Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > Battle for the Haven (The Missing s third act)
First | Previous | Page 41 of 50 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 ... 48 49 50
Battle for the Haven (The Missing s third act) [CLOSED]
redwes Diamond Sparx Gems: 8550
#2001 Posted: 08:14:54 21/10/2015
"Hehe.. hey little one.," Sayan said light-heartily. He couldn't blame the youth-- he would probably be excited too in his place.
---
<[ I’m Darin the gryphon! *screech* Want to know more or ask a question?]
Felines Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10223
#2002 Posted: 11:21:34 21/10/2015 | Topic Creator
"Hey..." Iggy greeted innocently, happy that Sayan wasn't mad at him for grabbing him so harshly. He was either taking it too well or Ellen was exaggerating her concern. Whatever the reason, the adults were watching him, so he went easy on Sayan. He would let him go into the water and then gently grab his tail and swim around. He would wait for Sayan to get tired of the struggling before inhaling him from under. This trick was the most used on seals, so it was great practice for the youngster.

Somewhere at Hunted island, the orca Ike took Sybil to clear water. It was like a gulf, only much smaller, and at the distance, there was a meadow. Ike was getting ready to toss Sybil around, when it occurred to him that maybe Sybil hasn't seem that part of Hunted island.
"Hey miss Sybil. Before we begin, there's a place I want to show you." he said proudly, releasing Sybil and placing her on his head.
"Where are we?" she asked, never seeing that place before.
"It's a meadow... I think. We are at Hunted island." Ike answered, feeling proud to know something Sybil didn't. She contemplated the new place, similar to the wetland but with taller grass and no lake, and couldn't believe Barloc never took her to that place before...
---
Real friends will be there... when you need them the most.
ShadeTheDragon Gold Sparx Gems: 2060
#2003 Posted: 13:40:00 21/10/2015
with the excitement going on Crocux woke up saying "wha? what's going on?" as he rolled over to see what's going on. after seeing the orcas play for a little bit he smiled saying "so this is what Sybil meant?" he then sighed sadly saying "to bad I'm so big other wise I would join in on the fun."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
first rp I've created is accepting so please do join it's called Worlds Unite! The pelage is reborn (dead space rp) open
#2004 Posted: 15:12:13 21/10/2015 | Topic Creator
It was incredible that in all that excitement, neither of the orcas noticed Crocux. He was so easily confused by a dune or a rock that nobody noticed him. Introductions would come later though, since the orcas hated to be outdated on all the events of the Haven. Asides Ike, Ellen and her small group, no other orca was watching the shore, so Rose, who was nearby, would have to wait her turn.q
---
#2005 Posted: 15:46:26 21/10/2015
once Crocux noticed Rose he smirked and quietly began to crawl up behind her ready to give her a good scare. smilie smilie
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
first rp I've created is accepting so please do join it's called Worlds Unite! The pelage is reborn (dead space rp) open
#2006 Posted: 17:02:50 21/10/2015 | Topic Creator
At Hunted island, Ike allowed Sybil to roam into that mysterious, yet beautiful meadow. She wanted to think that Barloc simply didn't knew about that place, since he and the cockatoos were almost always at the trees.
"Well, now I know where to go when I get tired of my tree." she said jokingly, tickling herself with the tall grass. The orca let her enjoy herself for a while, but Sybil knew too well that he was secretly desperate for her to be done and receive her treatment of the day.

The cockatoos were nearby, collecting twigs and leaves to make the cavities of their tree more comfortable. The island was without a tiny hint of fog, but it was that time of the year where it was going to start, and it was going to reduce view on higher scale, not to mention it was going to get colder. Barloc would send a messenger to tell Sybil about that time of the year, but he would whenever he felt like it. He has been quite depressed those last days.
---
Spyroconvexity Hunter Gems: 8581
#2007 Posted: 19:03:44 21/10/2015
Meanwhile Rose was getting bord. She decided to make a sand castle near the water. She was unaware of any orcas nearby.
---
SC
#2008 Posted: 19:23:36 21/10/2015
Once Crocux was right behind Rose he opened his jaws wide and roared "RAAAAAAAA!!!"
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
Wyrstel Emerald Sparx Gems: 4341
#2009 Posted: 19:29:27 21/10/2015
AJ:

I slowly begin to stir as Sayan leaves me, yawning, stretching and rubbing my eyes, I look around. My tail flicks back and forth as I see Sayan with the orcas. Climbing nearby tree, I grab a large fruit and munch on it before walking over to the water's edge, ready to play.
#2010 Posted: 19:37:23 21/10/2015
Rose jumped in surprise. "Wah! You scared me Crocux."
---
SC
#2011 Posted: 19:44:06 21/10/2015
Crocux smirks and says "sorry i couldn't help myself. You just made it so easy." he then chukles and lays down next to Rose "so how did you sleep?"
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#2012 Posted: 20:01:36 21/10/2015
"I sleepet fine. What about you?" Rose said.
---
SC
#2013 Posted: 20:14:41 21/10/2015
Crocux looks away "I've had better nights."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#2014 Posted: 20:35:44 21/10/2015
"Why?" Rose said.
---
SC
#2015 Posted: 20:38:38 21/10/2015
Crocux was silent for a moment then said "lets just say old memories die hard and just leave it at that."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#2016 Posted: 20:42:05 21/10/2015
"Oh.....I understand." Rose said. "Hey want to help me build a sand castle?"
---
SC
#2017 Posted: 20:44:05 21/10/2015
Crocux smiled and said "sure I'd like that."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#2018 Posted: 22:18:47 21/10/2015
Rose began to pile up sand and began to build.
---
SC
#2019 Posted: 22:31:03 21/10/2015
Crocux began to use his snout to build up sand and build a moat around it.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
redwes Diamond Sparx Gems: 8550
#2020 Posted: 23:15:59 21/10/2015
Quote: Felines
"Hey..." Iggy greeted innocently, happy that Sayan wasn't mad at him for grabbing him so harshly. He was either taking it too well or Ellen was exaggerating her concern. Whatever the reason, the adults were watching him, so he went easy on Sayan. He would let him go into the water and then gently grab his tail and swim around. He would wait for Sayan to get tired of the struggling before inhaling him from under. This trick was the most used on seals, so it was great practice for the youngster.
As Iggy played, Sayan could tell he was going easy-- at least in comparison to Cairo. He wasn't complaining though... he could tell the young orca was having fun and that some restraint was necessary with the younger ones. "Hey... Iggy was it? You'll grow up to be a fine proud orca someday.," he encouraged.
---
<[ I’m Darin the gryphon! *screech* Want to know more or ask a question?]
#2021 Posted: 23:24:48 21/10/2015 | Topic Creator
At Hunted island, Sybil was done enjoying herself in that beautiful meadow. It was such a relieving change in habitat, very different from the forest and beach she saw every day. Ike discovered it just yesterday after the meeting, and promised to tell the other orcas and Haven residents about it, but now it was time for Sybil to return. Going into the water, Sybil got pulled gently by the paw, ready for the rough play. Ike created whirlpools and wave similar to Cairo as play, but never tossed Sybil around. Although she assured him that she could handle it, he was too much of a gentleman to be rough with her. As she got caught over and over again, she wondered how the rest of the residents were doing.

Back at the Haven's shore, a pair of orcas were watching Rose by the distance. They would have attacked her already, but their curiosity was srawn more into Crocux, whom they have never seen.
"I think it's a new Haven resident." one of them said, finding no other explanation. Rose was building a sand castle with the crocodile, so that must be it. They knew that rising to the surface would ruin their element of surprise, but they rise anyway. Insteadof goingto the shore, they waited for Rose to call, since they didn't want to appear too forward...
---
#2022 Posted: 00:01:34 22/10/2015
as Crocux worked on the moat he noticed out of the corner of his eye the pair of orcas in the distance but he does nothing and decides to let Rose handle them.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#2023 Posted: 00:44:50 22/10/2015
Rose lookes up and sees the two dorsal fins. "Hey there is a pair of Orcas. Want to meet them?"
---
SC
#2024 Posted: 02:22:24 22/10/2015
Crocux smiled and said "sure why not. the more the marrier."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#2025 Posted: 02:25:00 22/10/2015 | Topic Creator
"See, I told you he was a new residents." the same orca said, swimming towards the shore. His name was Raphael, and the one accompanying him was none other than the mute Marylin. Just like Sybil, they were both surprised that the Haven was still receiving residents after all the complications that have happened in the past months. But of course, those were now days of peace, and they hoped the Haven could receive more new friends.

Quote: redwes
Quote: Felines
As Iggy played, Sayan could tell he was going easy-- at least in comparison to Cairo. He wasn't complaining though... he could tell the young orca was having fun and that some restraint was necessary with the younger ones. "Hey... Iggy was it? You'll grow up to be a fine proud orca someday.," he encouraged.

