Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders Mobile > Skylanders collection vault updated.
Page 1 of 1
Skylanders collection vault updated. [CLOSED]
Farlo Blue Sparx Gems: 516
#1 Posted: 18:48:07 01/02/2015 | Topic Creator
The collection vault updated recently and it says something about villains being added via a "special sky stones promotion"

What promotion? it doesn't show up anywhere? what?

Any one got any explanation?
---
You don't know what you've done!
smilie
Sboy13 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3172
#2 Posted: 20:23:43 01/02/2015
This is apparently a promotion only found in General Mills cereals, where they come with a special villain "Skystone" piece inside the box with a code on it to enter for special content. This seems to be in the vein of the Walmart promotion a couple months ago where special codes were hidden around the store. In that case, the reward was just wallpapers; I'm assuming that may be the case here too.

On another note, I felt like coming here to say I am amazed at how fast the app is now after the update. There is virtually no lag. The app loaded up in literally two seconds. Everything seems to be much quicker. Scrolling through characters is a smooth process. Windows open up instantly. Registering characters seems to take a shorter time. There are still a few interface glitches, (the app got stuck loading a couple of times) and they didn't add Light and Dark yet >.> But wow, what a huge improvement from the slow, laggy mess that it was before. Kudos to Activision, I hope they continue to improve on the functionality of this app!
---
Purple dragon.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:28:19 01/02/2015 by Sboy13
Farlo Blue Sparx Gems: 516
#3 Posted: 20:27:43 01/02/2015 | Topic Creator
Yeah app has been improved greatly in this update...mostly lag improvements that you mentioned...

Thanks for informing me...its just that no one was talking about it so I was wondering...I don't think that general mills cereals are available in the uk...im just wondering why they aren't shown in the app...what's up with that?
---
You don't know what you've done!
smilie
Sboy13 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3172
#4 Posted: 21:02:50 01/02/2015
Quote: Farlo
Yeah app has been improved greatly in this update...mostly lag improvements that you mentioned...

Thanks for informing me...its just that no one was talking about it so I was wondering...I don't think that general mills cereals are available in the uk...im just wondering why they aren't shown in the app...what's up with that?

Mine shows it as a "Skystones" button in the corner of the screen. I'm in the USA.

It's probably a regional thing; the app may not show it for people outside the USA.

By the way, this update, now from what I'm seeing, has a glaring new bug. Some character info pages will just not load; the circle just keeps spinning and spinning. I couldn't register my Gold Flameslinger (as I also have the regular one) because the info page would not load. I had to remove Flameslinger from my collection, add one of them to my wish list, register the second one, then register the first one through the wish list. I really hope they fix this.
---
Purple dragon.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me