocux stopped his outburst and calmed down.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
first rp I've created is accepting so please do join it's called Worlds Unite! The pelage is reborn (dead space rp) open
Spyroconvexity Hunter Gems: 8581
#2203 Posted: 05:00:09 31/10/2015
"Yes it's best you listen to your friend." Sozen said.
---
SC
Felines Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10223
#2204 Posted: 05:15:23 31/10/2015 | Topic Creator
OOC: Woah. You guys are really getting ahead. I'm proud smilie

By the time Cairo and Kaylin brought Rose and Sayan to shore, Sybil had enough.
"This is just OUTRAGEOUS! This is a HAVEN for heaven's sake! This is no place for fighting. And you Sozen, why must you always pick a fight!?" Sybil said, blaming him. She knew that Kaylin started, but it was his own fault for not choosing to ignore the comment. For the first time she was facing him, not showing not even a trace of fear.
"Every time you set foot on this island, a fight emerges. Really now, if you really wanted to help, you wouldn't act like you are leading a dictatorship. Threatening my new guest just because they are defending themselves from your rudeness!" Sybil said furiously, taking Crocux and Jack's side, and pleased to have Bjorn's support.
---
Real friends will be there... when you need them the most.
#2205 Posted: 05:23:09 31/10/2015
Jack smiles weakly and says "thank you. Thank you very much."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
first rp I've created is accepting so please do join it's called Worlds Unite! The pelage is reborn (dead space rp) open
#2206 Posted: 19:32:01 31/10/2015
"I only gave a warning and one is enough. If you or someone crosses me I give them a very small shock then followed by two more small shocks if they do not comply. But If I feel I must defend myself I give them a strong shock." Sozen said steeping forward.

"Sozen I think it's best you leave." Rose said.
---
SC
#2207 Posted: 20:21:35 31/10/2015
Jack looks at Sozen with hatred and says "yea bird brain you caused enough trouble as it is." Jack the cringes in pain as he feels the electrical burn left on his arm. Crocux sees that he's in pain and asks "Jack what's wrong?" "it's nothing." Jack hastily replyes. "Jack what's wrong?" Crocux asked a gain this time in a more surn voice. Jack sighs and shows him the burn mark. Crocux's fury exploded out as he broke free of the elephants grip and tore after Sozen yelling "YOU BURNED JACK'S ARM!!! NOW I'LL TEARE OFF YOUR WING!!!" he then leaps at Sozen with jaws open wide ready to crunch down on Sozen with enough force to break bone.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
redwes Diamond Sparx Gems: 8550
#2208 Posted: 23:44:10 31/10/2015
"ENOUGH EVERYONE!," Sayan yelled getting between the two. "Crocux, Jack, Sozen... we don't need any more injuries here. And Sozen-- this Haven is a community. You shouldn't get so easily threatened. They meant no offense and before coming here.. we have all been through things. Don't be surprised if one tries to defend themselves.," Sayan said in a very serious tone. He had tried to warn Sozen before in a gentler manner, but have also had enough and didn't want anyone seriously injured due to the bird's actions.
---
<[ I’m Darin the gryphon! *screech* Want to know more or ask a question?]
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:52:08 31/10/2015 by redwes
#2209 Posted: 01:17:43 01/11/2015
Sozen gave a even more powerful electric zap making Crocux get sent back. "That is your last warning try to attack me again and it will be your last."
---
SC
#2210 Posted: 01:20:20 01/11/2015
But sadly Crocux was already in mid leap when Sayan spoke so the attack was already in motion.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#2211 Posted: 01:26:31 01/11/2015
ooc: Isn't Crocux going to react to the attack?
---
SC
#2212 Posted: 02:06:05 01/11/2015
Oo: Crocux is the one attacking.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#2213 Posted: 02:13:03 01/11/2015
Quote: Spyroconvexity
Sozen gave a even more powerful electric zap making Crocux get sent back. "That is your last warning try to attack me again and it will be your last."

Ooc: this!
---
SC
#2214 Posted: 02:24:09 01/11/2015
Ooc: he's not thinking. He has lost his temper and is being very recless but he has survived worse. He does have a lot and i mean a lot of scars on his belly so yea he will live but he will be feeling the pain in the morning. That is for sure.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#2215 Posted: 08:14:07 01/11/2015 | Topic Creator
OOC: This is getting a bit confusing and out of hand. I suggest you two settle the fight events somehow. I will continue from the last bit. Remember that we have a few posts left before the RP closes itself.

Before Crocux could attack further, Sybil hold on to his snout, almost getting bitten in the process.
"Crocux! You must stop this at ONCE! And YOU, leave at once! You only make things worse!" Sybil yelled, turning to Sozen but still holding on to Crocux. She was actually banishing the eagle. She has had enough of his violent outbursts.

