Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Page 2 of 3 | Last
1 2 3
The Maze Skylander [CLOSED]
Iganagor Emerald Sparx Gems: 3552
#51 Posted: 00:37:49 13/02/2015
Officially on 2 pages!
---
Summoning a STUNFISK
1. Go to a beach - 2. Fall flat on the ground - 3. Recite Stunfisks fart-cry
4. Flop 618 times - You have a STUNFISK!
drobot007 Green Sparx Gems: 390
#52 Posted: 06:11:05 13/02/2015
Yay it is back. I hope.
---
Add me on Fortnite: ElmoCaused911
#53 Posted: 06:07:05 14/02/2015
Knock Knock...
---
Summoning a STUNFISK
14056 Blue Sparx Gems: 585
#54 Posted: 06:22:38 15/02/2015 | Topic Creator
Yup, it's back. Sorry for the LOOOOOOOOOOOOONG break everyone, but I've had a wave of activities crash down on me. New story tomorrow! Here's a spoiler on the next chapter.

The great stench, it's back!
#55 Posted: 06:23:11 15/02/2015
Yeah!!!!!
---
#56 Posted: 03:59:49 16/02/2015 | Topic Creator
Chapter 10 – The Woods

It had been an hour or so since the girls had come through the Box, and the panic had pretty much died down. Double Trouble and his minions had taken the bodies into the Homeshack. Apparently, they were basically unconscious, not dead, so they would be sleeping in the Homeshack and fed soup through a syringe thing until they woke up. Bumble Blast had called a gathering, which Pop Fizz explained was when the Keepers from the different careers met inside a squat concrete building Blades had never noticed before and had a meeting to discuss important matters. Now, Blades was wandering around in the Deadnecks, trying to find the graveyard Bumble Blast had been talking about on the tour. The air around him had a greenish, muted hue, as if only several minutes of twilight remained in the day. It was somehow beautiful and creepy, all at once. Moving at a strolling pace, Blades wandered through the tightly packed trees, thin branches slapping at his face. He ducked to avoid a low hanging limb, almost falling. Reaching out, he caught hold of a branch and swung himself forward to regain his balance. A thick bed of leaves and fallen twigs crunched underneath him.
“Dang it.” Blades cursed as he dwelled on his clumsy mistake. Now he had an annoying graze on his knee to pay for it. But still, he moved forward, determined to find that elusive graveyard. It was an interesting experience for Blades, walking through the foliage searching for a cemetery. It was exciting a bit, looking for something that you might never find. It was kind of like searching for a ghost in a haunted house, you know it’s there, but you’ve got no exact place to look. But it was also very creepy. Seriously, what’s movie rule number one? Never enter a dark, creepy forest by yourself. But curiosity won out. Why would you put a graveyard in the middle of the woods, where barely anyone knows where they’re going? It’s like Bumble Blast and Drobit almost wanted no one to go there in his free time. Blades thought of Pop Fizz’s words when they were talking about escaping through the Box. He said he saw the sucker’s bones that had volunteered to try go down through the Box. Maybe this was where the Skylanders had buried the poor guys body. An annoying stray branch scratched Blades in the face. Yes, this would be the perfect place to bury a half body. A twig snapped to his right and he jerked his head but saw nothing but darkness.
“Hello! Is anybody there?” Blades called but no one answered. Another twig snapped, this time to his left. I was louder, almost as if someone had broken the stick over his knee.
“Come on! I know you’re out there, who is it?” Blades yelled out, a tingle of fear rippling through his shoulder. He told himself to slim it, whoever it was was trying to scare him out of his wits, and even though it was working Blades didn’t want them to think that. It was probably Jet Vac and a couple of his goons, trying to freak him out or ambush him with pinecones or something stupid like that. Yeah, Blades calmed himself, it probably was. Blades just shrugged it off and kept on walking.

He stepped around a large oak and pulled up short. He’d reached the graveyard. An icy shiver tingled up his spine, even though he had no idea why. The clearing was small, maybe thirty square feet, and covered with a thick layer of grass, which was shaded in a spooky dark green. Blades could eye around twenty hastily made crosses, as if whoever built them were in a hurry to get them done. The grave markers had been painted a bright white, almost to make the place seem actually nice to a certain degree. Alas, it just made Blades think of the dead Skylander trying to rise from the dirt piles. Names had been drawn on the crosses with different colors of crayon, red for the fire Skylanders, purple for the magic, green for the life and so on. Blades crept up to the closest one, presumably a water Skylander. Scribbled on in really bad handwriting was the words TARCLOPS – EX RUNNER AND SLOPPER – FIRST TO BE KILLED BY CHOMPIES. Those last words made Blades shiver. According to Pop Fizz, those chompies had attacked him and Flameslinger. In the end, Flameslinger got overwhelmed and might die to. Blades trotted over to the next cross. Scrawled across it in purple writing was FIRE DRAGON – EX RUNNER AND BUILDER – KILLED IN A FIGHT BY SPYRO AT DINNER. Blades was actually stunned by the reason why Fire Dragon died. Wasn’t Spyro one of the good guys? Blades was sure he had chatted to him just before going into the woods. As Blades moved on, he realized that the highest form of death was going out into the Maze and never returning, presumably being killed by that thing that has gone fishing for… something. The last cross was fresh, only a week or so old. It was labeled in orangey yellow crayon BOMB TROLL – EX REALLY BAD BUILDER – ANNOYED TO DEATH BY BOOMER AND POP FIZZ. Blades actually laughed at that, as sad as it may seem. But that was one heck of a way to die. Then Blades noticed a sliver of shining metal in a bush. Blades walked over to it and sliced away the twigs and leaves with his wings. In a metal box lay a rotting half body. A plaque next to the chest read LET THIS HALF SKYLANDER BE A WARNING TO ALL – NO ONE CAN ESCAPE THROUGH THE BOX HOLE. Blades was just about to turn around and throw up when a body slammed on his back. Blades smashed onto the coffin box and squirmed around, trying to throw his ambusher off his back. But when Blades found a suitable handhold on his attackers shirt, he bit into his neck and blood flew everywhere. Blades still managed to flip the psycho on to the dirt. But when he caught a glimpse of the face he was shocked.
It was the sick Skylander.
It was Flameslinger.
#57 Posted: 05:52:37 16/02/2015
Cool can't wait till the next chapter.
---
#58 Posted: 06:13:48 16/02/2015 | Topic Creator
Thanks. smilie vs smilie
#59 Posted: 06:14:11 16/02/2015
MADE MY OWN QUIZZ
---
Summoning a STUNFISK
StormDragon21 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5550
#60 Posted: 13:22:22 16/02/2015
I like the "first rule of scary stories" you put in there! Never go into a spooky forest by yourself!
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
#61 Posted: 18:18:59 16/02/2015 | Topic Creator
Thanks!
#62 Posted: 03:19:12 17/02/2015 | Topic Creator
Chapter 11 – The Sick Elf

