Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > Battle for the Haven (The Missing s third act)
First | Previous | Page 3 of 50 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 48 49 50
Battle for the Haven (The Missing s third act) [CLOSED]
Spyroconvexity Hunter Gems: 8581
#101 Posted: 03:54:56 09/02/2015
"I don't know what will happen but she could feel betrayed. I just don't know." Jet said.

"Peepers do you know if Ami is still free? She is very watchful and could of seen Yodel." Rose asked.
---
SC
Felines Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10223
#102 Posted: 04:08:31 09/02/2015 | Topic Creator
Jet's answer made Sybil feel unease, especially since he was making sense, and she couldn't blame Rose if she ever felt that way.
"I don't want to do this. I want to show myself to Rose, but I can't with those two. Sholeh is mad, and if she sees me alive, not only will she stop trusting you, but she will let Shadow do the job this time, and I doubt very much he will be willing to forgive my life like you did. I won't have a chance." Sybil then said, horrified.

"Ami has retired to the highest place of the shore's rocky peak. It is very cold there, but she has learn to tolerate it. She is still free... for now. She rarely shows up. She is terrified." Peepers explained, before talking once more.
"I don't think she will be able to hear your calls from down the sand. You will have to climb to search for her." he then suggested, trying not to worry about Rose. There was plenty of space between the rocks, resembling stairs, and he knew that Siberian tigers were from the cold, so he imagined there won't be a problem.
---
Real friends will be there... when you need them the most.
redwes Diamond Sparx Gems: 8550
#103 Posted: 05:10:17 09/02/2015
Soon Sayan showed up at Peeper's tree as well. "I've been asking around and none of the others know where he is ether.," the Amur leopard said. He sighed as he looked upon the chained Peepers, saddened that even he was unable to escape that same fate. "At least Ami is still free.," he added with a relief.
---
<[ I’m Darin the gryphon! *screech* Want to know more or ask a question?]
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 05:12:29 09/02/2015 by redwes
#104 Posted: 06:30:05 09/02/2015 | Topic Creator
Peepers liked the company. It wasn't much, since Sayan couldn't climb the tree, but at least he could see him from up there.

Yodel was nearer than any of them thought. He was constantly changing trees, which made him difficult to track. There were times where he felt bad for betraying his own kind, and he even found himself feeling a bit guilty for treating Sybil so badly all those years and now being too late to make it up, but every time each of those thoughts came to his mind, he hardened his heart and continued with his task of helping Shadow rule all. He didn't want to care for anyone but himself, since though the years, he learned to associate remorse and love with weakness.
---
#105 Posted: 21:16:12 09/02/2015
Rose looked to Sayan. "Do you mind coming with me?" Rose asked.
---
SC
#106 Posted: 21:43:51 09/02/2015 | Topic Creator
"Jet... I need to go there. I need to go to the Haven. I must find a way to stop Shadow and the crazy Sholeh. I must. I can't live with this lie anymore." Sybil said after a long pause from her last comment. The guilt was really getting to her, and she really felt bad for the way Jet was being treated.
---
#107 Posted: 22:34:42 09/02/2015
"Of course not.," Sayan replied with a smile. "It was nice seeing you again, peepers.," he then said as he looked up at the chained bird.
---
#108 Posted: 22:54:58 09/02/2015 | Topic Creator
After Sybil's scold, Nia headed to her home. However, after almost reaching there, she had second thoughts. She changed her course, right towards the direction of the Haven. She has heard several times how the birds out there were being imprisoned, and wanting to feel useful and away from Sybil, she flew. She caught a glimpse of Jet below. But after seeing he was wih Sybil, she continued along the way. It didn't take her too much, since she was so deep in thought arriving felt like no time at all. She perched on the sand, resting a bit before looking for Rose...
---
#109 Posted: 00:59:00 10/02/2015
Jet noded and awaited for Sybil to hop on.

