darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders: Swap Force > figures not being added to collection
Page 1 of 1
figures not being added to collection [CLOSED]
Alphawolf Yellow Sparx Gems: 1692
#1 Posted: 08:14:47 27/01/2015 | Topic Creator
not sure if its been talked about or not but here is my issue.

I just got some new swap force figures and the sypro adventure starter kit. I got swap force and trap team on ps4 and first thing i did was add all my new figures to trap team, i have not even put SA or giants in my ps3 yet. I then swapped over to swap force to add them there. The game registered the swap combinations but it didnt add my figures to my collection. I went into character managent and put them under my ownership and then they where added to my collection. I also got the tech mini pack of drobit and trigger snappy and saw that trigger snappy will work in swap force. Same thing, added to trap team then swap force. But its not registering trigger snappy as part of my collection in swap force and i cant/ dont know how to reset its ownership.

1. Is this normal or some kind of a weird bug?
2. How do i get trigger snappy in my collection in swap force?
Arc of Archives Yellow Sparx Gems: 1486
#2 Posted: 08:35:03 27/01/2015
It's a problem with Trigger Snappy from the Mini Packs. Trigger Snappy was released long before Trap Team- during the first game- with a green base. The version from Trap Team (with a red base) has slightly different coding that makes it impossible to register in the collection for SWAP Force (same with the other Minis that work with SF and were released before TT). If you can find it, the green base version will register and be added normally.
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 08:39:29 27/01/2015 by Arc of Archives
Dark fhoenix Emerald Sparx Gems: 3166
#3 Posted: 09:28:09 27/01/2015
Not only Trigger Snappy .

Mini Jini does not register either so I must assume all the red base "older" minis dont register . Honestly who cares ? Its just an accolade yadda yadda , not worth hunting for green or orange base sidekicks .

The toy itself still works in the older games . <Works as in just floats around being cute >
---
Hey Skylander your health is low and we have a chainsaw
skylandersspyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 3860
#4 Posted: 16:26:41 27/01/2015
it happened to me i was trying to bring in all of my skylanders in the game and none of them were in the collection.im playing on Wii U
---
Uh Uh Uh! You didn't say the magic word!
Alphawolf Yellow Sparx Gems: 1692
#5 Posted: 21:14:23 27/01/2015 | Topic Creator
humm so it looks like if i want it to work i got to hunt down the same figure with a green base and pay 5 times as much for it for 3 stars in the game that, from what i read, you dont even need to get portal master rank 80.

ill pass for now until i have more money than common sense. Thanks for the info guys.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me