Flameslinger looked like he had recovered pretty much from the chompy attack. His blindfold was tied on properly and covered all three of his eyes, all his cuts and bruises were either bandaged or healing, and his hair was tied back into a casual ponytail thing. But as good as it was to see him recovered, Blades was really disappointed when he leapt up onto his feet and didn’t show any signs of weakness after recovering from that sickness. Somewhere, a knife and a flaming arrow had entered the playing field, both wielded by Flameslinger. He looked like a psycho killer who just found whatever items he could and started slaughtering. Flamslinger growled, a low throaty growl, and slashed at Blades with the fruit knife. Blades ducked, but lost balance and tripped over his own feet. Flameslinger stalked towards him, both weapons glinting with darkness and a mischievous smile on his face. Blades swung his wing in a desperate attempt to slit Flameslinger’s wrists or heel, but the svelte elf just leapt to the right a bit.
“I’m gonna kill you, amigo, and there’s nothing you can do about it. You’re thinking about leading us out of the Maze, being our flippin’ savior. Well, it’s better we eat each others guts before we follow you.”
“Take one more step, amigo, and you won’t see tomorrow.” A gruff voice called from behind Bomb Troll’s grave. Blades risked moving his neck an inch to the right to get a better look. It was Bumble Blast, aiming his cannon thing straight at Flameslinger’s right temple.
“You shoot me, and you’ll be shooting the wrong guy.” Flameslinger spat. Literally, blood and spit were being scattered around the ground from his filthy mouth. “He’s the one you want. This amigo right here will want to flippin’ lead us to our deaths out there!” He pointed to the direction of the Maze to try enlarge his point.
“Calm it, Flameslinger. Blades hasn’t been here for a full day yet and you’re accusing him of taking us out into that deathtrap that neither Fryno, nor Fire Dragon, nor Spyro or any other Runner dead or alive has been able to figure out yet!” Bumble Blast yelled. Flameslinger just grunted and did the unexpected. He turned around and threw the flaming arrow towards Blades’ head. It just missed, shattering the glass that covered most of the half Skylander’s coffin. But before Blades could retaliate, a massive bee stinger was poking out of Flameslinger’s cheek. His head was on a weird angle, and then he dropped to the floor, lifeless.
Blades turned to thank Bumble Blast, but he was gone, with only a quivering branch to represent the fact that he was ever there at all.

Blades was woken up in the morning by Drobit tugging his helmet.
“Come on, amigo, let’s start your first working day.”
Blades grumbled some curses and then stated “Not funny how you used amigo.”
“Yeah, you’re right. It’s hilarious. Now come on, Chop Chop’s waiting for you at the Gore House.” Drobit gave one final yank on Blades’ helmet and then flew off towards the barn. Blades grudgingly flapped his wings and took flight after him. They arrived to Chop Chop waiting for them with a barking skeletal dog at his feet.
“Sup, newbie. I’m Chop Chop, Keeper of the Slaughterers. Me and a couple other Skylanders, including Funny Bone down here,” he gestured towards the dog at his feet still barking “get the meat so Food Fight and others can cook up some tasty grub. You’ll be working with me today and if you like it here, you’ll be my newest minion. If not, you’ll move on to another job tomorrow. Got it?”
All Blades could do was nod as he got a pat on the back from Drobit and a blank stare from Chop Chop. It was going to be a long day.
The first hour was a tour of the barn. It was surprisingly well organized. Chop Chop and Funny Bone herded the animals, and also sometimes killed an annoying one, Countdown scooped up the poop and cleaned up here and there and Flip Wreck and Dino Rang did the gruesome part, preparing the dead animals for the cooks. Funny, Blades was thinking, how both of Jet Vac’s cronies wound up getting jobs as butchers. The next three hours was hot, sweaty work of shoveling poop, trying to calm annoying cows and stabbing cute piglets. When Blades finally left the barn to go get an early lunch, he swore himself two things. One, he would never be working with animals again and two; he would never again enjoy the crispy fat of a pig. He had just chowed down on a juicy plum when he saw someone come back from a days worth of running, or in this case riding, through the Maze. He was a short rhino guy, with red-orange skin and a sick leather jacket. Oh yeah, he was also riding a motorbike. Blades was starring at the swagger rhino ride past when he noticed three things, the rhino was sweating like he had just run twenty miles, he had a bloody arm, and he was about to fall off his motorcycle.
#63 Posted: 18:24:31 17/02/2015 | Topic Creator
I might post a story soon, like NOW!
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 18:24:44 17/02/2015 by 14056
#64 Posted: 18:25:21 17/02/2015 | Topic Creator
Chapter 12 – The Rhino

