Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Fandom > Fan Art > Fan Art from Artists Outside of darkSpyro
Page 1 of 1
Fan Art from Artists Outside of darkSpyro [CLOSED]
Windbringer Ripto Gems: 10
#1 Posted: 16:42:19 27/01/2015 | Topic Creator
-= IF ANYONE WISHES TO POST A PIECE OF FAN ART FROM SOMEWHERE ELSE, PLEASE TRY ASKING THE ARTIST TO SHARE THEIR WORK! ALSO, POST THE LINK FROM WHICH YOU FOUND IT! =-

This topic is really just a suggestion right now, but if it gets approved, you guys can post whatever pictures you can find that are no way in the world part of any user of darkSpyro. Here's a pic I found:

[User Posted Image]

Votrex, by [User Posted Image] DragonGirlover101, from [User Posted Image]

She's a water fan Skylander that doesn't have any relationship to Zap.
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 02:30:09 28/01/2015 by Windbringer
Trix Master 100 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8190
#2 Posted: 00:05:07 28/01/2015
You should honestly get permission from the artist before posting their art here. Because they will get mad if not notified. Also if they want to spread their art about they can just get an account and make their art thread.
---
If you cannot handle me at my pumpkin spiciest, you do not deserve me at my pumpkin sweetest
icon from Empoh
skylandersspyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 3860
#3 Posted: 00:56:51 28/01/2015
man thats a cool looking dragon..
---
Uh Uh Uh! You didn't say the magic word!
#4 Posted: 01:55:15 28/01/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote: Trix Master 100
You should honestly get permission from the artist before posting their art here. Because they will get mad if not notified. Also if they want to spread their art about they can just get an account and make their art thread.

I'm going to be honest with you: her last piece of work was done in 2012, so it's going to be hard to find her and to convince her to sign up for this website. The least of things is that she gets some acknowledgement.
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 01:57:33 28/01/2015 by Windbringer
#5 Posted: 02:22:16 28/01/2015
Quote: Windbringer

I'm going to be honest with you: her last piece of work was done in 2012, so it's going to be hard to find her and to convince her to sign up for this website. The least of things is that she gets some acknowledgement.

So, just because they don't seem active doesn't mean they are. Always ask permission to post someone's art otherwise their can be some issues. Some of which are legal.
---
If you cannot handle me at my pumpkin spiciest, you do not deserve me at my pumpkin sweetest
icon from Empoh
Starfire Dragon Platinum Sparx Gems: 5302
#6 Posted: 03:04:09 28/01/2015
Quote: Pixilism

minimodding

No, speaking fact and trying to help someone stay out of trouble.
---
My Dragon Art & Stuff
PSN: Starfire--Dragon
#7 Posted: 04:39:41 28/01/2015
Quote: Starfire Dragon
Quote: Pixilism

minimodding

No, speaking fact and trying to help someone stay out of trouble.

He's only being a dweeb Starfire. That's what older brothers do.
---
icon from Empoh
#8 Posted: 18:12:10 29/01/2015 | Topic Creator
Sorry if this violates, Trix Master 100, but this is from a user who's completely out of deviantART.

[User Posted Image]

Fear Siren, by [User Posted Image] Tsitra360, from [User Posted Image]

Quote: Tsitra360's Description
The concept here is that when hit with Cynder's fear attack, you immediately become afraid and see your world as a dark and terrifying place. So what your seeing is what an enemy see when hit by the scream.

She took 13 timed hours on this.
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 00:37:39 30/01/2015 by Windbringer
#9 Posted: 00:31:16 30/01/2015
Still does not give you permission to post their work here.
---
icon from Empoh
Thunderdragon14 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8087
#10 Posted: 00:46:36 30/01/2015
yes trix is right
i don't support this idea at all
---
Quote: Alydol
go back to whining about your fish
ReshiramForever Platinum Sparx Gems: 5142
#11 Posted: 01:04:33 30/01/2015
Maybe they would want the attention, or maybe they wouldn't. Even if they hadn't been active for ages, even if they're suspended, no one has any right to spread their art around like this where the artist can't keep track of it. Unless they have given express permission, you shouldn't. It doesn't matter if it's credited.

I know I would be quite pissed off if I found my artwork somewhere I didn't post it.

Quote: Windbringer

If you think it's so hard to find her to get permission, then don't ahead without it regardless.
---
self professed austGAYlian
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 01:06:09 30/01/2015 by ReshiramForever
#12 Posted: 13:42:14 30/01/2015 | Topic Creator
Okay, I actually got permission from an artist to share this time!

[User Posted Image]

Spyro does Minecraft, by [User Posted Image] SkipSkid, from [User Posted Image]

What surprised me is that this is by a guy who's best friends with [User Posted Image] Fourth-Star, one of my favorite deviantARTists of all time!

Also, right now, I think their GIF avatars look PERFECT right next to each other! (Assuming this page loaded both of them for you at the same time.) [User Posted Image][User Posted Image]

Ocular proof:
[User Posted Image]
#13 Posted: 19:09:37 02/02/2015 | Topic Creator
[User Posted Image]

Lily, by [User Posted Image] TheLeatherDragonI, from [User Posted Image]

Proof that I got permission to share:
[User Posted Image]

In case anyone is confused on who Lily is, she's a mermaid character from [User Posted Image] Spyro: A Hero's Tail. For more info on her, click here.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me