The orcas were watching everything from the water and were in great uproar. Many of them were agreeing with Rose and Sybil that Sozen should leave at once. He was always causing trouble. Whie a few others were blaming Kaylin for upsetting him with her commentary. But she defended herself firmly, claiming that she was only telling the truth and expressing herself, and that she never expected the eagle to actually hear what she was mumbling about.
---
#2216 Posted: 13:12:03 01/11/2015
Sozen backed away. A tear fell off his face. He then flew off towards his original mountain home crying.

"Crocux callm down. He's gone." Rose said.
---
SC
#2217 Posted: 13:59:14 01/11/2015
Crocux calmed down and let go of Sybil's paw and said "sorry. I guess i let my temper get the best of me." Jack walked up to them and said "it's ok Crocux, i know you were only trying to protect me." Jack turns to Sybil and says "thank you miss for stopping Crocux."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#2218 Posted: 18:19:08 01/11/2015
Rose looked at Sybil. "Are you ok?"
---
SC
#2219 Posted: 20:13:48 01/11/2015 | Topic Creator
"Yes, yes, everything's fine." Sybil answered, believing that nothing happened, but looked at her paw and noticed that she was indeed bitten, but thankfully, not enough to be a long term wound. Sybil didn't have the time to talk any further with the group, since she noticed the uproar that was forming among the orcas and went to stop it.

Cairo especially, was furious, and when he noticed Sybil's wounds, it went for the worse. He was angry at Sozen for causing trouble as usual, and now at Crocux for injuring Sybil.
"Now listen Cairo, and to all of you as well, Sozen means well, he's just overly sensible. And this... this is nothing." Sybil said, showing her paw. But the orcas were upset with her defending the eagle. Even though Sybil managed to calm the uproar, all the orcas left to the ocean, in no mood of playing any further. Sybil returned to shore to the company of Rose, Sayan, Crocux and Jack, looking at the sky to where Sozen left. She actually noticed his crying when he left, and even though she defended him from the orcas, she was still angry at him for causing that uproar.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:15:36 01/11/2015 by Felines
#2220 Posted: 20:31:35 01/11/2015
Meanwhile Sozen landed at his cave and went in a corner and started to cry.
---
SC
#2221 Posted: 20:39:35 01/11/2015
Crocux saw the damage he caused and started to cry. He turned and ran back to his cave ashamed with himself for hurting someone again. Jack saw him leave and decided to stay and help tend to Sybil's wounds. Jack went to the boat and grabbed the first aid kit and went up to Sybil and asked "your hurt. Will you let me help your injury?"
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#2222 Posted: 20:41:08 01/11/2015 | Topic Creator
Before Jack could treatSybil in some way, she left towards her home, very upset. Things got worse when she came by chance face to face with Sholeh. The mongoose was skinny and with a very messy fur. The warblers haven't complained about her since her trial, which ment that she finally gave up her obsession, albeit with consecuences to herself. Sholeh didn't say anything to Sybil, nor even greeted her, just glared and headed her way, minding her own business. At least she wasn't causing trouble anymore, but their treatment to each other was still hard. Sybil entered her tree without wanting any company at all, not even Jaerl. She just wanted a moment of peace and quiet.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:41:48 01/11/2015 by Felines
#2223 Posted: 20:49:06 01/11/2015
Jack worried about Sybil and fallowed her but kept his distance.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#2224 Posted: 21:39:38 01/11/2015 | Topic Creator
Sybil took a brief glance at Jack, then ignored him. She wasn't sleepy or even tired, so she kept her eyes opened, looking into nothing. She just wanted some peace before today's situation accumulated on her. She knew the orcas were upset at her, so she was trying to prepare herself to meet them and try to ease things up.
---
#2225 Posted: 21:54:06 01/11/2015
Rose followed Sybil. "Sybil.....you ok?"
---
SC
#2226 Posted: 22:17:17 01/11/2015
Jack then said "miss Sybil? Would you please let me tend to your injury. If you don't let me then it's going to get infected."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#2227 Posted: 23:33:35 01/11/2015
Sayan, meanwhile, decided to comfort Crocux and silently followed him to his cave. "Can.. can I come in?," he gently asked at the entrance.
---
#2228 Posted: 23:51:15 01/11/2015
As Crocux weeped he turned to Sayan and said "go away. I don't want to hurt anyone else."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#2229 Posted: 01:07:11 02/11/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote: ShadeTheDragon
Jack then said "miss Sybil? Would you please let me tend to your injury. If you don't let me then it's going to get infected."