The rhino slid of the seat and the motorbike skid sideways and crashed into a tree. It exploded with a loud BANG! But the real problem was the rhino, who had landed on his head, but was luckily wearing a helmet. Blades muttered under his breath to himself “Always remember to wear a helmet, kids.” Blades was frozen by indecision, uncertain to get involved. What if something had happened? What if he’d been attacked by monsters and was going through the same thing Flameslinger had. Then Blades snapped out of it, this Runner obviously needed help fast.
“Bumble Blast, Drobit! Somebody get them!” he yelled to nobody in particular. He then flew over to the body lying in the grass. The rhino was conscious, luckily, but there was a gash on his forehead.
“Hey, you okay?” Blades asked the panting rhino.
“Yeah, I’m fine. Just got a scratch on my arm and scalp.” The rhino then looked up and registered Blades’ face. “Hey, who the heck are you?”
“I’m new here.” It hit Blades that the Runners were out in the Maze during the day and hadn’t witnessed any of the… dramatic events that had happened in the past few days. Did this guy even know about the girls? Probably, surely someone had told him. “I’m Blades. Just been here a couple of days.”
“Oh yeah, the newbie.” He coughed “You and the chicks.”
Bumble Blast jogged up, clearly upset. “What are you doing back early, Fryno? What happened?”
“Calm your wad, Bumble Blast,” the Runner replied, seeming to gain strength by the second. “Make yourself useful and get me some water, actually, juice. I dropped my supplies when I was riding back here.”
But Bumble Blast didn’t move. He just kicked Fryno in the shin and screamed “What HAPPENED?”
The war of Fryno and Bumble Blast started right there. “I can barely talk, amigo!” Fryno yelled back, his voice raw. “Get me some juice!”
Bumble Blast looked over at Blades, who was shocked to see a slight hint of a smile there before turning into a scowl. “Fryno is the only person who can irritate me without being killed first.”
Then, surprising Blades even more, he trudged off to get some tomato juice from Food Fight.
Blades turned towards Fryno. “He lets you boss him around like that?”
Fryno wiped some blood off his forehead. “Dude, you scared of that wimp? You’ve got a lot to learn. Flippin’ newbies.”
That rebuke hurt Blades much more than it should have. “But he’s the leader. You should treat him with respect.”
Fryno gave a snort. “Leader? Call him leader as much as you want, kid. Maybe we should call him El President. Nah, nah, Bumble Blast the Boss. There you go. Now get lost.” Blades turned to fly away, but an arm shot out to grab him.
“Kid, I’m just messing with ya. You’ll see how much fun it is when the next newbie comes along.” A frown crinkled over his face. “Oh, guess there won’t be a next one.”
Blades just sat down, accepting the truth calmly. Just then Bumble Blast “the Boss” came up with a thermos and chucked it at Fryno.
“There you go, I got your flippin’ tomato juice. Now tell me the details.”
Fryno took around thirty seconds to empty the thermos down his throat, and then lay down and relaxed.
“I found something. Something big.” He then gave Bumble Blast a cold look, as if daring him to ask the obvious. Bumble Blast accepted the dare.
“A big what?” What was it?”
“You’ll never believe it. A dead ice ogre.”
Fryno smiled as his eyelids snapped shut. Blades’ heart turned to ice. Was he dead?
Then a loud snore came from his mouth. He was flippin’ taking an afternoon nap.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 05:16:20 19/02/2015 by 14056
ap86410 Green Sparx Gems: 382
#65 Posted: 03:12:47 18/02/2015
Nice stories.
#66 Posted: 03:17:00 18/02/2015 | Topic Creator
Thanks.

On a completely different note, smilie hasn't made an appearance in a while, coz I kind of got bored of him. Just gonna find a way to kill him off.

Jokes, Pop Fizz is awesome.
#67 Posted: 07:15:03 18/02/2015 | Topic Creator
My Quiz About Myself (Completely off topic but I thought I'd put it down)

www.quizyourfriends.com/take-quiz.php?id=1502180159485664&lnk&
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:48:37 19/02/2015 by 14056
#68 Posted: 03:42:53 19/02/2015 | Topic Creator
Chapter 13 – The Collar

Blades was fascinated at the mention of an ice ogre. The nasty creature was terrifying to think about, but he wondered why finding a dead one was such a big deal. Had it never happened before?
Bumble Blast looked like someone had just told him he could grow wings and fly. “Ain’t a good time for jokes,” he said.
“Look,” Fryno answered, obviously annoyed from being woken up “I wouldn’t believe me if I were you, either. But trust me, I did. Big fat nasty one.”
It’s definitely never happened before, Blades thought.
“You found a dead ice ogre,” Bumble Blast repeated.
“Yes, Bumble Blast,” Fryno said, his words laced with annoyance. “A couple of miles from here , out near section seven.”
Bumble Blast looked out at the Maze, then back at Minho. “Well … why didn’t you bring it back with you?”
Fryno laughed again, a half-grunt, half-giggle. “You been drinking Food Fight’s tomato chutney? Those things must weigh half a ton, dude. Plus, I wouldn’t touch one unless you gave me a free trip out of this place.”
Bumble Blast persisted with the questions. “What did it look like? Were the spikes of ice in or out of its body? Did it move at all—was its skin still moist?”
Blades was bursting with questions—Ice spikes? Moist skin? What in the world?—but held his tongue, not wanting to remind them he was there. And that maybe they should talk alone.
“Shut it, man,” Fryno grumbled. “You gotta see it for yourself. It’s … weird.”
“Weird?” Bumble Blast looked confused.
“Dude, I’m exhausted, starving, and flippin’ bleeding. But if you wanna haul it right now, we could probably make it there and back before the walls shut.”
Bumble Blast looked at the sun. “Better wait till tomorrow.”
“Smartest thing you’ve said in a week.” Fryno righted himself from leaning on the wall, hit Bumble Blast on the arm, then started walking toward the Homeshack with a slight limp. He spoke over his shoulder as he shuffled away—it looked like his whole body was in pain. “I should go back out there, but screw it. I’m gonna go eat some of Food Fight’s nasty soup.”
Blades felt a wash of disappointment. He had to admit Fryno did look like he deserved a rest and a bite to eat, but he wanted to learn more.

