Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > Battle for the Haven (The Missing s third act)
First | Previous | Page 7 of 50 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 48 49 50
Battle for the Haven (The Missing s third act) [CLOSED]
Spyroconvexity Hunter Gems: 8600
#301 Posted: 01:41:06 25/02/2015
Rose slowly got up. "Is he tied up well?" She said looking at Shadow.
---
SC
Felines Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10223
#302 Posted: 02:33:39 25/02/2015 | Topic Creator
Whirlpool gave a thumbs up (or a claw's up in his case) to indicate that Shadow was very contained, and assured that he and Sayan will make sure he wouldn't escape.
"There's your answer miss Rose. Now come along. You need to get better." Matthews assured, as he helped Rose walk to the creek.

Warren reached the tree, and went almost into panic when he didn't found Sholeh in there.
"Oh no! Did that tiger caught her? Or the leopard? Oh no, not the eagle." he said frenetically, as he looked at his surroundings.
"Will you knock it off Warren? Here I am." Sholeh said, appearing from a brush. This made Warren so relieved that he hugged her, though she firmly pushed him away.
"Enough Warren. Listen, I have a very important task for you, and don't mess this one." Sholeh warned, and Warren listened carefully but a little nervous.
"Now hear me, I will give you the chance to make up for that stupid mistake you did earlier." she said, and Warren already knew what she meant.
"This time, I want you to capture that masked weasel. Do not let it escape, you hear me? Grasp it well! Fly him to the beach, where Jet will do the rest." Sholeh explained, sounding very serious. She thought she was crazy for letting him such a delicate task, but he was the only flying source she had, and he was strong enough to contain the weasel.
"I will not let him escape this time Mademoiselle. I promise." Warren assured with a salute, closing his talons into the dead leaves from below him, showing his mistress that he will hold on to her enemy well. He was quite happy with the second chance.
---
Real friends will be there... when you need them the most.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:35:51 25/02/2015 by Felines
#303 Posted: 02:44:16 25/02/2015
Rose slowly went to the creek and put her injured paw in the water. When she did she felt relief. "Thank you Matthews." She looked at him a bit closer. She then noticed the wood Sybil was wearing "Say what's with the wood you're wearing?"
---
SC
#304 Posted: 03:00:59 25/02/2015 | Topic Creator
"Oh, well, it gives me protection. You know, from animals that mean harm." Matthews explained, a bit surprised with the question. As Rose recovered, Sybil looked at her tree, and unaware that someone was inhabiting it, she became tempted to climb it, but feared that the nostalgia feeling could gave her away.

Unbeknown to Sybil, Sholeh went to the beach where Sayan and Whirlpool were maintaining Shadow contained. She didn't even feel pity for him. Besides, there was nothing she could do. She then noticed that Rose, along with the weasel, were gone, and a tiny trail of blood and herbs. How was it possible that after a bite like that Rose was still alive? No doubt about it, she was hard to kill. She felt tempted to go after Rose first, but she was too heavy for Warren to carry, so the weasel would have to do for now. Without being seen, Sholeh cautiously followed the trail left behind, correctly assuming that the weasel took Rose somewhere. After a while, she knew where it conducted when she heard the running water of the creek.
"They are in Sybil's old tree? Sheesh, the more to add to that stupid civet's memory." she whispered, irritated. Now that she knew where the weasel was, she went to get Warren. Now it was only a matter of guiding him through the foliage so that he could make his move...
---
Wyrstel Emerald Sparx Gems: 4341
#305 Posted: 03:13:59 25/02/2015
As Sholeh comes within view, Ivor , moves to block her path. His eyes burn with anger. This mongoose was no going anywhere.