Rose looked at Peepers. "We'll try to visit as often as possible." She then went to the rocky cliffs.
---
SC
#110 Posted: 01:19:30 10/02/2015 | Topic Creator
Sybil didn't mean that like, right now, but Jet set his mind to it, so she didn't want to disappoint him. However, Sybil couldn't let Rose know that the orcas were affiliated with Matthews, so she must remain hidden.
"Listen, you know how it is. I can't be seen." Sybil explained, hoping he would understand what she meant.
"I will eat that voice-changing fruit right now. I'll be right back." she said, looking from underneath a palm tree. Fortunately, she hid the fruit Whirlpool gave to her just a few yards away, since they grew pretty far away from there. After a quick munch, she returned to Jet.
"Ok, I'm ready." she commented, shrinking her lips as the bitter sourness was starting to get to her...
---
#111 Posted: 01:47:27 10/02/2015
Jet noded and began to swim off.
---
SC
#112 Posted: 02:15:10 10/02/2015 | Topic Creator
Hidden she stayed, as Sybil began to think what will her strategy be to stop those two, correction, three if you counted the vulture. And what was worse, she didn't even know there was a fourth member involved. Her only hope was that Rose wasn't nearby, since she didn't thought Jet could come up with an idea to keep her hidden like Cairo did earlier...

Once Nia took her rest, she began to fly around the canopy. Some of the warblers were at the peak, feeding but chained. They were too distressed to take notice of her presence. Knowing that Rose wasn't going to see her with all that foliage, she entered the forest, calling for her.
"Rose? Oh Rose! It's me, Nia!" she called, wondering if she ever told her name to her...
---
#113 Posted: 06:07:38 10/02/2015
Sayan followed Rose and stopped, seemingly hearing something. "Do you hear that? I think someone is calling you..," he said just barely hearing Nia off in the distance.
---
#114 Posted: 06:18:40 10/02/2015 | Topic Creator
After a while of searching, Nia recognized Sayan's spotted body and went to him. Se didn't see Rose from where she was standing, since the tiger was hidden by a brush.
"Hello Mr. Sayan. It's so good to see you." Nia said happily, really liking the Amur leopard. She was still upset by Sybil's scold earlier, but decided to still keep her a secret, just like everybody else, but now, she just thought of the perfect way to have Sybil be nicer to her.
"Anyway, I just wanted to know if there is something I can do to help." Nia asked, though deep inside, she was more glad to see Sayan. He could be her new playmate if Sybil still refused her to play with the orcas.
---
#115 Posted: 06:54:43 10/02/2015
"It's good to see you.," Sayan said remembering the kea. "Actually... we were looking for Yodel if you happened to have seen him. We were just on our way to see Ami and see if she possibly knew.," Sayan added wondering if the still-free kea could possibly help.
---
#116 Posted: 10:12:39 10/02/2015
"Nia is that you?" Rose said stepping out from the bush.
---
SC
#117 Posted: 13:05:49 10/02/2015 | Topic Creator
Just before ania could reply to Sayan, she saw Rose behind her.
"Oh Rose. I didn't see you back there. I was looking for you." she said, turning to Sayan to answer him.
"And Yodel? Yodel... ooh, right, he's a warbler, isn't he? The keas have told me about him. Well, if I saw him, I wouldn't know. I have never seen him in person." Nia explained, rememeberging how much the keas despised that particular warbler.

Quote: redwes
"It's good to see you.," Sayan said remembering the kea. "Actually... we were looking for Yodel if you happened to have seen him. We were just on our way to see Ami and see if she possibly knew.," Sayan added wondering if the still-free kea could possibly help.

OOC: Kea? Nia is a cockatoo smilie
---
#118 Posted: 02:06:55 11/02/2015
"We were just on our way to see Ami. You want to come with us?" Rose said.

Soon Jet reached the Haven. "Here we are."
---
SC
#119 Posted: 02:35:49 11/02/2015 | Topic Creator
"Oh yeah! Is it urgent? I can fly there and get to a head start." she said, smiling, relieved to be useful. She wanted to feel good somehow after the scold she received.