Blades was leaning against a tree in the graveyard, looking at a damp patch of blood on the ground where he and Flameslinger had fought. He was just about to shut his eyes when Pop Fizz ran up and ruined his piece and quiet.
“Blades, I’ve got some good news, and some bad news.”
Blades cursed and then said, “What’s the bad news?”
Pop Fizz skidded to a halt and then said, “The bad news is that Flameslinger’s alive. That stinger missed his flippin’ brain”
Blades was so stunned he didn’t even pause to ponder the fact. “And the good news?”
“When Drobit found out, he and Chop Chop threw him into the Prison so fast Double Trouble had to patch him up in there.”
Blades’ mind took a while to register all the facts. Flameslinger was alive, and in the Prison, whatever that was. What would happen to him?
When Blades voiced the question, Pop Fizz smiled “The Keepers already decided. He’s being banished tonight, for trying to kill you.”

Everyone was standing before the one of the gaping holes in the Maze wall, around five minutes before it was meant to close. Flameslinger was lying on the grass, a ring of Skylanders around him. Flameslinger had lost his blindfold, so everyone could see all three of his eyes. And his stench was repulsive. Drobit came flying over the heads with a metal pole with a harness thingy looped around the top. It’s purpose was clear. It was a collar.
#69 Posted: 07:08:41 20/02/2015 | Topic Creator
Chapter 14 – The Banishing

Blades watched as Bumble Blast unbuttoned the collar, then wrapped it around Flameslinger’s neck; Flameslinger finally looked up just as the loop of leather snapped closed with a loud pop. Tears glistened in his eyes; dribbles of snot oozed from his nostrils. The Skylanders looked on, not a word from any of them.
“Please, Bumble Blast,” Flameslinger pleaded, his shaky voice so pathetic that Blades couldn’t believe it was the same guy who’d tried to bite his throat off the day before. “I swear I was just sick in the head from the chompy attack . I never would’ve killed him—just lost my mind for a second. Please, Bumble Blast, please.”
Every word from the kid was like a fist punching Blades in the gut, making him feel more guilty and confused.
Bumble Blast didn’t respond to Flameslinger; he pulled on the collar to make sure it was both firmly snapped and solidly attached to the long pole. He walked past Flameslinger and along the pole, picking it up off the ground as he slid its length through his palm and fingers. When he reached the end, he gripped it tightly and turned to face the crowd. Eyes bloodshot, face wrinkled in anger, breathing heavily—to Blades, he suddenly looked evil.
And it was an odd sight on the other side: Flameslinger, trembling, crying, a roughly cut collar of old leather wrapped around his pale, scrawny neck, attached to a long pole that stretched from him to Bumble Blast , twenty feet away. The shaft of aluminum bowed in the middle, but only a little. Even from where Blades was standing, it looked surprisingly strong.
Bumble Blast spoke in a loud, almost ceremonious voice, looking at no one and everyone at the same time. “Flameslinger of the Builders and Baggers, you’ve been sentenced to Banishment for the attempted murder of Blades the Newbie. The Keepers have spoken, and their word ain’t changing. And you ain’t coming back. Ever.” A long pause. “Keepers, hurry up and take your place on the Banishment Pole.”
Thomas hated that his link to Flameslinger was being made public—hated the responsibility he felt. Being the center of attention again could only bring more suspicion about him. His guilt transformed into anger and blame. More than anything, he just wanted Flameslinger gone, wanted it all to be over.
One by one, Skylanders were stepping out of the crowd and walking over to the long pole; they grabbed it with both hands, gripped it as if readying for a tug-of-war match. Drobit was one of them, as was Fryno. Chop Chop the Slaughterer also took up a position.
Once they were all in place—ten Keepers spaced evenly apart between Bumble Blast and Flameslinger—the air grew still and silent. The only sounds were the muffled sobs of Flameslinger, who kept wiping at his nose and eyes. He was looking left and right, though the collar around his neck prevented him from seeing the pole and Keepers behind him. Blades’ feelings changed again. Something was obviously wrong with Flameslinger. Why did he deserve this fate? Couldn’t something be done for him? Would Blades spend the rest of his days feeling responsible? Just end, he screamed in his head. Just be over! Flameslinger looked at every single Skylander in the crowd, Bash, Zook, Flip Wreck, Dino Rang, all the others and Blades all failed to meet his begging gaze.
Bumble Blast shouted “Keepers, push, push, push…”
With each push all the Keepers took one step forward, pushing the pole towards the Maze as they moved. Flameslinger cried for mercy, and scratched uselessly at the leather collar, trying to free himself. The Keepers finally drove Flameslinger into the Maze, just as the walls were closing. Bumble Blast chucked a bag pack into the Maze, filled with a packed lunchbox, a water bottle and a box of bandaids. Flamesinger finally undid the collar and started sprinting back towards the Glaze, but it was too late. The walls had shut for the night. Blades closed his eyes and was surprised to feel tears trickling down his cheeks. Bash came up to him.
“Hey, man, it’ll be alright. He tried to kill you, okay, and now he’s gone forever. Be grateful about that.” Bash said in a gruff voice, although it was obvious he cared. Blades sniffled and then thought that maybe Flameslinger had a chance out there. Sure, Flameslinger was bad, but he didn’t deserve to go through all this. But a bloodcurdling scream coming from inside the Maze dashed out his slim hope.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:41:20 20/02/2015 by 14056
#70 Posted: 08:33:45 22/02/2015
Don't use they new line for a new speech rule on darkSpyro
I did it, it looked good on word but it was hard to read on the website.
It is sort of hard to read here.
Trust me, it looks much better on a book then a post on a website.
---
Summoning a STUNFISK
#71 Posted: 06:32:43 23/02/2015 | Topic Creator
Sorry guys, no chapter today. Got…. stuff to do.
#72 Posted: 07:51:54 23/02/2015
Lemme guess... Art homework?
---
Summoning a STUNFISK
#73 Posted: 18:24:38 23/02/2015 | Topic Creator
Maybe, all you need to know is that I had/have…. stuff to do.
#74 Posted: 18:25:59 23/02/2015
Art Homework!!! That's why I couldn't get a story down today!
---
Summoning a STUNFISK
#75 Posted: 18:26:56 23/02/2015 | Topic Creator
Yeah. sigh