"Where do you think you're going, missy? I know all about your ties with that lizard, Shadow. If you think you can do anything more to defile Sybil's memory, you're wrong."
#306 Posted: 03:24:55 25/02/2015 | Topic Creator
Now this was a very familiar scenario for Sholeh. Just when she had a terrific plan into motion, some Haven resident had to try and ruin it. And look who it was; the very same badger that interrupted her battle with Sybil some months ago.
"Badger, you're out of your mind. Shadow is a simpleton that let himself be captured easily. I do not associate with weaklings like that." Sholeh answered, though she doubted Ivor could be a threat to her new plan.
"And just so you know, this has nothing to do with Sybil. What more could be done? She's dead, kaput, poof!" Sholeh then cruelly said, waiting for Ivor to let her though, since she didn't have time for annoyances.
---
#307 Posted: 10:07:09 25/02/2015
"Oh. You know your kindness reminds me so much of Sybil." Rose said. She looked at Matthews a little closer. "And your eyes have the same color as hers."
---
SC
#308 Posted: 13:39:23 25/02/2015 | Topic Creator
"Oh... well... I'm honored." Matthews answered, but all that was getting a bit too intense. Sybil couldn't take it any longer. She didn't want to hide her identity anymore, since she could see she was still too loved by Rose, and possibly others, and that she was still causing too much suffering...

Close of there, Sholeh had enough. The badger didn't show any signs of letting her through, but unlike last time, she had Warren.
"This is too much! Let's go Warren!" she said, climbing his back, and after holding on tight, Warren made his escape, flying high through the trees, away from the foliage and just in time before Ivor could catch him.
"Well that was a waste of time. Now then, if we were in that spot, then the creek must be..." Sholeh analyzed, using her hearing and her sense of direction to pinpoint the location.
"Come on Warren. Right there." she commanded, with the vulture obeying and swooping down to where Sholeh indicated...

"Listen... Rose, there is something you should know... but you should promise that you will not tell anyone..." Matthews said after a while. Sybil had decided, from the Haven refugees, she was letting Rose, and Rose alone, know her identity. However, before Rose could reply, they were interrupted by the rustling of leaves. Unfortunately, as Sybil looked up to see the source of that sound, from behind her, came Warren's enormous wingspan. Without any time to react, the vulture's intimidating talons closed in on her shoulders, grasping her tightly.
"What the..." Mathews exclaimed, grunting. Sholeh was still mounting Warren, and before the pair could disappear into the foliage with the kidnapped weasel, she looked at Rose and winked at her, taunting her...
---
#309 Posted: 22:27:45 25/02/2015
"LET GO OF HIM!!" Rose got up quickly. Even though her leg hurt she ignored it. "I may be hurt but I can still hurt you. Now let him go!!"
---
SC
#310 Posted: 22:36:04 25/02/2015 | Topic Creator
Sholeh continued mocking Rose. Warren was airborne, so there was no way Rose could catch him. Sholeh then had a devious idea.
"You want him back? Then come and get him!" she taunted, believing that way, she could kill two birds with one stone. If Rose followed them, then Jet could take care of both the weasel and Rose. Sholeh then instructed Warren to fly slowly so that Rose could follow them, with the vulture grasping so hardly on Sybil, she felt like her shoulders were being crushed. Warren didn't want to make the same mistake again. No matter how much Sybil struggled, she couldn't escape. She even tried several times to bite his talons, but she couldn't reach them...
---
#311 Posted: 23:02:07 25/02/2015
"Coward! Get back here!" She ran as fast as she could. Even her hurt leg wasn't slowing her down.
---
SC
#312 Posted: 23:14:53 25/02/2015 | Topic Creator
"Woah, even wounded she's fast." Sholeh admired, before realizing Warren already reached the beach. Surprisingly, he didn't crash with any of the trees along the way, determined to make Sholeh proud. The vulture continued to be airborne, looking at the beach to see any signs of Jet. Sybil was groaning in pain, not even feeling her front legs. Despite all her turning, it didn't do nothing. Warren was so afraid of another failure, that his grip was brutal. While still grasping her and looking for Jet, Sholeh was looking for Rose, looking forward to taunting her a little more...
---
redwes Diamond Sparx Gems: 8578
#313 Posted: 00:11:13 26/02/2015
As they approached the beach, Sayan looked up from his watch over Shadow. Matthews?! Rose?! He noticed the captive weasel and soon the desperate tiger giving chase. "Hey you filthy beasts! Let him go RIGHT NOW!," he yelled up at the vulture.
---
<[ I’m Darin the gryphon! *screech* Want to know more or ask a question?]
#314 Posted: 00:33:42 26/02/2015 | Topic Creator
Warren looked at Sayan with intensity, and even a bit of grief. It was almost as if he was apologizing for doing such a terrible thing, but he was so attached to Sholeh that he continued obeying her, and grasped that weasel very tightly, since he believed that was his ticket to Sholeh liking him.
"Warren, why do you let Sholeh push you around? You can be better than that!" Matthews suddenly said, groaning with intense pain. The blood circulation in the front paws was poor with that violent grip.
"Shut up! Warren obeys me and me alone, you hear?" Sholeh blurted out, and by the looks of it, Matthews didn't make any progress with that comment. Warren was simply too loyal to that mongoose.
"And you leopard, you also want him? Well then, you are welcome to get him... at your own risk!" Sholeh warned, instructing Warren to head to the waters and wait for Jet. To Sholeh, things couldn't get any better. Sayan was another possible candidate to run the Haven, so if he and Rose tried to rescue the captive weasel, she was sure Jet would take care of them as well...
---
#315 Posted: 01:08:05 26/02/2015
Ivor can do nothing as Warren takes off into the air with Sholeh. Snarling he returns to what was once Sybil's home, to check on Jaerl, the peregrine falcon. Currently the little falcon is resting. Sighing with relief he returns to hunting for his own food.

