Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > Battle for the Haven (The Missing s third act)
First | Previous | Page 44 of 50 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50
Battle for the Haven (The Missing s third act) [CLOSED]
redwes Diamond Sparx Gems: 8550
#2151 Posted: 08:34:57 28/10/2015
Sayan gave a slight chuckle, smiling as they began to converse. As AJ went suddenly silent-- so did Sayan. He knew there could be a any number of orcas watching them, just waiting for the right moment.
He remained very still-- listening for even the slightest moment in the water and also keeping an eye out for any sign of their presence.
---
<[ I’m Darin the gryphon! *screech* Want to know more or ask a question?]
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 08:41:53 28/10/2015 by redwes
Felines Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10223
#2152 Posted: 14:30:57 28/10/2015 | Topic Creator
Cairo watched as Sayan focused on the water. He could see his sharp gaze and ears moving. No doubt he was alert. He was always his favorite target, but decided to wait for a while, not for him to lower his guard, but because of AJ. He seemed so peaceful lying down, he didn't want to disturb him, and made sure that the rest of the orcas around him knew it. However, Cairo wondered why they decided to stay on shore with the dangers when there are other peaceful places at the Haven to rest on. It didn't matter though, since Cairo was only going to give the two of them just a few minutes of rest before the hunt began.

Quote: Spyroconvexity
"Well be a little more careful." Rose said. "I'm not as durable as you guys are."

"Well it's no fun that way." Kaylin complained, really disappointed. She had heard from the other orcas how sturdy Rose is, but she was beginning to believe that it was all lies. She didn't realize that she was just a bit of a savage.
---
Real friends will be there... when you need them the most.
ShadeTheDragon Gold Sparx Gems: 2060
#2153 Posted: 16:02:54 28/10/2015
once Crocux reached the beach he saw Jack sleeping. He wanted to scare him but decided to do it later. he looked around and saw Sayan and AJ sleeping by the water. smiling a mistuvise grin he went up to Sayan silently and started to stare at him while being so close the he was almost breathing on him. he made sure that the first thing Sayan saw when he woke up was him staring him down unaware of Cairo being near by.

ooc: man i have crappy spelling. smilie
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
first rp I've created is accepting so please do join it's called Worlds Unite! The pelage is reborn (dead space rp) open
#2154 Posted: 19:13:15 28/10/2015 | Topic Creator
OOC: Nobody cares about the spelling as long as the message is understood

Cairo saw the new guest, and his expression went neutral. So that was the new resident everybody was talking about. And to think that neither of them noticed him before. Either way, that wasn't going to stop Cairo from going according to plan. Introductions could come later.
---
#2155 Posted: 19:28:46 28/10/2015
Unknowingly to Crocux, Sayan wasn't asleep but never-the-less focused elsewhere. As he watched the water closely, he thought he heard... breathing? He soon turned his attention towards the source and went face to face with-- "Wah! Crocux?!," he said in surprise.
---
#2156 Posted: 19:47:09 28/10/2015
"ha ha! got yea! so what'chya doin'?" said Crocux with a playful smile.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
first rp I've created is accepting so please do join it's called Worlds Unite! The pelage is reborn (dead space rp) open
Spyroconvexity Hunter Gems: 8581
#2157 Posted: 21:14:29 28/10/2015
"We can still play ruff but just go easy on me." Rose said.
---
SC
#2158 Posted: 21:26:37 28/10/2015 | Topic Creator
"...Whatever." Kaylin answered, grabbing her by the tail and tossing her around. She was going a bit easier on Rose, but not for much. She was just tough on nature.
---
#2159 Posted: 21:41:57 28/10/2015
Rose was having a lot of fun. But she was glad Kaylin was going a little more gentle on her.
---
SC
#2160 Posted: 21:49:14 28/10/2015
"I'm relaxing and... listening.," Sayan said with a faint smile. Nothing but gentle waves could be heard, but he knew something was out there.
---
#2161 Posted: 22:21:35 28/10/2015 | Topic Creator
Cairo felt like he gave Sayan and company enough time. Sayan didn't seemed to be lowering his guard, but he wanted to catch him anyway, and with the crocodile in Sayan's way, he was sure he was going to be successful. Tackling and almost coming out of nowhere, Cairo headed towards the leopard like a black and white tsunami, showing off his incredible size. Cairo was just slightly smaller than the biggest orca ever recorded, so he was bound to intimidate even if he was your friend.
---
#2162 Posted: 22:26:23 28/10/2015
When Rose was throne into the air she laughed. "I'm flying!"
---
SC
#2163 Posted: 22:32:45 28/10/2015
Crocux eyes open wide and srambles out of the way yelling "holy ****!!!"
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:29:30 28/10/2015 by ShadeTheDragon
#2164 Posted: 22:46:57 28/10/2015 | Topic Creator
When Rose was throne into the air she laughed. "I'm flying!"