Sybil continued to look into oblivion, but didn't ignore him.
"Do what you want." she answered, not actually caring what anyone would do. She was just so upset, but not with Crocux. It was with Sozen for starting it all. If it wasn't for him, the crocodile wouldn't have bitten her and the orca wouldn't be upset with her for trying to defend him. And deep inside, she was still furious with the eagle for taking Shadow away without her permission and generally being mean to everyone just because he was so big and powerful.
---
#2230 Posted: 01:23:48 02/11/2015
Jack got to work. He started by claning the wound. He opened the first aid kit and pulled out a water bottle and a bottle of hydrogenperoxide. He opens the hydrogen peroxide and says "ok just for fair warning. This is going to sting."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#2231 Posted: 01:34:40 02/11/2015
"Sybil.....please come down here. For me." Rose said.
---
SC
#2232 Posted: 01:42:06 02/11/2015
Quote: ShadeTheDragon
As Crocux weeped he turned to Sayan and said "go away. I don't want to hurt anyone else."
"It wasn't your fault. You were provoked and it was only a misunderstanding.," Sayan gently said as he took a single step into the cave.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:42:24 02/11/2015 by redwes
#2233 Posted: 01:45:13 02/11/2015 | Topic Creator
Sybil ignored Rose, and continued letting Jack treat her wound Like he said, it stung, but Sybil was just so upset that even the pain she ignored. She didn't want to tell Jack, but she hated the fact that he was using human equipment to cure her, yet didn't say anything about it. She just stood there with a neutral expression, as if she didn't care for anything anymore.
---
#2234 Posted: 02:06:38 02/11/2015
"Sybil please answer me." Rose said taking a steep in.
---
SC
#2235 Posted: 02:33:26 02/11/2015 | Topic Creator
"I'm busy here Rose!" Sybil answered rather rashly, then turned away out of embarrassment for yelling at her.
"I just need some time, alright?" she then said more calmly, not wanting to take her anger on her. She had nothing to do with her current mood, and Sybil wanted to make sure Rose knew that.
---
#2236 Posted: 02:41:45 02/11/2015
"Ok Sybil." Rose then started to turn. "If you need me I'm here for you."
---
SC
#2237 Posted: 02:56:45 02/11/2015 | Topic Creator
Sybil continued to rest, feeling bad on how she treated Rose, but she was simply in no mood to try to do something to amend things.

Nearby, a familiar figure was spying on the whole thing. It was Sholeh. She had followed Sybil to the tree and what left wondering what has happened. Just who was the chimpanzee? A new guest perhaps? And why was her paw injured? Sholeh was left curious on what happened, but as it turns out, she knew just who to head to when she needed information.

At that moment, the birds were in a meeting. Similarly to the orcas, they organize meeting whenever something happened at the Haven, and it turns out that they were talking about what happened. A young seagull witness the entire uproar that formed, and went to tell the other birds his worries. Attending the meeting was Yodel, who despite the dislike the other birds had for him, he was still at a right to know everything that went on in their home. He was pleased to have something like that happening to Sybil, since he felt she deserved it for feeling like she has the freedom to use his home as a base for any riffraff animal.
---
#2238 Posted: 03:01:40 02/11/2015
Jaerl remains nearby but not inside the tree, as to give Sybil, time alone. He knows not of what just occurred but can tell that Sybil wants space. Perched in a nearby tree, he watches over her.

AJ:

Meanwhile, feeling as well as sensing that something is wrong, I follow Sybil. Nervously, I pause at the entrance. Jaerl watches me from his perch, but does not move from it. However as I see the human equipment and Jack, I freeze. I tremble like a leaf, but my limbs will not move. I am paralyzed with fear. Jaerl seeing my fear, looks toward the entrance of his and Sybil's home, wondering what could have paralyzed me with fear.
#2239 Posted: 03:06:00 02/11/2015
Rose then walked away and went to sleep on the beach for the night.
---
SC
#2240 Posted: 03:26:37 02/11/2015 | Topic Creator
Rose could sleep soundly that night, since no orca was looking forward to play. At the same time as the birds, they too held a meeting, many of them pointing out how utterly upset and disappointed they were with Sybil. They knew she couldn't have done nothing to avoid Sozen from landing at the island as if he owned the place, but they were angry at her for trying to defend him, especially Kaylin. As always, Cairo defended Sybil, pointing things out like how she received a heavy wound because of both Sozen and Crocux. It was a very intense meeting, and many of them were trying to find comfort from their current leader Jet.