EDIT: No chapter today, either. Got some more stuff….
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 05:32:23 24/02/2015 by 14056
#76 Posted: 03:55:40 03/03/2015 | Topic Creator
Chapter 15 – The Planting

For not the first time, Blades went to sleep at night with the image of Flameslinger burned into his mind like a tattoo, and his stench still filling up his nostrils. Blades thought how much things would have been different if it wasn’t for that one Skylander. Blades was almost ready to believe that he would be almost perfectly content, accepting the terms of his memory loss and ready to pursue his goals of becoming a Runner like Fryno. Blades finally drifted off into his dreams after an hour or so of squirming.

Blades was woken up by a “Rise and shine, bag ‘o’ hammers.” and a “Wake up, ya lug.”
Blades opened his eyes and squinted to see Drobit and Pop Fizz standing over him. He grumbled “Yeah, good morning to you too,” and then asked them “What time is it?” Drobit replied “Seven o clock, fresh meat. Thought we’d let you sleep in after that awful Banishing last night.” Blades groaned. “What are you people, a bunch of flippin’ farmers?” Pop Fizz answered this one. “Uh, yeah, actually. Anyway, Drobit is putting you with the track-hoes today. So you’ll be working with Shroom Boom, the keeper, and yours truly.” Drobit interrupted with “See if it fancies you more than slicing up flippin’ piggies, fresh meat.” Blades was sick and tired of being treated like a baby. “Aren’t you guys meant to stop calling me that?” Drobit looked confused at the question. “What, flippin’ piggies?” “No, fresh meat. The girls are the fresh meat now, so if you wanna call someone that, just go up into the third level of the Homeshack and visit the sleeping beauties.” Drobit just scoffed at that statement, whispered something in Pop Fizz’s ear, and flapped away, clearly displeased at the fresh meat comment. Pop Fizz was still bright and cheery, though. “Come on, Blades. The mushrooms aren’t going to flippin’ pick themselves!”

Blades met up with Shroom Boom, the Keeper of the Track-hoes. Pop Fizz had to weed the gardening boxes, so he said bye and wandered off. Shroom Boom started chatting pretty much right away. “Alright newbie, this job in the Glaze is one of the most popular. Maybe you’ll even be one of the Track-hoes one day. Anyway, it’s sort of organized madness here. We have weeders like Pop Fizz, who just go around pulling out all the non-edible plants like clovers. Then we have pickers like me, who go around looking for anything tasty like mushrooms, potatoes, apples and then put them in our basket thingamabobs. And finally we have the planters, like you today, who get rakes, shovels, seeds and stuff and go around planting food for us to one day harvest. Got that?” Blades did not understand any of that, but he replied yes anyway. “That’s a relief,” Shroom Boom said “Most newbies just stare at me with a blank look on their face like they don’t understand me! Any way, it’s time for you to plant some cucumber.” Shroom Boom handed Blades a packet of seeds labeled MEXICAN CUCUMBER and walked off, muttering something about hard to find garlic cloves. Blades looked at the seeds stupidly and wondered if he should get a rake, shovel, or water can first.

After an extremely hard half day of working and planting, Blades retired to the Deadnecks and found a nice tree to sit under and take a bite out of a orange he smuggled from Shroom Boom’s basket thingamabob when the Keeper wasn’t looking. Blades gave a deep sigh and then fell asleep, hoping to get some well earned rest and a shot the next day of working with Runners.

Sorry if it's a bit boring and short, just wanted to get the creative juices flowing again.
#77 Posted: 20:32:21 06/03/2015
smilie Stowies!
---
Summoning a STUNFISK
#78 Posted: 04:28:57 12/03/2015 | Topic Creator
Awesome chapter soon, very soon.
#79 Posted: 00:12:35 14/03/2015 | Topic Creator
Chapter 16 – The Escape

Blades woke up early, feeling energized. Despite his short sleep, he decided to fly outside and do some laps around the Glaze, just to get his adrenaline up for the day. Blades sped off towards the Deadnecks. He flew as fast as a falcon to the first pine tree, did a sharp U-turn, and raced off to the barn he spent hours working at just two days before. Blades reached the barn when he saw a pair of figures sneaking out the back door of the Homeshack. Blades squinted at the pair; he was sure he would be able to do a couple laps before anyone else woke up and disturbed his private flying session. Blades muttered an oath, and then flew out to get a better view. Blades couldn’t see much from where he was, but it looked like that there was one bulky figure and one normal sized figure. They both had weapons in their hands. Blades thought that the normal sized one was carrying a short sword with a gold hilt and a sparkling jade stone in the hilt. Or it could have been a rapier. The bulky one had buff shoulders, and looked like he had a gun, maybe a small cannon or an AK-47, slung over his shoulder. Blades decided to fly back to the barn, and wheeled around just in time to see a shard of spinning dark blue metal flying towards his jaw. The metal hit with a loud SMACK and Blades crumpled and plummeted to the floor.

Blades awoke lying in a makeshift hammock, back in the Homeshack. Blades looked around and saw a purple dragon and a girl in ice battle armor lying in beds next to him. There was one empty bed with blood stained and ripped sheets. “I’m in the Homeshack.” Blades muttered to himself. He tried to continue making sentences but a jarring pain erupted in his cranium. Blades blacked out yet again.