Kaylin was slightly annoyed on how Rose was having fun, when her intentions were to make her fear her. Kaylin really wanted to use her full force, but if Rose got hurt, she would have to respond to the entire pod. She was sort of like the Yodel version of the orcas. If it was up to her, she wouldn't help the Haven residents the way her family does.
---
#2165 Posted: 23:16:15 28/10/2015
Soon Rose was getting tired. "Man you really made me tired. And that's a rare thing to most."
---
SC
#2166 Posted: 23:56:27 28/10/2015
"Woah!... Cairo!," Sayan yelled as the massive and very familiar orca went right for him. The leopard had a wide eyed look to him, not expecting such a direct approach.
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 02:33:59 29/10/2015 by redwes
#2167 Posted: 06:31:31 29/10/2015 | Topic Creator
Without giving him a chance to even blink, with just a snap of his jaws, Cairo grabbed Sayan by the shoulders and started to drag him, ignoring his company. He was so proud. Cairo could catch Sayan even when he was on high alert, and he was really happy about that.

Soon Rose was getting tired. "Man you really made me tired. And that's a rare thing to most."

"Figures." Kaylin said bitterly, hating the idea of being a land animal if it meant being that weak.
"Fine, but you have to be hidden. The others are probably looking for me to get to you." she said, surprisingly giving advice.
---
#2168 Posted: 08:45:15 29/10/2015
"Hey then it wouldn't be fun!" Rose said with a smile.
---
SC
#2169 Posted: 15:44:20 29/10/2015
Crocux looked on and said "what the hell just happened?"
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#2170 Posted: 19:49:21 29/10/2015 | Topic Creator
"Hey then it wouldn't be fun!" Rose said with a smile.

"Fine. Have it your way." Kaylin said, placing Rose on her back. She wasn't going to feel sorry for her if an orca suddenly pounced above her and took her away. Kaylin wasn't bad, she was just too proud.
---
#2171 Posted: 19:59:00 29/10/2015
Crocux sighed "oh well." he started to head towords his cave "might as well get some sleep." he said to himself but little did he know that Jack wasn't at the beach anymore.

ooc: were did Jack go? who knows (i know i know) quiet you (no) ugh well we might just find out but one question stands. are the Haven resadent truly safe or is there a greater threat, even greater then the humans, lurking in the shadows waiting for the right moment to strike? as the the DBZ narrator would say "find out next time..."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#2172 Posted: 20:04:29 29/10/2015 | Topic Creator
OOC: You really should keep information like that to yourself to make things more interesting later on. Of course, if you want to fill me in, remember there is always the PM smilie
---
#2173 Posted: 23:42:48 29/10/2015
"You're pretty determined, you know. Had a chance to play with some of the other pod members-- they're pretty strong but none quite like you.," Sayan said as he was dragged to his fate.
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 23:44:22 29/10/2015 by redwes
#2174 Posted: 00:29:18 30/10/2015
Rose enjoyed the break in play. She let the wind blow through her fur.
---
SC
#2175 Posted: 02:17:44 30/10/2015 | Topic Creator
Since the rest of the orcas were busy watching Cairo, neither of them noticed Kaylin returning with Rose. Deep inside, she wanted someone to catch Rose so that they could take away her burden, but at the same time, she didn't want her companions to have it easy. Rose could be very easily caught from where she was standing, but no matter the outcome, Kaylin continued on without a care in the world.

Quote: redwes
"You're pretty determined, you know. Had a chance to play with some of the other pod members-- they're pretty strong but none quite like you.," Sayan said as he was dragged to his fate.