Back with the warblers, Royal slowly continues to cut them free. The liannas are extremely strong, but even they can stand up to he razor sharp talons. Though it is a slow process, at least the little feathered friends will be free.
#316 Posted: 01:14:26 26/02/2015 | Topic Creator
The very few warblers that were free started to enjoy their beloved freedom, taken away from them nearly a month ago. Little did they know about the commotion occurring jut a few miles away. It was a happy time, not the time to be worried about anything...
---
#317 Posted: 02:18:31 26/02/2015
Jet was nearby waiting. He was angry at Sholeh for this. He couldn't stay undercover anymore.
---
SC
#318 Posted: 02:27:39 26/02/2015 | Topic Creator
"Ah Jet, here you are. It's always a delight to see you." Sholeh said in her sweetest voice, with Warren so jealous, he involuntarily grasped Sybil more. So was he suppose to throw the weasel to Jet? He knew that in doing so Sholeh would be happy, but then, she would probably like Jet more. But he did the capturing, didn't he? He firmly believed that Sholeh would give him the credit he deserved.
"Look Jet, dinner is served. And you might get extra... if they dare." Soleh said adoringly, glaring at Sayan and Rose standing at the beach. Warren then waited for Jet to open his mouth so he could throw the weasel in...
---
#319 Posted: 02:30:43 26/02/2015
Jet opened his mouth when Warren droped Sybil but at the last second caught her on his head. "Are you ok?"
---
SC
#320 Posted: 02:44:45 26/02/2015 | Topic Creator
"I... think so. But... I can't feel my paws." she answered, hurting so much she couldn't move them. That was quite a nasty grasp.
"Uh... Mademoiselle?" Warren said, noticing this, but Sholeh didn't since she was glaring at Sayan and Rose. She then turned when Warren spoke.
"What is it? Oh, you silly vulture, you dropped him on his head. It doesn't matter..." Sholeh said sweetly, waiting for Jet to trash him about... but he didn't do anything.
"Mademoiselle, he doesn't want to hurt him. Don't you see?" Warren urged, now beginning to have doubts about Sholeh's intelligence. Couldn't she analyzed that Jet didn't mean harm to the weasel?
"Jet... is something the matter dear?" Sholeh asked, trusting Jet too much to ever believe he would betray her...
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:46:24 26/02/2015 by Felines
#321 Posted: 03:04:55 26/02/2015
"Yes you!!" Jet said. "I was never on your side I only did this to help Matthews to help him figure out a plan to stop you and Shadow! Plus I'm tired of you giving me the dirty work by killing!" Jet said as he helped Saybil back to the beach.

