Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > Battle for the Haven (The Missing s third act)
First | Previous | Page 43 of 50 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 ... 48 49 50
Battle for the Haven (The Missing s third act) [CLOSED]
Wyrstel Emerald Sparx Gems: 4341
#2101 Posted: 19:57:46 25/10/2015
AJ:

I little while after Jaerl leaves, I stand out and take a stroll along the edge of the beach. The cool ocean waves splash against my fur coat, keeping me cool despite the scorching heat of the day. I wonder where Sayan went and wonder an orca wants to play. Having fun with the orcas, will help me try to forget about missing Odette and the young male dingo that I have come so close to, but live so far away.
Felines Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10223
#2102 Posted: 20:24:40 25/10/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote: ShadeTheDragon
As Crocux searched for Raphael he began to feel bad for his out burst earlyer and began to search for Raphael more despritly. with a depressed look on his face Crocux fears that he lost a friend.

By that time, Raphael was already far from the Haven's shore, looking for Marylin. He just saw Rose with another orca, so he wanted to know what was going on. However, Dagger was around, wanting to catch someone on his own once he saw AJ, when he found Crocux.
"Hey hey mister. Are you the new resident? That is awesome. It's been so long since somebody arrived." Dagger said enthusiastically, looking how Crocux was even bigger than he was.

Quote: Spyroconvexity
"Hey that tickles!" Rose said as she started to chuckle.

As Gustave snickered at Rose's cute laugh, he started to slowly sick her in, while tickling. He was quite a nice orca, but very competitive, and he wanted to demonstrate that he was as rough but fun as Cairo when playing.
---
Real friends will be there... when you need them the most.
Spyroconvexity Hunter Gems: 8581
#2103 Posted: 21:06:18 25/10/2015
"Hey stop that!" Rose said as she continued to laugh.
---
SC
#2104 Posted: 22:35:55 25/10/2015 | Topic Creator
Just then, Gustave started to throw Rose high in the air. He would sometimes capture her in his mouth, others with his back. He had a very strong force in his blowhole, so he would splash Rose in the belly with a great amount of water. He would then turn on his back and throw Rose into the water, only to sink below her and grab her by one of her back paws, tossing her around and sucking her in again and again. It was quite an intense play, not as much as Cairo, but there were less pauses between play sections.
---
ShadeTheDragon Gold Sparx Gems: 2060
#2105 Posted: 23:22:36 25/10/2015
Crocux looked at Dagger and said "well i'm one of them at least. Names Crocux. Say have you by chance seen Raphael? I really need to talk to him." with worry in his voice.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
first rp I've created is accepting so please do join it's called Worlds Unite! The pelage is reborn (dead space rp) open
#2106 Posted: 23:28:03 25/10/2015 | Topic Creator
"Raphael? No, I haven't seen him today." Dagger answered, not noticing the bigger orca when swimming to shore.
"Hey, what are you doing here?" he then asked, wondering what business did a crocodile had in the ocean when they lived on rivers most of the time.
---
#2107 Posted: 23:49:34 25/10/2015
Crocux smiled and said "well i'm a salt water croc if you meant why i'm in ocean water. If you meant out here when i could be relaxing on the beach, well like i said i was looking for Raphael. I over reacted towards him and i need to explain why i snaped at him. I really didn't mean to scare him or anything it was just an edmegency and i guess i nearly cut him. Thanks for the help anyways. If you see Raphael can you tell him that i want to talk to him?"
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
first rp I've created is accepting so please do join it's called Worlds Unite! The pelage is reborn (dead space rp) open
#2108 Posted: 23:54:00 25/10/2015 | Topic Creator
"Sure, though I can't promise anything. Raphael roams a lot when he wants to, and it's sometimes very hard to find him." Dagger explained, knowing almost every member of the pod a little too well.
---
#2109 Posted: 23:54:02 25/10/2015
"Wah!" Rose was having a lot of fun with Gustave. "Easy on the paws their delicate." Rose said in a playful tone.
---
SC
#2110 Posted: 23:57:26 25/10/2015 | Topic Creator
OOC: Check out the time smilie