"Yes, well, they don't dare to approach me when I'm around." Cairo said with pride, holding on firmly to Sayan's shoulders.
"But now that I have you, AJ and that new member better be careful. Though what the hey, I don't think the crocodile needs to worry." he then said, believing that Crocux was just too big and sturdy for the smaller, younger orcas to handle. He seemed like a challenge, so Cairo was going to make sure to have him next on his target list.
---
#2176 Posted: 02:38:43 30/10/2015
Rose was soon resting on top of Kaylin.
---
SC
#2177 Posted: 02:51:00 30/10/2015
Once Crocux reached the cave Jack was learking in the trees. He waited until the right moment then "yeaaaa!" and he juped on top of Crocux startling him. "Jack you jurk." he shook him off and said "look i need my sleep go play with the Orcas." Jack looked at Crocux sadly and "ok fine." and headed off to the beach to see if he could find someone to play with.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#2178 Posted: 03:22:15 30/10/2015 | Topic Creator
As Kaylin swam behind the orcas watching Cairo taking Sayan away, they would have noticed Rose and her ride... if it wasn't for the fact a strange animal approached the shore, nobody they recognize.
"Sir, I think there is some sort of monkey on the shore." a rather old and gluttonous orca said to Cairo, being among the few who still saw him as a leader.
"Monkey?" Cairo said startled, knowing that there weren't any primates at the island. Could it be yet another resident that they didn't notice.
"Go tell the marine birds to find Sybil. She must know about this." Cairo ordered, with the elder leaving towards the cliffs where the seagulls and pelicans lived. Cairo's desire to play went to almost zero. Whoever was the monkey, it was somebody they didn't noticed yet again, just like what happened to Crocux.
---
#2179 Posted: 15:58:59 30/10/2015
As Jack wondered along the shore he decided to see the boat he arrived in. once he reached it he placed a "hand" on he boat reminiscing on old times when he and his partner would kill humans in order to protect animals. he smiled when he thought about the time they found Crocux. he was nothing more then a hatch-ling at the time. they have no idea how he got there but somehow he ended up in a bucket when they were releasing gaters and crocs into the wild before they ended up as someones lunch. once the gaters and crocs were free they were heading out when they saw him. the human grabbed the bucket and headed out. when hey got to a safe place the hatchling wouldn't leave so they decided to keep him. while they were deciding on a name Jack tried to get the human to call him bucket since they found him in one. the human didn't get the hint and decided on Crocux. it has been that Crocs name ever since. "to think so much time has passed since that day" Jack said to no one in particular.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#2180 Posted: 17:17:02 30/10/2015 | Topic Creator
OOC: Now that's a better story smilie

The orcas continued to watch the chimpanzee, and became startled when they saw a human boat. But there were no humans on board, and thanks to the suggestion on one of the older orcas, the assumed that's where the chimpanzee came from. They are very close relative to humans after all, so it was no surprise if the monkey came on a man made structure.

One of the pelicans correctly assumed that Sybil was on her tree resting, and despite wanting to leave her be, a new resident was an urgent matter. Sybil was a bit shocked that Crocux wasn't the only one to arrive. It made her wonder just how many residents could be on the island without them knowing. Not wasting any time, Sybil followed the pelican to the beach to see where the new face was, being very wary of the water just in case...
---
#2181 Posted: 19:35:58 30/10/2015
Soon Rose noticed a new resident. "Hey Kaylin take me to shore. It looks like a new resident had arrived."

Meanwhile Sozen was nearly back from his patrol of Komodo Island. He could now see the haven.
---
SC
#2182 Posted: 19:54:53 30/10/2015
"Two new residents in one day... and a primate at that. That's new.," Sayan said. 'Friend of Crocux?,' he wondered.
---
#2183 Posted: 20:42:26 30/10/2015
Jack heard movement and turned to see Sybil approch. he smiled at her and said "hello their. nice to meet you names' Jack" when he finished turning around to face Sybil he saw the orcas near by in the water so he yelled at then saying "If you want you can come over and say hello!"
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#2184 Posted: 21:27:33 30/10/2015 | Topic Creator
The orcas didn't dare to approach, not because they were afraid of Jack, but because he was near a boat, a man made structure.
"Hello..." Sybil greeted, but couldn't finish the full sentence. She was receiving yet a new guest and once again, nobody had noticed him until now. The chimp seemed nice so far, but whoever was next might not be. She didn't want anything like the Shadow incident from happening ever again.

Kaylin forgot to drop Rose during the commotion. A chimpanzee was a rare sight indeed, and she wanted a better look. The news reached even Cairo himself, who placed Sayan on his back and swam towards the crowd surrounding his former pod.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:39:22 30/10/2015 by Felines
#2185 Posted: 21:33:15 30/10/2015
Soon a loud boom like thunder was heard and Sozen landed near Sybil. "Hello miss Sybil." He then looked at Jack. "Who might this be?"