Rose ran to Matthews and shielded him from Warren and Sholeh. "Are you ok? Did they or Jet hurt you?"
---
SC
#322 Posted: 03:15:54 26/02/2015 | Topic Creator
"You..." Sholeh said, at the verge of crying. If it wasn't because Jet told her, she would have never believed it.
"Why Jet? Things were just so perfect! I was kind to you! Wasn't that enough?" Sholeh complained, remembering that Jet loved Sybil because she was kind to him, thus revealing that she was kind and sweet just so that Jet could love her too. While she said this, neither she or Warren realized that they were actually close enough to the water for him to reach them if he wanted to...

"Don't worry Rose. I'm fine." Matthews answered, but rubbing his shoulders. They still hurt too much. But now that wasn't important. Jet had blown his cover. No more double agent. What was going to happen now? Not even Sybil knew...
---
#323 Posted: 03:23:16 26/02/2015
"It seems that you have lost an ally, Sholeh!," Sayan taunted. He then turned his attention towards Matthews. "I'm sorry that happened. We should have known that they would have tried to pull something off.," the leopard then said feeling somewhat ashamed for failing to completely protect those he cared about as of lately.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:23:53 26/02/2015 by redwes
#324 Posted: 03:29:12 26/02/2015
"I admit your kindness was liked but some of your plans were just crazy! You will never catch Rose!" Jet said. "But Sybil's was even greater! You will never replace Sybil!"
---
SC
#325 Posted: 03:35:39 26/02/2015 | Topic Creator
Sholeh gave a muffled scream. Both for Sayan's taunt and Jet's comment. Her love for Jet turned into hatred immediately.
"I never wanted to be like Sybil! I just wanted my home back! Is that a sin!?" Sholeh asked, with her pupils dilated, as she was about to lose it. She even started to pull Warren's feathers. However, she regained composure very quickly, and proceeded to talk to Jet once more.
"You brutish ball of treacherous blubber. How ungrateful can you get? It doesn't matter now. You will forever live with the guilt of what you did to Sybil." Sholeh then expressed, remembering how that last month, he didn't want to do that, yet she so cleverly made him do it...

"It doesn't matter Sayan. And Rose, you should know, Jet is on your side. He has always been. Don't feel mislead or betrayed." Matthews consoled, after seeing that she still distrusted him...
---
#326 Posted: 03:59:27 26/02/2015
"Now leave!" Jet said. "Before you end up getting eaten yourself!" Jet warned.

Rose looked at Jet then back atMatthews "How do you know? He could still be playing a trick."
---
SC
#327 Posted: 04:10:54 26/02/2015 | Topic Creator
Sholeh felt insulted with that statement, but Warren was absolutely terrified.
"Ma... Mademoiselle? Please... let's just leave." Warren begged, trembling with fear. After some long seconds, Sholeh agreed.
"I don't know how Jet, but I will find a way to get back at you! Don't you think for a second I will leave things like this!" Sholeh threatened, as she commanded Warren to fly away at once. That was the most horrible day ever. Not only was Shadow captured and Rose still alive, but someone that she cared about so much had just betrayed her. As Warren flew away, Sholeh gave a glare of pure hatred to the trio below. If only the weasel wasn't surrounded by th two cats, she would have commanded Warren to kidnap him again as a consolation prize, but that was out of the question. She now only had a clumsy vulture as an ally, but she trusted in her intelligence, and believed that, somehow, she will come up with a plan to get revenge on them all...