Sybil looked around, and there was no sign of Rose or any of the Haven residents.
"Thank you so much Jet." she said happily, with her, once again, deep voice.
"So... I'll... see you later?" she asked shyly, but with a tone of worry as well. She saw to the horizon that the sun was hiding. It was way past noon, and night was just a couple of hours away.

Nearby, Cairo was looking for a distance, once again, spying on the two of them. He had half his mind to beat up Jet for interacting so much with Sybil when he could, but realized it was a stupid reason. He waited for Jet to retreated. He was planning to have a long talk with him...
---
#120 Posted: 03:20:01 11/02/2015
Jet noded and went back out to sea.

"Yes and no. Yes because I need to talk to her. No because it's really to apologize to someone." Rose said
---
SC
#121 Posted: 03:38:49 11/02/2015 | Topic Creator
When Cairo made sure that Sybil turned her back, Cairo abruptly stopped Jt in his tracks.
"Just how did you do it!? How did you make Sybil love you so much!? I have known her for years now, but you barely showed up just a few months ago. Haven't you realized it!? She likes you, too much I would say! And after all the damage you have caused..." Cairo refrained, evidently containing a strong desire to yell. But he didn't want to make a scene.

"Apologize?" Nia asked, though she then believed it was none of her business, and quickly changed the subject.
"Alright, then I will accompany you." she said, as she perched on top of Rose's head, wondering if she would feel like a tiger once Rose started climbing...
---
#122 Posted: 04:01:26 11/02/2015
"I've only helped her escape Shadow by doing what you and Nia did and a few bits of very important things she needed done." Jet said. "All I ask from her is a home and a safe one."

Soon Rose reached the cliffs. "Hold on Nia it could get windy and very cold." Rose said.
---
SC
#123 Posted: 04:11:36 11/02/2015 | Topic Creator
"Riiiiight..." Cairo answered, a bit skeptical.
"Tell me something, when those two beasts offered her to you, what did you feel? Cause certainly, if you really cared about her so much, you wouldn't have done what you did. You would have found another way. Be glad that this miracle grass worked. The keas told me about what the wombat gave you. Thankful you should be that it did the trick, or trust me, you wouldn't have lived to tell the tale." Cairo said with a glare that could almost kill. He wasn't aware on how viral that situation was, and he refused to believe it was Sybil's idea in the first place.

Nia cuddled up along the way. It was certainly cold up there. She felt so much pity for the seagull living there. She correctly assumed Ami was in such a remote place to avoid be imprisoned as well.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 05:45:15 11/02/2015 by Felines
#124 Posted: 05:40:14 11/02/2015
"You're ready for this?," Sayan asked seeing the stair-like path that lied ahead.
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 05:41:57 11/02/2015 by redwes
#125 Posted: 05:54:44 11/02/2015 | Topic Creator
While Rose and Sayan were climbing, Sybil was getting further from them. She didn't see them when she arrived at the beach with so many thoughts in mind. Under her new persona, Sybil went quickly to the corner of the Outback. It was such an exposed place. Sybil would have nowhere to hide, and even though she changed her scent, it will still draw suspicion from Shadow. Se couldn't put herself to danger that way. Luckily, the wind was blowing towards the forest and not the Outback, so if Shadow was nearby, he wouldn't be able to locate her. However, in that predicament, all she could do was stay in that corner and wait for the villain's next move, hopefully, sabotage their next assault.

"Stand still you! Seriously Warren, I sometimes wish I could have picked another vulture!" Sholeh yelled, fighting as usual with Warren. She yelled quite loudly, but unfortunately, she was very far for Sybil to hear. She was putting him the heron disguise with the trash she managed to collect in that arid terrain. Warren tried his best to stand still, but he was fidgeting. Both of the, could see the sun was setting rather quickly that time, so they were hurrying. Sholeh was looking forward to that night. During their night crawl, she was going to ask Shadow to claim the Haven and her home tomorrow or their deal was off...
---
#126 Posted: 11:53:26 11/02/2015
"I never wanted to do it and it was a last resort! Sybil knew what she was doing and she trusted me and I her." Jet said with tears almost falling down.