Gustave pretended to not hear her, but he was being more gentle with his bite. He continued throwing Rose over and over again, and while it wasn't as high as Cairo, it was more constant. Rose appear to have no weight at all whenever Gustave threw her. He had enough self control for now, but the tossing and turning were intensifying. He was really having fun. It was quite a welcoming experience. It was so tiresome to do that to seals alone, he was so glad to do it with other species, even if they were friends.
---
#2111 Posted: 00:03:03 26/10/2015
When Gustave caught her in his mouth she laughed as she was tickled again. "Hey stop it! That tickles!"
---
SC
#2112 Posted: 00:09:54 26/10/2015 | Topic Creator
As the morning was coming to an end, Gustave was still vigorous, but less than before. Rose was left with very messy for, all wet and shaken.
"Aww. It's time for my patrol. Not fair." he complained, remembering the agreement. He wanted to stay with Rose for at least one more hour, but knew that it wouldn't be fair to the rest of the pod.
"Oh well, time for me to return you where you belong. I hope you are ready for a round two." Gustave said, carrying Rose to shore again.

From Hunted island, Ike was doing the same to Sybil. It was quite an intense morning, but unlike with Gustave, Ike was pleased with the time spent. Sybil wasn't as tired as with Cairo or Jet, so she could tolerate more.
"You better have some lunch before you return to shore miss. The afternoon orcas are more intense than this." Ike warned, since most of the older orcas chose mornings while most of the younger ones were in the afternoon, including the mischievous orca brothers.
---
#2113 Posted: 00:19:14 26/10/2015
"Now the real fun begins!" Rose said as she began to wash herself off. "It was fun Gustave!"
---
SC
#2114 Posted: 00:30:48 26/10/2015 | Topic Creator
Gustave didn't answered. He placed Rose on the shore and left, ready for his patrol. Passing by him were the orcas whose turn it was to play, including the two orca brothers Ricky and Rumble. They both wanted Rose, and they would take turns playing with her, but unfortunately, she was the only one on shore, since neither Sybil or Sayan had return, and nobody noticed Crocux, since he was further away talking with Dagger. If Rose noticed, they were about ten dorsal fins approaching, all targeting her...
---
#2115 Posted: 00:41:03 26/10/2015
Rose did notice all the dorsal fins going after her and she began to run along the shore line trying to avoid capture. "Try to catch me if you can!"
---
SC
#2116 Posted: 02:06:18 26/10/2015
Crocux smiled and said "well thanks again. Have a nice evening." and with that Crocux left to continue his search for Raphael.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#2117 Posted: 02:26:53 26/10/2015 | Topic Creator
Raphael was still far away, looking for Marylin. He didn't realized that it was past noon, and that his time for patrolling was on. He was just too worried about the mute orca to notice the current time.

Rose did notice all the dorsal fins going after her and she began to run along the shore line trying to avoid capture. "Try to catch me if you can!"

Although Rose managed to avoid capture for long, there were just too many of the orcas after her. While avoiding one, another took the chance to grab her by one of her front paws, only be trapped by the maw of another one that took her by the back paws, robbing her of the original captor. She then got grabbed by the head by another one, and so it went on like that for a while until one took her in whole and placed her tightly around the cheek to avoid another orca from getting a chance to take her away. The orca grabbing her had to swim away from the little mob after her, trying to tackle her so that they could get to Rose. It was such an intense turmoil, it was quite a miracle Rose wasn't hurt with all the killer whales pulling her for ownership.
---
#2118 Posted: 02:31:21 26/10/2015
"Wah! Easy you guys!'" Rose said a little shooken up. "Whos got me this time?"
---
SC
#2119 Posted: 03:20:26 26/10/2015
Ooc: were did Marylin go anyway?

Back at the Haven...

When Jack was done getting settled in he left his knife at Crocux's cave. He went to the beach and atarted sunning himself unaware of any playful orcas that could be in the area. Mean while Crocux contiued to search for Raphael.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#2120 Posted: 06:41:17 26/10/2015 | Topic Creator
Raphael was near the orca's meeting waters, where Marylin was preparing for her patrol. She then explained to him why she couldn't get into the game like everyone else, and he understood. They decided to do the patrol together, very near to where Crocux was heading at the moment. Raphael has completely forgotten about him, since he believed that his outburst from earlier was because he didn't like the game.