Sybil was very relieved that the threat was over. She couldn't be any more grateful that Jet was on her side. Sholeh and Warren were finally gone, but one thing worried her;
"Well, those two are gone. But what about Shadow?" Matthews wondered, afraid that if he was imprisoned, he could escape again...
---
#328 Posted: 04:25:12 26/02/2015
"Wait what were you going to say earler? What shouldn't I tell everyone?" Rose asked confused.
---
SC
#329 Posted: 05:46:35 26/02/2015 | Topic Creator
Sybil lowered her eyes a bit, finding it unbelievable that Rose would say that in front of Sayan when she explicitly told her not to tell anybody. Now Sayan was probably going to suspect something. She was sure she could trust Rose with the secret, but now she doubted that she could keep it. Now she needed an excuse, and fast.
"Oh, nothing that important. I wanted to tell you how I got these nasty scars that my disguise is covering, but never mind. It's too embarrassing anyway." Matthews explained, trying to sound as sincere as possible.
---
#330 Posted: 10:09:41 26/02/2015
"Oh.....I'm sorry I shouldn't of asked. I just wish Sholeh didn't disrespect Sybil like that." Rose said.
---
SC
#331 Posted: 12:50:25 26/02/2015 | Topic Creator
"I'm sure she wouldn't have mind." Matthews assured, but now, it was time for him to continue helping the birds.
"But that mongoose... so full of hatred." he said under his breath, knowing that Sholeh must feel horrible right now.
"Anyway, it's time for me to continue helping your feathered friends. You guys, take care of Shadow, and please, be careful." he then said, heading to the forest, limping quite severely after Warren's violent grasp. Before retreating completely, he looked back at Jet and gave him a small nod in gratitude. At least now Rose knew that he wasn't on Sholeh's side, but Sybil still needed to show her identity so that nobody would ever distrust him or treat him as an outcast again, but, once more, that would have to wait...

Back at the Outback, Sholeh felt miserable. As soon as Warren landed in their original brush home, she broke down, crying hysterically.
"I don't know why! Why do these things happened to me!? I was so kind to that inept orca! Why does he love Sybil more? She's the evil one! The home wrecker!" Sholeh said, sniffling very hard that even Warren started to sob. She was so furious and sad, she didn't realized she referred to Sybil in the present tense. Even though she firmly believed she was dead, her memory still tortured her.
"Mademoiselle... it was a disgrace what he did to you! So, if you ever need anything... anything at all, just tell me. I won't hesitate to do it." Warren assured, now feeling more loyal to Sholeh than ever. Sholeh could pretend many emotions, but that cry was genuine and heartfelt.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:57:13 26/02/2015 by Felines
#332 Posted: 22:29:02 26/02/2015
Rose noded. She looked at Jet. "Jet.....if you were on our side the whole time what happened to Sybil?"

Jet looked towards where Matthews went into the forest.

Rose looked in the same direction. "Sybil?" She looked back at Jet and huged his snout. "Sayan she's alive!" She shead tears of joy.

Shadow looked at Rose with disbelief. He would yell if his snout wasn't tied up.
---
SC
#333 Posted: 22:54:27 26/02/2015 | Topic Creator
Little did Sybil knew that she didn't need to tell her identity anymore, since she already retreated far into the woods to hear Rose's happy exclaim. Her priority was to release the birds, and she decided to start at Peeper's tree...

Sholeh was, in the meantime, still inconsolable. She didn't answe Warren. He was feeling so bad for her, he was willing to do absolutely anything to see her happy again. As he watched the horizon, he could see that nightfall was near, so right after the sun hid, he was determined to go to the Haven and find out about any weakness Rose and the others could have, and maybe even release Shadow as he did before...
---
#334 Posted: 00:11:04 27/02/2015
"Sayan I'm so happy to see her alive!" Rose then huged him as well.
---
SC
#335 Posted: 00:11:45 27/02/2015
Royal continues to slowly cut away at the liannas binding the warblers. It is a slow and tenuous process but he doesn't care. The happiness of the warblers is enough encouragement to keep him going.

Back at Haven, Jaerl slowly begins to stir. His entire body shakes as he tries to stand. His bones are clearly visible against his feathered body. He takes two steps before falling over against the wall of what was once Sybil's home.
#336 Posted: 01:28:46 27/02/2015 | Topic Creator
Sybil reached Peepers tree, and hurt her so much to see one of her dearest friends imprisoned like that.
"Don't worry Peepers. No matter how long it takes, I will find a way to free you all." Sybil said with determination, but the Peepers simply smiled at her.
"Heheh, oh Sybil. Didn't you hear? Royal found a way to free us. He uses his talons instead of his beak and he can avoid that poisonous stuff. Of course, it is a long process, but he is freeing us all.!" Peepers ecstatically explained, looking forward to be freed himself. Sybil took a while to process it all, and then , she barely could speak.
"You... you mean... Royal had the ability... to free you all... this entire time!? And he waited... this long to do it!?" Sybil said with too much shock. But Peepers quickly explained everything.
"Royal was extremely busy this month Sybil. Poor Jaerl has been so sick after... well you know." he stopped, making Sybil feel very guilty.
"Go see him Sybil. I know you want to. He's at your tree. Don't you worry about us. We'll be free soon." Peepers assured, sensing Sybil's unease. After some hesitation, Sybil headed there to go see the poor falcon...