Rose noded and continued to climb.
---
SC
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 11:57:34 11/02/2015 by Spyroconvexity
#127 Posted: 15:06:42 11/02/2015 | Topic Creator
Cairo was not convinced, especially with tears.
"Don't try to take over my pity. You did a lot of damage to us, especially miss Rose." he then said, mentioning the tiger so that he wouldn't sound selfish.
"I trust Sybil too! I do whatever she asks! And yet, she prefers to spend more time with you! What did you do!? Tell me! I won't let you take her away from me!" Cairo confessed furiously, green with envy. There was no doubt now, his crush was getting out of control, and he was determined to do anything to win Sybil back, even if it meant repeating everything that Jet has done.
---
#128 Posted: 22:24:12 11/02/2015
"I was never trying to take her away from you. Listen you are much greater than I could ever be. Sybil has only been spending more time with me because we are waiting for Shadow and his allies to drop their guard. I'm working undercover." Jet said.
---
SC
#129 Posted: 02:05:36 12/02/2015 | Topic Creator
"Oh right, this double agent stuff. You're right. Why else would she spend more time with you?" Cairo cruelly said, mellowing down.
"Listen to me! This is temporary. You are a danger to everybody that surrounds you. Remember how you gave away poor miss Rose away?" he brutally said, giving Rose as an excuse to hide that it was all about Sybil.
"Let's make this clear; once those beastly animals are stopped... I forbid you to speak to Sybil... ever again!" he ordered, sounding dead serious. He only mentioned Sybil. His jealousy became plain selfishness.

Only a tiny peek of the sun could be seen. Night was now around the corner. Sybil remained put, while at the Outback, Sholeh was admiring her done heron costume.
"Excellent! Why, not even your own mother would recognize you. Is it possible for one being have too much talent?" Sholeh narcissistically said, praising herself.
"Now where did Shadow ran off to? It's almost night!" she said, looking around. She was more than ready now to put her new conditions into the alliance...
---
#130 Posted: 02:17:18 12/02/2015
"I was looking for our next target. The kea tree." Shadow said.

Rose looked up at the sky. "We should make camp for the night. Sayan try to find a cave."
---
SC
#131 Posted: 05:28:55 12/02/2015 | Topic Creator
"Those hooked-beaked parrots? Are you sure?" Sholeh exclaimed, with a lot of doubt. She has seen the keas, that terrifying curved beak, and they were pretty vigilant. They could probably attack her before she has the chance to hit them with the fungus.
"Alright then, but under one condition; those parrots are dangerous. They will require extra effort, but know this, this will be the last assault. I want to move home already. There are plenty of trapped birds already! Take the forest tonight... or the alliance is off!" Sholeh said, sounding extremely serious. A month ago, she wouldn't even dare to do such a thing, but spending that much time with Shadow, she had lost most of her fear for him.

Nightime has arrived. Sybil could see the moon already appearing. In times like that, she would have fallen asleep, but fortunately, that voice changing fruit also had a chemical that prevented you from sleeping, very similar to caffeine.
---
#132 Posted: 11:56:57 12/02/2015
"Very well. I will get you your home back." Shadow turned to both of them. "Tomorrow we win our homes back!!"
---
SC
#133 Posted: 14:38:02 12/02/2015 | Topic Creator
Warren was extremely worried when Sholeh pinpointed her condition. He was sure that he would have punished Sholeh for what he believed he would call insubordination, but miraculously, he didn't. What was more, he actually accepted her demands.
Sholeh was done putting the fungus all around her body this time, but it was so concentrated, it could have put her to sleep, but as always, she found the solution by putting a mint-scented leaf on her nose.
"The keas need special attention you know." she said, explaining the overconcentration.
"Anyway, let's move on. Nights are shorter in the summer." Sholeh pointed out, remembering that the annoying Light Beach always occured near the end of Spring.
---
#134 Posted: 20:49:36 12/02/2015
Quote: Spyroconvexity
Rose looked up at the sky. "We should make camp for the night. Sayan try to find a cave."

