Forum

Skylanders: Lost Islands

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
February Alter Ego *Spoilers* [CLOSED]
Aura24 Platinum Sparx Gems: 6561
#1 Posted: 20:03:29 31/01/2015 | Topic Creator
Valentine's Day February variant -

[User Posted Image]

[User Posted Image]
---
"Soon all of Skylands will tremble at the awesome might of Malefor, the Undead Dragon King!"
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:18:22 31/01/2015 by dark52
CrazyCanuck Gold Sparx Gems: 2992
#2 Posted: 20:05:48 31/01/2015
Oh good. I was surprised no one had travelled ahead to check before now.
Deja Vu Platinum Sparx Gems: 5461
#3 Posted: 20:14:06 31/01/2015
He looks like King but with pink on his head. Sad, we only have 28 days to get him smilie
BUGMom05 Blue Sparx Gems: 729
#4 Posted: 20:21:19 31/01/2015
Three level five missions

30 candies from community buildings
15 adventures and 30 letters from the post offices
Collect gifts from community buildings

1 2 and 3 gem collections with Xp for CCC
Bifrost Diamond Sparx Gems: 9943
#5 Posted: 22:08:56 31/01/2015
Wow, I totally didn't think of him with the splash screen hint, but this is even weirder than Love Potion Pop Fizz.It's tackier than King Cobra Cadabra but still really pretty with a shade of pink that doesn't burn anyone's eyes.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
Dark fhoenix Emerald Sparx Gems: 3166
#6 Posted: 07:30:00 01/02/2015
Quote:
He looks like King but with pink on his head. Sad, we only have 28 days to get him

Thats plenty of time as long as you have 1 skylander of each element . I only missed my first alter ego when i started playing but that was because i had 2 weeks . It was very very close .
---
Hey Skylander your health is low and we have a chainsaw
#7 Posted: 11:29:07 01/02/2015
Well, got him this morning since I ended up opening the game just 6 minutes before the Sanctums finished - he's different from King Cobra Cadabra because for some reason he has a heart glued to his back. It's not a snake cape like the actual character, it's a giant heart cutout.Got also a Buddy Wrecking Ball Hut from the well but I don't even have him yet.

Also decided to nab a Ninjini's Hut since I'll finally be able to pick up Scarlet Ninjini today but used Mini-Jini to try it out. Quest proceeds to be glitchy as the game thinks I'm using the normal Ninjini the entire time.
---
obidawsn Gold Sparx Gems: 2901
#8 Posted: 19:29:30 01/02/2015
Quote: Bifrost
Well, got him this morning since I ended up opening the game just 6 minutes before the Sanctums finished - he's different from King Cobra Cadabra because for some reason he has a heart glued to his back. It's not a snake cape like the actual character, it's a giant heart cutout.Got also a Buddy Wrecking Ball Hut from the well but I don't even have him yet.

Also decided to nab a Ninjini's Hut since I'll finally be able to pick up Scarlet Ninjini today but used Mini-Jini to try it out. Quest proceeds to be glitchy as the game thinks I'm using the normal Ninjini the entire time.

I doubt it's a glitch. It's just programmed for any Ninjini variant to work. The minis are sort of considered a variant in Lost Islands, even though they now have a background, I believe.
#9 Posted: 22:06:16 01/02/2015
Yeah but now it activated a 'Send Ninjini to Crystal Eye Castle' mission, Mini-Jini doesn't work.One could say it's because Minis only became important for real now,but she was released way back in Giants with the code ._.
---
scjb6112 Red Sparx Gems: 26
#10 Posted: 03:20:29 02/02/2015
he's nowhere to be found on mine. my well came up with autumn stump smash
Dark fhoenix Emerald Sparx Gems: 3166
#11 Posted: 07:38:52 02/02/2015
Quote:
he's nowhere to be found on mine. my well came up with autumn stump smash

Whats your level ? If you are a newbie you get older alter ego,s .
---
Hey Skylander your health is low and we have a chainsaw
obidawsn Gold Sparx Gems: 2901
#12 Posted: 17:07:51 02/02/2015
Quote: Bifrost
Yeah but now it activated a 'Send Ninjini to Crystal Eye Castle' mission, Mini-Jini doesn't work.One could say it's because Minis only became important for real now,but she was released way back in Giants with the code ._.

Variants didn't work for adventure quests but did for house quests. I never did see it as a glitch, but how it was intentionally coded. They just didn't do a check to see which version you were using in the house but that you activated the house (which you can only do with some form of Ninjini).
#13 Posted: 22:00:39 02/02/2015
Nope...the ninjinni house quest needs real ninjinni. We couldn't do it with Scarlett ninjinni. I bought a code for her, and will give it to you for the quest. Pm me
#14 Posted: 22:30:26 02/02/2015
No need, my own Scarlet Ninjini isn't working properly in the console version so if there's no way to replace it I'm probably going to get a regular one eventually. Just find it weird that it activates a Ninjini quest when they could code it to activate with the current skylander to prevent those issues.
---
#15 Posted: 22:47:04 02/02/2015
Yes, it was odd to us, too. We actually had the figures for mini jinni and S ninjinni linked in the game. When the house didn't recogonize either for the quest, it was a true WTH moment.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me