On the Outback, after that severe breakdown, Sholeh finally managed to get ahold of herself. She looked at Warren with a bit of appreciation, knowing that he was his only remaining ally. Shadow was imprisoned, Jet had betrayed her, and she assumed that Yodel abandoned them after the kea's assault, since he disappeared shortly after the weasel appeared.
"Tonight Warren... tonight, we have a very important task. I just might know somebody that hates Jet enough to make him suffer." Sholeh said, full of malice. But... the one she had in mind hated her too, so if she did managed to talk to him, she was aware that it was one deadly risk...
---
#337 Posted: 02:09:53 27/02/2015
Royal after several hours he has freed many warblers. Exhausted he leans against the tree. His golden eyes glow in the light.

Inside Sybil's home, Jaerl slowly drinks from a coconut half, that Ivor is giving him. He looks absolutely terrible. Even his brilliant eyes seem to have lost much of their light.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:26:49 27/02/2015 by Wyrstel
#338 Posted: 03:03:10 27/02/2015 | Topic Creator
OOC: Can you make it a slow process? You can say he freed many of them, but they were still too many to be. You might not know, but there are about three hundred warblers.

Sybil soon reached her former tree. Ivor wasn't there at the moment. Knowing that the effects of the fruits were about to be over, she took the last slice from behind her mask and ate it. She then entered her hole, missing it after a month of being away. But that wasn't the priority. She saw Jaerl, dangerously skinny and malnutritioned. She now realized the harm she had done into making up that horrible lie, and just when she thought everybody had moved on, there was the Peregrine falcon, suffering terribly because of her. And she though Rose was the one who was going to be the most difficult to move on...
"So then, you are the famous Jaerl? I've heard so much about you. Come on little sir. You can't be cooped up here forever. Come on, walk with me." Matthews said, trying to raise his spirit somehow...

Sholeh was pacing around the hard sands of that place she hated so much. She figured it was only a matter of time before the weasel or anyone else could figure a way to free the birds. But she didn't care about that anymore. She has even forgotten about her original objective of taking her home back. She only wanted to make Jet suffer for his betrayal and her humiliation.
"Get ready Warren. Cause when the sun hides, we will go to the beach... and you will search for one particular orca." she said, as she draw the dorsal fin of that particular orca.
"Another orca Mademoiselle? Haven't we had enough of them?" Warren complained, but remained silent when Sholeh shushed him.
"Listen Warren, this particular orca hates Jet as much as I do now. With the right words, we may get him on our side." Sholeh explained, not telling him the other part of the story. The orca she was going to talk to was none other than Cairo himself. But she knew that he hated her very much, but that didn't matter to her now. She was desperate...
---
#339 Posted: 03:14:58 27/02/2015
Quote: Spyroconvexity
"Sayan I'm so happy to see her alive!" Rose then huged him as well.

Sayan hugged the tiger in return, equally excited. "I.. I can't believe she has been with us the whole time. This Mathews... a disguise." Sayan commented surprised on how resourceful Sybil was.
---
#340 Posted: 04:51:30 27/02/2015
Jaerl nods and slowly as well as shakily stands up. The light from his once blue eyes is diminished. Wiping a fallen tear from his cheek, he speaks.

"I suppose a walk may be good," he says solemnly.

Royal relaxes against the tree after a long days work, freeing many of the warbler from their bondage.
#341 Posted: 05:52:06 27/02/2015 | Topic Creator
Sybil helped him walk, and taking advantage of the high volume of fish on her creek, she caught one with ease and gave it to him. She was relieved she hasn't lost her touch.
"Eat little sir. You need the energy." Matthews encouraged, even making a munching sound to motivate him.