At the shore, the unexpected guest wouldn't have to worry about any nearby orca for a while, since they were all too busy chasing whoever got Rose. Sybil was shortly arriving, but she was taking a while since Ike decided to take that time to fill her in on the plan the orcas made to organize themselves to guard the waters to prevent sharks from ever entering again.

"Wah! Easy you guys!'" Rose said a little shooken up. "Whos got me this time?"

But the orca holding Rose didn't answer. She tightened the grip on her cheek to make sure that if any nearby orca tacked her, she wouldn't open her mouth. Poor Rose had to wait a while trapped in that place while the young female looked for a place to hide from her hyperactive competition.
---
#2121 Posted: 15:40:36 26/10/2015
after swimming for a while Crocux wandered over to the meeting waters when he saw a large number of orcas there, deciding to check it out he approaches the pod and says urgently "hey! has anyone seen Raphael? I need to talk to him!"
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
redwes Diamond Sparx Gems: 8550
#2122 Posted: 19:02:14 26/10/2015
Quote: Felines
In one lucky shot, Iggy managed to splash Sayan's on the face, but it wasn' enough to bring him down. The force of his blowhole just wasn't strong enough. He kept trying, but soon got himself tired, and so was Ellen. It looked like the game finally managed to tire out the usually sturdy orcas.

Sayan kept encouraging the young orca, but soon saw that the game was at a end. "Good game guys-- it was fun. Thank-you. And Iggy-- thank-you for the save earlier.," Sayan said thanking them all for the game and Iggy personality for saving his life.
---
<[ I’m Darin the gryphon! *screech* Want to know more or ask a question?]
#2123 Posted: 19:05:19 26/10/2015
"Hey I know you're not Marylin! Come on!" Rose said begging.
---
SC
#2124 Posted: 19:23:54 26/10/2015 | Topic Creator
"Shh." the young orca answered, feeling that Rose was giving her away. After a few minutes of more swimming, the orca finally responded Rose.
"Name's Kaylin lady Rose. Sorry about that, but my companions are going just absolutely wild." she said, remembering how troublesome it was to get Rose out of the turmoil. The afternoon orcas were mostly young, so they were quite savages when it came to playing, something that may soon befall Sybil and Sayan if they stayed at the shore.

after swimming for a while Crocux wandered over to the meeting waters when he saw a large number of orcas there, deciding to check it out he approaches the pod and says urgently "hey! has anyone seen Raphael? I need to talk to him!"

All but one orca ignored Crocux, too busy chasing whoever got Rose.
"Hey. The new Haven residents." the orca answered, before finally answering Crocux.
"Raphael? Yes, I've seen him. He's near the orca's meeting waters patrolling with Marylin. Now pardon me mister, but I have to go after Kaylin" she commented, leaving Crocux to continue her pursuit.

Quote: redwes
In one lucky shot, Iggy managed to splash Sayan's on the face, but it wasn' enough to bring him down. The force of his blowhole just wasn't strong enough. He kept trying, but soon got himself tired, and so was Ellen. It looked like the game finally managed to tire out the usually sturdy orcas.

Sayan kept encouraging the young orca, but soon saw that the game was at a end. "Good game guys-- it was fun. Thank-you. And Iggy-- thank-you for the save earlier.," Sayan said thanking them all for the game and Iggy personality for saving his life.

Iggy simply shook his head, very disappointed that he spent the rest of that time trying to bring Sayan to the water and wasn't successful not even once. Ellen was quite tired, but she had enough strength to do the afternoon patrol. She placed Sayan gently on the shore, giving him a warning.
"Now beware mister Sayan. Most of the orcas whose turn is to play in the afternoon are young and hyperactive. I would stay out of the water for a little while just in case." she explained, trying to give the leopard a sneak preview on what was coming if he stayed on the shore.
---
#2125 Posted: 19:53:38 26/10/2015
"You think? Man I've never had a hord come after me like that." Rose said trying to free herself. "I bet you can't keep me trapped forever!"
---
SC
#2126 Posted: 19:59:41 26/10/2015 | Topic Creator
Kaylin was hidden among the rocks that made the cliff where the marine birds nested, so she decided to go further down near the border of the Haven in order to prevent the other orcas of finding them, all while keeping her mouth closed tightly to prevent Rose from escaping.
---
#2127 Posted: 20:27:28 26/10/2015
"I'm starting to get free!" Rose said as she was getting out of Kaylin's cheek.
---
SC
#2128 Posted: 20:34:38 26/10/2015 | Topic Creator
Kaylin didn't care anymore if Rose got free or not that time. he has finally reached the west part of the Haven where the mural of roks were, and she was aware that nobody was going to find them there.
---
#2129 Posted: 20:34:39 26/10/2015
ooc: Crocux is a man.