Sayan nodded and proceeded up one of the higher steps to get an vantage point of the local area. Finally, he spotted what appeared to be a cave not far off. "This way.," he said jumping from the vantage point. He proceeded to lead then to a black opening between one of the steps a little while off.
---
#135 Posted: 01:37:06 13/02/2015
Rose followed Sayan inside with Nia on her back.
---
SC
#136 Posted: 02:46:50 13/02/2015 | Topic Creator
Sholeh went ahead, almost as ecstatic as the day she witnessed Sybil get eaten. She was so happy believing that in less than twenty four hours, she will finally return home.

As the three animals reached the corner between forest and outback, Sybil had climbed a tree in order to be safer and have a viewing point. It was in times like those that she was grateful to have nocturnal vision. She had eyes and ears set in every place, positioning herself to follow Shadow and Sholeh wherever they came from.

And as with Nia, the climbing seemed to be taking forever. She was getting cold and tired, and she was grasping tightly to Rose so that she wouldn't fell...
---
#137 Posted: 03:12:28 13/02/2015
"We're almost inside the cave Nia." Rose said as she went inside. She then layed down. "Here lay next to me. I'll keep you warm."
---
SC
#138 Posted: 03:18:55 13/02/2015 | Topic Creator
"Come on, how high can a beach cliff be?" Nia complained, regretting a bit enlisting for that. However, she was going to go all the way.

"Where is Yodel? He was suppose to meet us here." Sholeh said, just at the forest border. They were just a couple of yards away, so Sybil could hear her.
"Yodel?" she whispered, horror-struck. Yodel was helping them? Was he free of his house arrest and at it again? That worried Sybil to no end.

Yodel was grooming himself, growing a bit obsessed with physical appearance in that last month. He was wondering who the next target was going to be...
---
#139 Posted: 12:18:35 13/02/2015
"It's just a little more but it's almost too dark to see. We will continue tomorrow. Get warm next to me and Sayan." Rose said.

"He'll be here soon." Shadow said.
---
SC
#140 Posted: 17:00:28 13/02/2015 | Topic Creator
Nia obeyed, but if she had known it was so high up, she would have flown. She just know that she was going to receive a scold from her parents, but she didn't have the heart to leave the two alone.

Just as Shadow had predicted, shortly after, came Yodel, already thinking of a target.
"Well it was about time!" Sholeh scolded, letting him know to not approach too much due to the fungus.
"Alright alright, don't get touchy. Listen, I know where to go..." Yodel said, before interrupted by Sholeh.
"No need Yodel. We had a bigger target in mind; your former home." Sholeh said with a grin.
"You mean, the keas!? Those birds are dangerous!" Yodel said worryingly.
"We know that. Which is why I am soaked with that fungus and I have this ridiculous leaf n my nose. Shall we?" Sholeh told, letting a worried Yodel lead the way...
Sybil knew where the tree was, so she let them get a head start so that the rustling of the leaves when she jumped tree to tree won't give her away...
---
#141 Posted: 01:01:21 14/02/2015
Shadow smirked and followed. "Power feels so great."
---
SC
#142 Posted: 02:39:14 14/02/2015 | Topic Creator
Soon after, Warren came with his back full of the strongest set of chains, and the poisonous substance carried in a bucket-like container on his talons. He was just in time. Yodel looked at his goofy disguise, but decided not to say anything.