The next time Blades awoke Drobit was examining one of his gears, an extremely rusty and warren one, until he noticed Blades was awake. “Ah, good. You’re awake.” Blades grunted and lay still, not wanting the pain to come back. “Well, if that’s the attitude you’re going to give me, then fine. Though if you were a bit more polite I might’ve given you more information on that object that sent you crumpling like a piece of cardboard.” Blades managed to mumble a hello with only a slight headache. “Now that’s more like it. Now, that thing that hit you in the head was one of my gears. But before you go all rage and accuse me and restart that glaring headache you must have, let me explain.” Blades tried to smother his growing anger that his torment had been caused by Drobit’s weapon, and listened to what Drobit said. “We have a weapon room, under the Homeshack, where the most important and awesome can store their weapons. Shroom Boom has a spare slingshot in there, Bumble Blast has a jar of honey in there, Chop Chop has his best shield in there, and I have some spare gears in their. Now, every once and a while some stuff go missing. Last month Chop Chop lost his back-up gauntlet, and last night I lost half a dozen gears. That’s why most people don’t keep their stuff in there, like Fryno and Jet-Vac.” Blades felt a tsunami of questions coming, and he just smashed his skull on the side of his cargo box bedside table to pass out before the headache came.

The third time Blades woke up; the room was empty except for the two girls. And his skull wasn’t being hammered with doses and doses of nailing pain. Blades tried to rise out of his sleeping position but all he accomplished was falling on the floor. Blades realized his body wasn’t awake, even though his mind was. He waited a few minutes, and then tried again. He wobbled on weak knees but managed to stand. He then tried to open the door, but face planted as soon as he lifted his front leg off the ground. He tried again, and this time succeeded. He then rolled down the stairs and crashed into a wandering Flip Wreck. Flip Wreck shrugged Blades off and gave him a sharp whack with his wooden sword on the shoulder blade. Flip Wreck gave a loud, smug, piggy snort. “Hey, dude, watch it. I’m a very fragile dolphin.” Blades just felt a sudden dislike for the dolphin. “Yeah, no wonder you’re stuck all day killing poor little piglets and baby sheep with your ugly friend dinosaur.” Flip Wreck gave Blades another rap with his sword, this time on the hip. “Yeah, newbie? And what job are you gonna have? I bet you you’ll be stuck doing some sloppin’ with Bumble Blast pushing you around. Sloppers have the worst job.” Blades gave a low warning growl and pushed Flip Wreck in the chest. “Actually, I’m going to be a Runner.” At this Flip Wreck cracked up laughing. “You, pip squeak, a Runner? If you’re gonna do that, the Maze walls will close in ten minutes. Why don’t you sprint out there right now and spend the night with some Ice Ogres.” Blades swiped his bladed tail at the cocky dolphin, which he easily deflected with his steering wheel shield. Blades scoffed and walked out of the Homeshack, half wanting to actually go out into the Maze and prove that dolphin wrong.

Thirty seconds before the Maze walls were due to close; Blades thought he spied someone or something in the Maze. He ran over to the gap in the walls and squinted. Yeah, there definitely was someone. Actually, two people. One looked unconscious though, and the other guy was sprinting as hard as he could while dragging the other body behind him. That’s when it hit Blades. Bumble Blast was lying on the ground, being dragged through the dusty Maze floor by Fryno. Blades called out to them, but Fryno just kept on running. Sweat beaded down his neck, and he carried a snapped short sword. They were the two figures Blades saw before he was ambushed. They must have gone out into the Maze before dawn to avoid attention. The walls started to grind close. They had ten seconds max. Eight. Five. Three. Then and there Blades made his life changing decision. He would escape from the Glaze, and he would prove that dolphin wrong. He squeezed between the gap in the walls, aiming to rescue Fryno and the unconscious Bumble Blast.
#80 Posted: 00:16:29 14/03/2015
Cool!
---
funnybone Gold Sparx Gems: 2532
#81 Posted: 06:52:43 16/03/2015
Anthony/14056
These stories are awesome keep them up smilie
---
Meh idk wut i am doing alive rn
Evolve Your Skylanders Adventure here!
#82 Posted: 07:21:05 16/03/2015
NeoCraft MC is a good youtube channel by me and 14056... Plz watch!
---
Summoning a STUNFISK
PopFizzMagic Yellow Sparx Gems: 1235
#83 Posted: 14:52:28 16/03/2015
Three reasons why this is an awsome story.

1 pop fizz is in it

2 gr8 author

3 its a story about skylanders trapped in a maze. What ia nore awsome then skylanders trapped in a maze?!

EDIT: WE W A N T STORY
---
PIKA
PIKA
PIKACHUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 14:53:46 16/03/2015 by PopFizzMagic
#84 Posted: 18:23:03 16/03/2015 | Topic Creator
Alright guys, new stories soon. I'm going to post one today or tomorrow.
#85 Posted: 19:33:50 16/03/2015
yay!!
---
PIKA
PIKA
#86 Posted: 03:47:23 18/03/2015 | Topic Creator
Chapter 17 – The Ditcher