After hearing this he said "thanks" and headed off to catch up with Raphael.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#2130 Posted: 22:34:55 26/10/2015
ooc: As Felines said before no humans are allowed on the haven.
---
SC
#2131 Posted: 22:55:05 26/10/2015
Ooc: when i said man i was refering to the gender meaning he's male.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#2132 Posted: 23:09:37 26/10/2015
ooc: oh.
---
SC
#2133 Posted: 01:22:11 27/10/2015
Ooc: it's ok we all make mistakes now back to the story. Just need Felines to post now.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#2134 Posted: 05:44:03 27/10/2015 | Topic Creator
After hearing this he said "thanks" and headed off to catch up with Raphael.

Raphael was on guard right at the border of the "Impossible" current, keeping a close watch on Marylin as well. She could be very easily distracted. After turning around to pace more, he then saw Crocux.
"Oh? Hey there mister Crocux. What brings you here? Are you in patrol as well?" he asked, not used to seeing a Haven resident that far from the island.
---
#2135 Posted: 06:53:19 27/10/2015
Eventually Rose got free and started to poke her head out through Kaylin's lips.
---
SC
#2136 Posted: 09:48:05 27/10/2015 | Topic Creator
Rose eventually got free, since Kaylin didn't even tied to hold her in.
"Nice going. But you should know you are lucky we orcas don't even use our teeth with you guys. Now that would be impossible to escape." she said, almost as if she was trying to show off.
"Catching you guys is very fun. It's really great that the lady Sybil allowed us to this, but then again, we could have done it without anybody's permission. We are orcas, like, the top predator of the ocean... no, of the entire world... if humans didn't existed that is. Sharks and whales fear us. Everybody should fear us." she commented, taking a lot of pride in being the animal she was, and she was making sure Rose knew it.
---
redwes Diamond Sparx Gems: 8550
#2137 Posted: 19:24:31 27/10/2015
Iggy simply shook his head, very disappointed that he spent the rest of that time trying to bring Sayan to the water and wasn't successful not even once. Ellen was quite tired, but she had enough strength to do the afternoon patrol. She placed Sayan gently on the shore, giving him a warning. "Now beware mister Sayan. Most of the orcas whose turn is to play in the afternoon are young and hyperactive. I would stay out of the water for a little while just in case." she explained, trying to give the leopard a sneak preview on what was coming if he stayed on the shore.
"Thank-you. I'll keep that in mind.," Sayan said thanking the orca. As Sayan was deposited onshore and Ellen went off to patrol, he noticed AJ nearby pacing along the shore.
"Hey AJ.. sorry I left earlier. Did you sleep well?," Sayan gently said rubbing against AJ affectionately.
---
<[ I’m Darin the gryphon! *screech* Want to know more or ask a question?]
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 19:26:28 27/10/2015 by redwes
#2138 Posted: 20:01:14 27/10/2015
"Well if you're so proud why are you letting me escape?" Rose said with a chuckle as she got free and climed on top of Kaylin's head.
---
SC
#2139 Posted: 22:02:08 27/10/2015
Crocux frownd "patroll? No i came here because I've been looking for you all day."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#2140 Posted: 01:47:38 28/10/2015 | Topic Creator
"Looking for me? Why?" Raphael said concerned, not imagining what the crocodile wanted. He left him in peace, just like he wanted, so what was the problem? Raphael continued pacing as the conversation took place.

"Well if you're so proud why are you letting me escape?" Rose said with a chuckle as she got free and climbed on top of Kaylin's head.

"I'm not letting you escape. I let you go to make a point. You can't talk right with your mouth full." Kaylin said with a pretended serious tone, but it was evident that it was more innocent than serious. Kaylin was already an adult orca, but she had the spirit of that of a child wanting to be tough and mean.