As the bird's meeting was over, Sholeh was near Yodel's home, waiting for him. Knowing what gossipers the warblers were, especially him, Sholeh went to him to know just what happened today that everything around seemed to be tense. After the bitter warbler told her everything. Sholeh gave a quick thanks and headed to her own home.
"I understand you Sozen dearie. Nobody likes me either." she said to herself, imagining she got the humongous eagle to her side. She was then starting to wonder if she was going to be able to befriend him. An ally like that was certainly going to be useful.
---
#2241 Posted: 03:33:40 02/11/2015
Jack could see that Sybil didn't care for human medicen so he decided to tell her about his partner "you know i didn't arrive here alone. My partner arrived here with me but he didn't make it. He tried to make sure i survived but in doing so he starved to death. We had a lot of good times together, heck we even found Crocux and gave him his name too. He killed alot of his own kind to protect innocent lives. And you want to know what the funny part was? He was a human."

With Crocux...

Crocux turned away from Sayan and said "but it was my falt. I let my anger get the best of me again and i hurt one of my friends. I might as well face fact." he layed down and closed his eyes and said weeping "i'm a monster."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:40:15 02/11/2015 by ShadeTheDragon
#2242 Posted: 03:44:32 02/11/2015 | Topic Creator
Sybil didn't like to talk about humans, but nonetheless listened to Jack.
"Yeah yeah, I know not all humans are bad. Some have very good intentions, but the species as whole is simply doing irreparable damage to the planet." Sybil pointed out, and before Jack could reply to this, she changed the subject quickly.
"Anyway, let's talk about it later. I must see Crocux. Tell me where he lives." she urged, knowing that he must feel horrible for what he did and wanted to make things better.
---
#2243 Posted: 04:45:33 02/11/2015
Jack understood and said "ok just a minute." and he finished putting on the dressings and put on the bandages. He then said "ok then fallow me but just for fair warning it isn't a good idea to bother him just yet. But if you insist." and started to lead the way to the cave he and Crocux shared.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#2244 Posted: 04:58:25 02/11/2015 | Topic Creator
Sybil wasn't worried when Jack told her to beware, since she felt like she has dealt with worse. She followed the chimpanzee into his and the reptile's lair, finding to her surprise that Sayan was there, trying to enter the cave.
"Oh, hey Sayan, good evening." she greeted, stopping the leopard from entering. If Crocux was moody as Jack declared, then she felt responsible for his safety.
"Don't mind me. I will just speak to Crocux myself." she said, feeling that it wasn't a good idea for Sayan to be there.
---
#2245 Posted: 05:15:46 02/11/2015
Jack frownd and said "i meant that he wont listen to you. He gets very depressed everytime someone gets hurt by him, even if it wasn't his falt. Their was only one who could calm him down but he's dead now."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#2246 Posted: 05:32:21 02/11/2015 | Topic Creator
Sybil knew who he was talking about, but she just frowned as well.
"Listen, if he's gonna live here, he's gotta learn to just be happy and don't let silly little things like this get him down." Sybil said stubborn, preparing to enter the cave.
"I don't know the way you guys lived, or how things worked out, but you're in a Haven now, a sanctuary I'm responsible for." she said as final, entering Crocux's lair without fear or doubt. She stopped her limping to give the impression that the wound was nothing at all.
---
#2247 Posted: 05:53:05 02/11/2015
Jack feared this and said "you don't under stand. He has hurt a lot of lives because of his anger. He even lost his temper and hurt my partner once. You know what my partner did? He helped him cope with is mistake and he isn't able to let anyone else help him. He wont listen to you." "JUST GO AWAY!!!" yells Crocux. Jack then says "see what i mean?"
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#2248 Posted: 05:59:10 02/11/2015 | Topic Creator
Sybil didn't listen. She has had worse situations like this, and really believed she could handle this one. She approached Crocux, but kept a considerable distance of him just in case.
"Now you look here Mr. Crocux, I won't tolerate anyone feeling miserable because they defended himself. It was Sozen's fault... and my fault too. You had nothing to do, so please be reasonable! If you arrived here, it;s because you were looking for a chance of happiness, and I will make sure you have it!" Sybil lectured with a firm voice, hoping to get through to him like she has done with many animals before him.
---
#2249 Posted: 06:19:50 02/11/2015
AJ:

As the two leave, I collapse on the ground, shaking like a leaf. I curl into a little ball, to feel more safe. Eventually I fall asleep, but I continue to shake.

Jaerl watches over me, wondering what to do. The only person who really knows me as a person is Chica and well she has not been seen for some time. Still he remains where he is ready to take action if he must.
#2250 Posted: 06:31:57 02/11/2015
Crocux ignored her and attempted to go further into the cave. Jack sees this and runs up to Sybil saying "please don't your making things worse. You need to leave him be for now. Give him a chance to calm down."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
First | Previous | Page 45 of 50 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me