Blades smiled at Fryno, hoping to get a praise of thanks for risking his life to help them. Instead he just got a “You flippin’ slack jaw, you just got yourself killed.” Blades looked at the mad Fryno, confused. “Hey, Fryno, I just risked being flippin’ squished to death by those walls to come out here with the hordes of monsters to try and help you. Maybe a thank you is deserved?” Fryno dropped the drooping figure of Bumble Blast and punched the walls of the Maze in frustration, leaving a massive dent in the ivy covered stone. “You just don’t get it, do you newbie. No one, I repeat, no one, has ever survived a night in the Maze. You come out here and don’t make it back, you’re screwed. You’re shucked. You’re going to been torn apart limb by limb and have your guts and liver be turned into a protein shake for a chompy pod, no matter how much food you have, how tough you are, and how much firepower you contain. I almost wish I was in Bumble Blasts position here, being asleep sure beats having to go through the pain and sweat of fighting an Ice Ogre.” Fryno curled up into a ball and rocked back and forth on the dusty ground. He muttered repeatedly “We’re dead, we’re dead, we’re dead…” Blades groaned in frustration. Why couldn’t he be stuck in here with Bash and Zook, or Shroom Boom and Pop Fizz. He was sure they would have more fighting spirit than a quivering fire rhino and an unconscious honey tree. Blades clawed at the ivy scaling up the vast walls of the Maze, as if trying to climb it. Then Blades thought of the most obvious way to escape the Maze. He flew up, bolting towards the stars that had just recently appeared an hour ago. But certain events happened that made Blades know why Drobit and the other flying Skylanders hadn’t flown out of the Maze yet. First, he felt himself breathing quicker and heavier, as if he had less and less air every meter he went up. Second, his left wing became harder to flap, as if someone had laid a pile of cement bricks on it. Third, it became piercing cold and warmth started leaking from his skin like water droplets trying to escape from a cloud and become rain. Finally, when the only warm place in his body was his chest, his left wing could flap no more and his air supply was almost cut off, he allowed himself to start gliding back to the ground. He looked up to see how much further he would’ve needed to fly if he was going to reach the top of the Maze walls. His heart sank when he saw he had only made it about two thirds of the way up.

Quarter of an hour later, Blades landed on the ground with a gentle thump. Fryno had gotten out of his sulky mood and was pacing around, trying frantically to figure out his best chance of making it till at least midnight. Bumble Blast still lay in the dust like a sunbather, stretched out to catch the rays. Although Blades knew it wasn’t rays of sunlight this Skylander would be catching. As soon as Blades thought that, he had the terrifying image of Bumble Blast lying deserted at one of the entries to the Maze, with blood raying out from each limb of his body. “Ray can be used to describe many different things,” Blades thought. Fryno seemed to have made up his mind on what to do. “We’ve got to use evasive tactics. Run and keep on running. Be a ninja and never let any monster catch us. Especially that thing that goes fishing. Every Skylander for himself.” Blades grabbed Fryno by the shoulder on that last sentence. “Dude, look me in the eyes. Bumble Blast isn’t dead yet. He’s just unconscious. We can still save him, just like we can save ourselves.” Fryno just smashed his fist into the side of Blades’ chin. Blades was sure it would’ve been broken if he hadn’t seen the fist hurtling towards him just in time and switched his head to the right. “Again, you don’t know anything. He was knocked unconscious by that Ice Ogre we thought was dead. Those things sure know how to act. Anyway, he’s going to go through that same process that Flameslinger went through. Yeah, Bumble Blast is going to have a major hard time, if he lives or dies. It doesn’t matter now.” Fryno gave one last left hook at Blades, which he ducked, and sprinted off into the darkness of the Maze.

Blades had an exceptional idea. Since there was no way he was going to abandon the leader of the Skylanders to a bunch of monsters roaming the Maze, he rolled him up in some loose vines he had collected. He then tied up the vines at the end in a simple grannies knot. The rolled up vines and the bulky body of Bumble Blast in the middle gave the object the appearance of an over full shopping bag. He then spent half an hour working on making ropes out of some of the stronger grape vines that Blades guessed sometimes Runners came out into the Maze short distance and collected some of the grape vines that were growing and bought them back to Shroom Boom, Pop Fizz and the other Track-hoes. That half hour was one of the worst of his life, monsters growled and roared in the distance, and each one seemed a little closer. Meanwhile, Blades was sitting twiddling his thumbs trying to make ropes. When he finally finished it, and the monsters only seemed half a mile away, he tied the four strongest ones to the ivy containing Bumble Blast and pulled them together withal of his four claws. He then started flying, carrying the package containing Bumble Blast like a helicopter carrying a supply crate. Not knowing what to do and tiring fast, Blades flew over to a small metal hook sticking out of the walls for seemingly no apparent reason, and hung the package there.He then flapped half heartily, not wanting to leave Bumble Blast, but not wanting to carry him into possibly more danger. Finally deciding that this was probably the safest place in the Maze, he swooped down to the ground. He was just about to turn a corner when he looked behind him and froze. There was an Ice Ogre looking straight at him, and it did not look happy.
#87 Posted: 03:50:16 18/03/2015
Oh your back!
---
Summoning a STUNFISK
#88 Posted: 12:32:38 23/03/2015
Quote: 14056
Thanks.

On a completely different note, smilie hasn't made an appearance in a while, coz I kind of got bored of him. Just gonna find a way to kill him off.

Jokes, Pop Fizz is awesome.

Now I Am MAD!
---
PIKA
PIKA
#89 Posted: 12:33:36 23/03/2015
just kidding. keep em up, your doing great job
---
PIKA
PIKA
#90 Posted: 05:02:57 24/03/2015 | Topic Creator
Wow, PopFizzMagic, gnorced again?