Quote: redwes
Iggy simply shook his head, very disappointed that he spent the rest of that time trying to bring Sayan to the water and wasn't successful not even once. Ellen was quite tired, but she had enough strength to do the afternoon patrol. She placed Sayan gently on the shore, giving him a warning. "Now beware mister Sayan. Most of the orcas whose turn is to play in the afternoon are young and hyperactive. I would stay out of the water for a little while just in case." she explained, trying to give the leopard a sneak preview on what was coming if he stayed on the shore.
"Thank-you. I'll keep that in mind.," Sayan said thanking the orca. As Sayan was deposited onshore and Ellen went off to patrol, he noticed AJ nearby pacing along the shore.
"Hey AJ.. sorry I left earlier. Did you sleep well?," Sayan gently said rubbing against AJ affectionately.

As Sayan conversed with the gloomy margay, very nearby was Cairo, watching the pair with a hidden dorsal fin. He was part of the afternoon play, and he was such a humongous orca that the rest of the younger orcas that were there gave him some space, waiting for him to choose a target to fight for the chance of catching whoever else of the two is left...
---
#2141 Posted: 01:58:29 28/10/2015
"Yah ok." Rose said with a slight chuckle. "Aren't you going to play with me or are we going to keep talking?" Rose said as she layed down.
---
SC
#2142 Posted: 02:17:19 28/10/2015 | Topic Creator
"Oh now you're asking for it!" Kaylin said in sort of a childish tantrum, throwing Rose off in a harsh way. After she fell in the water, Kaylin grabbed her by the back paws, roughly thrashing her about and constantly grabbing Rose either by the head, ears or tail. Now she really was rough, perhaps more than the bulky Cairo himself.
---
#2143 Posted: 02:35:31 28/10/2015
"Easy! You're starting to hurt me!" Rose said.
---
SC
#2144 Posted: 02:35:48 28/10/2015
"are you kidding me i was having fun. That was probably the most fun i had in a long time. the only reason i needed you to let me go was because i needed to save an old friend. And he is now the newest resident of Haven."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#2145 Posted: 02:43:00 28/10/2015 | Topic Creator
"Another resident?!? Man, we are failing big time with out patrol. First you, and now this other resident. One of our jobs is to escort them." Raphael complained, feeling like a failure.

"Easy! You're starting to hurt me!" Rose said.

Kaylin didn't seemed like she had listened, but after a few vital seconds, she finally controlled herself.
"It's no fun when you have to have limitations. If only you could have the skin of a rhinoceros." Kaylin complained, finding Rose a weak animal for having just skin and fur for protection.
---
#2146 Posted: 03:00:51 28/10/2015
Crocux frowns and says "well to be fair he was unconsisuse and on a human boat. He's an old friend of mine, his name's Jack. You wanna meet him?"
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#2147 Posted: 03:12:14 28/10/2015 | Topic Creator
"Hmm... maybe later. I'm on patrol. That is a post we cannot leave." Raphael answered, sounding serious.

Meanwhile, Ike finally returned Sybil to shore. It was quite a journey, but she could take a rest for now. Ike left for his post before Sybil could say anything to him, since he was late. Nevertheless, Sybil was glad to finally be on dry land again, but then she noticed the time and realized that the afternoon orcas were probably nearby waiting to gain on a new victim, so before she could get dragged away, she left towards her home quickly to find some food and get a good rest before returning to shore for a round two.
---
#2148 Posted: 03:23:23 28/10/2015
Crocux nodded understanding and said "ok maybe later. Well i'm gonna turn in early. I did not sleep well last night. Maybe tomarrow we can play again."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
Wyrstel Emerald Sparx Gems: 4341
#2149 Posted: 06:38:13 28/10/2015
AJ:

I smile and nod my head. I slept great when i fell asleep against him, curling into a little ball. I rub my head against him and tickle his nose with my tail. Then as lay down beside the shoreline, letting the cool ocean waves splash against my body, I speak.

"I slept great, thanks Sayan. It's fine, I'm glad you had fun. I..," I stop listening carefully, but not saying anymore.
#2150 Posted: 06:57:06 28/10/2015
"Well be a little more careful." Rose said. "I'm not as durable as you guys are."
---
SC
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 08:56:07 28/10/2015 by Spyroconvexity
First | Previous | Page 43 of 50 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 ... 48 49 50

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me