Iggy smiled, then blushed at the comment, feeling extremely proud. As he pulled Sayan, he let's him go, but then immediately charged at him. However, instead of trapping him again, he headbutted his side.
"It's tag time mister!" Iggy said happily, circling Sayan. The leopard passed from pretended prey to an unusual playmate. Iggy was encouraging Sayan to chase him by blowing bubbles from underwater.
This action really put a smile in the adult orcas, especially Ellen. They could always play with the Haven residents that way asides the usual toss and drag. It gets to prove that even adults can learn from the young ones.
---
#2026 Posted: 02:25:54 22/10/2015
Rose smiled. "Hey! You two! I want you to meet someone!"
---
SC
#2027 Posted: 02:35:57 22/10/2015 | Topic Creator
"Yes?" Raphael said, looking forward to the meeting. It was either a crocodile or a very big caiman, which was quite unusual. Both orcas have heard how those reptiles could be quite short tempered, but after seeing him be so nice to Rose, they thought definitely not him.
---
#2028 Posted: 02:45:52 22/10/2015
"This is Crocux the newest haven resident." Rose said approaching the two orcas. She was happy to see them and was hoping to play.
---
SC
#2029 Posted: 02:54:47 22/10/2015 | Topic Creator
"Hey hello. Wow, some gator eh? They are quite big." Raphael said, giving a little compliment. That was quite a lot coming from an orca. He then noticed how Rose was approaching, almost as if she was begging to be caught.
"So shall we do this without the stalking?" he asked, really don't minding whether it was through beaching or right there, right now. He also payed close attention to the new resident's reaction, since he was too big to handle and he wouldn't want anyone to feel left out.
---
#2030 Posted: 03:01:16 22/10/2015
"Oh I'm not going to make it easy for ya!" Rose said. She then looked at Crocux. "Come on you can play with us!"
---
SC
#2031 Posted: 03:18:48 22/10/2015 | Topic Creator
The two orcas looked at each other, concerned. But then Marylin did a series of signals, that in fact, only Raphael and Ricky understood well.
"Oh, good idea. Hey Crocux, Marylin says that if you can't be part of the game, then play it instead." Raphael said, believing that it was the best option. Handling a crocodile so big was going to prove very difficult, so he wondered how he would take being the hunter instead of the hunted. Like orcas, crocodiles were very mighty predators, so he believed there was no problem.
---
#2032 Posted: 03:27:19 22/10/2015
Crocux thought about it for a second then said "okay why not?" and he began to approch the orcas feeling slightly annoyed at Raphael for calling him an allagator.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#2033 Posted: 03:32:48 22/10/2015
"Yay! This will be fun! See if you guys can catch me!" Rose said.
---
SC
#2034 Posted: 03:37:47 22/10/2015 | Topic Creator
Raphael wanted Crocux to watch him. He wanted to teach him the orca method.
"This is how you do it... unless you want to go first?" he then said, wanting Crocux to do things his way if he was more comfortable with that. Marylin waited for an answer, though she was already getting ready just in case. Being silent, she was quite stealthy with her approach, which explained her more successful catch rate when it came to rare fish.
---
#2035 Posted: 09:56:28 22/10/2015
Crocux began to watch Raphael closely completly forgetting that Marylin was even their.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#2036 Posted: 14:26:58 22/10/2015 | Topic Creator
Since Crocux was taking a while to decide what to do, Marylin was already on the move. Raphael was already stalking Rose to show off to the little crowd present, but before he could even charge, Marylin already beached herself. Rose was so close to dodging her, but Marylin managed to grab her left back paw. She hold to her firmly, and started to pull Rose away. It was the first time she participated in the game, so she was quite happy with the catch, much to Raphael's disappointment, who wanted to shine to impress her.
---
#2037 Posted: 15:30:33 22/10/2015
Crocux looking surprised he began to back up accidentally moving closer to the water where it was easier for the orcas to catch him without realizing it .
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#2038 Posted: 15:43:30 22/10/2015 | Topic Creator
Raphael noticed Crocux's strange behavior, but he didn't realized what he was trying to do. Marylin was intelligent, and if she would have payed attention, she would most probably figure it out, but right now, she was too concentrated on avoiding Rose's escape...
---
#2039 Posted: 15:56:23 22/10/2015
as Crocux backed up he tried to calm down from his surprise and when he did he moved even closer to the water just to taunt the orcas, smirking all the wile.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#2040 Posted: 16:05:31 22/10/2015 | Topic Creator
Raphael still didn't get what Crocux was trying to prove, though he gave the wrong impression that he did. Since Rose was already claimed by Marylin, Raphael decided to at least try with the crocodile. Of course, given his appearance, he looked way too tough, even more so than an elephant seal, especially with that hard skin, so Raphael started headbutting him, hard, but not enough to hurt him. He wanted to tire him out first before grabbing him. It would be quite the challenge. Catching a crocodile was certain to leave Marylin and a few rest impressed with his feat...
---
#2041 Posted: 16:11:51 22/10/2015
Crocux smiles as Raphael's attempts to tire him out and starts to act tired to make the orca feel good about himself.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#2042 Posted: 18:25:38 22/10/2015 | Topic Creator
Soon Raphael begin to intensify the play, but thankfully, he had enough sense and self control to realize what he was doing and went softer. He fell for Crocux's tired demeanor, so he grabbed him by the back and belly.
"Look Marylin. Now this is a catch!" he said cockily, wanting to show off, but Marylin was smarter than that. She gave a smirk to Crocux, as if she knew what he just did. No way Raphael could have tire him out that easily.
---
#2043 Posted: 22:28:21 22/10/2015
Rose was trying hard to get away. She even pulled her paw out a little.
---
SC
#2044 Posted: 22:49:32 22/10/2015
"Whoa! Ok you got me but so bring it on!" was all Crocux said before he saw Marylin smirk at him. He blushes and desides to give Raphael a challange. He begins his favorit trick that can drive anyone crazy -the croc death roll!- and spins out of Raphael's jaws and says "you gotta do better then that if you really wanna secure this catch! Now kid try again and don't lighten up if i were you. This scar i have is proof that i can take a hit so pease give it your best shot!" Crocux says cockily beginning to enjoy the game himself.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#2045 Posted: 22:55:20 22/10/2015 | Topic Creator
Marylin noticed how Rose almost got away, and pulled her even harder, putting Rose inside the mouth with the exception of her head, shoulders and front paws. She wanted to ask Rose what game she wanted to play, but knew it was useless to try to communicate.
"Don't worry miss Rose. Marylin will go easy on you. She has a very good heart." Raphael assured Rose, underestimating her endurance. He then tried to resume capturing the elusive Crocux, knowing too well he wasn't going to give him an easy challenge.

