Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Which is rarest? [CLOSED]
StormDragon21 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5537
#1 Posted: 23:08:44 17/01/2015 | Topic Creator
I found a gold Shroomboom and a gold Series 2 Gill Grunt. Which one of them is considered rarer?
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
Matteomax Platinum Sparx Gems: 5378
#2 Posted: 23:32:28 17/01/2015
Neither are rare.
---
Will still be checking the forums every now and then!
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:32:52 17/01/2015 by Matteomax
#3 Posted: 23:35:53 17/01/2015 | Topic Creator
So, should I completely forget my idea and get something that I will actually play as?
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
chaosworrier Yellow Sparx Gems: 1555
#4 Posted: 23:47:18 17/01/2015
That all depends on what your idea is, but I would hazard to guess that the response would be, "Yes, forget your idea and get something you will actually play as."
---
Soylent Green is People!
Definitive Doom Spreadsheet...of Doom: https://www.dropbox.com/s/7oq1...ers%20List.xlsm
mastermc54 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3448
#5 Posted: 23:53:23 17/01/2015
Quote: StormDragon21
I found a gold Shroomboom and a gold Series 2 Gill Grunt. Which one of them is considered rarer?

You mean metallic green...right? I never heard of a gold variant of either.
#6 Posted: 00:24:53 18/01/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote: mastermc54
Quote: StormDragon21

You mean metallic green...right? I never heard of a gold variant of either.

I can't tell the difference between metallic green and gold.
---
Phoenix_Lord Gold Sparx Gems: 2061
#7 Posted: 01:51:06 19/01/2015
Actually its both colors.. Metallic Green and Metallic Gold its called Iridescent (enter figure name here) smilie
There has been 3 so far...Iridescent Wash Buckler was the first, he was in the WiiU system bundle pack. Then Iridescent Gill Grunt and last is Iridescent Shroomboom. Also called Color-Shift....the other where the Purple/Blue Iridescent's ...Wrecking Ball, Lightning Rod and Eye-Brawl....im sure you remember they where tagged Blurples. smilie
Kinda hard to do it with the Gold/Green since they both begin with G ....Greold? ...Goldeen?...sounds like a pokemon LOL smilie
---
Theres no SuperChargers Cards. So I'm making my own... smilie
DragonDog Ripto Gems: 1798
#8 Posted: 04:27:50 20/01/2015
Quote: Phoenix_Lord
Actually its both colors.. Metallic Green and Metallic Gold its called Iridescent (enter figure name here) smilie
There has been 3 so far...Iridescent Wash Buckler was the first, he was in the WiiU system bundle pack. Then Iridescent Gill Grunt and last is Iridescent Shroomboom. Also called Color-Shift....the other where the Purple/Blue Iridescent's ...Wrecking Ball, Lightning Rod and Eye-Brawl....im sure you remember they where tagged Blurples. smilie
Kinda hard to do it with the Gold/Green since they both begin with G ....Greold? ...Goldeen?...sounds like a pokemon LOL smilie

This one is a Pokemon. A water type gold fish looking one that envolves into a sea dragon like creature.
#9 Posted: 15:37:26 20/01/2015
Quote: DragonDog

This one is a Pokemon. A water type gold fish looking one that envolves into a sea dragon like creature.

Yes i know...thats why i said it. smilie And no it evolves into a bigger fish with a bigger horn in the center of its head and fangs.
[User Posted Image][User Posted Image]
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 15:47:55 20/01/2015 by Phoenix_Lord
sprocketrocket Emerald Sparx Gems: 3679
#10 Posted: 15:59:09 20/01/2015
Quote: DragonDog

Yes i know...thats why i said it. smilie And no it evolves into a bigger fish with a bigger horn in the center of its head and fangs.
[User Posted Image][User Posted Image]

he was probably thinking of magikarp and gyrados back on topic i am sorry to say they could not give away shroom boom or gill grunt
---
"When your beard is getting weird, Beard Spray! For men!"
#11 Posted: 02:23:02 21/01/2015
Yeah he proly was...my TRU still has a few Iridescent Gill Grunt and Iridescent Shroomboom...thought about getting the Shroomboom as i don't have one of those...i might...don't know yet.
---
Troll Slug Ripto Gems: 2054
#12 Posted: 13:35:52 27/01/2015
I have both from TRU. If you do play with them, put Shroomboom down the Paratrooper path. He's really strong on that path.

You probably won't, though, so keep them as a collector's item.
Insane01 Gold Sparx Gems: 2038
#13 Posted: 17:34:49 27/01/2015
Rarest of the standard Skylanders are Boomer & Ghost Roaster, Scratch is fairly rare, some of the SF Swappers (Magna Charge leads the list).
That's not counting variants or exclusives.
The ones you got, Storm Dragon, are quite common at the TRUs I go to. They can't get them off the shelves.
---
" Am I the mad one or are you?"
then, again, "we're all mad here
"
#14 Posted: 16:27:43 28/02/2015 | Topic Creator
What about Blue Bash? I found him at Gamestop unpackaged for 25 dollars.
---
Dark fhoenix Emerald Sparx Gems: 3166
#15 Posted: 17:17:19 28/02/2015
I paid 5 bucks for my MIB blue bash . Then i took him out of the B . smilie

Magna Charge is the most common swopper where i live . Every shop in my city thats stocks skylanders has bunch of him .
---
Hey Skylander your health is low and we have a chainsaw
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 17:20:20 28/02/2015 by Dark fhoenix
#16 Posted: 18:30:04 28/02/2015 | Topic Creator
I decided not to get him. First of all, I ended up not having enough money, and second , it was in pretty bad condition. It looked like a dog chewed on it.
---
Matteomax Platinum Sparx Gems: 5378
#17 Posted: 19:17:33 28/02/2015
Yep, not worth it if he's damaged.
---
Will still be checking the forums every now and then!
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me