It was still a few minutes before the sun was set, but Sholeh couldn't wait another minute. To Warren's relief, he wasn't asked to wear that uncomfortable disguise. They would use the clouds as cover. It was a great advantage that Warren could fly so high. Without delay, Sholeh climbed his back, and getting as high as he could, he headed near the great, mountainous rock where Ami was living on the top.
"Now Warren, you remember the dorsal fin I draw you, right? Now go search!" Sholeh urged, and even though Warren obeyed, he was terrified. After Jet's earlier threat, he developed a fear for orcas in general. As he searched, he prayed to every saint that he found the destined orca, and not Jet...

As Sholeh remained hidden within the cluster of rocks, she was preparing her speech. So many attempts she did to kill Sybil, and because she believed she has finally succeeded, she thought Cairo hated her even more. Her heart was beating violently. Cairo seemed like the kind of orca that was difficult to reason with. But even with that, she was willing to take that gigantic risk. If Cairo decided to attack before she even had the chance to speak, well, she believed that at least he will put her out of her misery...
---
#342 Posted: 08:02:25 27/02/2015
Jaerl nods and starts to eat the fish that Sybil has gotten him. He does not speak at all during the walk, just walks silently beside her. Tears can be seen shimmering in his eyes.
#343 Posted: 15:57:36 27/02/2015 | Topic Creator
Sybil lowered her head when she saw Jaerl crying. A whole month has passed, yet he still hasn't move on. However, she wasn't ready to reveal her identity just yet.
"Is this about the civet that use to run this Haven?" Matthews asked, pretending he didn't know a thing. Sybil was sure that she could somehow make Jaerl feel better, at least until she could finally reveal himself to him...

Using what little light remained from the sun, Warren managed to recognize the dorsal fin Sholeh draw to him. He didn't know Cairo, or that he hated her, but yet he was still terrified. At least he didn't found Jet first.
"Monsieur... orca?" Warren called, since Sholeh forgot to mention his name to him. He was shaking intensely, even making it difficult to fly. Cairo didn't know Warren either, but knew that a vulture was working for Sholeh.
"Monsieur... if you please... Mademoiselle Sholeh wishes to see you..." he said, opening his eyes in horror when he saw Cairo raising his eyes like that. So that was the vulture he though. Cairo knew everything that happened between the mongoose and Jet, since he sent Dagger to spy on the whole thing shortly after he left.
"Are you sure it's me she wants to see?" Cairo asked, a bit too surprised that she requested him in particular. He was more surprised when Warren confirmed it. Has she lost her mind? One way or another, Cairo believed it was the perfect opportunity to eliminate her forever, so he followed Warren. He knew Sybil was against it, but she didn't have to know...
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:18:02 27/02/2015 by Felines
#344 Posted: 23:08:19 27/02/2015
OOC: I think you mean Warren, not Jaerl.

Jaerl solemnly nods. Swallowing and taking a deep breath he speaks. Rivers of tears stream down his face as he does.

"Yes, I loved her dearly, though I'm unsure if she was embarrassed or just shy about it. I didn't care either way, I was just there for here whenever she needed me. After all that's what best friends do for one another. When I heard she was killed, well you know the rest," he says, laying his head against the kind stranger's shoulder, not knowing who is really behind the disguise.
#345 Posted: 00:14:43 28/02/2015 | Topic Creator
OOC: Yes. I typed fast again. It happens. Already fixed.

More impatient Sybil was to reveal her true self, yet she opted to keep the secret a bit longer.
"Well little falcon, I'm pretty sure she wouldn't have liked you to be like this." Matthews expressed, trying to encourage poor Jaerl to move on.
"Besides... Rose seems like a great leader... and, I've heard that what happened to the civet was at her own will." Matthews then explained, though Sybil wondered if she mess things up with that last part...