Since Marylin specifically was very new to the game, she didn't want to try anything harsh with Rose. And of course, like all the other orcas, all Rose needed to do if they got tired or possibly even hurt, they only had to say so and they will stop with little to no hesitation.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:58:56 22/10/2015 by Felines
#2046 Posted: 23:12:40 22/10/2015
"Just play with me like the others would. Don't worry I'm tuffer than I look." Rose said with a smirk. She then used her front paws and splashed some water in Marylin's face.
---
SC
#2047 Posted: 23:28:51 22/10/2015 | Topic Creator
Marylin was taken by surprise with the sudden splash that it made her let go of Rose. But the young tiger wouldn't have had the time to swim to shore since they were now far away. After rubbing herself a little, Marylin grabbed Rose by the front paws and pulled her into deeper waters. She would let her stranded there and occasionally give her a few taps with her dorsal fin before dragging her around again. But all these processes were slow and mild. There was no doubt that Marylin was going very easy on Rose, even though she just assured her that she could handle a bit of the roughness. Marylin was just too sensible to go hard on any of her friends, orca or otherwise.
---
#2048 Posted: 23:42:56 22/10/2015
"Come on you can do better than that!" Rose said getting free. "Bet you cant catch me!" She said swimming away.
---
SC
#2049 Posted: 00:07:54 23/10/2015 | Topic Creator
Marylin looked up, sighing on how Rose was acting like she was asking for it. She still didn't want to push her so hard, when it occurred to her that if she could tolerate the humongous Cairo's harsh play, then Rose really must be strong. She swam below her, circling her around before flinging her from underwater with her tail. While in mid air, she caught Rose by the paws, letting her go and repeating the pattern. She did almost everything Cairo did to her, from creating whirlpools below her, from dragging Rose around, even splashing her with her with water from her blowhole every time Rose landed on her back. It was fun for her, and she hoped for Rose too, but it was obvious that even though Marylin intensified the play, it was nothing compared to Cairo's. Either she wasn't as strong or she was still going a bit easy on Rose.
---
#2050 Posted: 00:12:41 23/10/2015
"Now that's better!" Rose said.
---
SC
First | Previous | Page 41 of 50 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 ... 48 49 50

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me