Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
AR has a message to you... [CLOSED]
AmethystRose Yellow Sparx Gems: 1132
#1 Posted: 07:04:18 26/01/2015 | Topic Creator
For those of you who are going through tough times... I see a lot of people around this site who are down and upset, and I want to offer you some hope and positivism.

You may feel like life is treating you like ****, and don't get me wrong, life can be hard at times. But you have to keep your head up and fight it. Don't let it get to you. It is a mere obstacle. Whatever hell this world has thrown at you, you can overcome it. Yes, it isn't easy, but it can be done. Because you are stronger than it. Something can only take you over if you let it take you over. So fight it back with all your might. I speak from experience, because right now I am confused on what my future is going to hold for me. I don't know what I want to do for a living yet and it scares me. I wish I could choose, but there are so many options, and being in college, I feel pressured. But I think to myself: Just go with the flow. It will all work out the way it is supposed to. It may seem bad, or maybe not be in the way you expected or wanted, but you have to remember to make the most good out of it. Because if you don't, then you let it eat at you and let it consume your thoughts and actions.

This brings me to my next topic... Bullies. I see a lot of people around here who are mistreated by other people. Bullies come in two forms: Physical and emotional. Either one can deal just as much damage as the other. Don't let people pulling at your emotions get to you. I know it can be hard to ignore, but just remember that those bullies are in no shape or form better than you. In fact, you are better than them, because someone who takes out their anger on someone else is just wrong. Maybe those people have their own personal life problems and issues. The thing to remember is that the bully is the one who is hurting themselves more, and you need to learn to take what they say to you and prove to yourself that it is completely wrong.

A lot of people may not be bothered to read this all the way through, but if you did... then thank you. And hear me out. It will all be okay. And if you ever need help or advice, please just send me a PM. I love to help people. Until then, remember to enjoy life and make the most out of it. :)
---
ϟ Break my heart, break me til I fall apart. ϟ
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 07:04:48 26/01/2015 by AmethystRose
whirlwind fan Platinum Sparx Gems: 5748
#2 Posted: 07:08:18 26/01/2015
Quote: AmethystRose
For those of you who are going through tough times... I see a lot of people around this site who are down and upset, and I want to offer you some hope and positivism.

You may feel like life is treating you like ****, and don't get me wrong, life can be hard at times. But you have to keep your head up and fight it. Don't let it get to you. It is a mere obstacle. Whatever hell this world has thrown at you, you can overcome it. Yes, it isn't easy, but it can be done. Because you are stronger than it. Something can only take you over if you let it take you over. So fight it back with all your might. I speak from experience, because right now I am confused on what my future is going to hold for me. I don't know what I want to do for a living yet and it scares me. I wish I could choose, but there are so many options, and being in college, I feel pressured. But I think to myself: Just go with the flow. It will all work out the way it is supposed to. It may seem bad, or maybe not be in the way you expected or wanted, but you have to remember to make the most good out of it. Because if you don't, then you let it eat at you and let it consume your thoughts and actions.

This brings me to my next topic... Bullies. I see a lot of people around here who are mistreated by other people. Bullies come in two forms: Physical and emotional. Either one can deal just as much damage as the other. Don't let people pulling at your emotions get to you. I know it can be hard to ignore, but just remember that those bullies are in no shape or form better than you. In fact, you are better than them, because someone who takes out their anger on someone else is just wrong. Maybe those people have their own personal life problems and issues. The thing to remember is that the bully is the one who is hurting themselves more, and you need to learn to take what they say to you and prove to yourself that it is completely wrong.

A lot of people may not be bothered to read this all the way through, but if you did... then thank you. And hear me out. It will all be okay. And if you ever need help or advice, please just send me a PM. I love to help people. Until then, remember to enjoy life and make the most out of it. smilie

I agree with everything you've stated, thank you for the kind message. It's really supportive and you couldn't of wrote it better.
AmethystRose Yellow Sparx Gems: 1132
#3 Posted: 07:11:36 26/01/2015 | Topic Creator
Thanks whirlwind. I just wanted to send a positive message out there to support the users out there who are feeling down right now. Trying to make the world a better place one step at a time. smilie
---
ϟ Break my heart, break me til I fall apart. ϟ
whirlwind fan Platinum Sparx Gems: 5748
#4 Posted: 07:18:34 26/01/2015
I'm glad you are doing that, Amethyst. I know, I've had experiences and have been a victim of bullying. But deep inside the ones that will suffer, ARE the bully.
AvatariDragon Platinum Sparx Gems: 6085
#5 Posted: 11:20:07 26/01/2015
Thank you, Amethyst. That was very nice smilie
---
♥ May 23, 2011 ♥
Samius Hunter Gems: 9242
#6 Posted: 11:24:14 26/01/2015
Thank you, that is a very inspirational post.
I've been thinking of posting a somewhat similar topic on Idle Chatter for a while now. This has given me more incentive to do so.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me