"Hey Kaylin did you hear me?" Rose said.
---
SC
#2186 Posted: 21:43:28 30/10/2015 | Topic Creator
OOC: Deleted the last sentence. I confused the names.

"He says his name is Jack..." Sybil answered, until she realized who just arriced. She wasn't exactly fond of Sozen, but she tried very hard to hide it.

"Oh, look who's here. The show-off bird. First a human like animal and now the electrical giant bird." Kaylin said bitterly, ignoring Rose's last comment. She didn't like Sozen because she believed he only arrived to just show off his strength and magnificence wherever he flew, and now Jack because his species was the closest relative to humans.
---
#2187 Posted: 21:51:26 30/10/2015
"Watch it walle." Sozen said with small sparks coming off him.
---
SC
#2188 Posted: 22:05:10 30/10/2015
Jack smile and said "well that is my name if you don't believe me just go ask Crocux. I've known him since he was a hatchling."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#2189 Posted: 22:14:10 30/10/2015
"Well always glad to see a new face. But its best not to cause any trouble here."
---
SC
#2190 Posted: 22:15:56 30/10/2015 | Topic Creator
Kaylin was pretty far, so she didn't expect him to hear. She didn't care though. He had no right to do anything to her in her own home. Sybil slowly went in front of the eagle just in case he went violent. She didn't know what Kaylin said, but it didn't matter. It was no cause to fight.
---
#2191 Posted: 22:40:05 30/10/2015
The chimp frownd and said "well i wont cause any trouble but if Crocux catches you thretining me your going to have a 10" long salt water croc trying to have you for lunch. Other wise we'll be fine."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#2192 Posted: 22:44:37 30/10/2015
ooc: Sozen is like thunderbird size.

Sozen then gave very weak electric shock to Jack. "And that is a warning. You cross me or cause harm to others you'll be answering to me."
---
SC
#2193 Posted: 01:29:19 31/10/2015
Jack freaked out and ran from the thunderbird and hid behind the boat cowaring in fear and hatred at the thunderbird. Out of fear he yelled "CROCUX HELP!!!" back at the cave Crocux heard the chimps cries and started to move at a gallop towords the beach yelling in rage.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#2194 Posted: 02:02:48 31/10/2015
"Let that be a warning. Cross me or cause trouble here and you'll have to answer to me." Sozen said.

"Kaylin I need to get over there now!" Rose said.
---
SC
#2195 Posted: 02:21:39 31/10/2015
Just when Sozen finished talking Crocux came barreling down to the beach and charged strait for Sozen jaws open wide ready to kill.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#2196 Posted: 02:22:19 31/10/2015
"Cairo! Get me to shore now!.," Sayan said urgently wanting to quickly defuse the situation.
---
Edited 4 times - Last edited at 02:50:28 31/10/2015 by redwes
#2197 Posted: 03:34:46 31/10/2015
Sozen gave a very strong electric shock to Crocux. "Try that again and I will end you."
---
SC
Wyrstel Emerald Sparx Gems: 4341
#2198 Posted: 03:35:36 31/10/2015
The elephant brothers are nearby and hear the scuffle. Rushing over, one wraps his trunk around Crocux's belly, holding him down. The other, stands between the two, glaring at them. Stomping the ground, the oldest of the two, Bjorn speaks.

"Enough! I will not allow this to become another war zone. Not after our brother gave his life twice for this place. He fought and died to keep this place safe for all of us and you repay that sacrifice by this. Shame on you both," Bjorn says, his eyes burning with anger, but with tears streaming down his face. Anvor holds tightly onto the struggling croc, not about to let him go until he calms down.

AJ:

I stroll along the edge of the shore, gazing out over the horizon but being alert for any signs of orcas. I know nothing about what is going on elsewhere, not even having met either, Jack or Crocux. I am trying my best to not think about Odette and that young male dingo that I have come so close to.
#2199 Posted: 04:00:25 31/10/2015
Crocux stopps strugling and says "Jack are you alright?" Jack continues to tremble in fear. Crocux glares at Sozen andsays "if i ever, ever find out that you hurt Jack or any of my friends ever again and i will end you." he would have been crying exept that crocs cant cry so he spoke with a crack in his voice.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#2200 Posted: 04:04:43 31/10/2015
"I would like to see you try." Sozen said.
---
SC
First | Previous | Page 44 of 50 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me