Anyway, new chapter tomorrow!
#91 Posted: 05:32:26 25/03/2015 | Topic Creator
Chapter 18 – The Kill

Blades stumbled over a pebble on the dusty ground as he awkwardly walked away from the Ice Ogre. What Blades despised was the fact that it just stood there staring at him, its face frowning but holding a smug and cocky confidence that no matter how far and fast Blades travelled, it would still hunt him down and chew on his corpse as easily as Blades could drink a glass of milk. Blades stepped back, this time tripping on a small bush of leaves. And still the Ice Ogre stared, that same frowning but confident face plastered on its skull. Blades cursed silently and lifted his tail, like a rattlesnake would when it would attack, as if to warn the Ice Ogre how dangerous he was. The Ice Ogre just continued staring, but this time its frown was turning into a sly smile, as if it realized that this dragon posed no threat at all and was just playing tough. And tough Skylanders always were chewier than meek Skylanders, and that made a great dessert. The Cyclops grunted, which actually sounded more like a snort, and started lumbering towards Blades ever so slowly. Then all sense of pride and self-respect fled from Blades’ body. He turned tail and sprinted towards the nearest gap in the Maze walls. As soon as he gathered enough speed, he jumped and started flapping his wings. Round a corner, over a desolate tree, through a hole in one of the stone walls. Blades thought he had lost the monster when he sped through the hole, but a small crack appeared just under the hole. It started to spread, like a spider web starting to spin itself, until it was as wide and tall as the Homeshack. Chips of granite began to fall to the ground, and soon large chunks of the wall smashed into shards when they hit the floor. Two minutes later, another hole was created, big enough for an Ice Ogre to walk through with a metal club. Sadly, that’s what was at the other end of the hole, eyeing Blades spitefully. The blue-metal-flying-dragon had escaped him once. It was not about to do so again, now that he had its trusty iron-copper-big-smacker by its side. Blades hurriedly took flight again, horrified by the shining steel club that lay in that brute of a being’s hands.

Blades landed on a wall that had been eroded majorly by what looked like extreme sun exposure. He shuddered as he heard the thump of the club banging against the wall below him, as the Ice Ogre tried to smash the wall and get Blades down. Blades had considered flying down and battling that giant killing machine many times, but each time he countered the thought with reason and common sense. That thing is too big. That club would be lethal. Its arms and meaty hands would tear my wings off before I reached the ground. It smells really bad. All of those were reasons Blades didn’t go down and kill that beast or die trying. There was an hour to go before the sun rose and the walls opened back to the Glaze. But how he would get back, he had no idea. There was a terrible moan from below, and then a stamping of rejected feet. Blades risked a peek over the edge of the crevice he was perched on and saw the Ice Ogre stomping away, and sulking all the while. Blades felt like whooping in triumph, but he didn’t want to spoil this chance. This was his chance to kill the beast, and prove Jet Vac’s pet dolphin wrong. He could be a Runner, and he would be a Runner. He took flight and glided over to where the Ice Ogre was stomping away. Blades eyed the razor sharp shard of stone in his hand. He had one shot. One chance to throw this arrow shaped stone at the Ice Ogre’s cranium, lodge it in its brain and send it tumbling to the void. One shot. He drew back his arm, and like a catapult, propelled his elbow forward and flicked his wrist. The stone went flying through the air, whistling as it went. The Ice Ogre turned around just in time to see the stone hurtling towards it in the air before it landed and burst its eyeball. There was a massive roar of pure pain as the beast collapsed to the ground. The Ice Ogre was losing blood rapidly, and in a few minutes it would be on the verge of bleeding to death. In an extra thirty seconds, it would. And standing there gobble smacked was Fryno, sweating like mad and bleeding in multiple places after fighting an Ice Ogre which Blades sentenced to death in a matter of seconds.

Blades and Fryno were busy untying the sack of vines Blades had rescued Bumble Blast in earlier. The Maze walls would open in five minutes and let them back into the Glaze after one heck of a night. “Well, greenie,” Fryno said with mock praise “I think in five minutes Drobit will build a shrine of gold for you and force me to call you a god once he learns you killed an Ice Ogre and saved Bumble Blast.” Blades snorted as he cut a particularly tangled splotch of ivy. “Well, having sarcasm from you beats spending the night in the Maze any day.” Bumble Blast rolled out of the sack of vines, as he was still unconscious, when Fryno undid the final knot. Just seconds after, the Maze walls started creaking open. After that amazing kill by Blades, they were home.
niemczewski Green Sparx Gems: 311
#92 Posted: 23:37:21 25/03/2015
Nice so far again
#93 Posted: 17:09:25 26/03/2015
So, its like, the end?
---
PIKA
PIKA
#94 Posted: 18:46:57 26/03/2015 | Topic Creator
No, it's not the end. It's only the end of the first event. (See list of chapters)
#95 Posted: 03:23:05 01/04/2015 | Topic Creator
Ello' Governor.
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 04:04:17 02/04/2015 by 14056
#96 Posted: 03:24:38 01/04/2015
Ello?
---
Summoning a STUNFISK
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 04:41:43 02/04/2015 by Iganagor
#97 Posted: 03:40:13 01/04/2015 | Topic Creator
Ello' Again Governor!
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 04:04:40 02/04/2015 by 14056
#98 Posted: 03:44:59 01/04/2015 | Topic Creator
Poem 1 - Evil Unicorns And Death

And death shall have no dominion.
Dead men naked they shall be one
With the man in the wind and the west moon;
When their bones are picked clean and the clean bones gone,
They shall have stars at elbow and foot;
Though they go mad they shall be sane,
Though they sink through the sea they shall rise again;
Though lovers be lost love shall not;

Under the windings of the sea
They lying long shall not die windily;
Twisting on racks when sinews give way,
Strapped to a wheel, yet they shall not break;
Faith in their hands shall snap in two,
And the unicorn evils run them through;
Split all ends up they shan't crack;

No more may gulls cry at their ears
Or waves break loud on the seashores;
Where blew a flower may a flower no more
Lift its head to the blows of the rain;
Though they be mad and dead as nails,
Heads of the characters hammer through daisies;
Break in the sun till the sun breaks down,

One comment for the next poem!

# April Fools Special
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 04:03:25 02/04/2015 by 14056
#99 Posted: 06:14:58 02/04/2015
When is Event... 3???????

Jokes, Event 2. When is it?
---
Summoning a STUNFISK
#100 Posted: 06:16:01 02/04/2015 | Topic Creator
Soon, I already wrote it like a week ago.
First | Page 2 of 3 | Last
1 2 3

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me