Warren lead Cairo to where Sholeh was standing, and then landed far away as Sholeh instructed so that she could be alone with him. There was the mongoose, extremely close to the shore, completely vulnerable. Sholeh noticed how he was tackling, and while she was tempted to run away, she stayed put, and talked...
"Mr. Cairo! Please, just listen this once! I beg you! Just hear what I have to say!" she said, closing her eyes and expecting the worst. But as Cairo remained charging and getting ready to grab her, he stopped at the last second. He had grown curious on what Sholeh wanted with him. However, after listening to her, he was going to resume his hunt.
"Just this once you say?" Cairo commented maliciously. Sholeh was terrified.
"Mr. Cairo, please, I know you hate me with all your might, but... I know you also hate Jet." Sholeh stammered, trying to compose herself.
"Yes... I hate Jet, but I know that was he did to Sybil was because of you..." Cairo explained, wanting to torture Sholeh.

"I suppose you will never understand. You have never lost your home or your family. Sybil did that to me you know. I know you loved her, but she wasn't as benevolent as you think..." Sholeh then said after a long pause, though she then realized she made a big mistake talking bad about Sybil... to him.
"I know what you're doing. Do you think I don't know the humiliation Jet made you go through this afternoon? You are just trying to manipulate me in taking revenge on you, don't you? Well, I know better than that..." Jet said with a very malicious smile. Sholeh couldn't believe he had figured that out.
"And about Sybil... she is still alive... but you won't..." Cairo concluded, paralyzing Sholeh in disbelief. Talking advantage of this petrifaction, Cairo swam towards her, with his mouth wide open, and with an enormous splash, the broken mongoose was gone! She had disappeared completely... and so did Cairo. Warren remained hidden for a while longer, but he was becoming impatient. His beloved Sholeh was taking too long...
---
#346 Posted: 00:28:50 28/02/2015
"Man I can't wait to see Sybil again!" Rose said still jumping with joy.
---
SC
Waaksian Emerald Sparx Gems: 4906
#347 Posted: 00:44:24 28/02/2015
OOC: Heh, I keep saying I'll be more active, but then disappear for weeks. I seriously need to brake that habit. But after this post, I actually wont have access to a computer until Monday.

Back at Sybil's old tree home, Voracivenom was crawling up, chattering excitedly about the little collection of leaf bags wrapped around his tail.
"... I hope these scented herbs aren't too potent for your taste. I thought the room could use some freshening up. Nothing wrong with a little-- Jaerl?" Alarmed, but then relieved at the falcon's odd absence, he realized that he must have finally left to get some fresh air. "Ah, a stroll outside would do good for the soul..." He thought about what Ivor was talking about earlier, and thought it would be a good idea to find Royal and tell him about the poor bird's condition.
Leaving two of the little baggies in the tree hole, keeping the last one for himself, Voracivenom slithered up the trunk and navigated from branch to branch. He paused for a moment to stare down at the distant brush, looking torn, then deciding to continue his search. Jaerl's health was very important right now.
#348 Posted: 01:04:03 28/02/2015 | Topic Creator
OOC: Welcome back smilie

After waiting too long, Warren couldn't anymore. He went to the spot where he left Sholeh... but she wasn't there, and neither was the orca. He flew around, trying to search for Sholeh, but there was no sign of her anywhere. After a while, Warren began to panic, especially when he just noticed the cluster of rocks where she was standing on was messed up.
"Mademoiselle Sholeh!? Mademoiselle Sholeh!? MADEMOISELLE!" he said, panicking completely. Since there was no sign of the orca either, he automatically assumed the worst. Horrorfied and desperate, he went to search for the only being he firmly believed was benevolent enough to help him.
"MADAME ROSE! MADAME RO-O-O-O-SE!" He called, crying hysterically. He was crying so much, his eyes were even starting to dry up.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:05:10 28/02/2015 by Felines
#349 Posted: 14:45:22 28/02/2015
ooc: I don't know what to say.
---
SC
#350 Posted: 15:27:13 28/02/2015 | Topic Creator
OOC: I know this all seems too intense, but I promise you, something good will come of it smilie
---
First | Previous | Page 7 of 50 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 48 49 50

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me