After a while, Sybil decided to get off the tree that she was hiding on and follow the four on the ground. But instead of directly following them, she took a shortcut. But it turned out, the "shortcut" she chose was a bit further away, and when she reached the tree, she could see Sholeh already climbing it, ready to strike. The kea that was on guard took notice of her in time.
"MONGOOSE!" the sentry yelled, and when he tacked her, he was knocked out. However, his yell woke up the flock.
"You..." Cole said, but he wasn't sure if he had seen Sholeh before. A great battle ensued, but the keas were almost instantly knocked out with the intense chloroform-like odor of the mashed fungus. Some of them dropped down, sleeping in mid flight, right at the mercy of Shadow! Sybil was desperate. She immediately looked around for something that could sabotage that disaster, but she was shivering in horror wiith the kea rain that was occurring...
---
#143 Posted: 03:33:35 14/02/2015
Soon the entire Kea flock was knocked out. "Good job Sholeh. Your home is now yours. We have won!" Shadow said. He looked at Warren. "Chain them up my good friend." Shadow said.
---
SC
Wyrstel Emerald Sparx Gems: 4341
#144 Posted: 03:37:48 14/02/2015
(Sybil can go get Royal, if she wants help. He is not that far away from there. He's just not being as social.)
#145 Posted: 04:05:41 14/02/2015 | Topic Creator
OOC: We can make it a simple random encounter. I'll see what I can come up with. Remember, Sybil is suppose to be undercover smilie

Quote: Spyroconvexity
Soon the entire Kea flock was knocked out. "Good job Sholeh. Your home is now yours. We have won!" Shadow said. He looked at Warren. "Chain them up my good friend." Shadow said.

Sholeh had a smile that almost reached her ears. Finally, all was going well for her. First, her mortal enemy killed and now she can have both her home and revenge on those native birds who dared to defy her species.
Warren was preparing the ropes. Sybil was desperate. She then searched for the largest pebble she could find. The first one she found was a rather heavy one, the size of an adult human fist, and without looking, she grabbed it with her mouth and paws and threw it. It didn't hit any of them, but the rock landed just a the corner of the bucket-like container that had the goo that was suppose to be spread through the tree trunks. She then backed away as fast as she could. Not the result she was expecting, but at least that would have to keep them busy.
"Oh man, I can't do this alone... but I can't expose myself. No! No help." she whispered, in her deep, male-like voice. She was tempted to search for one of her guests to lend her a hand, but she wanted to have little to no contact to them, so she stayed put...
---
#146 Posted: 14:54:50 14/02/2015
Shadow noticed the rock and sniffed it. "We have a little rat spy." He looked in the direction of Sybil. "Come on out little rat. We know you're there."
---
SC
#147 Posted: 17:08:29 14/02/2015 | Topic Creator
"But Monsieur, what about..." Warren was about to say, looking at the spilled substance, but Shadow was too concentrated on his search.
Sybil continued hidden, knowing that was the distraction needed. She answered Shadow, with another thrown rock. It missed him by just a few inches, but she ran anyway. Civets were not the fastest runners, but she hoped it was enough to outrun a Komodo dragon. To make sure, she ran in zigzags in order to Shadow to lost the trail, but wondered if that was enough...
---
#148 Posted: 18:29:55 14/02/2015
"We'll get more but for now we chain them up and go after our little rat." Shadow said.
---
SC
#149 Posted: 19:06:58 14/02/2015 | Topic Creator
Sholeh was tying up the keas, both the ones on the ground and on the tree. Yodel knew that he couldn't reclaim his tree in those conditions, but he will have to hold on for now.
Sybil was, in the meantime, evading Shadow as best as she could. She then came in front of a cavernous dirt dune, and knowing what to do, she entered and started talking.
"Look here Shadow. I know what you're up to! I won't let you take this sacred place for the sake of your own pleasure. Release all the native birds now, or there will be consequences. Sybil said, in her Mathews voice.the echo in that dune was strong. It was almost impossible to tell in what part of the forest the voice was coming from. Se hoped the warning could at least intimidate the dragon...
---
#150 Posted: 19:44:09 14/02/2015
"I am not going to be intimated by some rat!" Shadow said.
---
SC
First | Previous | Page 3 of 50 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 48 49 50

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me